Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

No, but seriously, if you smell like roses, and you have auburn hair that glistens in the sun, and your eyes are as green as the Mediterranean at sunset; guess what?, Sorry hun, your poop smells as bad as mine does!, and; you're daddy was a 'white boy,' heh heh sorry darling! You have Ydna from your white daddy! not your black god!

Inat some shit!

God bless Pope Jorge Bergoglia! Long live the Pope!

No, Johnny! please don't agree with me!

People of differn't races, ie black guys...white gals...or white guys and asian chicks(whew!)?

More power to ya's !!!

P.s. That truly love each others...

Not just out to cruicify 'whitey'!

God bless everybody!!!!

LONG LIVE !

LONG LIVE!

LONG LIVE!

GANDHIJI!!!!

GANDHIJI!!!!!!

GANDHIJI!!!!!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Mahatma,'Mohandas Kharamchand,'Gandhi!

One of the greatest human beings to walk the face of the earth...

Left a large footprint even the Illuminati couldn't erase!

Next to the King over kings!
(The Greatest Man to walk the face of Mama Earth!).....and Lord over lords!

Yahashua....Meshiach!

Jesus of Nazerath!!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
Johnny, you say you are a white 'dude', from Haiti. I met Haitians bud, and they can range from nasty to scary, no shit.
I'll venture to say you fell in love with a white damsel who was 'took' by a black Haitian, on top of that, your family has encountered some heavy duty treatment from 'some',(not all mind you!,) black people.

Uh, I NEVER said that I was a White dude from Haiti. Never once. I wouldn't. Because I'm not a White dude from Haiti.

Your attempt at psychologizing above.---- You are totally off the mark.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
The Emancipation Proclamation.

What I pointed out in my previous response back to you, about our nations former president, Abraham Lincoln.

What Abraham said about the African American slaves.--- That was NOT within the context of the document of the Emancipation Proclamation.

Lincolns remarks, which I posted.--- Abraham made those statements OUTSIDE of the context of the Emancipation Proclamation.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul is dead --- Regarding the outbreak of the United States (US) Civil War.---

Since the US Civil War is still a very SENSITIVE subject in the United States (US).

The REAL reason for the outbreak of the Civil War is not that politically correct to talk about.

Economic REASONS were at the forefront.

The outbreak of the US Civil War was due to the rivalry between the Northern leaders against the Southern leaders.

Primarily regarding the Northern leaders of industry & banking.

Against the Southern leaders of industry & banking.

It was also in relation to the mass territory of the Western United States. Which had yet to be developed.

The Northern leaders of industry & banking were in competition with the Southern leaders of industry & banking.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul is dead ---- Regarding the United States (US) Civil War.---- Our nations president back then, Abraham Lincoln could NOT have outwardly said that the North was fighting the Civil War due to Northern industrial & banking interests.

Clearly, Abraham put forward the Emancipation Proclamation back on January 1, 1863.

This was well AFTER the start of the US Civil War.

Lincoln put forward the Emancipation Proclamation as a rallying cry for the North.

To make it look like the Norths "cause" in fighting the Civil War was "just" & "noble".

Abraham putting forward the Emancipation Proclamation made it outwardly look like the Norths "cause" in fighting the Civil War was "just".

In addition (Another very large factor), at the time of Lincoln putting the Emancipation Proclamation forward.-- The Norths armies were not doing well at all in the Eastern theater of operations.

So, Abraham & the armies of the North NEEDED a rallying cry.

Most of all, Lincoln putting forward the Emancipation Proclamation.--- This was done to keep England & France from supporting the Confederate forces.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul is dead --- Here's another factor.--- Which shows that the American Northern forces fighting the United States (US) Civil War was NOT for the African American slaves "well being".---

After the Civil War ended, with the defeat of the Confederate States of America (CSA).--- The African American slaves got "freedom". But, in name ONLY.

Right after the US Civil War ended. For many generations after.--- African Americans were still doing the exact, same types of labor. Such as what their ancestors were doing when the United States (US) had the institution of legal slavery in operation.

Even after the Civil War ended. For many generations after.--- African Americans were to be utilized as a cheap labor source in agriculture & industry. Also, as a voting bloc.

Which African Americans were.

I list these examples to show.--- That the US Civil War was NOT fought for African Americans well being. African Americans well being was NOT at the forefront.

Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
The KKK was considered a 'Hick' cult by the Nothern constituency, ie..(W)ite (A)nglo (S)axon (P)rotestant North ie.....the WASPS.
It became popular during the (S)econd rise of the Klan ie...1915.

Even if this was the case, so what.

I say so what, because the "second rise of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK)" is very old news. Very, very old news. From a very long, gone, past, bygone era.

For many decades now, extreme Right wing White organizations like the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), Aryan Nations & skinheads are NON-factors in the United States (US).

On the opposite end of the political spectrum.-- Radical left wing organizations like the Nation of Islam (NOI) & the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) are NON-factors.

Please quit dwelling on totally irrelevant & immaterial organizations.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
Yes! I'm bombed!

You are drunk. Drunk, yet again.

Not good.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Johnny tell yer jerk-off New York buddies to stop dumping there shit on us down here in Mama New Jersey.

With all due respect.--- Sorry, I can't do that.

Regarding the dumping of waste into certain areas of New Jersey.--- The waste is being dumped into areas which have been (Still are) critical, core constituencies of the Democratic Party.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>It was Maine I believe, to be the last Norhtern State to abolish slavery, circa 1835.

Ha, ha.

Uh, the northeastern American state of Maine NEVER had slaves.

Maine was one of the "free states".

Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
Whether I'm bombed or sober, no difference!

Oh, there SURE is a difference.

Even when you are "sober", it seems that you are not up to par.

Especially when you are drunk, you are really out of your element.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul is dead ---- In regards to your previous post to me,#2070.--- You said "Exactly! He didn't have GSR on his cheek(s)".--- True.

You said "if a 6.2 x 52mm bullet issued from a carcano/carbine could make a huge hole,1 3/4 by 4 inch diameter entry level bullet hole in the back of JFK's head, which it can't by the way".--- Oh, it SURE can.

You said "with that much velocital force traveling well over 100 yards, said bullet will exude substantially generous amounts of gun powder residue".--- Correct.

Lee Harvey Oswalds Carcano rifle did.

You said "He had GSR on his right hand because he,Oswald, had a shoot out with officer Tibbet on the outskirts of a Dallas suburb, with a 38 revolver pistol".--- True.

Lees right hand also tested POSITIVE for gun shot residue from his Carcano rifle.

Since: Mar 13

Den Haag, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Amen to that girl!! I went black and not going back lol
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text> I was bombed drunk when I posted it. So, here and now, I recant, and apologize.

You typed up that you were bombed drunk again. Geez, every time that you type up posts which you address to me.-- You mention that you are drunk.

Your apology is accepted.

Hey, how about showing some respect. Because I'm your ONLY outlet. If I wasn't taking some time out from my schedule. Whenever I get some free time. At work, with my laptop. Or, at home, before I step out for the evening.

If it wasn't for our blog discussion & debate from May, 2012 till now.--- You'd be staring at your four walls, ceiling & floor about 12-16 hours per day.

So, how about showing some respect.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>Paul's songs were written by Tavistock, then it was definitely an omission, or mistype bud.

Your statement above.--- You are backtracking. Backtracking yet again. Since I pointed out, in my one previous response back to you, your total inconsistencies regarding Paul McCartneys songs.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Mama Amanda wrote:
Amen to that girl!! I went black and not going back lol

Just to give you a heads up about the poster who typed up this thread.--- It is NOT a natural, real woman. This thread was typed up by a very stupid, simple, single minded, slow minded, weak minded & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) dude.

The African American (Descendant of a black American slave) poster who typed up this thread.--- Has been typing up these sex stories for a few years on Topix Top Stories forum.

He is one of the 4 main African American (Descendants of black American slaves) trolls on Topix Top Stories & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums.

Again, it is NOT a natural, real woman.

It is an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) dude.

Since: Mar 13

Den Haag, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to give you a heads up about the poster who typed up this thread.--- It is NOT a natural, real woman. This thread was typed up by a very stupid, simple, single minded, slow minded, weak minded & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) dude.
The African American (Descendant of a black American slave) poster who typed up this thread.--- Has been typing up these sex stories for a few years on Topix Top Stories forum.
He is one of the 4 main African American (Descendants of black American slaves) trolls on Topix Top Stories & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums.
Again, it is NOT a natural, real woman.
It is an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) dude.
Wow I think you are genuinly truly sick, you better go look for some help seriously psycho
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>Our two greatest presidents.

Who were the United States (US) top two presidents?

This is subjective.

Some say it was these 2.--- 1. George Washington.

2. Abraham Lincoln.

Others say, it was these 2. In this order.--- 1. Abraham Lincoln.

2. George Washington.

Others say, it was these 2.--- 1. George Washington.

2. Ronald Reagan.

Others say, it was these 2. In this order.--- 1. Ronald Reagan.

2. George Washington.

Others say, it was these 2.--- 1. Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR).

2. William Jefferson Clinton.

A debate about who were the United States (US) top 2 presidents.--- There are many different factors & variables to look at. Different time frames. Different social, labor & political issues which existed during their respective presidential rule.

It is all subjective.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>Why would the Brit government have anything to do with Anthony Blunt not only a Marxist, who gave away more dangerous information to the Russkies then did the Rosenbergs, but he was knighted by Queen Elizabeth!

Yes, Anthony Blunt was connected to the British government.

Anthony was knighted.

Blunt was knighted for his service for the United Kingdom (UK) throughout World War 2.

Knights services throughout World War 2 as well as him being knighted.--- This was BEFORE hard evidence came out. Which showed & which PROVED that Anthony was a British spy. Who was working for the former Soviet Unions (USSR) left wing, communist dictatorship.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••