Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1942 Feb 4, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
When I think for myself you call me delusionally conspiratorial; and then you turn around and say that I don't think for myself.

You gotta make up your mind pal.

Question Johnny, Do you really think for yourself?

Or do you just accept the mass Media, and governments version of history, and events, with mounds of your own psycho-babble for your follow through?
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1943 Feb 4, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
You also stated that the Tavistock Institute also composed Paul McCartneys music.
I have a better reply. When I was first told about Paul being replaced, I had serious doubts. When I googled Paul really is dead: A facial comparison, getting a reference. It is then that I became fully convince; like I said, I've already bet a man in my building $1000, and if you want to bet me, you're on! Dude!

James Paul Mccartney, bn 6/18/42; moon faced, hazel brown eyed, jetblack haired, 5'8 1/2 inches tall, was murdered and replaced.

He was replaced by William Campbell, a very clever look alike, but still differen't. How so? Oblong faced, and narrow skulled(the shape of your skull never changes shape,(a first year biology 'hard fact',) after age 21,)green eyed(yes Johnny, without colored eye contact lenses!)brunette, but not jet-black haired, 5'11 1/2 inches tall...(F)aul as in fake Paul!

Extra! Extra! read all aobut it!

P.s. If I typed Tavistock writing team under Theodor Adorno wrote all of Pauls, the true Paul's songs, which I know he/they didn't, there was definitely an omission in my typing.

Tavistock did 'NOT' write Paul's songs, as opposed to Tavistock did write Paul's songs. I omit often, maybe too often, and I never proof read when I post, I just send; that's a fact.

So, I'm sure it was a type-O

I'm not trying to cover for myself Johnny, I don't need to.

Besides, you lied. You knew the 91/38 carcano-carbine, regardless of the shape it's in, or how old the ammo is, does exude gun powder residue(GSR), but you lied anyway, and said it didn't. Just to win an argument.

Also, you said Oswald must have wiped the residue off his cheek. You know better then that to. Once it seeps into your pores, it stays. Hence the necessity of the warm paraffin test; an alkaline that forces gun shot residue to the surface of your skin.

He passed John. He had no gun powder on his cheek, so he couldn't have fired a rifle for atleast 24 hours.

6 people, including his boss, and a police offer, Roy Truly, and Marrion Baker, saw Oswald non-chalantly drinking a cup of coffe in the Dallas school book depository, just 90 seconds after the assassination!

There's more effidence to say Lee Oswald was innocent, then that he was guilty.

Again, Johnny you accept the Warren commision's version, with your own blow-hard, long winded, opinionated psycho babble for follow through in every one of your rebuttals so far.

You can't beat me in an argument, just for one simple reason!

I tell the truth!

Meathead!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1944 Feb 4, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER, EVER said James Earl Ray was a nice gentleman, EVER Johnny, EVER! The guy had a long rap sheet, which made him a perfect fall guy! You don't grasp anything I say do ya? or do you intentionally take my words out of context.

I chose the latter observation, you're too intelligent not to grasp what I say.

But you are a meathead though. A very intelligent meathead. You're a walking oxymoron! hehehehelol!!!

Again Lee Oswald was actually an anarchist. How so? He became a 'Marxist' at 15, this is when he read the Communist Manifesto. However, after having lived in Russia for 3 years, he became disillusioned with Marxist commusnism as practiced in Soviet Russia. When he came back to the States, he still had the old resentments. He hated the rich white, pro-segragationalist power structure in the U.S.A; and did want to see it toppled.

Anarchy: A phiosophy that holds the State to be immoral, needing to replaced by a Stateless society not beholden to any authority.

The guy was a pure leftist, which made him a perfect patsy.

In my belief that Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy, in no way did I ever imply that he was a sweet little angel; on the other hand, he's definitely not the villain people have made him out to be.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1945 Feb 4, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters people make the wrong assumption that freemasonry was invented by Illuminists, it wasn't. George Washington was a blue lodge mason, but he was not in the Illuminati, and I can prove it. Freemasonry had its origin in London,England circa 1717,It was called the Mother lodge. George Washington vowed never to step into a 'Mother lodge' of Freemasonry in the New world as eary as 1770. By 1782, just 6 years of its being organized(May day 1776), the Illuminati had infiltrated and became dominant in every European masonic lodge, including the Mother lodge in London, England.

Actually, and factually there were three letters written by John Quincy Adams to George Washington, in 1799, a year before Mr. Washington died. They were stolen from the Rittenhouse Sq library in philly, but can still be found in the John Quincy Adams chronicles.

Mr. Adams warned George Washington that Thomas Jefferson, and Alexander Hamilton had infiltrated the New England Masonic lodges with the teachings of the Illuminati, which endorsed the worship of Lucifer.

Mr. Washington's reply was that he was 'satisfied'(not happy about it, but giving 'acknowledgement',) that the 'Jacobins' have indeed infiltrated the Masonic lodges in the United States, with the added danger of making us re-connected/beholdent to the Mother lodge in London.

The 'Jacobins' were the fomentors of the French revolution.

Mr. Washington is acknowledging to John Quincy Adams that the Illuminati that were infiltrating Masonic lodges in the U.S.A, and the fomentors of the French Revolution, the Jacobins, were indeed one and the same.

Believe it or not John, that's up to you.

Yet again,I given you 'proof','hard cold facts.'
White man

Houston, TX

#1946 Feb 4, 2013
Larry wrote:
I like beautiful women but to seriously pursue to date or have a relationship with a woman to me means a woman must be classy and appealing. I don't care what the fad of the day is for a woman, if she isa nasty white hoe then she will be thrown to the curb just like a bag of trash. Life is too short to deal with a weird girl who was some black thugs cumbucket. There are billions of women in the world and if white women think they are top shelf I hate to say they are sadly misinformed. The white girl today is viewed as nasty with a reputation as a cumbucket for black thugs, no decent guy will waste his time with these white hoes anymore for any long term relationship.
If she's a switch hitter, that is likes to mix it up a bit, then she is clearly not part of Darwin's choice.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1947 Feb 4, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- You said "saw Lee Harvey Oswald in the Cafeteria at the Dealy plaza, Texas School book depository".--- True.
This is why.--- Because Lee Harvey Oswald had PLENTY of time to get there. Before any employees of the school book depository building realized that John F. Kennedy (JFK) had just been assassinated.
Here are a few critical factors which point towards Lee Harvey Oswald being the assassin of JFK.---
1. Lee Harvey Oswald was the ONLY employee at that Texas, school book depository building who did not show up for role call. After the shots were fired against JFK.
2. On the morning of JFKs assassination.--- Lee Harvey Oswald was seen by many employees coming into the book depository building. Lee was carrying a package with him. The configuration of this package was totally consistent with the length & width of Lees dismantled Carcano rifle.
3. Lees Carcano rifle was found in the immediate aftermath of JFKs assassination. On the sixth floor of the school book depository building.
4. The shell casings which were found by Dallas police officers on the sixth floor of the school book depository building.--- Those shell casings DIRECTLY matched Lees Carcano rifle.
Lastly.--- Lee Harvey Oswalds behavior on the day of the shooting of JFK. Before the assassination & after the assassination.
If Lee was so "innocent", why then did Lee so very cruelly & cowardly shoot dead, Officer J.D. Tippet?
Subsequently, Lee Harvey Oswalds behavior is PERFECTLY consistent. With Lee being the shooter & assassin of JFK.
heh heh he he You are friggin hilarious. 90 seconds, 1 1/2 minutes after the assassination of Mr. John Fitzgerald Kennedy, a grand man!, approxiamately 12:31 pm,November 22nd,1963, Supervisor Roy Truly introduce Marrion Baker, a police officer, to one of his employees in cafeteria of the Dealy plaza Texas School Book Depository....See if you can guess would ya? huh? let's see ...huh? I just can't think right now...oh golly? I'm just not coherent enough, or cogent enough Manhattan(the koolaid kid,)Johnny.. Oh I remember now! It
was LEE HARVEY OSWALD! Yes, Marrion Baker said!, I didn't!,"He,Oswald,acknow ledged us both, and 'NON CHALANTLY' walked by us both, holding a cup of coffee."

That's your assassin John.

Further, Lee Oswald DID NOT!I REPEAT DIDN'T NOT! have gun powder on his cheek, when given the warm paraffin test,(an alkaline that causes gun powder residue(GSR)to the surface of the skin, after it has been lodged in the pores, regardless of how 'old' the ammo is or how shoddy the gun is.)

Do you know how rediculous you sound!?

You government koolaid drinking .....

MEATHEAD!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHHLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1948 Feb 4, 2013
TO MANHATTAN JOHNNY:

You say that you know with absolute certainty that Paul Mccartney was 'NOT' murdered and replaced with a double, one William Campbell.

You 'KNOW', you don't 'THINK.' You weren't even born in 1966 John, how do you know!?

I was a four year old child John, what do I KNOW? Hence I used expressional thought, I SPECULATE, or I THINK, I wasn't there either.

And If I did type in an earlier post that Tavistock definitely wrote the true Paul Mccartney's songs, then it was absolutely an Omit!

No,For no one, Elanor Rigby, and Yesterday, all pre 1966 by the way! were all written by the true Paul Mccartney.

Theodor Adorno, and writing team , wrote 'all' of (F)auls songs from Sgt. Peppers and Magical Mystery, to the White Album, Abbey Road, and Let It Be; and heavily monitored George, Ringo, and John's writing.

Yes, this is what I contend.

Re: MLK. Illuminist liberals,under the Rothschilds(whose emblem is the Pyramid with the all seeing eye of Lucifer,)do not answer to the Bruderheist(Black Forrest Illuminati white supremacists.) Yes, I contend these, the former, not the latter! are the ones responsible for ending Mr. Martin Luther King's life.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1949 Feb 4, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post to me,#1823. Your points here.---- You said "The single bullet theory posed by Arlen Spector, visa via The Warren Commission. He wasn't claiming one did all the damage".--- When did I ever say or imply that our nations former Senator from Pennsylvania, Arlen Spector ever said that one bullet did all that damage to our nations former president, Democrat John F. Kennedy (JFK)?--- Never once.
You said "I NEVER said Greer made the shot from the grassy knoll".--- Where did I ever say or imply that you said that William Robert Greer made the shot from the grassy knoll?--- Never once.
Dude (With all due respect), you don't sound like you are coherent.
One more time, just for you Johnny, mainly because your head is so thick. From the top: The original Abraham Zapruder home movie, which recorded in film the entire assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, murdered approxiamately 12:29 pm, November 22nd,1963, not the koolaid version! I REPEAT! NOT THE GOVERNMENT KOOLAID VERSION!

Mr. Kennedy's limosuine is approaching the N/S Dallas Freeway entry ramp sign,'as the vehicle is adjacent to the grassy knoll, the fenced in hill,' parallel to Dealy Plaza, as the car is passing by, before reaching the N/S ramp sign, Mr. Kennedy recieves the throat shot from said grassy knoll(I don't know who made that shot, it was probably, no, not definitely, probably shot by D.H. Hill, but HE WAS SHOT FROM THE GRASSY KNOLL FIRST!)

He, Mr. Kennedy, receives the throat shot from the G.K., and clutches his throat leaning left toward Jackie, with his right side of his head and face exposed. William Greer turns around, right hand on steering wheel, and left handedly(and he was left handed by the way!)aims an electric powered, gas operated, assassination pistol at the President's head;the Connally's see this and are ducked down. Greer fires the shot, an eploding pellet saturated with shell fish toxin, pushinng JFK's head,(and this is even evidenced in the Koolaid version,)blowing off his front right skull, and destroying much of the front right lobe of his brain, leaving a large exit wound in the back of his head.

It was an exploding pellet shot John, his head explodes from the shot, as his head is pushed back,not forward, BACK from the impact of the shot.

You implied, Not me!, You! You implied I said there was one shooter.

If that was the case, then Greer would have to have made the shot from the grassy knoll, and from the drivers seat too,which is literally impossible, and which I never implied at all!

Are you coherent, and cogent Johnny?

Sometimes I wonder...

Meathead..

lol hhehhehehehehe!
Black Bull

Fairfield, Australia

#1950 Feb 4, 2013
jealousy, anger, inferiority complex
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1951 Feb 5, 2013
So, ya dig ol Ronny heh Johnny?

Tell ya what boyo!

Ressurect George Washington....John Dickerson.....Patrick Henry(Give me liberty or give me death!)....John Hancock......Samuel Adams....John Adams...Natan Hale(I have but one life to give to for my country!)...John Fitzgerald Kennedy(Ask not what you're country can do for you, but what you can do for your country!).

And we'll kick out Boehnor, Pilosi, Biden, Obama, Reid,the Bush(es), the Clintons too!!! Bye bye Hillary!!!!! and all the democrat and 'rerublican' sell outs!

Ya game?!?!?!?!?

Or do that government koolaid just taste too damn tasty to ye?

Yes, I'm bombed out me Gord!!!!!!!!!!

Coherently, and cogently yours!

Meathead!!!
Weee

Davao City, Philippines

#1952 Feb 5, 2013
I love my husband... he's black.. i'm white... and he loves me so much too.. we are so in love.. Love sees no color.. even if my husbands skin color turns blue or green.. i don't care.. i just love him...
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1953 Feb 5, 2013
Most importantly in all my postings!

John Kennedy was shot from the side (the grassy knoll shot)to his throat, as evidenced in the 'actual',and 'factual' autopsy report, and from the front, receiving a frontal entry level wound, as asserted by 'each', and 'every' medical professional, nurse and doctor alike,(including a Neurosurgeon), at Parkland Hospital at the time of the assassination! All facts!!! no conspiratorial fiction!!!!

Lee Oswald, the patsy, not an angel mind you!, DID NOT !! I REPEAT DIDN'T NOT!!!! HAVE GUN POWDER RESIDUE ON HIS CHEEK ...WHEN GIVEN THE WARM PARAFFIN TEST ,(AN A-L-K-A-L-I-N-E!!) THAT WHEN APPLIED TO A HUMANS SKIN(AND NO I DON'T BELIEVE OSWALD WAS AN ALIEN EVEN IF THE WARREN COMMISSION SAYS SO!)FORCES GUN SHOT RESIDUE...G...S..R..(GSR)GUN POWDER RESIDUE TO THE SURFACE OF THE S....K...I...N!!!!

OSWALD COULDN'T HAVE FIRED A R-I-F-L-E!!!!!!! FOR ATLEAST T-W-E-N-T-Y F-O-U-R (24) HOURS!!!!!!! A-N-Y R...I....F...L...E!!!!!!!!!

WHAT KIND OF DRUGS DOES THE GOVERNMENT HAVE YOU ON JOHNNY?????????

JAMES PAUL MCCARTNEY WENT FROM A ROUND MOON FACED, JET BLACK HAIRED, HAZEL-BROWN EYED, HANDSOME 5'8 1/2 TALL MAN TO A LESS HANDSOME, OBLONG SKULL AND FACED,'GREEN' EYED, BRUNETTE,NOT JET BLACK HAIRED,5' 11 1/2 TALL IMPOSTER NAMED WILLIAM CAMPBELL!!!!(F)AUL!!!!!!! AS IN FAKE PAUL!!!

YES, I'M BOMBED OUT OF MY HEAD ON ALCOHOL RIGHT NOW AS I POST!

I CAN BEAT YOU ANY DAY 'O' THE WEEK IN ANY ARGUMENT!

WHY JOHNNY? CAUSE I'M JUST SO MUCH MORE ARTICULATE THAN YE?

NAH!

SIMPLY CAUSE I TELL THE ..........

TRUTH!!!!!!!!!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1954 Feb 7, 2013
Weee wrote:
I love my husband... he's black.. i'm white... and he loves me so much too.. we are so in love.. Love sees no color.. even if my husbands skin color turns blue or green.. i don't care.. i just love him...
Good for U honey, more power to ya!

Why the hell not fellas. Hating it will not stop white women from gravitating toward black men the way they do; and yes they apparently do so in droves.

Anyway hehehe, I'm gettin too old for this shit!

I'll quote my old friend Dante, a chef from Rome,Italy. When I told him people were giving static for my dark Italian looks; He said,"Whover doesn't love and accept you just as you are...FUCK THEM!"

I know, I know that's crude! but so true!

So, whoever doesn't love and accept me as I am , white, black , male , or female, and/or everybody inbetween;

All I have to say is

Fungula doola!

in English-Go F-yourselves!

Everybody else

God bless

Have a wonderful life!

Don't sweat the small shit!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1955 Feb 8, 2013
When I first started reading posts here, I also looked up other similar blogs/articles on line regarding white women choosing black men.

It's not like I just got back from a KKK rally, that's friggin rediculous!, and it boy it really burns me up when I see black dudes with white chicks.

Or it hurts wittle white boys feelings; that's bullcrap too.

It physically shocks me when I see it, esp white women with black men, I can't help it, it just does.

However, I am not against people of different races falling in love with each other, am not.

Yes, I have first hand experianced, living in Philly, and N.J., the despising, and condescending looks from both white women, for whom I'm just not good enough for I guess, and black men, who feel white men are now the inferior ones. I write the former off from my life, what do they have to offer me?, and I avoid the latter, if I can't get along with you, that doesn't mean I'm going to kiss your arse.

Anyway, live and let live to regular people man, seriously. There are many mixed couples, ie..white women/black men couples who are literally innocent human beings, who happen to love each others, trying to get along in a crazy, sick world!

With the seriously sick crap goin on, white women and black men digging each others is freakin small potatoes! Literally.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1956 Feb 8, 2013
Larry wrote:
I like beautiful women but to seriously pursue to date or have a relationship with a woman to me means a woman must be classy and appealing. I don't care what the fad of the day is for a woman, if she isa nasty white hoe then she will be thrown to the curb just like a bag of trash. Life is too short to deal with a weird girl who was some black thugs cumbucket. There are billions of women in the world and if white women think they are top shelf I hate to say they are sadly misinformed. The white girl today is viewed as nasty with a reputation as a cumbucket for black thugs, no decent guy will waste his time with these white hoes anymore for any long term relationship.

Well, the very stupid, simple, single minded, slow minded, weak minded & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy from Houston is back.

You are still typing up your tripe about White women. You have been typing up the exact, same trip about White women on Topix Top Stories, Anglo American & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums from September, 2009 till now.

Regarding women sluts.---- You have the dynamic inverted & counterclockwise.

It was African American (Descendants of black American slaves) women who were the initiators of the most DISGUSTING venues of pornography.

Examples of this.--- 1. African American women were the progenitors of urine & scat porn.

2. African American women engaging in extreme porn like the "Ghetto Gaggers".

Other examples.-- When the term "African American (Descendant of a black American slave) woman" is mentioned, what is it synonomous with?--

1. Prostitute.

2. Slut.

3. Single, unwed welfare mother who neglects her illegitimate kids.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1957 Feb 8, 2013
Larry wrote:

Hey stupid, simple, single minded, slow minded, weak minded & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy.--- You "think" that you are "one upping" Whites with your posts.

The laughs are on "your people" (African Americans -- Descendants of black American slaves).

Way, way more so, the contempt & disdain is on "your people" (African Americans --- Descendants of black American slaves).

"Your people" (African Americans -- Descendants of black American slaves) are a bunch of royal, big time, pathetic losers & failures at life.

EVEN all of the foreign born blacks whom I, my family, friends, acquaintances & co-workers know, have also noticed this.

Even all of the foreign born blacks whom I, my family, friends, acquaintances & co-workers know, they too have also commented on African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

That most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just CANNOT function or survive on their own.

Some African Americans can. But, they are in the public sector. Even in these cases, they are with unions. They are totally dependent upon the union, the United States (US) federal government & the Democratic Party for their survival.

Even in these cases, they are living paycheck to paycheck. Living from hand to mouth.

Again, most of "your people" (African Americans -- Descendants of black American slaves) just CANNOT function or survive on their own.

Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1958 Feb 8, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Regarding post# 1792.
Manhattan Johnny I scolded you in a fit of mean-spiritedness; sorry.
I was bombed drunk too when I typed it agin ya.

No need for any apology. Everything is totally cool.

Dude (With all due respect), before you address your many posts to me, why don't you lay off of the alcohol?

You also name call. Then, the very next day, you address several more posts to me, in the contents of a couple of your posts, you have apologies. Lol.

Also, lose your juvenile name calling. That is what little kids from ages 4 to 12 years old do.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1959 Feb 8, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Regarding post# 1792.
Manhattan Johnny

One minor favor I ask.--- Please hold off on addressing any more posts to me.

Because, as is, I'm doing catch up to all of your previous posts which you addressed to me.

I just glanced over the last several pages of this thread. All total, you addressed around 16 posts to me.

So, I'm very much doing catch up with my responses back to you.

But, I'm definitely going to be responding back to you.

So, please just hold off on addressing any more posts to me.

I'm going to have to step out now. I'm going to be pretty busy in the upcoming days. Hopefully, I should have some time by next week Saturday. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.

In the meantime, later.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1960 Feb 8, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I'm very much doing catch up with my responses back to you.
But, I'm definitely going to be responding back to you.
So, please just hold off on addressing any more posts to me.
I'm going to have to step out now. I'm going to be pretty busy in the upcoming days. Hopefully, I should have some time by next week Saturday. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.
In the meantime, later.
Oh my hearts all aflutter!!!! Oh, Johnny, aren't you so special! You can't beat me in an an argument A-....lil sweet heart!

I tell the truth ...YOU DONT!

Lee Oswald DIDN'NT, NOT DID NOT, IN NO WAY ON MAMA EARTH'S GREEN PASTURE'S DID HE HAVE A-L-K-L-A-L-A-L-I-N-E ON HIS RIGHT CHEEK !!!!!!! H E C O U L D N'T, I R E P E A T H A V E S H O T ANY GET MEATHEAD!! ANY JOHN! A-N-Y RIFLE IN 24 TWENTY FOUR HOURS!!!!!!

YOU GOVEVRNMENT 'JIMMY JONES!' KOOLIAD DRINKING .......

MEATHEAD!!!!!!!!!!

JAMES PAUL MCCARTYNEY BORN 6/18/42 HAZEL BROWN EYED(YES, JOHNNY BOY, I ALREADY TOOK INTO ACCOUNT COLORED EYE-CONTACT LENSES SWEETY! YA LIL DARLING YA! BEND OVER SO I CAN STICK MY FOOT IN YER...ON NEVER MIND.. YOU'LL PROBABLY ENJOY IT!) I GOT A LIL IRISH BASTARD IN ME, YA NOTICE BOYO!?,

KICK OUT THE BRITS!!!!!!!!!!1F

BROWN EYED, MOON FACED, 5'8 1/2 INCHES TALL REPLACED WITH A GREEN EYED, NARROWED FACED, 5'11 1/2 INCHES TALL (F)AUL AS IN FAKE PAUL!!!!

YOU LIMY, TORY, SON OF A BITCH!!!

GO BACK ON THE BOAT THE YE CAME ON YA MOTHER FU**ER!!

I GOT YOUR NUMBER JOHNNY BOY!

YOU CONSPIRITORIAL SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!
ASIAN LATIN

United States

#1962 Feb 8, 2013
Let analyze, i would say LBJ had large financial investments in Vietnam , and always angry,and the hatred and disliked JFK for wanted in the withdraw from the controversial Vietnam War ; follow dirty bloody money trail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Tide with Beach 765,446
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 555,177
loan shark needed (Apr '14) 15 min lookingloan123 11
Respecting Gays is one way to go to Heaven 20 min andet1987 48
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Rick in Kansas 263,691
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min Dr Wu 603,720
women: who are the most attractive celebrities? 1 hr andet1987 2
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr BottomNow 1,191

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE