Why do white men hate white women who...
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2949 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>For starters, Clinton took, not borrowed, took from Social Security, to create said,'Surplus.' But, but the overall National Debt increased 2 trillion dollars on his 8 year watch as President Circa 1992 - 2000. Clinton; who in turn dumped a 6 trillion dollar debt onto Baby Bush (2000 to 2008.). Obama,(2008 to 20016,)who is wrecking America faster, and greater then all 43 Presidents behind him. Obama's been in office more then 5 years now, He can't keep blaming Bush! Obama is an outright liar when he says he's cut more Deficits in the past 5 years then the Republicans have in the past 50 years.
You literally have to be plain stupid to listen or believe anything this guy says. What's true is true. Guy should never have been elected.

Your 9 points above.------- You are right on the mark.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2950 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
It was a white man, Richard Loving, and a black woman, Mildred Delores Jeter. Loving versus the State of Virginia. Landmark Civil Rights case of 1967. In reality, Richard Loving was 1/4 Cherokee Indian. Mildred Jeter was 1/2 Rappahannock Indian.

Your 5 points above.------ You are correct.

Granted, Richard was 1/4 Cherokee Indian. Mildred was 1/2 Rappahannock Indian.

But, Richards outsides, what was his skin color?----- White.

Mildreds outsides, what was her skin color?------- Black.

For the 1960 census & 1970 census.----- It didn't have a box titled "Other".

It didn't have a box titled for "2 or more races" (Multiracial / mixed).

So, Richard had to classify as White.

Mildred had to classify as Black.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2951 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Bill Ayers, Community organizer and founder of the Weather Underground(WUO,) was a fund raiser for the Obama campaign.
Him and Bernadine Dorhn,(an ardent admirer of Charlie Manson,)but I digress, set off a shrapnel bomb in a San Francisco police department killing a policeman,just doing his friggin job, and seriously wounding 8 others. WUO was responsible for over 72 bombings.
George Soros, a Hungarian Jew denied his Jewish heritage to stay alive during WW2. That's smart, nothing to fault him for that. Just one problem. He turned his fellow Jews over to the Gestapo; and has no regrets over doing so.
Soros, speculated against the British pound causing it to crash; made 1.3 billion pounds,(approx. 2 billions U.S. dollars.). It destroyed thousands of elderly Britons retirement funds.
He also made 3.3 billion off our 2008 economic collapse.
So what's the big whoop? He donated millions to Obama's campaign.
Obama sat in a church, where his pastor weekly denounced America, with his G-d damn America sermons. Rev Wright(Wrong!) also glorifies Louis Farrakhan who deems all white people as devils deserving extermination. And remember if , "You want to keep your doctor you can, and if you want to keep your health insurance you can." Guy lies worse then freakin Clinton!

Your 16 points above.------ I totally see them. Am in agreement.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2952 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead -------

You said "Breaking chains with the Illuminati banking cartels. John F Kennedy;who opposed the lluminati stockholders of the Federal Reserve System".-------

Dude, please lose these truly ridiculous & juvenile statements about the Illuminati.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2953 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
I my be brain damaged Johnny.

Well, I & other posters are here on Topix to guide you.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2954 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>Manson was brought into the Illuminati through the Process Church. Sharon Tate was brought into the Illuminati through her pedophile Satanist husband, Roman Polanski. Sharon Tate didn't want her little boy, she was eight months pregnant by this time, raised as an Illuminati(Luciferian)witch in the Process church,(a branch of the Illuminati.). Tex Watson may be an Illuminist. Illuminati Roman Polanski.

Your 5 points above.------- If you really "believe" that, not good. Not good at all.

It appears as if you are not thinking clearly. You are not thinking clearly, yet again.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2955 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>"No more! Not this time Consiglierre! No more meetins! No more discussions! No more Sollozzo tricks! And Bruno Tattaglia? I want that old bastard! If not it's all out war! Don't try to patch thinks up Tom, help me win! Pop had Genco as his war time Consiglierre, and look what I got!. Tom, I didn't mean that. Mama made some dinner stay."

Your 12 points above.------- What the heck is this stuff about?

It appears as if you are experiencing some type of hallucinating.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2956 Dec 20, 2013
Paul dead now 48 years wrote:
<quoted text>There were two shooters at the Aurora, Colorado movie theater!
Those two boys didn't cause the Boston Marathon bombing! The Illuminati were behind it!
Lee Oswald didn't Mr. John Fitzgerald Kennedy, or Bobby Kennedy, or Dr. Martin Luther King. The Illuminati killed those men!
9-11 was an inside job done by Illuminati traitors right in our own government.
The gulf oil spill was Illuminati sabotage!

Your 7 points above.------- If you really "think" that, NOT good. Not good at all.

It appears that your thinking is clouded. Your thinking is clouded, yet again.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2957 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>And no one could buy or sell, save him who had the mark or name of the Beast, or the number of his name. Those closest to the Antichrist will have his personal name, those of us sheeple will be marked with his number, and in more primitive jungle areas of the world, they'll have a mark identifying them. Either way, there is no use being a doomsday prepper, cause there'll be no place to hide or run from the future fuhrer.

Your 3 points above.------- Not good. Not good at all.

It appears that you are not thinking clearly, You are not thinking clearly, yet again.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2958 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Your Claim that the above men Tatum, and Stitch, have no credibility.

In 3 of my previous responses back to you, I listed many reasons as to why Tatum & Stitch are NOT credible sources.

I'm not going to bother re-typing up those previous points.

Either you are unable to comprehend. Or, you are deliberately overlooking points. Or, your thinking is clouded. Clouded, yet again.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2959 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead -------

You said "Bashir Assad, president of Syria".----- More specifically, Bashir is a left wing dictator of Syria.

You said "supposedly gassed his own people".------- It isn't supposedly. It is definitely.

You said "and it was mainly Christians who were targeted, but others as well".------ Correct.

You said "He isn't being opposed by Christians!".------- Bashir Assad SURE is.

You said "He's opposed by Al Queda".------- True.

You said "We're supporting Al Queda now?".------- Nope.

Syrias left wing Ba'ath Party dictatorship is being opposed by Christians, moderate Muslims & radical Islamic fundamentalists.

The United States, Israel & the United Kingdom have been supporting (Still are) the Christians & the moderate Muslim forces.

The Christian & the moderate Muslim forces are fighting against the forces of Syrias left wing Ba'ath Party dictatorship.

The Christian & the moderate Muslim forces are also fighting against the forces of the radical Islamic fundamentalists.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2960 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>And the ten horns you sawest are ten kings, which have recieved no powers as yet;but recieve power as kings over the whole earth, one hour with the beast.(the Antichrist.). Club of Rome: 10 division world empire. The Club of Rome is a branch of the Illuminati,(which covertly(behind the scenes)rule the entirre world presently.). The world has already been divied into 10 regions ready for the Beast and his 10 rulers to step onto the scene.

Your 4 points above.------- Geez, if you really "think" that, NOT good. Not good at all.

It appears that you are thinking things which are not there. That you are thinking things which are not there, yet again.

Not good.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2961 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead since 1966 wrote:
The Illuminati now control 99.9% of the world, right now in the 21st century.

If you really "think" that, you are NOT thinking clearly. You are not thinking clearly, yet again.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2962 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead -------

You said "You say a carcano carbine, issuing a 6.5 x 52 mm bullet, will not exude as much G.S.R as say, a 12.7".-------

Yep, I sure did state that.

You say "So what!".------- Uh, it isn't "so what".

Bullets fired from a Carcano rifle, being a much smaller caliber than a 12.7 mm is VERY much relevant. As to WHY Lee Harvey Oswald did not have gun shot residue on his right hand. Or, on his right cheek.

These were the reasons why Lee didn't have that Carcano rifles gun shot residue on his right hand or right cheek.-------

1. The bullets of that Carcano rifle were of a much lower caliber. Compared to a 12.7 mm.

2. Lee would hold rifles a bit away from his face. Compared to how other riflemen would hold rifles.

3. The ammunition which Lee used. It wasn't new. It was older.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2963 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead ------

You said "if the Secret service was in on it, and yes some of them were".-------

No, they weren't.

You said "why would she report on them being that they were to guard her and her children for the rest of her and their(meaning her kids)lives?".------

Yeah, think something which isn't there.

Dude, please start getting some logic & reasoning.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2964 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead -------

You said "the FBI, which was also largely controlled by the Illuminati by this time. John and Nellie Connally, and the Kennedy's all kept their mouths shut to save their lives. The British empire has used O Canada to help degenerate, and destroy the white middle class males of America...O Canada! The Boston Marathon bombing was caused by a flash powder bomb, and not a pressure cooker bomb as the Illuminati controlled/dominated Media will have us to believe! The two brothers, Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev were most definitely patsies. The guy in the wheel chair had no legs before the event. There were two, not one shooters in Aurora".-------

Your 7 points here.------- If you really "believe" that, NOT good. Not good at all.

You really are NOT thinking clearly.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2965 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
If that dude just had his legs blown off then he should have been laying in a pool of blood, passed out and/or in delerium.

That dude sure was in PLENTY of blood right after that bomb was detonated in Boston. The day of the Boston Marathon.

How the heck do you come up with these statements? Your thinking SURE is clouded.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2966 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead -------

You said "It was not an officially declared Constitutional war".------

Correct.

The Korean War & the Vietnam War were not "officially declared wars" by the United States federa government.

But, because of all the deaths, injuries & prisoners of war in the Korean War & the Vietnam War.-------- They SURE were wars.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2967 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead --------

You said "You criticize me for going on Conspiracy sites, to get my information".------

I SURE do. If you continue to do this, I will continue to call you out on this.

You said "Many, many factors at play in the assassination of John,'Jack', Fitzgerald, Kennedy's death! Not playing ball with the 'P'owers that be".-------

Nope.

You said "Jean Hill, saw Greer with the pistol".-------

Jean did NOT state any such thing.

You said "Roy Truly and Oswald were sipping coffee in the Dallas School book depository at the time of the assassination! Approximately 12:29 pm".-------

Nope.

When Roy was first interviewed by Dallas police, yes, Roy did give a time of 12:29 pm.

But, when Roy was questioned a second time by Dallas police, Roy changed his time. The time which Roy gave, sure showed that Lee Harvey Oswald had PLENTY of time to carry out the shooting. To get down to that cafeteria.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2968 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead -------

You said "Greer slow the car down and point the pistol at Mr. Kennedy's head. There was a complicity of many players there that day".-------

Negative. Not at all.

You said "That's why Mr. and Mrs. Connally, including Mrs. Kennedy,(whom her, and all of her children were watched and guarded for the rest of their life by)decided to zip their lips!".--------

Yeah, "think" something which isn't there.

If someone is going to tell you that the Brooklyn Bridge is for sale for $100.00 dollars, are you going to believe them?

Start getting some logic & reasoning. Start thinking clearly.

You said "Lee Oswald didn't Kill that grand man! John Fitzgerald Kennedy!".-------

Lee SURE did. In a few of my previous responses back to you, I listed the events of that very fateful day in Dallas. Every point which was listed, SURE points to Lee Harvey Oswald as being the lone assassin.

Either you are unable to comprehend. Or, you are deliberately overlooking the points. Or, you are not thinking clearly. Not thinking clearly, yet again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tellthetruth 989,737
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 17 min Aura Mytha 41,860
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min Yeshua Was-IS God... 690,404
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 4 hr Doctor REALITY 16
Would the world have been better off...without ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 11
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Tony 6,595
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 12 hr Big Al 565
More from around the web