Ocean City, NJ

#1839 Jan 10, 2013
Whoops! ac-com-mo-date

my baddy!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1840 Jan 11, 2013
I don't wanna talk no more.

Nobody's perfect, no not one. White, black, male, and female, and everybody inbetween.

So, I'm not going to make myself into a scapegoat.

Last message for Johnny. The only war that was fought in the 20th, and 21st Century, so far, was WW2. How's that? because U.S. territory was attacked directly, remember Pearl Harbor? 12/7/41?

There's a five step process for going to war, starting with U.S. sovereign territory being attacked. But you'll have a hell of time finding that 5 step process. Why wouldn't the Government want us to know. Korea wasn't a war? no it was 'Police action,' Vietnam was an 'undeclared war', bull crap! tell that to the men who fought and died there! Gulf of Tomkin incident, now admitted by our Government, was contrived! That's right Johnny! the American people were decieved into going along with it.

And don't give me that the American puplic supported it; because we were brainwashed with terror to accept it. that's right! I've been around for a little while. Back in the 60's, 70's we, the American public, old and young alike, were shown graphic media footage of the Soviet Union parading their arsenal of weaponry down Red square. Frightening looking missiles, huge menacing looking tanks, followed by marching tough looking, perfectly marching robot like men, programmed to kill who? Americans! that's right Johnny, the Government scared us into going along with it.

You're facts are off pal. You can cleverly juggle all the statistics, facts, and fiqures you want! And you know what? you still will come up with the wrong conclusions, again, and again, and again, and again my friend.

You're intelligently blind, buddy boy!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1841 Jan 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Some people think it's 'defiling racial purity' when someone dates outside of their race. Oh yeah?? So is it 'impure' when some a lovely redbone sista' has sex with a chocolate 'brotha'??
A lot of European men don't seem to have a 'problem' with European men who date and marry 'outside of their race' when European men date and marry Asian WOMEN. So why is that??
Gentle Reader

Monessen, PA

#1842 Jan 12, 2013
If you really love someone, that's what really matters. I'm not talking about lust or some 'experiment' of wanting to date outside your race. I mean if it's a true soul connection and you are two committed people, go with it. You can't help who you love.
ir hey

Woodstock, GA

#1843 Jan 19, 2013
someone is still mad that the beautiful white girls are taking all of the good black mans and stop ith the std joke cuz we all know black girls are the one with the hiv and std so fuck off o yea im getting my swirl on ir bmww all day
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1845 Jan 19, 2013
Nope don't kiss luciferian ass! white/black/brown/yellow or red!
Jim

Hackensack, NJ

#1846 Jan 19, 2013
My lover is white and her white soon to be ex white husband hates her because she has a thang for us black dudes. She doesn't want me for the size of my meat but for me as a whole.

Why are white men so obsessed with our "junk" anyway?? Do they want and wish to have some large junk in their trunk?

I quite honestly am not as large as some other brothers and my woman loves me for me as me a whole.

The stereo typical white man has his mind set on us black guys being well hung and we all aren't - I'm not. When I have an erection, I am only 7 inches. She says is big enough as she can take me all in her mouth.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1847 Jan 21, 2013
Jim wrote:
My lover is white and her white soon to be ex white husband hates her because she has a thang for us black dudes. She doesn't want me for the size of my meat but for me as a whole.
Why are white men so obsessed with our "junk" anyway?? Do they want and wish to have some large junk in their trunk?
I quite honestly am not as large as some other brothers and my woman loves me for me as me a whole.
The stereo typical white man has his mind set on us black guys being well hung and we all aren't - I'm not. When I have an erection, I am only 7 inches. She says is big enough as she can take me all in her mouth.
hehehaha! Thanks for sharing! hehehe lol!

No, but seriously. When you find pleasure somewhere; naturally you go back there. Human beings are creatures of pleasure, so why judge?

I was just listening to Professor Griff; Illumiati sacrificing Whitney Houston rituals.

I don't agree with Elijah Muhammad that all white people are devils. Nor do I agree with white supremacy.

He's right, the Rothschilds(Jews), are just a facet of the conspiracy, and the greater part is Aryan white supemicist.

Ex-Illuminati 'Svali', she refuses to use her real name for the sake of her kids, is originally from Germany, says the Bruderhiest, precursor to Skull and Bones, says their the top of the Luciferian game.

Oh well.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1848 Jan 21, 2013
Jim wrote:

Well, Jim, from New Jersey is back.

Still typing up posts about sex.

Physically grown African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) always, constantly talking about sex or about the private areas of humans.

This shows that African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have a totally one-track mind.

It also proves & reinforces some, among MANY very negative stereotypes about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).--- That they are very stupid, simple, single minded, slow minded, weak minded & inferior.

Also, that despite African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) being physically grown adults.--- Mentally, they have the mindset & maturity level of little 3 year old children.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1849 Jan 21, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>The degeneration of white men through Luciferian manipulation via Tavistock...the Bavarian Illuminati ...Druids....and Cabbalists(aka the Synonogogue of Satan.) And the subsequent abandonment of white women from their white brothers due to the degeneration.
Actual and factual.
A lesser race of men shaming a greater race of men.
In otherwords, we have our pants pulled down and we're getting our assess whipped in front of the whole world!

Do you ever "think" & use "logic & reasonsing" BEFORE you type up your posts?

It has been pointed out several, different times on this thread. By myself, medicine man, andet, NM Desert Rat, Neo & a few other, different posters.--- That the poster who created this thread is one of the main African American (Descendants of black American slaves) trolls on Topix.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1850 Jan 21, 2013
ir hey wrote:
cuz we all know black girls are the one with the hiv and std

Well, what we have with the statement above, is an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) typing up a point which is very negative about African American women.

African American (Descendants of black American slaves) dudes would prefer to date a woman who is of a different race.

Even if this woman would be fat, dumpy, uneducated & with low self esteem.

Because even if an African American dude would get a woman such as this, he'd consider it to be a step up for him.

African American dudes consider women who are of other races to be SUPERIOR to African American women.

EVEN if these women of other races would be fat, dumpy, uneducated & with low self esteem.

African American dudes still consider these women as ranking higher on Americas social strata ladder. Compared to African American women.

African Americans are always trying to seek the tolerance, acceptance, validation & endearment from other races.

African Americans are also always, constantly claiming other groups. Such as the ancient Greeks, Romans & Vikings. Even the ancient Germans. Even the ancient Chinese, Olmecs, Mayans, Aztecs & Incas. Even the Native American groups in the United States (US).

But, ABSOLUTELY NO other group wants to claim African Americans.

Every other group in America considers African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be royal, big time, pathetic losers & failures at life.

Every other group in America considers African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be professional, perpetual, lifetime pity cases & charity cases.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1851 Jan 21, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Yes, I need to lay off the alcohol when I post

Oh, I TOTALLY agree with you about this. I sure hope that you stopped using hard drugs.

Either way, I'm still going to respond back to your many previous posts which you addressed to me.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1852 Jan 21, 2013
Paul is dead --- You said "saw Lee Harvey Oswald in the Cafeteria at the Dealy plaza, Texas School book depository".--- True.

This is why.--- Because Lee Harvey Oswald had PLENTY of time to get there. Before any employees of the school book depository building realized that John F. Kennedy (JFK) had just been assassinated.

Here are a few critical factors which point towards Lee Harvey Oswald being the assassin of JFK.---

1. Lee Harvey Oswald was the ONLY employee at that Texas, school book depository building who did not show up for role call. After the shots were fired against JFK.

2. On the morning of JFKs assassination.--- Lee Harvey Oswald was seen by many employees coming into the book depository building. Lee was carrying a package with him. The configuration of this package was totally consistent with the length & width of Lees dismantled Carcano rifle.

3. Lees Carcano rifle was found in the immediate aftermath of JFKs assassination. On the sixth floor of the school book depository building.

4. The shell casings which were found by Dallas police officers on the sixth floor of the school book depository building.--- Those shell casings DIRECTLY matched Lees Carcano rifle.

Lastly.--- Lee Harvey Oswalds behavior on the day of the shooting of JFK. Before the assassination & after the assassination.

If Lee was so "innocent", why then did Lee so very cruelly & cowardly shoot dead, Officer J.D. Tippet?

Subsequently, Lee Harvey Oswalds behavior is PERFECTLY consistent. With Lee being the shooter & assassin of JFK.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1853 Jan 21, 2013
Paul is dead ---- Another example.--- 1. Lee Harvey Oswalds brother, Robert, who lives in Wichita Falls, Texas.---

Every time that Robert has been interviewed by journalists from the United States (US) mainstream media, NEVER once has Robert ever wavered. In his belief that Lee was guilty of the murder of John F. Kennedy (JFK).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1854 Jan 21, 2013
Paul is dead --- You said "I 'never' reference of consequence of events regarding JFK's assassination from the Government's version".--- Correct.

In my previous response back to you, it was in reference to the links which YOU wanted me to check out. Which I did.

You said "It doesn't matter if they, people ie CIA and FBI , as well as Warren Commision members,'may' have planted carbine shells at the scene".--- Where did I ever "imply" that in any one of my previous responses back to you?--- Never once.

Most of all, there were absolutely NO "planted" carbine shell casings in that limousine.

But, this was found in the immediate aftermath of the assassination of John F. Kennedy (JFK).---

1. A clear crack in the windshield of that limousine.

This clear crack was right in FRONT of the position which William F. Greer was in.

In addition, this clear crack in the limousines windshield was in DIRECT line of fire from Lee Harvey Oswalds sniper nest.

2. Two fragmented bullets were found in the limousine. IN FRONT OF the position which William F. Greer was sitting.

These two fragmented bullets were the EXACT, SAME ammunition which Lee Harvey Oswald used for his Carcano rifle.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1855 Jan 21, 2013
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post to me,#1823. Your points here.---

You said "The single bullet theory posed by Arlen Spector, visa via The Warren Commission. He wasn't claiming one did all the damage".--- Correct.

In any of my previous responses back to you, where did I ever imply that Arlen Specter proposed that "one bullet" inflicted all that damage on John F. Kennedy (JFK) & on John Connally?--- Never once.

You said "I NEVER said Greer made the shot from the shot from the grassy knoll".--- Correct.

In any of my previous responses back to you, where did I ever imply that you ever said that William Robert Greer was the shooter from the grassy knoll?--- Never once.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1856 Jan 21, 2013
Paul is dead ---- You said "You said a 91/38 carcano italian made carbine rifle, issuing a 6mm bullet will not exude gunpowder residue".--- Uh, I didn't say that.

What I typed up in my previous response back to you was in regards to your previous point to me here.--- Where you said "Oswald DID NOT have gun powder residue on his cheek, after being given the warm parrfin test".----

I agreed with you.

But, I also pointed out as to WHY Lee Harvey Oswald did not have gunpowder residue on his cheek.

This is why.--- 1. The type of ammunition which Lee used.

That ammunition was old ammunition.

This old ammunition was at the caliber of 6.5 mm.

It is primarily because of these factors.---

2. The way in which Lee held the Carcano rifle.

3. The position & angle of Lees head when he fired off the shots.

It is primarily because of points #2 & #3, as to why Lee Harvey Oswalds cheek did not test positive for gunpowder residue.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1857 Jan 21, 2013
Paul is dead ---- In regards to your previous post to me,#1785. Your points here.---

You said "Johnny you say the Zapruder doen't show Greer blowing off JFK's heard right? That's the government version of the Zapruder film".--- Nope.

In my previous response back to you, when I mentioned that I didn't see William Robert Greer turning around & firing, it was in regards to YOUR link. Which you wanted me to check out. Which I did. I looked over your link in its entirety.

You said "there is a nickel size entry bullet hole in the poor man's throat. A single bullet did all that pal".--- Absolutely not.

Granted, John F. Kennedy (JFK) did have a small hole in his throat when he arrived at the hospital.

But, the hole in JFKs throat did NOT line up with any such initial reports of the hole which was in JFKs back.

This is what happened at Parkland Memorial Hospital.--- Two different doctors at Parkland opened up JFKs hole in his throat.

These 2, different doctors did this, to use JFKs hole as a tracheotomy. In the doctors effort tyring to save JFKs life.

Now, JFK did have a few small holes in his shirt & tie. These holes were right by the hole in his throat.

However though, there were absolutely NO traces of ANY metal found in any of these holes.

This is why.--- These holes came from JFKs bone fragments. These bone fragments were splintered when Lee Harvey Oswalds third shot impacted & shattered JFKs skull.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1858 Jan 21, 2013
Paul is dead ---- In regards to your previous post to me,#1824. Your points here.---

You said "You accept the government version of events".--- I agree with most of the findings of the Warren Commission.

I was in disagreement with 2 of the findings of the Warren Commission.

I pointed this out in my previous response back to you.

You said "If the ammunition is so old it can't be used, means it has no workable gun powder to begin".--- Correct.

Granted, the ammunition which Lee Harvey Oswald had for his Carcano rifle was "older". But, it wasn't so very, very old that it couldn't work.

You said "Guilty of being an anarchist, of being a communist".--- Dude (With all due respect), are you even aware of what you are typing up?

Anarchism & communism are both ideologies on the political left wing.

But, anarchism is different from communism. There are fundamental & substantial differences between anarchism & communism. Primarily in regards to central government, freedom of speech, control of railroads, control of airplanes, control of shipping & control of trucks.

Esecially in regards to agricultural controls, heavy industry controls, light industry controls, labor unions, labor controls, television media controls & newspaper print controls.

Lee Harvey Oswalds political ideology was NOT anarchist.

Lees political ideology was communist.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1859 Jan 21, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Willaim Greer had ample oppurtunity, and even free space with the Connally's ducked down to carry out the deed.

Not at all. FAR from it. In my previous response back to you, I listed a few, different factors as to why William Robert Greer couldn't.

Here are a few more factors as to why William Robert Greer was NOT the assassin of John F. Kennedy (JFK).---

1. Due to the written statements by John Connally & Johns wife, Nellie.

2. John & Nellie said that they NEVER saw any backward motion by William Robert Greer.

3. John & Nellie said that they saw JFK reacting to being hit by the FIRST shot.

4. John & Nellie said that there was NO throat wound.

5. John & Nellie said that JFK did NOT grab at his throat at all.

This was PRIOR to John Connally being hit from BEHIND.

Again, John & Nellie BOTH said that there was absolutely no backward motion by limousine driver, William Robert Greer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 775,278
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Uzi 119,653
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min guest 559,496
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 23 min royal kannadiga 1,269
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min truth 605,006
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min who 265,145
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 1 hr Jolly 23,970
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Lost In Transition 175,630
More from around the web