Why do white men hate white women who...
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1302 Jul 16, 2012
Paul is dead --- You said "The writing team headed by Theodore Adorno, I am fully convinced wrote 'all' of 'F'auls songs 1967 through 1970. Sgt. Peppers, Magical Mystery tour,let if be, and abbey Road".--- How do you arrive at this?

You claiming Adorno of all people. Smh.

Why would the United Kingdoms (UKs) Intelligence Service of MI6 associate with a far left wing cultural marxist such as Adorno?

Of all people.

You said "I speculate (F)aul is a phony".-- You used the word "speculate" here. You said this about yourself.

You are speculating. You don't have any hard substance or facts about this.

So, what you are saying is conspiracy theory based. Yet again.
trek

Shady Side, MD

#1303 Jul 16, 2012
Johnny, I was talking about the way you judge african americans because they are not famous. They can say the same about us. You give good white people a bad name for being such an idiot. There are plenty of wonderful african american women out there, a few which whom I know. Something is wrong with you. Than you write all of this long stuff like we have time toread your babble. Just get a life & talk about the subject at hand. If you can't read the small print, I'll make it in bold.

WHY DO WHITE MEN HATE WHITE WOMEN WHO DATE BLACK MEN! Not why are black people not classy & famous black people are, you ass wipe. Go some where else. In fact get a girlfriend or something.
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1304 Jul 16, 2012
Paul is dead --- In regards to all of your previous points which you addressed to me where you "think" that Paul McCartney was murdered. That supposed "Powers that be" were behind it.---

If this happened, why then didn't John Lennon (Clearly, before John was murdered back in 1980), George Harrison (Before Georges death back in 2001) &/or Ringo Starr ever said anything?

Why haven't they offered up any questions?

That is "if" Paul McCartney was really murdered.

In addition, why haven't any of the promoters, managers &/or members of other top musical bands ever said anything?

Or, offered up any questions?

If Paul McCartney was murdered?

Which, you have claimed on many of your posts which you have typed up on this thread.

billy

Shady Side, MD

#1305 Jul 16, 2012
I can't stand people & their racist ways. Me & my girlfriend (black women) have been married for 5 yrs. & all we hear is a lot of **** from black & white people. They make me sick. People like this mthaf***** like johnny & other racist. If you don't like see us together than just poke your eyes out or better yet jump of a roof you bunch of black & white racist mthaf*****.
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1306 Jul 16, 2012
comeon wrote:
& yet you still judge. I truly think your calling is being a history teacher. Your right there are more people of color than whites. So one day, white people may not exist. Who knows. But I'm talking about now. I still do not see what getting a college education have to do with a person being civilized. I'm friends with some white people who have not been to college but they are civilized & classy in my eyes because they are people. Yet you still see color. Like I said, get out more & stop looking at so much t.v. & also I said this to you before, I can say the same thing about white people, that the only ones who are classy & smart are the ones on t.v. & the ones who are not such as you have bad additudes. But ofcourse you consider your mouth to be praised because of your beliefs that all black people are dum & uneducated unless they are famous. Your not famous. So why do I have to be famous to be smart because you think so?
__________

Your points here.--- You said "I still do not see what getting a college education have to do with a person being civilized. your beliefs that all black people are dum & uneducated unless they are famous".--- When did I ever say such stuff in any of my previous posts?--- Never.

You seem to have a tad bit problem with your comprehension.
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1307 Jul 16, 2012
trek wrote:
Johnny, I was talking about the way you judge african americans because they are not famous. They can say the same about us. You give good white people a bad name for being such an idiot. There are plenty of wonderful african american women out there, a few which whom I know. Something is wrong with you. Than you write all of this long stuff like we have time toread your babble. Just get a life & talk about the subject at hand. If you can't read the small print, I'll make it in bold.
WHY DO WHITE MEN HATE WHITE WOMEN WHO DATE BLACK MEN! Not why are black people not classy & famous black people are, you ass wipe. Go some where else. In fact get a girlfriend or something.
__________

You said "Johnny, I was talking about the way you judge african americans because they are famous".--- When did I ever say that it had to do with anyone being "famous"?--- Never.

You said "talk about the subject at hand".--- Maybe you should have addressed this to the poster named "Paul is dead".

He is the poster who addressed to me about Paul McCartneys alleged murder & about questions surrounding the assasination of our nations former president, democrat John F. Kennedy.

The poster Paul is dead addressed many posts to me. I was just responding back to him.

If any poster addresses posts to me, whenever I have some time, I respond back to them.
black 671

Shady Side, MD

#1308 Jul 16, 2012
I would kick johnny ass just for being a ***** .**** you. You low grade a not gettin a college degree lookin ass m***********. **** you. You are a **** * wipe m**********. Suck my ****. You pig face **** sucker. **** you, you piece of ****. You are a ******* racist. Saying some **** like black people are not smart. White racist.
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1309 Jul 16, 2012
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post,#1190. Your points here.--- You said "If Mr. Kennedy was shot from behind, he wouldn't have had a face left".--- With all due respect, totally not true.

This is why.--- The rifle which was recovered in the Texas School Book Depository building was an Italian Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle.

This rifles bullet cartridge was 6.5 x 52mm.

If a 6.5 x 52mm bullet would enter a humans skull from behind, it would definitely NOT blow the persons face off.

Now, if the rifle would be 12.7mm, it would.

But, the rifle which Lee Harvey Osawald used, its cartridge was a very small 6.5 x 52mm.

In addition, you also have to take into account the far distance of the shot. When Oswald shot Kennedy, he was not up close to Kennedy at all. Oswald was at a relatively far distance.

So, the far distance would also factor in with the impact. Also, with the bullet tumbling within the humans flesh.

You said "Oswald used a .38 special-revolver. And yes, he did have gun powder residue on his hand".--- True.

Lee Harvey Oswald shooting the police officer.--- If Oswald was innocent of shooting Kennedy, why then did Oswald ambush the police officer?

You said "but if he had shot a rifle he would have had it on his cheek".--- Not necessarily at all.

Especially considering that it was a 6.5 x 52mm rifle.

Now, if the rifle was a 7.92mm, maybe.

Even if Oswald had some initial residue, he could very well have wiped it off.

You said "And no one with a pistol could have pulled off a 500 yard shot from the 6th floor of the dallas book depository with a friggin pistol!".--- Correct.

Never once has it ever been claimed that Oswald pulled off the shot on Kennedy with a pistol.

Obviously, the Dallas police department & FBI officials have never claimed that Oswald used a pistol on Kennedy.

Clearly, a pistol couldn't have been effective at that long distance.
comeon

Shady Side, MD

#1310 Jul 16, 2012
Johnny, I think you envy paul is dead. In fact, it sounds like jealousy. He do have more sense than what you have but that's a different subject. Plus this is not about paul is dead. You need to step out of the box a little. Every black person is not alike. There are some good & some bad. Some with brains & some not. Some are civil & some are ghetto but it's the same with every race. I understand that this is your opinion of black people & your free to that, just like I have my opinion. We are all people. The human race that that's it not color.
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1311 Jul 16, 2012
Paul is dead --- I still have to respond back to several of your previous posts which you addressed to me. I should have some time by Friday. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.

Always a pleasure blogging with you.^5.
black 671

Shady Side, MD

#1312 Jul 16, 2012
Now your referring to us as "it". You did it now johnny mtha*******. You are a racist b****. You are calling us blacks "it" now. You are a "it" mtha******.
grace

Herndon, VA

#1313 Jul 16, 2012
A man who really respect the girl is a nice man...If he ddin't do that way,He is an Evil ..
T Tee

Shady Side, MD

#1315 Jul 16, 2012
I hear so many times the things black men say about black women. Always negetive. Bitter black men. Blaming black women all the time. Don't blame us for the black women you choose. I guess if they date a no good white women, they are going to blame all white women because of their poor choice. Some black men are 2 face ass holes who are racist to women of color.
Paul id dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1316 Jul 17, 2012
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post to me,#1241.--- You said "the British bureau of Psychological warfare,(a 'conspiritorial' bureau designed to take down a competing nation( eh the United States of America), without firing a shot".---
Now, why would the United Kingdoms (UKs) central government attempt to do this?
I pose this question because the UK has been a VERY staunch ally of the United States (US) from the early 1900s till now.
In addition, Israel has also been a VERY staunch ally of the United States (US) & the UK from 1956 till now.
The US, the UK & Israel are on the exact, same team. The staunchest of allies.
So, why would the UKs central gov't attempt to do what you have claimed?
What you are claiming is yet another one of your conspiracy theories.
Not based in any hard facts or realities.
"If you don't believe that there is shadow goverment controlling the governments of Britain and the United States; and that they do not have the best interests of their citizens; you are very naive." John Coleman MI6 British intelligence agent.

Eh heh hem. I believe Mr. John Coleman was part and parcel of an agency connected, and a large influencer of The British Government.

And like I said before Johnny; you really arguing with me. You arguing with men more intelligent and knowledgable then yourself..ie John Coleman ex-MI6 British intelligence, William Milton Cooper, Naval intelligence, William Guy Carr, Commander of Royal Canadian Navy, etc....etc.....etc....

Do you get it yet?

No, stop drinkin the koolaid, Johnny-boyo.
Paul id dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1317 Jul 17, 2012
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- You said "The writing team headed by Theodore Adorno, I am fully convinced wrote 'all' of 'F'auls songs 1967 through 1970. Sgt. Peppers, Magical Mystery tour,let if be, and abbey Road".--- How do you arrive at this?
You claiming Adorno of all people. Smh.
Why would the United Kingdoms (UKs) Intelligence Service of MI6 associate with a far left wing cultural marxist such as Adorno?
Of all people.
You said "I speculate (F)aul is a phony".-- You used the word "speculate" here. You said this about yourself.
You are speculating. You don't have any hard substance or facts about this.
So, what you are saying is conspiracy theory based. Yet again.
Theodor Adorno was indeed, and infact blacklisted from the entire country of Germany; and was equally and totally in service of, and privy the Queens court in London,England.

Here's a question for you Johnny. Why were the Rosenbergs executed for espionage, yet Anthony Blunt,knighted by the Queen, who gave grievous nuclear secrets, including the development of the hydrogen bomb to the Soviet Union. Why did he did only get 9 years in a minimum security prison?

What the Rosenbergs gave to the Russkies pales in comparison to the what this chump did!
Paul id dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1318 Jul 17, 2012
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post to me, post #1249.--- You said "I don't have to stop doing anything".--- True. But, when I asked you to hold off on typing up more posts to me, it was because I still had to respond back to at least 9 of your other posts which you addressed to me.
That's why.
You said "You're full of mostly psycho-babble. you are one, big, dumb meathead!" --- Ha, ha. Uh, when you typed this up, you should have held a small mirror in front of your face.
For instance, in each & every one of your posts which you type up, your theme is the EXACT, SAME. It may be a tad bit different in regards to word for word.
But, your theme is the exact, same.
In each & every one of your posts, this is what you type up about.--- White women, the illuminati, committee of 300, satanic cults, freemasons, Queen Mary, Hapsburgs, Kabbalist Jews, Rothschilds, Warburgs, British Crown, Tavistock, Druidics, Luciferians, Hanoverians, Black nobility, bilderbergers & club of Rome.
Everything which you have typed up is NOT grounded in factual science & reality.
Everything which you have typed up is conspiracy theory based.
Hey, you YOURSELF have even typed up in a few of your posts that what you have said, that you are "speculating".
First you accuse me of not compartmentalizing, and copying each and every senctence of each and everthing I have investigated in my postsd. I told you before that I'm some automatonic magpie who spurts out verbatim everything I've ever investigated, meathead!

Secondly, you accuse me of typing the same drollery over and over.
I repeat the same things over and over with you, just for the fact that nothing sinks in that thick meat head of yours.

Example, you say give me facts. I already have. Lee harvey Oswald was factully, not hallucintorily given the warm parrafin test; by professionals, and not by a bunch of drunks sitting on a bar stool. He 'factually''DIDNOT' have gun powder residue on his 'right cheek' becuase he was 'right handed.' You 'CAN NOT' avoid getting gun powder residue on your cheek 'after' you have fired a rifle,'Facts' not 'hallucintory fictions.'

Sir, I've given 'fact', after 'fact', after 'fact'; all of which
are in 'complete unison' with the 'suspicious' things I've already posted.

Again, James Paul Mccartney,'without' colored eye contact lenses,
'had' darke hazel eyes,'a rich BROWN color'. Present P(F)aul Mccartney has 'PALE' green eyes.

I have to put emphasis in capitals in so many things with you, because probably breeze through what i post and don't pay attention to the details that are 'entailed' in 'ALL' of my posts.

Who's mildly retarded, maybe you!

Meathead!
Paul id dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1319 Jul 17, 2012
Yes, my typing is off, scuse me all over the friggin place. I am not an automatonic, zombie magpie who spouts nonsense.

You give intelligent gibberish and that's all.

I took a aptitude test, I scored high average and above average on it.

I'm going to turn 50 years old this year. And yes, I would like to take back the 37 years I've been drinking and drugging. I would definitely be further along in life by now.

Nonetheless, I still 'know' more then you.

When you temper intelligence with humility...you come up with....WISDOM.

Example: You claim that I can in no way be a white man from the things I have posted.

Fact 1: I am indeed a White man with some Native American blood. Infact, in my humble opinion, the Native American would have improved the White man, not diminished him. Example: Chuch Norris,mom and dad both 1/2 Cherokee, and 1/2 Irish. Pat Lynch, from right here in New Jersey. He lost only 50 out of 2000 wrestling matches. Wrestled collegiately in the Continental 48 States. Again, his mama is Cherokee Indian, yes her Father came up from the Cherokee Nation in North Carolina. His daddy is an Irishman

Fact 2: I AM NOT ashamed of being White; but am ASHAMED of what SOME White men have done.

You don't know as much as you think you, just in your judgments of me.

Meathead!!!!
brown sugar

Paterson, NJ

#1320 Jul 17, 2012
Paul is dead, you should change you name to intelligent. You are very smart & wise. I can tell that you watch the things that is going on around you & study them. U are very intelligent.
Paul id dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1321 Jul 17, 2012
brown sugar wrote:
Paul is dead, you should change you name to intelligent. You are very smart & wise. I can tell that you watch the things that is going on around you & study them. U are very intelligent.
Good girl!

P.s. By the way, Philly black chicks are sexy as hell!

Know how I know? I used to live there!
Paul id dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1322 Jul 17, 2012
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post to me,#1192.---- Your points here.--- You said "13,000 years ago Yahweh took red clay, not white sand, and not black soil, and made the first man".--- You really "believe" this? Smh.
You said "Man with fired bricks could build as high as 2 1/2 miles high".----
What you said here was in reference to the Tower of Babel.
How many feet is 2 1/2 miles?--- 13,200 feet.
Let's look at the tallest buildings which have been built within the last few decades. In no particular order.---
1. Willis Tower (Formerly the Sears Tower).--- In Chicago, United States (US).--- 1,451 feet. Built in 1973. Back in 1974, added structures increased its height to 1,730 feet.
2. Ostankino Tower.-- In Moscow, Russia.--- 1,772 feet high. Built in 1967.
3. CN Tower.--- In Toronto, Canada.--- 1,815.4 feet. Built in 1976.
4. Canton Tower.--- In Guangzhou, China.--- 1,968 feet. Built in 2010.
5. Abraj Al Bait Towers.--- In Mecca, Saudi Arabia.--- 1,972 feet. Built in 2011.
6. Tokyo Skytree.--- In Tokyo, Japan.--- 2,080 feet. Built in 2011.
7. Burj Khalifa.-- In Dubai, United Arab Emirates.--- 2,722.57 feet. Built in 2010.
Now, from 1967 till 2011, the tallest building structures have been from 1,730 to 2,722.57 feet high.
So, how the heck could people who lived back as early as 2,948 BC build a structure which was 13,200 feet tall?
Oh most wise one, who knows all.'PROFESSIONAL' archaeologists have stated that with fired bricks, it is and was feasible for man to build as high as 2 1/2 miles high.
Compare that to the wacky things you've been putting out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Trump is a joke 31,817
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Robert F 987,450
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min kent 687,460
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Here For Now 619,795
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 5 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 6 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
More from around the web