Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2068 Mar 9, 2013
Joan wrote:
I am so sick and tired of the white man always bellyaching on "Black men are taking our white women away from us"...boo hoo
Look if the white woman chooses the black man over you did you ever once think it was you??
White men to judge us white women in so many ways - insulting and degrading ways that the black man does not.
First you look at her face and if she is beautiful, pretty, cute, etc. you will approach her but only if she is thin and shapely. So tell me, you are judging her by the outer beauty and not her inner.
You can strike up a conversation with one of these fine women and sometimes you will find the most uneducated and someone with out any common sense or brains. She will start talking to you like she never went to school.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and you white men don't go beyond looks - admit it.
I was NEVER asked out on a date in high school - expressed interest in some guys and they either told me I was only a friend, stayed clear of me or just ignored me. I wasn't the smartest girl in the class either but I was always a lot of fun to be with - got involved in activities at school and despite not having a date for my proms, I helped out anyway.
After years out of school, I met up with some guys from my class and they were nice to me now and I got up the nerve to ask "why now and not in school" I actually had a few admit it was because I wasn't good looking and the other guys would have "teased" them.
I had some male friends in school and one in particular happen to be black. He was the nicest to me but I could not try and make a go with him because of my parents - RACIST - wow!!
I attended class reunions and much to my surprise most of the "good looking" girls were without husbands, boyfriends, dates, etc. and some were married and have since divorced. I saw a few of the less popular girls like myself with great looking husbands, average looking and some that people would say border-line geeks.
I went with some of my married girlfriends who left their husbands home or chose not to attend, single girlfriends, divorced girlfriends and didn't bring a date. I was seeing a guy at the time but I didn't ask him to go because he was screwing another girl at the same time as he was screwing me.
We parted about a year after my reunion and I reunited with my black friend from school who was divorced and the father of a little girl. He knocked me up 7 times since then.
He confessed to having feelings for me in school.
We have been dating and we decided to have a quick screw and then I got AIDS from him.
Both Stanley and I think that you are full of schidt to the eyeballs.

Stanley says to tell you that he had 'several' BLACK women way, way back in the day when it wasn't fashionable.
He recants that the only people who were against this were BLACK men and they were so envious and jealous when they say him with these beautiful Black women on his arm going in and out of the 5-Star Hotels most often during early morning hours after the night before.
The BLACK men used to gather across the street, fill their knuckles with rocks and 'pretend' unto each other that they had guts enough to raise a hand to stone my Stanley. Alas, they never did, but instead would 'slink' away in disgust knowing that the better man had gotten their Black girls.
Stanley also reiterates that he had manys a fun night with all they beautiful bevys while pulling back on a good cigar and tossin' back large glasses of the 'Red'.
....My Stanley could sure take care of those women. Why, in some cases when he 'rented' them out from the nearest Black whoreHouse, he did such a fine job that the head Madam would refund Stanley his money.
You would never say it by looking at Stanley, but he is more wellHung than Gary Cooper.
....and that's sayin' something.
While I am not that big, I continue to work on it, though. Gives your Black women something to hang onto while you BLACK eeejits continue to swing from tree to tree.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2070 Mar 9, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post to me,#1994.---- You said "Johnny, if Oswald's gonna make an a 'dead on' accurate shot near 100 yards away, he'll have the rifle butt as close to his cheek as posible".--- Not necessarily.
You said "and couldn't avoid GSR residue from seeping into the pores of his skin!".--- In regards to his right hand, absolutely yes.
In regards to his right cheek, no.
When Lee Harvey Oswald was given the warm paraffin test for his right hand, his right hand tested POSITIVE for gun shot residue.
But, when Oswalds face was given the warm paraffin test, both his right side & left side of his face tested NEGATIVE for gun shot residue.
Exactly! He didn't have GSR on his cheek(s), if a 6.2 x 52mm bullet issued from a carcano/carbine could make a huge hole,1 3/4 by 4 inch diameter entry level bullet hole in the back of JFK's head, which it can't by the way, with that much velocital force traveling well over 100 yards, said bullet will exude substantially generous amounts of gun powder residue.

He had GSR on his right hand because he,Oswald, had a shoot out with officer Tibbet on the outskirts of a Dallas suburb, with a 38 revolver pistol, not a carbine rifle! Remember? or did ya forget that? You're not comparmentalizing correctly! Tisk! Tisk!

Knot head!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2071 Mar 9, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the SIXTH time that you have typed up your points above. Where you have "claimed" that this is the reason as to why our nations former president, Democrat John F. Kennedy (JFK) was assassinated.
My first two responses back to you, I asked you HOW you arrived at this?
My third, fourth & fifth responses back to you, I asked you if you could please post a LINK. Which corroborates your points.
You couldn't provide ANY links.
I know why you couldn't provide any links. I know why you DIDN'T provide any links.---- Because what you typed up in your post above is OFF of a conspiracy theory site.
That is why you very conveniently didn't post any links.
Had you posted a link.--- Right off the bat, the conspiracy theory would have been knocked down.
No, you can't knock down the truth.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy signed executive order 11110 putting the power back in the hands of our Congress, in accordance with our U.S. Constitution, in the issuance of our monies; signed into law June 4th, 1963.

It has obviously been overturned Johnny. Congress does not control our monies.

The Federal Reserve System is no more our Federal Government then is the Federal packaging delivery company.

The Fed is, and not because I say it is, but because it is a privately owned bank,(stock company)run out of the banking houses of London, England.

No, john these are all actual,and factual truths; no 'conspiritorial tripe'.

NO, you're not as intelligent as make yourself out to be bud; you're more of an overly opinionated blowhard of a windbag who thinks himself more intelligent then everyone else on topix, and you're really not!

You really don't know anything John, like I said earlier, you only believe what you've been told is all.

P.s., Mr Kennedy was murdered 5 months, November 22nd, 1963, after having signed that consecutive order; neither a conspiracy theory, or a coincidence, but a fact.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2072 Mar 9, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
No, up to this point it is not me contradicting myself, no, it's you taking my words out of context, as you've done from the start.

The Irish Protestant does choose to be a British protectorate, as they are, because of some wierd masochistic desire to be ruled by a forgein entity, which they are, The British are not Celtic, or Gaelic Irish, no, they are originally Germanic Saxons; a fact, not a fiction John.

They, The Northern Irish, who are ofcourse predominately Protestant by faith, would rather live in a free Ireland. Due to religious bigotry, unfortunately more on the Republican,'Catholic' Irish part, the Northern Irish are forced to choose the lesser of two evils.

Here is a perfect example of you taking my words out of context , and you thinking you know more than you really do.

Location hidden

#2073 Mar 9, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>No, you can't knock down the truth.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy signed executive order 11110 putting the power back in the hands of our Congress, in accordance with our U.S. Constitution, in the issuance of our monies; signed into law June 4th, 1963.
It has obviously been overturned Johnny. Congress does not control our monies.
The Federal Reserve System is no more our Federal Government then is the Federal packaging delivery company.
The Fed is, and not because I say it is, but because it is a privately owned bank,(stock company)run out of the banking houses of London, England.
No, john these are all actual,and factual truths; no 'conspiritorial tripe'.
NO, you're not as intelligent as make yourself out to be bud; you're more of an overly opinionated blowhard of a windbag who thinks himself more intelligent then everyone else on topix, and you're really not!
You really don't know anything John, like I said earlier, you only believe what you've been told is all.
P.s., Mr Kennedy was murdered 5 months, November 22nd, 1963, after having signed that consecutive order; neither a conspiracy theory, or a coincidence, but a fact.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy (like his daddy -'ol Joe Kennedy) was a philanderer and couldn't keep his fly up.

So much so that when he began screwin' the arse of a woman who was a girlfried of Mafiaso Don Giancanna....the Don had a contract put out on JFK and had his 'soldiers' hire two hitMen from France who came in (while poor, dumb Lee Harvey Oswald was being setUP) and blew the head off the President of the United States of America.

Shortly thereafter, JFK's brother Bobby Kennedy - who had also been shagging Marlyn Monroe (good Catholic boys they were - they were NOT Catholics - they were hypocrites - with Bobby having 1024 kids at home with Ethel) he, Bobby shut up his mouth and Never did another thing about 'cleaning' up crime and corruption in America as a result of the Mob. No sir, he shutUP real tight even though his brother JFK made him Chief Atorney of the US (today giving someone in the family a job because he is a member of the family even though he doesn't know what he is doing....today this is called 'Nepotism'. It doesn't happen too much today).

Stanley says that if you play with the bull, you are going to get sticked with the horn.

Of course muslimes handle such matters differently. They sneak into your room in the middle of the night and either slit your throat, or if they are 'brainwashed' with the Quoran and the words of their local Immam...they wear a belt around their waists and when they set it off, you being the Infidel go straight to hell while they go straight to Heaven and not only that....they are given 14 Bottles of Wine and 27 Virgins. Stanley says, he has NO idea how they came up with the numbers for this bullschidt, but it must have been when mohammmmmed was rummaging around for some sticks and stones to wipe his hole after schidtting in the sand and got a splinter in his finger and immediately stuck it in his mouth to 'sooth' the pain...without realizing that he was now tasting pesNut butter.

Go Figure
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2074 Mar 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Granted, many White dudes fought & died during the United States (US) Civil War. But, the Emancipation Proclamation was NOT at the forefront of White dudes who were from the Northern United States fighting the US Civil War.
To show this.--- In Abraham Lincolns Emancipation Proclamation which was issued back in September, 1862.--- Abraham said.--
"I have urged the colonization of the Negroes back to Africa, and I shall continue. My Emancipation Proclamation was linked with this plan of colonization. There is no room for two distinct races of Whites and Blacks. I can think of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the negro into our social and political life as our equal. Within twenty years we can peacefully colonize the Negro. Under conditions in which he can rise to the full measure of manhood. This he can never do here. We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed, with millions of an alien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desireable".
Again you accuse me of not thinking clearly, not thinking at all; or speculating and/or thinking incorrectly about everything; but in every case it is you, not me who apparently can't think clearly, or think for himself.

Like I said John, you don't KNOW anything, you believe the non-sense you've been told your whole life.

In the next post below, I've typed the Emancipation Proclamation in toto; and it don't sound nothing like what you've posted here!

Before I start, I wanna say that 200,000 free black men, several of whom achieved winning the coveted medal of honor for outstanding bravery, fought to preserve the Union of this United States of America.

Yes, Mr. Lincoln did want to offer re-patriation to newly freed slaves to Liberia,Africa; or to the Carribean Islands,(not by force, but by choice,(that is, if they were willing to.))

No, Mr. Lincoln did not have a overall favorable of opinion of black people, until free black men, instead of enjoying their new found freedom, enlisted to fight for their country, the United States of America. And this changed his heart toward them.

Facts, not fiction.

You've made him out to be an old grandaddy racist who wanted to deport blacks off U.S. soil once the war over; do you know how stupid you sound!?

He gave equal right to vote to the black man, not because the Reverand 'Wierd' Al Sharpton was there busting his balls till he gave in! No, black people had zero power back in 1865! Johnny! No, he gave equal right to vote to freed black men out of gratitude for their contribution to the war effort.

Here below is the Emancipatin Proclamtion, and it don't sound nothin like what you just typed Dude!

These
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2075 Mar 10, 2013
The Emancipation Proclamation.

Whearas, on the twenty-second day of September, the Year of our Lord, One thousand eight hundred and Sixty two, a Proclamtion was issued by the President of the United States, containing, among other things, to wit:

That on the first day of January, in the Year of our Lord, One thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, that all persons held as slaves in any State, or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, and thenceforward, shall be FOREVER FREE; and the executive branch of the United States, including the Military, and Naval authority, therof, will recognize, and maintain the freedom of such persons, or any of them, and any efforts that they may make in achieving their actual freedom.

That the Executive will, on the first day of January aforesaid, designate that States and parts of States; if any, if the people thereof, respectively, shall be in rebellion against the United States; and the fact that any State, and the people thereof, shall on that day be, in good faith, represented by the Congress by members chosen whereto at elections wherein at a majority of qualified voters shall have participated, shall, be in the absence of strong counterveiling testimony be deemed conclusive evidence that such State, and people thereof, shall not be in rebellion against the United States of America.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2076 Mar 10, 2013
Emanicipation Proclamation continued:

Now, therefore I, Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, by virtue of the power in me vested, as Commander-and-Chief of both the Army, and Navy of the United States in actual armed rebellion against the authority, and government of the United States, and as a fit and necessary war measure against said rebellion, do, on this first day of January, One thousand eight-hundred and sixty-three; and in accordance purpose so to do publically proclaimed for the full period of one hundred days, from the day first above mentioned, order and designate in the States, and parts of States, wherein the people thereof respectively, are in rebellion against the United States,the folowing, to wit:

Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Missippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, and Virginia.(I(Paul is dead) didn't include every parish and particular county, just because it wasn't necessary to type it.)

And by the virtue of the power, and for the purpose aforesaid, I do order and declare, that all persons held as slaves in designated States, and parts of States, are,and henceforward shall be FOREVER FREE, and that the executive government of the United States; including the military, and naval authorities thereof; maintain recognize and maintain the freedom of said persons.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2077 Mar 10, 2013
Emancipation Proclamation continued:

And I hereby enjoin, upon the people so declared to be free, to abstain from all violence, unless in necessary self defense;(see black on white violence is immoral! unless for self defense only! no, Johnny! I ain't lettin anybody off the hook! knuckle head!)and I recommend to them,that in all cases when allowed, they labor faithfully for reasonable wages.(So much Obama's distribution of wealth progam! hehehe.)

And I further declare, and make known, that such persons in suitable condition, will be recieved into the armed service of the United States,(which ofcourse freed black men did, willingly!)to garrison forts,postions, stations, and other places, and to man vessels of all sorts in said service.

And upon this act,sincerely believed to be act of Justice,( ya see Johnny, he didn't do it out of distain, but out of mercy! ya familiar with that word,'mercy?', probably not, but I digress!,)and warranted by the Constitution,upon military necessity, I invoke the considerate judgment of mankind,(again from the heart!)and the gracious favor of Almighty God.(See? the last part said here? THE GRACIOUS FAVOR OF ALMIGHTY GOD! He wasn't dragging his feet here, his heart was in it because he feared God!)

Funny, I hear no mention of forced deportment of black people, or of their being an inferior race!

Johnny? are you sure you know what you're typing up there!?

Knothead!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2078 Mar 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Either way, I'll continue to pray for you.
American slavery was vectored out because of greatly enhanced advances in technology. Regarding farming equipment.
A little over tens years PRIOR to the outbreak of the US Civil War.--- There were tremendous technological breakthroughs regarding farm equipment.
In addition, a little over tens years PRIOR to the outbreak of the US Civil War.--- There were tremendous technological breakthroughs in heavy industry & light industry.
It was only DUE to the high financial costs which would have been involved of rounding up & deporting African Americans.--- That White-Americans who controlled the means of production & the White politicians in Washington D.C..--- Decided to keep African Americans around.
The White-Americans who controlled the means of production & the White politicians in Washington D.C..--- Decided to use African Americans as a very cheap labor supply in farming & in industry.
Also, to maybe use the African American masses as a voting bloc.
First for starters, I'm really going to go to sleep soundly tonight knowing a Racist-Agnostic-Evolutionist is going to pray for me! Wow, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
Who ya gonna pray to? Lucifer? Please! don't do me any favors Johnny! hehhehhe lol hahah.

The 19th Century was not the modern age John. The Republican party was founded in Wisconsin, as the Abolitionist party, due to strong Abolitionist sentiments in the North. It was Maine I believe, to be the last Norhtern State to abolish slavery, circa 1835.

And was this innovative far reaching technological farming implement that was to vector out slavery genius? you know? I'll what it was,didn't even have to research it. It was Eli Whitney's cotton gin. No Johnny, it was super advanced 20th, or 21st century technology involved. It was machine that didn't replace slaves, but infact it needed manual supervision, and it put hundreds of more slaves to work, instead of replacing slaves. It seperated the seed from the cotton; and now insted of having 10 slaves, now, you can put 100 to work. instead of 100, now you put 1000 slaves to work. Far from replacing slavery, it increased manpower, and money for the slave owner.

Do you really don't know what you're talking about do you?

Like I said, I can beat you any day of the week in an argument, simply by telling truth.

Meathead!

hehhehehhe hahahaahahah you're so friggin funny hehheheh!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2079 Mar 10, 2013
It WAS NOT advanced 20th century, or 21st century advanced technologies involved here.

The cotton gin made certain that slavery would be around for a long, long time.

Jethro Tulls farming roter made it easier to till soil, which had to pulled by a horse, manned by slaves, followed by slaves planting seeds in the ground.

Farming technology of that day and age, didn't replace man or beast, say in the case of a diesel run farming tractor, just one single tractor can do the work of 100 horses, and 1000 men.

The farmming technologies of that day and age, insured slavery, not in any way did it vector it out.

The abolitionist party of the North, ie the Republican party, is what signaled a death knell to slavery in America.

Sorry Johnny, but i've proven you to be incorrect yet again.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2080 Mar 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
No no, It was you who misquoted me to make me look like I condradict myself, which i've never done yet by the way; despite your false accusations.

You said, not me, on the one hand I said Ray wasn't innocent of the assassination of MLK, and then I turn around and call him a weasal.

No Jonny, they're not to make a scapegoat out of a Mr. Rogers or Urkel type. No, they'll find someone who fits the bill.

Ray was a weasal with KKK connections, which made him a perfect patsy. Just because I don't believe he's the actual assassinator doesn't mean I'm calling him a sweethear...Jack ass.

Like I said before Johnny, whether he was the actual shooter or not, I don't know, but I KNOW he didn't work alone.

Want some hard cold facts? A Memphis jury decided to vote in favor of the King family, in King VS Loyd Jowers. Substantial evidence was linked to a whole conspiricacy of people involved in the assassination of Martin Luther King, all the way up the to highest ranking politicians in our government.

Same as with Jack and Bobby Kennedy, government conspiracy involved all the way to the top!

Sorry bud you're wrong as usual.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2081 Mar 10, 2013
Again, Ray was a weasel, but may not have been the shooter of MLK.

Lee Oswald did not murder JFK.

I never said they were innocent little lambs, you implied that; oh yes you did.

I simply said they were not guilty of being the assassinators.

I never have contradicted myself; despite your false accusations against me.

But you condradict, and lie all the time.

For starters, the fabricated Emancipation Proclamation that you typed up there.

Here's where you both condradict yourself and lie.

You said a 6.2 by 52mm bullet issued from a carcano 91/38 carbine won't gun powder residue, becuase the bullets were rimmed. Then you turn around and condradict yourself saying said bullets won't exude GSR because the ammo was too old. And you know you're a liar when type this tripe! haha

You'll lie, falsely accuse, misquote, and take out of context just to win an argument.

I don't to. I just need to keep telling the truth, which I've done all along from the very start.

Look up John F Kennedy's executive order 11110, we were to follow up with a currency base on silver.

The only thing left of John Kennedy's legacy, unfortunately, is the JFK silver half-dollar.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2082 Mar 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
1. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ana... .
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism .
3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchy .
Here are some links which show the definition of Communism.---
1. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/commun... .
2. http://www.answers.com/topic/communism .
3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism .
Anarchism & Communism are NOT the same.
Anarchism is a different ideology on the political left wing. Compared to Communism.
No no, you said he was a Marxist communist.

Yes, he read the Communist Manifesto when he was 15. But after having lived in Russia he became disillusioned with Marxist Communism.

You can be an anarchist, and a communist at the same time. Anarcho(Anarchal)Communism has the same ultimate goals of Marxist -communism, ie the overthrow of Capitalism, in favor of State owned proprietorship. Their Modus-operandi differs. Anarcho-Communists want immediate overthrow of Capitalism. Marxists favor the corrosive features of subterfuge, ie corrupting, and degenerating an opposing society. Marxist-Communism is completely Illuminati in it's mode of operation by its very nature. It was invented by Illuminists.

Again, not your koolaid definition of Anarchy, but Websters, which I trust more. Anarchy: A philosphy that holds the State to be immoral, in favor of its overthrow having a State not beholden to any authority.

That was lee Oswald, the guy was a pure Anarchist. He hated the pro-rich, pro-segregationist power structure calling the shots shots politically. He even said he would gladly die fighting that Segragationalist power structure; and he deeply admired John Kennedy by the way. He was a total patsy, set up by our Illuminati run government.

You are incorrect yet again.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2083 Mar 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
From this one neighborhood in South Central Los Angeles.--- The knowledge & "know how" to cook up crack cocaine spread out to many, many other African American neighborhoods throughout the United States (US).
Back in 1997, left wing African American (Descendant of a black American slave) Democratic Party Congresswoman from California, Maxine Waters held hearings. To see "if" the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) unloaded & distributed hundreds of tons of hard drugs into African American "communities".
Absolutely NOTHING came of these hearings.
The CIA was totally VINDICATED of all charges.
NO Johnny if anyone isn't coherent, or thinkly clearly it's you not me. I don't care that liars told you the CIA hasn't been bringing drugs in our Country, the beloved U.S.A, because they have been since the early 1960's.

Say's who? Rodney Stich Senior administrator, ret. FAA(Federal Air Administration.)
John DeCamp, most higly decorated living Vietnam Vet, Republican Senator from Nebraska.
Gene 'Chip' Tatum, C.I.A operative who flew missions from South, and Central America to Mena airport in Arkansas. Member of espionage team Red Rock Vietnam.

Just to name a few; all three men have way more credentials then you do. The people that you believe are liars, not the ones that I believe. I stoped drinkin the koolaid a long time ago.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2084 Mar 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

I assure you John, ex-Soviet generals have seen, heard, and know a hell of alot more than you and me put together.

You're incorrect yet again.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2085 Mar 10, 2013
Johnny you can't catch me in any cotradiction, because I haven't contradicted myself in anything posted yet, but have been telling the truth all along.

I've already proven that you misquote me(often!,) take my words out of context(often!,) and I've already proven that you'll lie to win an argument.

I'm done here.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2087 Mar 11, 2013
One last thing.

Hope I can get through this without fucking up! Yes, I'm under the freakin influence! Do you freakin mind!

Johnny, you say you are a white 'dude', from Haiti. I met Haitians bud, and they can range from nasty to scary, no shit.

I'll venture to say you fell in love with a white damsel who was 'took' by a black Haitian, on top of that, your family has encountered some heavy duty treatment from 'some',(not all mind you!,) black people.

No, it's brainwash garbage that 'white' people,'especially' white men, God forbid if you're born a white man! tisk!; are devils;

And that, all black men are 'sweet little', innocent lambs persecuted by said 'white devils.'

Granted, that's bullshit!

But why take it out on the whole world Johnny!?

Get over it! Get on with your life.

See! I know you better then you know me!

I been around a lil longer I guess.

Here's an example of your denials.

You deny you have a root of bitterness against black women.

You accuse comeon of being a 'black male troll.'

You say you read posts in depth. Do you?

Because if you did so, you would see she is obviously a girl; a black female.

She posts from Lothian, Maryland.

Others have posted from Lothian, you claim it's all the same person.

I've posted from two(2) different places from Ocean City, N.J., with the same address: "Ocean City-Welcome to the community." I'm sure other people have posted from the same address, from public computers here, that are differen't people.

My point. Manhattan is an Island 16 miles long, and 2 or maybe 3 miles at its widest; being cosmopolitan, it has 'many' sites.

In different parts of the Country it differs; many of us share a common site, even here in mama Ocean City, N.J.

My point finally. You claim you always KNOW! You never speculate, think, or figure; then you're God then!

You need to quit!

Go on SNOPES and look up 'Illuminati', it isn't there! It doesn't mean they are 'so-called,' or 'alleged!'.

No, Adam Weishaupt, a powerful Occultis, Luciferian, Satanist, and Witch, joined the Jesuit Order, already infiltrated by Sorcercers, well known among Occultists; so he could organize Illuminists into one block of power coined the Illuminati, May 1st(Beltaine),1776. There is no conspiritorial speculative 'tripe' involved John. Their(Illuminatists)plans are moving ahead at full speed.

If you don't believe all this!

Then don't call yourself an American Eagle!

You're an Ostrich! Go stick your head back in the sand!

Don't worry! The Hyenas?!, The Jackals!?, The Vultures?!, Lions!Tigers?and Bears?!?!, THEY'VE ALL BECOME VEGETARIANS!!!!!!!!!!

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEH!!!!!!!

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!!!!

Location hidden

#2088 Mar 12, 2013
Actually White Men do NOT hate White Women who want Black men.....White men pity White Women who want Black men.

Stanley says such women can be found on street corners all the time in red dresses, white shirts, and black eyes.

Stanley is usually Right too.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2089 Mar 13, 2013
Who's gives a shit?!

If you love me! I love you!

If not?

FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!!.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Dave Nelson 764,913
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Michael 554,953
Moses never existed 17 min Dr Wu 561
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Ugly Truth from d... 603,644
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 43 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,413
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 58 min RiccardoFire 37,650
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Remnant of 144000 39,157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Roberta G 175,047
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 263,529

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE