|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Tickyboomboom wrote:
<quoted text>
You have fat ugly low esteem written all over you.
And i am black....
Sorry to hear that you are black......lifes a bitch sometimes.
Suppose your addicted to crack , welfare ,KFC and watermelons.

Whip it good.
Paul is dead

Woodbine, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. John Fitzgerald Kennedy had a bullet size hole in his right temple; and a baseball size hole in the back of his head. Even in the Government 'koolaid' version, his head is push back, not forward, and his front right occipital part of his skull explodes and shatters, as well as pieces of the right frontal lobe of his brain. Facts, all facts. He did have a small bullet hole in his upper right temple. A bullet 'always' makes a smaller entry hole and leaves a much larger exit hole. The bullet size hole, and conconsumate brain and skull exploding directly after impact are indicative, and gives complete plausibility to an exploding pellet with a small entry level, then an explosion, is completely believable; 'cogent.' In addition to a gaping back exit wound in the back of Mr. Kennedy's head. Not to speak of the fact that a 6.5 size bullet from a an Italian carcano carbine couldn't make that large a entry wound from behind; or the fact that after given a warm parrafin test, Lee Oswald DID NOT have gun powder residue on his cheek. Instead you accept Government koolaid; the single bullet theory, with an additional hole in Mr. Kennedy's throat. You're politically incorrect? how so? In some type of convaluted logical sort of way, that you don't agree with anyone on topix?
Paul is dead

Woodbine, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

No, Johnny, the 1960's was Satan's time of massive supernatural deception, tricks he played on the whole world(through his willing human servants ofcourse!), and will only to be duplicated once more, and in an even greater way,when that man of sin appears; the literal son of perdition, who will decieve the whole world. In 1963, the Illuminati succesfully became dominant in the Vatican. In 1963, Luciferian-Illuminists murdered John F. Kennedy, mainly because he wanted to break the chains of that criminal enterprise, the Federal Reserve Bank, and put us back on track with the silver standard. He wanted a strong, independant America, he was not a globalist! And John Kennedy was a Catholic, so don't accuse me of being anti-pape, I am anti Jesuit though, and anti-Zionist, but completely pro Israel; oh yes I am. Zionism was taken over by the Rothschildian Synagogue of Satan, long, long ago. And yes I am against Luciferian Druidism that rules the British crown; who through tavistock murdered the real James Paul Mccartney, anywhere between September, and November 1966. I don't know when exactly, I wasn't in on it, but I 'know' it happened. You say I can't 'prove' anything, why? because I wasn't there when all these things happened? No, I wasn't! And either were you! I was literally a baby boy back then. And you? you weren't even born yet! Actually, what do you really know? You accept what you believe and I accept what I believe.

And no you're not a friggin idiot! You're obviously a person with above average intelligence. The fact that you aren't less intelligent makes it incredulous that you believe the way you do!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll promise to start thinking for myself; and you lay off the Jimmy Jones koolaid! deal?
africhaiti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

repelling races lucifer
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

16 1/2 trillion in the hole, and obamacare is a complete disaster!

Vote for Romney y'all!
comeon

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

I leave for a couple of months & it's the same s**t. Johnny vs. Paul is dead, racist whites & blacks acting like b*i*he's & trying to tell people who to date & who not to instead of worrying about number 1. Bravo very entertaining, that's why I stop coming on topixs because I started to act dum like you a**holes. All you racist (black, white, johnny) got is each other & this topixs because you guys sure do not have a life. Paul is dead I don't see how you can waste your intelligence on these racist idiots like johnny. Good luck to you friend. Bye racist losers good luck on making love to the net.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

comeon wrote:
I leave for a couple of months & it's the same s**t. Johnny vs. Paul is dead, racist whites & blacks acting like b*i*he's & trying to tell people who to date & who not to instead of worrying about number 1. Bravo very entertaining, that's why I stop coming on topixs because I started to act dum like you a**holes. All you racist (black, white, johnny) got is each other & this topixs because you guys sure do not have a life. Paul is dead I don't see how you can waste your intelligence on these racist idiots like johnny. Good luck to you friend. Bye racist losers good luck on making love to the net.
LMFAO i thought i was the only one who felt this way.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

comeon wrote:
Comeon, you are a pearl of a gurl. In a world where black and white idiots sling mud at each others, and 'black' and 'white' men can't seem to be faithful to who they are with, in other words they all cheat like hell and complain afterwards, may you atleast find the right man!

God bless you my dear.

And yes, it's important not to get infected with the same bullshit, and act like the rest of the idiots! hehe lmfao!
Reality

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

I don't hate them I just will not ever date or consider a relationship with a white girl if I find she has ever been with a Negro. I also have the freedom to choose to not have a white hoe in my life. You do it your gone.
White man

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

I don't hate them, but they do seem to lack attention in their lives.
In other words they are kind of needy for the attention of others.
Call it an attention deficit disorder LOL.
JDN

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Reality wrote:
I don't hate them I just will not ever date or consider a relationship with a white girl if I find she has ever been with a Negro. I also have the freedom to choose to not have a white hoe in my life. You do it your gone.
Well said. Once a White woman opens her legs to a negro she becomes worthless.
Stephan

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

White women who date black men are trashy. Bottom line.
Joan

Hackensack, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Stephan wrote:
White women who date black men are trashy. Bottom line.
You can kiss my lily white *ss - I'm not trash and neither are any of the other white women who prefer a black man over white. Get over it - no one wants your sorry butt
columbus614

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

you are all stupid.. there are good black men and bad black men just like every other race im sick of this stupid shit half the white women with black men are fat and ugly and black men dont care. women are stupid and most whether they admit it or not just like a man that is strong and has respect and people are scared of black men because of rap music on some "real shit" take people for what theyre worth if a white women is with a black man; who cares she probably has self esteem issues and thats ok shes just finding her place in the world. usually people that date outside there race are attention seekers if you think about it. im a black man and i dont like white women because of the simple fact that you are just not attractive to me!its not racist its just truth take it for what its worth. most black people are there own worst enemy they blame everyone for everything and never take responsibility for there own actions, just because your from a rough part of town doesnt make you a gangster or a hoe its the decisions you make while in those situations that make you what you are and what people see when they look at you. if you like black men thats cool but dont say its because white men never gave you a chance because to me it seems like the first man that did give you a chance was black and youve been riding that train ever since. and if you think im crazy thats fine, itll hit you one day while your standing in the mirror wondering why no one loves you! honestly i think that being black is not a bad thing or good thing im just a person and white are not the enemy or the oppressor they are just people that are trying to survive on this big rock too... if you read all this you prolly need to go outside and live a little i feel like an idiot just typing this much lol... bottom line white, black, latin, asian, male or female we are all in this together and the more petty the arguing between us gets the harder life is going to get for all of us.. ps white women and black men just dont belong together 90% of black men say that white people are the problem then are dating white women your either a hypocrite or a moron i guess its your choice which... THE TRUTH!!
columbus614

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

i completely understand the reasoning that these white men have though; almost all white women that are with black men are trashy and so disgusting that id rather kill myself than have sex with them! they are TRASHY!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Reality wrote:
I feel the same although many of them do not survive the relationship due to the violent nature of black males - Nicole Simpson immediately comes to mind and a few weeks ago I read about Arela Leidy who had her head bashed in with a hammer. A month later, Arela Leidy is still in hospital in a medically induced coma as far as I know.

In Africa, black males consider women to be no better than beasts of burden and treat all women like dirt, physically and sexually. As far as I can see, their attitude in America in much the same.

Additionally, the HIV rate among blacks is incredibly high and and a relationship there can be compared to playing Russian roulette with four loaded cylinders. I would prefer the four cylinders.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Putting eachothers down in the 21st century...gosh man!

At the time of Abraham Lincoln, who gave the black man the right the vote, wanted to save the day for the northern white man, and bring the southern white man back on board; there has been intrigue against regular folk, us peoples...ie black, white , brown, red, and yellow.

Intrique is a secret plot or plan. His-tory tells us the north punished the south after the civil war for booth, a southern white supremcist goaded on by the Jesuits(satanists masquerading as faithful Catholics, ie literal wolves in sheeps clothing, financed by the druidic luciferian British crown,) but I digress. There were men in Mr. Lincolns cabinet that wanted to severely punish the south for insurrection, and the assassination of Pres Lincoln, gave them an oppurtunity in which they took full advantage of. This was 19th century intrigue. 1848 war with Mexico over westward American expansion. It was the knights of the golden circle(wholly illuminati!)who wanted to take Mexico City , and turn tropical Mexico into a year round planters field, ie...a huge slave plantations, another example of intrigue.

We're now in the ultra-sophisticated 21st century, no intrigue? you're kidding right?

We have a traitorous government, both democrat and republican, who 'all' have off shore accounts, usually in Switzerland, and could change their nationalties overnight.

No? 1999 Glass-Stegal was repealed. This was an important safeguard law to prevent another 1929 economic depression from ever happening again. Ofcourse it was retroactive, the ecnomic collapse occured 9 years later, 2008.

It was bi-partisanly repealed by democrat Bill Clinton and republican senator Phil Gramm.

We have a government selling us down the river, and meanwhile we the people bicker about stupid bullshit!

One man's opinion.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

I hate to say this,but I feel I must: The truth is that many,not all,but many,white men feel like people should only date,marry,and procreate within their own races,and they should all live in their own communites,if not countries. Well that's just not REALITY. And many of them are SO miserable because of it. This is the Lord's world and all people of all nations and races are His creations. So you may as well just concentate on living your own life and stop making yourself miserable because the world isn't the way you want it to be.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
I hate to say this,but I feel I must: The truth is that many,not all,but many,white men feel like people should only date,marry,and procreate within their own races,and they should all live in their own communites,if not countries. Well that's just not REALITY. And many of them are SO miserable because of it. This is the Lord's world and all people of all nations and races are His creations. So you may as well just concentate on living your own life and stop making yourself miserable because the world isn't the way you want it to be.
Amen...."Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the sons of God."
White man

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Joan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can kiss my lily white *ss - I'm not trash and neither are any of the other white women who prefer a black man over white. Get over it - no one wants your sorry butt
Come on just except who you really are......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min marge 537,110
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tide with Beach 730,241
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min JudgeNJury 259,309
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 172,950
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 27 min Dubai Massage 055... 92
Female Doctor + Male Patient = Erection (Apr '12) 28 min mahipal 95
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 31 min andet1987 4,253
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr Tim Osman 117,803

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••