Why do white men hate white women who...
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1091 May 25, 2012
No doubt. However, God created the differn't races because He wanted it so. Still, does Creator God get uptight when He sees men and women of differen't races loving each other? doubt it.

There's the tendancy of the extreme to see everything in black and white. God didn't take blond sand to create Adam and Eve; but He didn't take black soil either. No, He took red clay and made the first man. Adam means red. The bible says the first shall be last, and the last shall be first,and Adam means red. The reddish/brown American Indian was the last of humanity to be revealed. He was the last, but actually he was the first. Adam means red in Hebrew. It doesn't mean blond ruddy, or blackish red. The first man was reddish brwon, neither black or white.

Just putting out something to think about, that's all.

Further, with the way things are headed, when the bottom finally drops out we'll caught in a struggle for survival and all this won't mean a thing.
white man

Houston, TX

#1092 May 25, 2012
Paul is dead wrote:
No doubt. However, God created the differn't races because He wanted it so. Still, does Creator God get uptight when He sees men and women of differen't races loving each other? doubt it.
There's the tendancy of the extreme to see everything in black and white. God didn't take blond sand to create Adam and Eve; but He didn't take black soil either. No, He took red clay and made the first man. Adam means red. The bible says the first shall be last, and the last shall be first,and Adam means red. The reddish/brown American Indian was the last of humanity to be revealed. He was the last, but actually he was the first. Adam means red in Hebrew. It doesn't mean blond ruddy, or blackish red. The first man was reddish brwon, neither black or white.
Just putting out something to think about, that's all.
Further, with the way things are headed, when the bottom finally drops out we'll caught in a struggle for survival and all this won't mean a thing.
God didn't do anything you silly prehistoric caveman. What century is this? Get with the times boy.
Nature yes, god, no way.
Mike

Isleworth, UK

#1093 May 26, 2012
Maybe all you racists really want a big black man to show you what your missing. Or maybe its what you want a big black dick up your love hole.
malikdafreek

Washington, DC

#1094 May 26, 2012
Emily_Hazel24 wrote:
i live in Georgia, so i come in a lot of contact with ignorant people....including my father and his side of the family whom i never see because of that and they're crazy. i'm a white female who has always been attracted to black males and currently dating my best friend of 3 years. about 90% of the white men i know have an issue with interracial dating, used to make me so angry but i've learned to ignore it and not let their ignorance ruin my happiness. it's also comforting to know white men that are open minded even if it's way less than the ones who aren't.
Sup emily baby dnt let them haters stop you from liking what you like....us black men and white women have the hardest time with dating eachother...me myself I am with a white girl and she say white guys be giving her dirty looks when I'm not around and black females do it when I'm there and not there smh its a shame..... I hate when a white man calls a white women trash for dating black men but they white honkey azz don't mind banging a black chick smh....I hate white men I will never like them in my life I won't piss on a white man if he was on fire.... its some in my college that I play ball with and smoke bud with but deep inside I hate they guts and they kno it...I just can't trust white men I'm sorry because sh*t like this look at all these racist comments...but when you see them in person they smile in your face or put they head down sorry to say that I hate you father,brothers,and uncles but I just do......
malikdafreek

Washington, DC

#1095 May 26, 2012
O yeah funniest tyme of my life my girlfriend ex boyfriend who is white 1year ago he came back from school and did't no that she had moved on and with me a black handsome athletic dude at that...so when he came up I was at her moms house u can tell when a white person gets madd because they turn red and he was sweating and stuff and then I made out with her infront of him he just walked off and hopped in his car they said later that day he tried to kill himself with advils but he's ok now they got him the help he needed.... Do that make me a bad person :)
man

Houston, TX

#1096 May 26, 2012
malikdafreek wrote:
O yeah funniest tyme of my life my girlfriend ex boyfriend who is white 1year ago he came back from school and did't no that she had moved on and with me a black handsome athletic dude at that...so when he came up I was at her moms house u can tell when a white person gets madd because they turn red and he was sweating and stuff and then I made out with her infront of him he just walked off and hopped in his car they said later that day he tried to kill himself with advils but he's ok now they got him the help he needed.... Do that make me a bad person :)
I knew you were full of it when you said black and handsome in the same sentence.ROFL

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#1097 May 26, 2012
man wrote:
<quoted text> I knew you were full of it when you said black and handsome in the same sentence.ROFL
The man in my pic is black and handsome
Paul is dead no for real

Ocean City, NJ

#1098 May 26, 2012
Johnny wrote:
white man ---- What you typed up in your posts, posts #1057, 1060, 1061 & 1062.---
As "if" a White dude would type up stuff such as that.--- NOT.
Anyway, Johnnyboyo, civilization came from the east, not to say that the Celts,eventhough Druid dominated,were advanced, more so then the Germanic peoples to their north. The Germanic peoples,(not because of stupidity,(that's brainwash-propaganda by the way), were in a state of a type of blissful ignorance you might say). Just like the traditional folk wisom of say a Jed Clampett, from the Beverly HillBilly's, compared to big shot banker Mr. Drysdale, the ancients Germanic peopls among many other stonge peoples, a perfect example being the North American Indian , the Native American Indian rather, are in many ways way more invanced in wisdom on how to live on planet earth, they are by far and wide, way more advance then the so-called civilized peoples of the world.
Paul is dead no for real

Ocean City, NJ

#1099 May 26, 2012
No Paul is dead; for real, for real.
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1100 May 26, 2012
Paul is dead for real --- I looked over your previous posts to me, posts #1073, 1074, 1075, 1077, 1078, 1079 & 1081.

I looked over your other posts, posts #1085, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1091, 1098 & 1099.

The posts which you type up are VERY juvenile, ridiculous & childish.

Mind if I ask, are you mildly retarded? Or, are you mentally ill?

Or, are you on drugs? If you are taking any drugs, what are you smoking or injecting? Crack? Powdered cocaine? Heroin? Or crank?

Constructive advice.--- Please quit typing up these type of posts. What you are typing up is just showing up some of the VERY negative aspects about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

It is also reinforcing some of the VERY negative stereotypes about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1101 May 26, 2012
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post to me, post #1073. Under your other troll name "whiteman".----

You said "Johnny, thanks for declaring me not white. I'll let my sicilian, anglo/native american father, and my welsh, scottish, irish, anglo, ger man, native american indian mother know that I have been declared non-caucasian, and for now on, on all questionaires and surveys, i will let them know i am african american".--- You are. Come on, no need to lie.

In my previous post I listed 2 examples which shows that you are African American.

Here's another example.--- Posts #147 & #148 on this thread. Where you were trolling.-- http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TTFDGP9... .

Absolutely no White dude would type that up.

Why lie? Lying is a punk & coward move.

It is quite obvious that you are African American (Descendant of a black American slave).
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1102 May 26, 2012
Paul is dead --- You said "and there are white supremicists, who so extreme in their racism, they consider even a drop of native american indian blood to be contaminated".--- Even "if" this is the case, radical Right wing Whites don't carry any weight in this nation.

White-Americans in businesses, White-Americans in the business lobby & White-American politicians PREFER Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

One must be aware of the group dynamics, racial dynamics & racial politics in this nation.---

White-Americans collectively, White-Americans in businesses, White-Americans in the business lobby & White-American politicians do NOT view Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) as a threat or an enemy.

White-Americans collectively, White-Americans in businesses, White-Americans in the business lobby & White-American politicians do NOT view blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations &/or from Africa as a threat or an enemy.

HOWEVER though, White-Americans collectively, White-Americans in businesses, White-Americans in the business lobby & White-American politicians DEFINITELY DO view the descendants of black American slaves as a threat & as an enemy.

White-America is advancing & elevating Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included). AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are viewed as being a racial buffer class against the descendants of black American slaves.

The very early stages of this phenomenon are at work.--- http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_blacks_... .

Back in 2000, the federal gov't got rid of the "one drop rule" in regards to "race". Implemented the "multiracial / mixed" category.
This is fracturing & fragmenting the African American "community".

Currently, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are lobbying the federal gov't. For separate classification. They haven't received it yet. But, in due time they will.

This will even further fracture & fragment the African American "community".

To a lesser extent, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are being elevated & advanced. At the expense of the descendants of black American slaves.

Blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are also viewed as being a buffer class against the descendants of black American slaves.
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1103 May 26, 2012
Paul is dead --- You said "you have to give the black man his due, he is a superior athlete".--- In regards to American basketball & some positions in American football, yes. The positions in football where African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) dominate would be cornerbacks, wide receivers, running backs & defensive linemen.

White-Americans dominate in American football in these positions.--- Quarterbacks, offensive linemen, linebackers, tight ends, safeties, punters, kickers & coaches.

Whites dominate in these respective sports fields.---- High jump, swimming, tennis, bicycling, decathalon, archery, shooting, hockey, skiing, skating, the entire Winter Olympics, shot put, wrestling, pole vault, polo, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), American kickboxing, Muay Thai kickboxing (The American kickboxing & Muay Thai kickboxing goes hand in hand with MMA), strongman competitions, toughman competitions, powerlifting, golf & baseball.

Regarding baseball.-- Non-Hispanic Whites & Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) dominate.

Especially the Dominicans.

The VERY great Dominican baseball players in the past & in the present day. In no particular order.-- Juan Marichal, Moises Alou, Felipe Alou, Sammy Sosa, Albert Pujols, Pedro Martinez, David Ortiz, Manny Ramirez, Aramis Ramirez & Alfonso Soriano.

Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1104 May 26, 2012
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post to me, post #1074.---- Your points here.--- You said "slavery wouldn't have been considered an exclusively white phenomena, as it has been labled".--- Uh, it never has.

You said "and it never has been exclusively white".--- True.

You said "it was black African and arab moslem long before white europeans got involved".--- You are 150% right on the mark about this.

You said "the blacks and other minorities that have allyed with black men".--- The African American masses are on their very own.

Some left of center African American organizations have an alliance with left of center Hispanic organizations. The NAACP has an alliance with Lulac, Maldef & La Raza.

Via this alliance, these are the forces which benefit.--- 1. The leaders of these organizations. 2. White-Americans in businesses. 3. White-Americans in the business lobby. 4. The Hispanic masses.

The African American masses don't benefit off of this alliance. Since illegals don't benefit the African American masses.

You said "if native american indian and mainly creole black people were entitled to own slaves. and louisiana creole blacks and native american indians did own african american slaves in the beginning, a fact not a fiction. but again I digress. 3.) our air, land, and especially our water! wouldn't polluted right now if native american indian input had been allowed in the expansion and development of the United States".--- What the heck does Native American Indians & Creole black people not being able to own slaves from the very beginning of American slavery being instituted in this nation have to do with polluted air, land & water in the present day?--- Absolutely nothing.

A couple of times you have typed up some legitimate points.

But, around 98% of what you type up is totally off the mark. In addition, the vast majority of stuff which you type up is not cogent.
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1105 May 26, 2012
Paul is dead ---- You said "president woodrow wilson, and 55 of his cronies, while most of congress had gone on christmas recess, voted in the federal reserve act on december 23rd, 1913".--What relevance & significance does this have to do with the Subprime Crisis breaking out back in September, 2008?--- Absolutely nothing.

Clearly, our nation experienced the "Great Depression". It started in 1929 & lasted until the late 1930s.

The "New Deal" legislation reached only certain sectors of America. The success of the New Deal was only in the short term.

The New Deal even prolonged the Great Depression. In most ways, the New Deal even did more harm than good.

Two links which point this out.---

1. http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/h... .

2. http://www.cato.org/pubs/policy_report/v25n4/... .

America ONLY got out of the Great Depression when this nation began to greatly increase its armaments production. Initially for the "Cash & Carry basis". To France & to the United Kingdom (UK) starting back in the autumn, 1939.

When France was defeated by Nazi Germany back in late June, 1940 & when the UKs reserves of gold were all gone.--- Our nations Congress & Senate passed the Lend Lease Aid to the UK back in March, 1941.

With this, America increased its armaments production even more. When the Empire of Imperial Fascist Japan attacked America on December 7, 1941 & when Nazi Germany & Fascist Italy declared war on America in mid December, 1941.--- America REALLY had to vamp our armaments production.

All of this stuff got Americas economy up & running.

MOST of all, what America had going for its economy & economic upturn is that the war wasn't on the USs soil. Fortunately for the US, the war was fought overseas. In the Atlantic (Battle of the Atlantic), air war over Europe (Strategic bombing campaign), Mediterranean campaign (Naval operations), in North Africa, in Sicily, in Italy, at Normandy, in France proper itself, in Germany proper itself.

Also, in the Pacific Theater.--- Naval operations (Battles of the Coral Sea, Midway, Leyte Gulf, etc.), strategic bombing campaign against Japan, in New Guinea, in the Philippines, at Iwo Jima & at Okinawa.

Fortunately for our nation, America didn't have the war on its soil.

The most vital factor for Americas economy & economic upturn was that the US didn't have to bear the brunt of the fighting. Fortunately for the US, the former Soviet Union had to bear the full weight of the Axis alliance (Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, Fascist Romania, Fascist Hungary, Fascist Slovakia, sympathizers from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, France, Belgium, Holland, Norway & Denmark).

The former Soviet Union suffered 40 million. With 27 million being killed. The rest wounded, disappeared or made refugees.

So, had America had to have bore the brunt of the fighting in World War 2, this nation would NOT have gotten out of the Great Depression.

Actually, our nation would have fallen.

Furthermore, the causes of the Great Depression were not in correlation to the Fed.

Most of all, the causes of the Great Depression had absolutely no causation to any type of mitigating factors which caused the Subprime Crisis to break out back in September, 2008.
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1106 May 26, 2012
Paul is dead ---- You said "then how is the federal reserve not the ultimate cause of the subprime crisis?".---

An indepth timeline.---

Please go back & look over posts #1039, 1040 & 1041 on page 45.---

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBT607N... .

Post #1042 on page 46.--- http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBT607N... .

Those posts show a detailed timeline of the leadup to the Subprime Crisis.

Again, the fed did NOT cause the Subprime Crisis.
SadUC

Redondo Beach, CA

#1107 May 27, 2012
Okay, so the topic of this forum is...

"Why do White Men hate White Women who Want Black Men""

What next?

"Why do black men hate white women who are actually black men that like white men that are actually men at birth but are men women now!"

Our culture is going down, down, down, down!

lolllll!!!
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1108 May 27, 2012
Paul is dead --- You said "the 16 trillion dollar debt of today, and don't go scapegoating bush for it all, we indeed, infact have fallen another 5.8 trillion dollars in debt on obama's watch".--- You are 150% right on the mark about your 3 points here.

Good premise. One of the few times that you have made coherent points.
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1109 May 27, 2012
Thisworldwillone dayend --- You said "Now I'm married to a highly educated man from Africa".-- Okay.

You said "He treats me great!".--- Very good to hear.

You said "I wouldn't change him for any in the world".--- Very glad to hear that your marriage is going fine & well.

Your husband is a black African. This is why I point this out.--- He is VERY much different compared to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Black Africans are VERY much different compared to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Especially in regards to culture.

Foreign born blacks ((Afro-Latinos (Afro-Dominicanos, Afro-Boricuas, Afro-Cubanos, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Panamanians, Afro-Ecuadorians, Afro-Peruvians), blacks from the Anglophone (Jamaicans, Afro-Trinidadians, Afro-Belizeans, Afro-Guyanese, Virgin Islanders, Grenadians, Bajans), blacks from the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations (Haitians, Martiniqueans, St. Barthans, St. Lucians) & Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Ethiopians, Eritreans & Somalians))

are VERY much different compared to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Especially in regards to culture.

Foreign born blacks are appreciative of America.

Foreign born blacks value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.

Foreign born blacks have honor, pride, respect, dignity & self gratitude about themselves.

All traits which African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) very tragically lack.

Tragically, America has the lowest & lowliest black life form in the form of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#1110 May 27, 2012
malikdafreek wrote:
<quoted text>
Sup emily baby dnt let them haters stop you from liking what you like....us black men and white women have the hardest time with dating eachother...me myself I am with a white girl and she say white guys be giving her dirty looks when I'm not around and black females do it when I'm there and not there smh its a shame..... I hate when a white man calls a white women trash for dating black men but they white honkey azz don't mind banging a black chick smh....I hate white men I will never like them in my life I won't piss on a white man if he was on fire.... its some in my college that I play ball with and smoke bud with but deep inside I hate they guts and they kno it...I just can't trust white men I'm sorry because sh*t like this look at all these racist comments...but when you see them in person they smile in your face or put they head down sorry to say that I hate you father,brothers,and uncles but I just do......

malik, in your post above you say that you hate White fathers, brothers & uncles.

But, you prefer White women.

So, deep down, you hate being African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

You realize that you are inferior.

Deep down, you covet what Whites have. You wish that you were White.

I will give credit & acknowledge.--- African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) do dominate in American basketball & some positions in American football. In American football, as wide receivers, running backs, cornerbacks & defensive linemen.

There are some good African American comedians, actors, actresses & singers.

There are some other "professional" African Americans.

Dr. Ben Carson seems like a good person.

African Americans have mixed emotions about Americas capitalist system.---

African Americans like the side benefits of Americas capitalist system. African Americans like the welfare & other entitlements which this nations capitalist system provides.

African Americans like the public sector jobs which our nations capitalist system provides.

African Americans like this because most African Americans cannot function or survive on their own.

African Americans do NOT like the competition in Americas capitalist system. Because most African Americans cannot compete with other Americans in this nations capitalist system.

For one to succeed in Americas capitalist system requires drive, discipline, motivation, commitment, competence, dedication, goals, ambition, desire, work ethic, morals, decency & family values. In addition, valuing education, law & order.

All traits & attributes which most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) very tragically lack.

Most African Americans need help from other Americans for their functioning & survival.

Most African Americans need help from American governmental entities at the federal, state & local levels. For aid & for jobs.

Tragically, most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) cannot function or survive on their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Spit on Hangman 973,772
I posed as black to get into medical school 11 min vijaychokalingam 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min bad bob 183,172
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Regina 653,947
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min Catcher1 63,869
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min Pegasus 281,863
Seeking Females in kent 56 min Villain77 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Lbj 106,491
More from around the web