Johnny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Paul is dead ---- I have to step out now. I still have to respond back to several of your previous posts which you addressed to me. Hopefully, I should have some time by Sunday. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- You said "Johnny you say the Zapruder doesn't show Greer blowing off JFK's heard right?".--- Correct.
You said "That's the government version of the Zapruder film".-- True.
But, I also looked over your link of the video which you posted awhile back on this thread. On that respective video, that also didn't show William Robert Greer shooting off John F. Kennedys head either.
Then you need to get your eyes checked by a reputable optician! boichik!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- With all due respect, you are throwing up totally contradictory points in regards to your "claims" about the assassination of our nations former president, Democrat John F. Kennedy (JFK).
Here they are.--- 1. Awhile back on this thread, you were saying that John F. Kennedy was killed by an "alleged" shooter on the grassy knoll.
2. But, other times, you have typed up, saying that the driver of the limousine which JFK was in, William Robert Greer was the assassin of JFK.
I called up several other video links regarding the assassination of JFK.---- In every one of these links, nothing pointed out towards showing any such aggressive actions by William Greer.
It is primarily because of these critical factors which show that William Greer was NOT the assassin of JFK.---
In the limousine which William was driving, John & his wife Nellies bodies were situated in front of JFK.
So, Greer, physically could NOT have shot JFK.
Most of all, because of these 2 VERY critical factors. Which points to William F. Greers innocence.----
1. After Lee Harvey Oswalds fatal last shot, the assassination bullet to JFKs head.--- There is a clear crack in the windshield of that limousine. Right in front of William F. Greer. This crack in the windshield was in direct line of fire from Oswalds sniper nest.
2. Right after Lee Harvey Oswalds lethal, last shot, the assassination bullet to JFKs head.--
Two bullet fragments were found in the limo. IN FRONT OF William F. Greer.
These bullets were the EXACT, SAME ammunition which Oswald used for his Carcano rifle. In his assassination of JFK.
Now, slowly, repeat after me Johnny, "Throat shot from the grassy knoll, head shot, blowing up, and taking part right occipital, and front right lobe of his brain by William Greer using an assassination pisto, electric operated, gas powered assassination pistol with exploding pellet saturated with shell fish toxin." I never said, "up, up and away and leaping with a single jump simultaneously shot JFK from the grassy knoll, and then shot from the the driver seat with the fatal head shot." that's the way you make it out pal. Your're getting tiresome! You know that! No, you don't indepth study what I've researched; obviously.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- With all due respect, you are throwing up totally contradictory points in regards to your "claims" about the assassination of our nations former president, Democrat John F. Kennedy (JFK).
Here they are.--- 1. Awhile back on this thread, you were saying that John F. Kennedy was killed by an "alleged" shooter on the grassy knoll.
2. But, other times, you have typed up, saying that the driver of the limousine which JFK was in, William Robert Greer was the assassin of JFK.
I called up several other video links regarding the assassination of JFK.---- In every one of these links, nothing pointed out towards showing any such aggressive actions by William Greer.
It is primarily because of these critical factors which show that William Greer was NOT the assassin of JFK.---
In the limousine which William was driving, John & his wife Nellies bodies were situated in front of JFK.
Most of all, because of these 2 VERY critical factors. Which points to William F. Greers innocence.----
1. After Lee Harvey Oswalds fatal last shot, the assassination bullet to JFKs head.--- There is a clear crack in the windshield of that limousine. Right in front of William F. Greer. This crack in the windshield was in direct line of fire from Oswalds sniper nest.
2. Right after Lee Harvey Oswalds lethal, last shot, the assassination bullet to JFKs head.--
These bullets were the EXACT, SAME ammunition which Oswald used for his Carcano rifle. In his assassination of JFK.
And furthermore, Mr. and Mrs. Connelly are tucking for cover at this point; it makes sense that they looking 'forward','ahead', not 'backwards','behind', and with them ducked down the way they were; it certainly gives Greer ample oppurtunity for greer to make the fatal head shot; meathead.

You're either pumping me for more info, or you're a total meathead, which one is it Johnny?
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Johnny wrote:
Your summations are incorrect on every levl so far . Again,you may seriously need to get your eyes examined. I 'never' reference of consequence of events regarding JFK's assassination from the Government's version of the filmed assassination,which you believe happened according to/corroberating with said film, I don't. So, let's get that straight. You said it yourself, a 6mm bullet issued from a carcano 91/38, carbine rifle, couldn't make a baseball sized entry level wound,'in the 'back' of JFK's head.' And both shots, throat and right, frontal head wound, were from the front. The car is approaching the 'Dallas North/South Freeway', entrance ramp sign.'BEFORE' the limo reaches it, and passes it, Mr. Kennedy receives the first mortal wound, the throat shot, even though fired from Mr. Kennedy's right side, he receives it 'before' his limo reaches the north/south Dallas Freeway sign; pal. Also, if you researched the way you said you have, Mr. John Fitzgerald Kennedy's autopsy photo shows an 'entry level' bullet hole to his throat, again entry level bullet holes 'always' make a smaller entry and larger exit hole; indicative of a frontal, right shot from the grassy knoll, and front head shot from driver; all COGENT, my friend.

I correct you yet again; you're wrong.

It doesn't matter if they, people ie CIA and FBI , as well as Warren Commision members,'may' have planted carbine shells at the scene. The Warren Commission concocted the whole tale you so gleefully, and mindlessly, cheerfully swallow hook, line, and sinker.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- In regards to the video links which you wanted me to check out.--- I checked each & every one of them out. In their entirety. I also called up several more video links. Checked them out in their entirety.
Some other information.---
From 1964 till late, 2009, it was perceived that Lee Harvey Oswald had only 6 seconds to get all of his shots off. But, back in early 2010, in-depth testing & forensic evidence was done. Also, an in-depth reenactment of the shooting.--- Via this, it was determined that Oswald had ELEVEN seconds to get off his shots.
Regarding your video links.-- An observation.--- Please take some time out & notice.--- John F. Kennedys reaction to getting shot the first time. This happened JUST prior to the limousine being hidden by that road sign.
This is why this bit of information is critical.--- Lee Harvey Oswalds shot would have HAD to have been fired way before there was any reaction from anyone at all.
Also, at a position from which there were way too many people on that sidewalk for no one to even notice it even happened.
So, Oswalds first shot was fired EARLIER than what the Warren Commission said.
Again, the entire shooting took closer to 11 seconds. Rather than 6 seconds.
Another observation regarding that video.-- A little girl who was chasing after the limousine. This girl was very close to the limo.--- She suddenly stopped. After she stopped, she suddenly looked up towards the sixth floor of the school book depository building.
When this little girl did this, it was BEFORE the Warren Commission claimed that Oswalds first shot took place.
When this little girl reacted to Oswalds first shot, several secret service agents & civilian spectators also said that they heard a sound of a "car backfire" or a gun shot.
This first shot by Oswald did hit JFK. It lodged only a couple of inches into JFKs back.
This is why.--- The ammunition which Oswald was using, it was older ammo.
The impact of this shot elicited a delayed reaction from JFK.
This shot would NOT have killed JFK. This was NOT the fatal shot.
I could cut everthing, and I do mean everything down you've posted so far, but I won't do it for personal reasons. No more volunteering info to you.

Besides, I already caught in you in a lie Johnny. You said a 91/38 carcano italian made carbine rifle, issuing a 6mm bullet will not exude gunpowder residue; you did indeed, and in fact tell a fib! coal in your stockings next year boyo; no shizel.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Here Johnny you say I contradict, but actually I am merely mistaken in small irrevalent things anyway. Example: The single bullet theory posed by Arlen Spector, visa via 'The Warren Commission.' He wasn't claiming one did 'all' the damage, but the 'alleged' shot through the,first they said neck, then no, no the upper right shoulder, no,no Then Gerald Ford said in 75,through the upper back; then trough his throat and into Mr. Connally's thigh.

Just for the fact that the autopsy photo shows an entry level bullet shot below his adams apple; will not allow me to accept that baloney, sorry.

John, are you there? the wound in back of John F Kennedy's head was 15 x 6 cm in diameter. You know what that is in inches John? 35.43 inches in diameter. Roughly speaking from center point 8 inches up, 8 inches down, 9 to the left, and 8.43 inches to the right. More like a softball sized wound

That was an entry level shot John? Oh, o.k. I see, so Lee Oswald used a bazooka to make the shot from the 6th floor of the book depository?

You're so rediculous it's unbelievable.

You say I condradict. I NEVER said Greer made the shot from the shot from the grassy knoll, ever. I said he made the fatal head shot, on contradiction.

It may have been D.H. Hill who made the shot from the grassy knoll, I don't know.

But he was shot from the grassy knoll.

Before the limo reaches the N/S dallas freeway entrance ramp sign he receives the throat shot and he puts his hand over his throat; in the fim you saw you didn't see that.

Mr. Abraham Zapruder, who made the famous Zapruder film of the JFK assassination, had his film actually, and factually confiscated by the FBI. He was actually, and factually in litigation, in and out of courts, before he got his film back.

He says, I didn't, that the film he got back was NOT the same film. In otherwords Johnny, it was ALTERED!!! This is the film version, the Government's, I DON'T!

You say Lee Oswald pulled the trigger, and Greer an innocent man, you know for a fact don't ya?
There was no shot from the grassy knoll,(the grass covered fenced in hill parrallel to the North/South Dallas Free way sign.)

Oh yeah, is that so? Then how come the lady in the red coat, Jean Hill saw a rifleman she couldn't identify from said grassy knoll, and smoke rising from the shot there; how come. She said, I didn't,SHE SAW GREER TURN AROUND WITH THE PISTOL, but she couldn't positively say she saw him pull the trigger, that is correct. Remember your words John, it all happened in, how many JOhnny? eleven(11)seconds. She wasn't expecting that to happen, the assassination that is, she was in shock but still was the 'CLOSEST WITNESS' to the JFK assassination, you weren't even born yet! and I was a wee baby.

In fact, she stuck to that story, her eye-witness, and it sent her interrogator, no not her interviewer, more like her interrogator, yes one Arlen Spector, into a complete rage.

Everything I typed above is accurate and true, not conspiratorial, or contradictory.

Accurate and true, telling, to the point, clear, concise

COGENT

dude!!!!

P.s. I never said Lee Harvey Oswald was a non-violent man. He was a violent communist, which made him a perfect patsy, but not the assassin of JFK.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

You accept the government version of events,I don't is what I meant to say.

Oh well, all firearms, without exeption, that use gun powder in their discharge, will exude gun powder residue. The Italian made carcano/carbine 91/38 calibur rifle is no exeception.

If the ammunition is so old it can't be used, means it has no workable gun powder to begin.

If it is usable, not so old as not to be, it must have workable gun powder to disharge, and will infact exude gun powder residue; and you can't wipe it away afterwards, because it seeps into the pores of your skin. Hence the use of paraffin alkaline to push it to the surface.

Oswald didn't have gun powder residue on his cheek and COULDN'T have fired a rifle in 24 hours.'ANY' rifle John.

He have been GUILTY, but he was certainly INNOCENT of being the assassin of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Guilty of being an anarchist, of being a communist with views of overthrowing the U.S. government, and guilty of shooting officer Tibbet; but certainly INNOCENT of murdering President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, that fateful day, November 22nd, 1963 in Dealy plaza.

No conspiritorial, contradictory tripe. All actual, and factual in my postings.

No, here's the bottom line John, you accept and trust most of everything our government says, and I don't, that is the bottom line.

P.s. Mr. Kennedy's brain cannot be found to this day, Now why is that Johhny? give me your expert analysis please. Thrill me with your acumen.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Yes, I need to lay off the alcohol when I post, but I still make sense in everything I've posted so far.

John, you can't shoot down what I've posted so far, you wanna know why palsy?

Because it's all freakin true!!!!!!!!!!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Again, more cogently if you will.

Six, count them Johnny,(6) witnesses, who testimony was not used, or deemed of any value by the Warren Commission, saw Lee Harvey Oswald in the Cafeteria at the Dealy plaza, Texas School book depository, Just as Mr. Kennedy's limosuine entered Dealy plaza. Why was their testimony ignored Johnny?

'All', and without exception,'all' firearms that use gun powder in their discharge, regardless of how old the ammunition is, so long as it can be discharged from the pistol or rifle end, will indeed, and infact exude gunpowder residue,(GSR)gun shot residue that is.

YOU CANNOT, get it? CAN'T NOT clean yourself of all GSR simply by wiping it off, once it has seeped into your pores.

Lee Harvey Oswald, a CIA operative,(oh yes he was! how do you think he could freely move to paranoid, oppressive, Communist Soviet Russia, during the middle of the cold war no less, and then freely leave 3 years later; no strings attached, if he didn't have connections?);DID NOT, I repeat DIDN'T NOT! have gun powder residue on his cheek when give the warm paraffin test.

He COULD NOT HAVE, get it? COULDN'T NOT have discharged a rifle, for atleast 24 hours, an entire day.

Oh o.k. I see it now. He fired it the day before on the 21st, and it retroactively murdered him the following day. Oh, I get it now. I guess there was a magic bullet theory after all.

Your'e freakin kiddin me right boichik?

Jean Hill, the lady in red, saw a rifleman from the grassy knoll, the fenced in grassy hill parralel to the Dallas North/South freeway entrance ramp sign. She saw almost bring the car to a complete stop, and turn with the pistol, but could not rightly say if he fired a shot or not.
Remember, the whole odeal took place in less then 30 seconds, 11 seconds am I correct?,and she wasn't there expecting to see her President murdered. 200 or more of the closest witnesses to the assassintion died mysterious deaths, or were murdered, all true. You wanna research someone, research Jean Hill,'The last dissenting witness', her words not mine.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I don't freakin care if my spelling is off, I'm sober as a Judge right now.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Yes, Johnny I believe all of what I post.

5'9 inches tall, dark hazel brown eyed, connecting ear lobed, jet black hair, long eye lashed,round moon faced James Paul Mccartney was murdered and replaced with 5'11.5 inches tall, green eyed, non-connecting ear lobed, brunette dark brn,(not jet black)but close to it, short eye lashed, narrow faced, oblong skulled, William Campbell aka (F)aul as in fake Paul Mccartney. Why because they, British Druidic, Luciferian Tavistock needed to bring the drug culture into the U.S.A to degenerate and destroy the white middle class, and they have done a damn good job at it.

(L)ucy in the (S)ky with (D)iamonds. Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain, where rocking horse people eat marshmellow pie.

the songs message? "Hey if you wanna go on the ultimate daydream trip of your life man, then you gotta follw Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. L.S.D (Lysergic acid diethylamide.)

Being for the benefit of Mr.Kite, Henry the horse then will dance the the waltz.

Song's message? " Farout man, you wanna fly high as a Kite, then you gotta dance with Henry the horse. Henry the horse was vernacular for heroin back in the 1960's. Oh yes it was.

You gotta try groovy grass man, why? don't be a square everybody's doing it."Everybody smoke pot, smoke pot, smoke pot, everybody smoke pot, smoke pot, smoke pot." These are the ending lines to Strawberry fields.

Not rocket science pal. That album,'Sgt Peppers lonely hearts club band' was a major influence, and played a most major role in bringing the drug culture to the U.S.A.

Hey, the Beatles are doing it, so it must be cool.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

John Fitzgerald Kennedy wanted to free us from the tyranny of the Illuminati Federal Reserve Bank. He wanted to actually and factually used silver in the treasury to build a new economy back on the silver standard, and to an extent gold would be used. He defied his Illuminati puppet masters, and it got him killed. Lee Harvey Oswald did not pull the fatal trigger.

Paul Mccartney was murdered because he wouldn't go along with the program, he was too independant.

Martin Luther King, was as you correctly said johnny, a leftist most of his life. But he cared more about his black people, and humankind in general, and defied his leftist Illuminati puppet masters. It got him killed. I don't know if James Earl Ray was the actual assassin, I don't really know, but he DIDN'T work alone! that I know.

Robert F Kennedy wanted to continue his brothers work, he defied his Illuminati pupppet masters, it got him killed. Illuminati Rosicrucians,( no, not all Rosicrucians are Illuminists, but the highest up are),used Sirhan, Sirhan, also a practicing Rosicrucian not so coincidentally, to kill him; there is MUCH evidence that he was not a lone shooter.

John Lennon was going to blow the whistle on British Tavistock, and the Illuminated CIA used MK ULTRA MONARCH influenced Mark David Chapman to keep him quiet.

Question? Johnny? how come 12 bullets were found at the Dakota when Mr. Lennon was assassinated, when Chapman only shot 5 bullets from his bulldog revolver?

A witness saw a second gunman there outside of the Dakota. Johnny, how come that eye-witness account was ignored?

You don't have a COGENT answer! so don't even try!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Arguing is over.

You CAN'T NOT, CAN NOT in any way, shape or form, by any clever argument that you may pose, with as many facts and figures, and statistics as you please, DISPROVE ANYTHING I'VE POSTED SO FAR.

You wanna know why Johnny? Because everything I've said so far is true.

You cannot disprove what is true, only substantiate it.

Do you finally understand?

Probably not, all well.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Meant to say Probably not, oh well.

No, I'm sober

You'll never get it Johnny.

With all those facts, figures, and statistics you so cleverly juggle; you need to take your own good advice.

You need to start actually thinking for yourself.

Put the koolaid down Chalie.

Har Har, Hardy Har Har, so Juvenile, such tripe;

yeah right.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

They are the eggmen, I am the eggman , I am the Walrus goo goo ga choob

The Walrus 'was' Paul, not 'is' Paul.

Even john's admitting it in the song; albeit by hidden clue, but saying it plainly; 'he was','is no more.'

The real Paul is dead Johnny.'OPD': Officially Pronounced Dead.

Not Ontario Police Department. No, they call themselves the Ontario Provincial Police; They've always called themselves that even when Tavistock told everybody the patch on (F)auls, fake Paul Mccartney, arm (OPD) really meant Ontario Police department.

Do you finally get it? probably not.

Lee Harvey Oswald, DIDN'T, I REPEAT 'DID NOT' have gun powder residue(GSR) on his right cheek, when given the warm paraffin test. He was shot 3 days later by Ruby. Any reputable Defense Lawyer got have won the case of innocence for him, gotten him exonerated. The warm paraffin test will not work in only one for instance; when the pores of your skin have burned shut, this was not the case with Lee Harvey Oswald.'All' firearms that use gunpowder in their discharge, even using old,old anmmunition, as long as it's workable, will indeed, and infact exude gun powder.

Willaim Greer had ample oppurtunity, and even free space with the Connally's ducked down to carry out the deed.

And yes, Johnny, Jean Hill, the lady in red coat, did indeed, infact see Greer turn and aim the pistol at John Fitzgerald Kennedy; oh yes she did say that John, oh yes she did . It made Arlen Spector , her 'interviewer' fly into a rage. Why? if she's telling the truth, wouldn't he have wanted to hear it?

No, she can't decidedly say she saw him pull the trigger. Remember? it was all done in how many seconds did you say John? 11?

No, John it was carried out by professionals, not amateurs using 'old' ammunition!

P.s. Johnny, how come George Harrison had referred to Paul as (F)aul in many interviews he gave.

How come they often referred to themselves as the Fab 3 even when John was still alive?

Please Johnny, thrill me with your acumen.

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

What is this thread actually about again?
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Guest wrote:
What is this thread actually about again?
The degeneration of white men through Luciferian manipulation via Tavistock...the Bavarian Illuminati ...Druids....and Cabbalists(aka the Synonogogue of Satan.) And the subsequent abandonment of white women from their white brothers due to the degeneration.

Actual and factual.

A lesser race of men shaming a greater race of men.

In otherwords, we have our pants pulled down and we're getting our assess whipped in front of the whole world!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Some people think it's 'defiling racial purity' when someone dates outside of their race. Oh yeah?? So is it 'impure' when some a lovely redbone sista' has sex with a chocolate 'brotha'??
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I said some mean spirited things in posts #1833, and #1835 respectively.

In post #1833 I implied a racial superiority. I read some hurtful posts in why I hate white men, and love white women, and topix article why white women belong with white men.

For the sake of black people that I love. I take it back, for their sake only.

We, black and white people, are actually a different people, differnt as sure as our skin color is different.

America is big enough, and great enough, and wonderful enough to accomadate all of us.

And finally, I have nothing against English people; but everthing against British tyranny, or 'any' tyranny for that matter; it's in my Amerian blood I guess.

God bless America!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,641 - 1,660 of2,862
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

556 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Pegasus 256,362
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 532,306
I'm a girl wanting other girls. 4 min andet1987 24
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Hate troublemaking arabs 114,944
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Joyful8118 719,965
krugersdorp abortion clinic 0829544589 westonar... 8 min nanara 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 93,652
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Lyndi 172,202
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 59 min Thamizhan 4,467
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••