Why do white men hate white women who...

Milwaukee, WI

#2969 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead -------

I have to step out now. I still have to respond back to several of your previous posts which you addressed to me. Hopefully, I should have some time by next week Wednesday. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.

In the meantime, later.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2970 Dec 20, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
There was much, much more involved.
Democrat Bill Clinton TOOK from the Social Security coffers. Throughout Bills 8 year presidency, the United States national debt increased by over 2 TRILLION dollars.
Bill Clinton gave a VERY high tax increase. Clinton took a lot of the Republicans plans in the aftermath of the Republicans winning back the House & Senate in the November, 1994 election.
The United States economy picked up around mid 1995. This was due to the benefits of the Republican Ronald Reagan & George Bush Sr. years.
Bill Clinton also had the internet bubble going for him.
Bill Clinton began his presidency inheriting a deficit of over $300 billion (big number in those days). He insisted on a budget bill that raised taxes $500 billion — bringing unanimous opposition from congressional Republicans, who predicted such a tax hike would bring about a long-term recession. He insisted on cutting spending $500 billion, offending the liberals who wanted him to stimulate the economy with more deficit spending, not to cut spending.

Not one Republican member of Congress supported the Clinton Budget Bill of 1993. Yet eight years and 23 million new jobs later, President Clinton had converted the $300 billion into a $1 trillion surplus.

Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2971 Dec 21, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead -------
You said "You say the Emancipation Proclamation was made as a public relations act".-------
Yep. The crafting of the statements which would become the Emancipation Proclamation.------ SURE were a public relations stunt.
Abraham Lincoln, personally, was opposed to slavery.
But, Abraham did NOT consider the African American slaves as being equal.
American slavery was NOT at the forefront of the outbreak of the United States Civil War.
American slavery was NOT at the forefront of the Civil War being fought throughout its duration.
From a political standpoint.----- Abraham could not have outwardly stated that the North was fighting the Civil War because of Northern banking & business interests.
In the famous Emancipation Act, Abraham said. Then you proceeded to quote a Klansman's diatribe, not resembling the original E.P. I'll prove this in the next post.
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2972 Dec 21, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, you are not thinking clearly. Yet again.
Granted, many White dudes fought & died during the United States (US) Civil War. But, the Emancipation Proclamation was NOT at the forefront of White dudes who were from the Northern United States fighting the US Civil War.
To show this.--- In Abraham Lincolns Emancipation Proclamation which was issued back in September, 1862.--- Abraham said.--
"I have urged the colonization of the Negroes back to Africa, and I shall continue. My Emancipation Proclamation was linked with this plan of colonization. There is no room for two distinct races of Whites and Blacks. I can think of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the negro into our social and political life as our equal. Within twenty years we can peacefully colonize the Negro. Under conditions in which he can rise to the full measure of manhood. This he can never do here. We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed, with millions of an alien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desireable".
And here it is page 93,#2040. This is not in anyway, shape, or form the Emancipation Proclamation.

Later, you say this was not said in direct context, which isn't true at all. You are directly quoting Mr. Lincoln here.

Even so, if this is OUTSIDE of the context of the original E.P. it still is DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSITE to the spirit of the original 3 letters, which I posted in entirety on page 95 I believe.

When you say something outside of context, it is to bring more clarity within context. This diatribe DOES NOT. This makes ol Abe out to be a two-faced Ku Klux Klansman.

I will now post the real E.P.
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2973 Dec 21, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
The Emancipation Proclamation.
Whearas, on the twenty-second day of September, the Year of our Lord, One thousand eight hundred and Sixty two, a Proclamtion was issued by the President of the United States, containing, among other things, to wit:
That on the first day of January, in the Year of our Lord, One thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, that all persons held as slaves in any State, or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, and thenceforward, shall be FOREVER FREE; and the executive branch of the United States, including the Military, and Naval authority, therof, will recognize, and maintain the freedom of such persons, or any of them, and any efforts that they may make in achieving their actual freedom.
That the Executive will, on the first day of January aforesaid, designate that States and parts of States; if any, if the people thereof, respectively, shall be in rebellion against the United States; and the fact that any State, and the people thereof, shall on that day be, in good faith, represented by the Congress by members chosen whereto at elections wherein at a majority of qualified voters shall have participated, shall, be in the absence of strong counterveiling testimony be deemed conclusive evidence that such State, and people thereof, shall not be in rebellion against the United States of America.
This letter one.
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2974 Dec 21, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Emanicipation Proclamation continued:
Now, therefore I, Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, by virtue of the power in me vested, as Commander-and-Chief of both the Army, and Navy of the United States in actual armed rebellion against the authority, and government of the United States, and as a fit and necessary war measure against said rebellion, do, on this first day of January, One thousand eight-hundred and sixty-three; and in accordance purpose so to do publically proclaimed for the full period of one hundred days, from the day first above mentioned, order and designate in the States, and parts of States, wherein the people thereof respectively, are in rebellion against the United States,the folowing, to wit:
Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Missippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, and Virginia.(I(Paul is dead) didn't include every parish and particular county, just because it wasn't necessary to type it.)
And by the virtue of the power, and for the purpose aforesaid, I do order and declare, that all persons held as slaves in designated States, and parts of States, are,and henceforward shall be FOREVER FREE, and that the executive government of the United States; including the military, and naval authorities thereof; maintain recognize and maintain the freedom of said persons.
Mr. Lincolns second issued letter of the famous E.P.
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2975 Dec 21, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Emancipation Proclamation continued:
And I hereby enjoin, upon the people so declared to be free, to abstain from all violence, unless in necessary self defense;(see black on white violence is immoral! unless for self defense only! no, Johnny! I ain't lettin anybody off the hook! knuckle head!)and I recommend to them,that in all cases when allowed, they labor faithfully for reasonable wages.(So much Obama's distribution of wealth progam! hehehe.)
And I further declare, and make known, that such persons in suitable condition, will be recieved into the armed service of the United States,(which ofcourse freed black men did, willingly!)to garrison forts,postions, stations, and other places, and to man vessels of all sorts in said service.
And upon this act,sincerely believed to be act of Justice,( ya see Johnny, he didn't do it out of distain, but out of mercy! ya familiar with that word,'mercy?', probably not, but I digress!,)and warranted by the Constitution,upon military necessity, I invoke the considerate judgment of mankind,(again from the heart!)and the gracious favor of Almighty God.(See? the last part said here? THE GRACIOUS FAVOR OF ALMIGHTY GOD! He wasn't dragging his feet here, his heart was in it because he feared God!)
Funny, I hear no mention of forced deportment of black people, or of their being an inferior race!
Johnny? are you sure you know what you're typing up there!?
Third issuance of E.P.
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2976 Dec 21, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead -------
You said "slavery was an issue".-------- True.
But, what created & propelled American slavery?----- Southern banking & Southern big businesses.
The Civil War broke out because of these factors.------
1. The big bankers of the North. Being in rivalry with the big bankers of the South.
2. The big businessmen of the North. Being in rivalry with the big businessmen of the South.
3. The big bankers & big businessmen of the North wanting the territory of the United States West.
4. The big bankers & big businessmen of the South wanting the territory of the United States West.
1.)'Big bankers,' in the North were in cahoots with 'Big bankers,' in the South. The Southern seaports of Norfolk, and Charleston were not the hub of banking money made from the slave trade. No, it was...try and guess? New York City! Slavery was big business for banks North and South; they, the banking interests, were making money hand over fist North and South of the Mason/Dixon.
2.) There was no rivalry, there was cooperation, with competition between all banks.
3.) Not true whatsoever. Stephen Douglas, who ran against Mr. Lincoln, was a Northerner,(who represented Northern banking interests,) who wanted to extend slavery into the west via the Kansas/Nebraska act, circa 1854.(the true cause of Civil war between the states.)

Nebraska territory wasn't just present day Nebraska, it extended up to the Canadian border, occupied by mainly,'Free Soil Men,' Yanks from New England, who emigrated west. It was ratified,'Abolitionist,' by 1855.

Slaver states became paranoid that Kansas would follow suit. Kansas had an equal measure of slavers, mainly from neighboring Missouri, and,'Free Soil Men.'

More and more slavers were deliberately moving into the state of Kansas, to offset the democratic vote in their favor, thereby making Kansas yet another slave state.

Free Soil Men took notice, and started pouring into Kansas from the North, the Nebraska Territory.

What happened next, was brutal hand to hand fighting between free men, and slaver men. They didn't have AK-47's, or long rang file; in fact, the Winchester repeat rifle had not been invented yet.

Close at hand bayonet fighting, people being burned alive in their homes, and other such atrocities, led to the term of the day,'Bleeding Kansas.'

When Kansas was finally ratified as a 'Free Soil State,' circa 1859-1860, It had a direct effect, and profoundly influenced South Carolina's decision to secede from the Union, out of Charleston in, I believe December 1860, January 1861.

To say that slavery did not have the most direct impetus for the Civil War between the States, is ludicrous to say the least.

Buddy boy, get your facts in order before you argue with me! K?
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2977 Dec 21, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead -------
You said "Breaking chains with the Illuminati banking cartels. John F Kennedy;who opposed the lluminati stockholders of the Federal Reserve System".-------
Dude, please lose these truly ridiculous & juvenile statements about the Illuminati.
The Federal Reserve System will celebrate 100 years on 12/23/2013.

When compared to the pre-1913 gold standard value of the dollar, our present dollar has lost 96% of its value since the inception of the Fed.

The Federal Reserve System, is a private bank with private stockholders who literally own IT IS NOT OUR FEDER GOVERNMENT. It is no more our Federal Government than is the Federal packaging delivery company. If you don't know this by now, I suggest you do some of your own research. Constitutionally, our Congress is supposed to control our monies, IT DOES NOT; THE STOCKHOLDERS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE DO. If you don't believe this, or know this by now, then you are just to dull headed to argue with.

In 1960, Communism was no longer a 'secret society,' It openly ruled in Soviet Russia, and by 1949, Maoist Communist China.

June 4,1963, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, signed executive order 11110, which put the handling of our monies back where it rightfully, and constitutionally belonged, in the hands of Congress.

10 days before he was assassinated, and you can here it on youtube so far, John F Kennedy made a speech in that he would expose the secret societies,they have no place in a free,and open society. He wanted to scatter them to the four winds, and revamp the CIA.

Ex order 111110 has never been implemented. He, JFK, wanted to back in Silver, bolstered by a strong Gold Standard, which was rescinded by Nixon in 1971, but I digress.

And the secret societies were not Communism. I'll give you two secret societies: Skull and Bones, and The Knights of Malta. Secret societies still flourish here in America, and exert enormous control of our Government.

You mean to tell me that a blue collar maintenance man, which Oswald was at the book depository, with a Marxist ideology, could offset a presidential executive order of that much importance; or stop his plans from exposing traitorous elements operating in our government.

You're not childish, and ridiculous; no not you Johnny, you're freakin delusional! Dude!
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2978 Dec 21, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead -------
Several last points. Which shows that the United States Civil War was NOT fought for African Americans well being.-----
After the Civil War ended, African Americans received "freedom" in name only.
For many generations after, African Americans were doing the exact, same type of labor such as what their ancestors did when the United States had the system of legal slavery.
For many generations after, African Americans were used as a very cheap labor supply in agriculture & in industry.
As a voting bloc.
From 1865 till 1964.------ The United States had Jim Crow laws. There were many laws on the books. Which denied African Americans many, many rights.
This shows that the Civil War was NOT fought for African Americans well being.
African Americans well being was NOT at the forefront.
Civil war was already going on in Kansas in 1854, between Northern,'Free Soil Men,' and mainly Southern, but some Northern, Slaver men; a full 7 years before the Civil War out break. Slavery was the major point of contention even then!
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2979 Dec 21, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 5 points above.------- If you really "believe" that, not good. Not good at all.
It appears as if you are not thinking clearly. You are not thinking clearly, yet again.
Johnny, you truly don't know what's going on buddy, you truly don't. Charles Manson is a powerful wizard; any witch, any real witch knows that.

I'm not a witch, I just do my homework.
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2980 Dec 21, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I & other posters are here on Topix to guide you.
Yeah I'm brain damaged; and you're a Meathead. You never did drugs, or drank either. So, what's your excuse for being so thick?
Even if I had one brain cell left, I still have more damn sense then you do.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but you really are a Meathead.

Hehehah hahahahahahalololol!
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2981 Dec 21, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
In 3 of my previous responses back to you, I listed many reasons as to why Tatum & Stitch are NOT credible sources.
I'm not going to bother re-typing up those previous points.
Either you are unable to comprehend. Or, you are deliberately overlooking points. Or, your thinking is clouded. Clouded, yet again.
Oh I see, but Fred Labour,( a near halfwit,) F Lee Bailey,( a known Shyster lawyer,) and Maxine Waters,(an hysterical democrat,) are though?

Okay Johnny, whatever you say buddy....

Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2982 Dec 21, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead -------
You said "Bashir Assad, president of Syria".----- More specifically, Bashir is a left wing dictator of Syria.
You said "supposedly gassed his own people".------- It isn't supposedly. It is definitely.
You said "and it was mainly Christians who were targeted, but others as well".------ Correct.
You said "He isn't being opposed by Christians!".------- Bashir Assad SURE is.
You said "He's opposed by Al Queda".------- True.
You said "We're supporting Al Queda now?".------- Nope.
Syrias left wing Ba'ath Party dictatorship is being opposed by Christians, moderate Muslims & radical Islamic fundamentalists.
The United States, Israel & the United Kingdom have been supporting (Still are) the Christians & the moderate Muslim forces.
The Christian & the moderate Muslim forces are fighting against the forces of Syrias left wing Ba'ath Party dictatorship.
The Christian & the moderate Muslim forces are also fighting against the forces of the radical Islamic fundamentalists.
No, your Media told you so, and you believe them.

Bashir Assad, is more a secular then radical Muslim; can I prove it? certainly.

Since his rule in Syria, circa 1999, he has been protecting both Christians, and Jews. it is the Rebel front, mainly Al Queda, who oppose him.

Johnny, it is mainly Christians and Jews who are/have been supporting and protected by Assad. It is mainly Christians, and Jews, and some moderate Muslims who have been gassed with nerve gas.

Why would he, Assad, gas the people that are supporting him? It's just plain Media spun non-sense Johnny.

The rebels possess heat seeking missiles fired from rocket launchers. They couldn't attach a canister of nerve gas , and then launch it?

Do you use logic and reasoning before you post?

And further, Al Queda is our sworn enemy since 9-11, but now, we're buddy-buddy allies against Assad?

Utter imbecilic non-sense.

You have to have poo for brains to believe our Media, and/or any of its outlets, including" Fox News, CNN, CNNBC, or my favorite MSLSD!

P.S. Syria, along with Cuba, North Korea, Libya, Irag, and Iran, and Afghanistan are the 7 countries not controlled by Rothschild banking cartels; that's mainly why they are/have been targeted, not for any moral reasons.

Yes Johnny, North Korea,Iran, and Cuba, are both most definitely bad guys, but that isn't the point.(There are no good guys Johnny, O most thick one!, but I digress!)

Why do you really think Iraq, proven not to be involved in 9-11,and Afghanistan were targeted for war, to end Taliban rule, and bring Democracy?

Yeah Johnny, I'm as childish, and ridiculous, as you are both, gullible, and naïve!
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2983 Dec 21, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 3 points above.------- Not good. Not good at all.
It appears that you are not thinking clearly, You are not thinking clearly, yet again.
Yeah that Holy book the Bible, and that preposterous book of Revelations! What a bunch of tripe heh Johnny?
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2984 Dec 21, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 4 points above.------- Geez, if you really "think" that, NOT good. Not good at all.
It appears that you are thinking things which are not there. That you are thinking things which are not there, yet again.
Not good.
No delusional tripe Johnny. The Club of Rome has literally divided the world into 10 zones, which corresponds directly to the Book of Revelations: "10 kings(Divisional rulers set up by the king-despot,(their words not mine,)) will rule with the Beast one hour."
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2985 Dec 21, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really "think" that, you are NOT thinking clearly. You are not thinking clearly, yet again.
John Robison, Professor of Natural Sciences, Edinburgh U, his book ,'Proofs,(not theories Johnny,)of a Conspiracy, The Illuminati's design to topple Western Civilization, and Christianity.'John Quincy Adams, who warned George Washington, in three letters about the Illuminati. Rev. G.W. Snyder, Morale builder for Gen. Washington's Continental army, also warned him of this conspiracy. Dean of Harvard U, David Pappin, warned his graduating classes of the Illuminati's desire to destroy America's sovereignty. Henry Morgan, murdered for wanting to expose Illuminati infiltrated/dominated Free Masonry, that led to 30,000 York rite Free Masons renouncing Free Masonry; Oh yes this is actual, and both factual. William Guy Carr, Commander of the Royal Canadian Navy circa WW2. who wrote,'Pawns in the Game.' exposing the Illuminati.

More to the present: famous 20th century playwright, and Hollywood script writer, Myron Fagan with is famous 1967 speech about Communism, and the U.N., and how they were offshoots of the Illuminati. William Milton Cooper, high level naval briefing intelligence Naval officer, John Coleman, top level ex MI6 British Intelligence agent, Ted Gunderson, Head of F.B.I retired, now deceased; Chip Tatum, ex-CIA operative, murdered, Aaron Russo, famous movie producer, and finally Rodney Stich, Senior administrator for the FAA, Fed Air Admin.

All have warned of them, the Illuminists working covertly to control both America, and Europe, would finalize their control eventually, were all of zero credibility? Really?

All brilliant, famous men, with impeccable characters.

But hey Johnny, if you say they have no credibility, and of course you being more intelligent, and knowledgeable then all these men put together, then it must be so...

Init dat so Johnny, O Johnny?

Wow, you most be G-D to know so much!

Surely I jest!

No, no, you just believe what our lying Media tells you.
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2986 Dec 21, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ------
You said "if the Secret service was in on it, and yes some of them were".-------
No, they weren't.
You said "why would she report on them being that they were to guard her and her children for the rest of her and their(meaning her kids)lives?".------
Yeah, think something which isn't there.
Dude, please start getting some logic & reasoning.
The Illuminati, the combined secret societies and all of their influence, murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy; why?

1.) JFK signed exec order 11110, which would have taken the money power away from the Rothschild banking cartels.

2.) He was going to expose them, he said this just 10 days before he was murdered!

You are unbelievably thick Johnny.
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2987 Dec 21, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead -------
You said "the FBI, which was also largely controlled by the Illuminati by this time. John and Nellie Connally, and the Kennedy's all kept their mouths shut to save their lives. The British empire has used O Canada to help degenerate, and destroy the white middle class males of America...O Canada! The Boston Marathon bombing was caused by a flash powder bomb, and not a pressure cooker bomb as the Illuminati controlled/dominated Media will have us to believe! The two brothers, Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev were most definitely patsies. The guy in the wheel chair had no legs before the event. There were two, not one shooters in Aurora".-------
Your 7 points here.------- If you really "believe" that, NOT good. Not good at all.
You really are NOT thinking clearly.
Even Gov. John Connally didn't believe the contrived single bullet theory knot head!

One more time most thick one.

1.) A bullet 'always' makes a smaller entrance hole,and larger exit wound, always; but with one exception: an exploding pellet, which is only partly true. John F. had a small entrance wound in his temple, but his right occipital skull, and right frontal cerebral cortex of his brain, were destroyed by said bullet, which was actually an exploding pellet. The hole in back of John F Kennedy's head was 1' 3/4" by 4" inches in diameter, it was too big to be an entry level wound, it was an EXIT WOUND, O most redundant one.

2.) Lee Oswald DIDN'T NOT, DID NOT , AT ALL! have GSR,(gun shot residue) or nitrate contamination, or Gun powder discharge on his right cheek when given a WARM PARAFIN TEST. The WPT is an alkaline that forces GSR nitrates to the surface of the skin when applied. He couldn't have shot a rifle for at least 24 hours!!!!!! O knotheaded one!

3,) The assassination occurred the 6th flr of the book depository between 12:29 and 12:31 CST. Lee Oswald was casually drinking coffee in the 2nd flr book depository with his supervisor Roy Truly, and a police officer Marion Baker; which can be substantiated by at least 6 other witnesses in the cafeteria at that time, O most thick one!

I will not repeat all this again! You have no rational counter rebuttal Johnny!

Face it!
Paul dead most def

Ocean City, NJ

#2988 Dec 21, 2013
Regarding the Tsarnaev brothers and the Boston Marathon bombing, go to:

look up articles.

Go to Boson Marathon actors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Bongo 79,219
dog sex... really? (Feb '14) 9 min sexy mummy 32
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min bad bob 183,904
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min _Drifter 975,386
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Phooey 661,986
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min Pegasus 283,755
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr i love jesus 19,013
girls, when is the first time u saw a penis (Feb '14) 6 hr The Huntress of S... 39
More from around the web