Why do white men hate white women who...
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2929 Dec 18, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton gave us a balanced budget and a soap opera in the Oval Office.
Can't beat that.
The Clinton,'Surplus,' is a half truth hiding a bigger lie; and if I voted democrat,and I don't!, I'd be insulted.

There is difference between the Deficit,(yearly debt,) and National Debt,(Deficits (yearly debt(s))not paid in arrear.))

In other words, when the Deficit isn't paid at years end it is added to the National Debt,(unpaid debt.)

So? Clinton ended 1999's Deficit with a surplus.

So, what's my problem?

For starters, Clinton took, not borrowed, took from Social Security, to create said,'Surplus.'

But, but! the overall National Debt increased 2 trillion dollars on his 8 year watch as President. Circa 1992 - 2000.

No, no I'm not letting the Bushes off the hook either!

GHW Bush had the National Debt increase almost 3 Trillion on his 4 year watch as President.(The National Debt was already 1 trillion plus when he was elected.)Circa 1988 to 1992.

Bush Sr. In turn dumped a 4 trillion dollar debt onto Clinton; who in turn dumped a 6 trillion dollar debt onto Baby Bush.(2000 to 2008.)Whose profligate, mad spending dumped a whopping 10.8 trillion dollar debt onto Obama,(2008 to 20016,)who is wrecking America faster, and greater then all 43 Presidents behind him.

The Democrat pundits all say Obama inherited GW's mess. Just one problem. it didn't start with him.(Baby Bush.)

And sorry, Obama's been in office more then 5 years now, He can't keep blaming Bush!

Sorry, I gotta call it like I see it

We're 17.3 trillion is National Debt.

Obama is an outright liar when he says he's cut more Deficits in the past 5 years then the Republicans have in the past 50 years.

You literally have to be plain stupid to listen or believe anything this guy says.

And I'm not saying that cause I'm a racist, or that I primarily vote Republican either.

What's true is true.

Guy should never have been elected.

What then? John Heh heh heh Mccain!?

Wow man, we really R in deep doo doo!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2930 Dec 18, 2013
Merry Merry! Waste Water.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2931 Dec 18, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Actually, I love Topix man. It's cool as all get out.
And as far as people of different races being able to love freely go.
It wasn't a black man, and a white woman who ended it being illegal to marry interracially.
It was a white man, Richard Loving, and a black woman, Mildred Delores Jeter.
Loving versus the State of Virginia. Landmark Civil Rights case of 1967.
In reality, Richard Loving was 1/4 Cherokee Indian. Mildred Jeter was 1/2 Rappahannock Indian.
Get it. Two Native American Indians in love couldn't marry, cause he had white skin, and she had black skin.
It doesn't get any weirder, or more unfair than that.
No, for true.
P.s. To you white gals who love black men.
No problem! More power to yas! God bless America.
But somehow,(for what reason or other,(maybe justified,))to U's that all hate white men.
Just remember, you have Mitochondrial DNA from your Mama, but you have YDNA from your daddy's loins!
Heh heh You're part white man whether you like it or not!
God bless everyone!
To All: Merry Christmas, and a joyous Happy, and prosperous New Year!
Yeah, yeah that includes you too Manhattan Johnny!
Thanks. Merry Christmas to you too.

Exactly. This an opinion forum.

Location hidden

#2932 Dec 18, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Merry Merry! Waste Water.
Thanks bro. Love your posts.

Location hidden

#2933 Dec 18, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>The Clinton,'Surplus,' is a half truth hiding a bigger lie; and if I voted democrat,and I don't!, I'd be insulted.
There is difference between the Deficit,(yearly debt,) and National Debt,(Deficits (yearly debt(s))not paid in arrear.))
In other words, when the Deficit isn't paid at years end it is added to the National Debt,(unpaid debt.)
So? Clinton ended 1999's Deficit with a surplus.
So, what's my problem?
For starters, Clinton took, not borrowed, took from Social Security, to create said,'Surplus.'
But, but! the overall National Debt increased 2 trillion dollars on his 8 year watch as President. Circa 1992 - 2000.
No, no I'm not letting the Bushes off the hook either!
GHW Bush had the National Debt increase almost 3 Trillion on his 4 year watch as President.(The National Debt was already 1 trillion plus when he was elected.)Circa 1988 to 1992.
Bush Sr. In turn dumped a 4 trillion dollar debt onto Clinton; who in turn dumped a 6 trillion dollar debt onto Baby Bush.(2000 to 2008.)Whose profligate, mad spending dumped a whopping 10.8 trillion dollar debt onto Obama,(2008 to 20016,)who is wrecking America faster, and greater then all 43 Presidents behind him.
The Democrat pundits all say Obama inherited GW's mess. Just one problem. it didn't start with him.(Baby Bush.)
And sorry, Obama's been in office more then 5 years now, He can't keep blaming Bush!
Sorry, I gotta call it like I see it
We're 17.3 trillion is National Debt.
Obama is an outright liar when he says he's cut more Deficits in the past 5 years then the Republicans have in the past 50 years.
You literally have to be plain stupid to listen or believe anything this guy says.
And I'm not saying that cause I'm a racist, or that I primarily vote Republican either.
What's true is true.
Guy should never have been elected.
What then? John Heh heh heh Mccain!?
Wow man, we really R in deep doo doo!
As Clinton said, we simply grew out of the debt. The economy grew on hope and optimism. The bubble burst. Paper assets don't really exist. People had fun playing make believe for a period of time.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#2934 Dec 18, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't beat that.
Monica beat it.

Location hidden

#2935 Dec 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Monica beat it.
Yea, but I still can't get my mind around that cigar thing.

Merry Christmas my friend.
Ben Shalom Bernanke

Lakeland, FL

#2936 Dec 18, 2013
If its now legal for white women to mary blacks then why shouldn't it be legal for gays to marry, for men to have multiple wives, women to have multiple husbands, for men to marry underage prepubescent boys/girls, see where this slippery slope has led to?
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2937 Dec 20, 2013
Ben Shalom Bernanke wrote:
If its now legal for white women to mary blacks then why shouldn't it be legal for gays to marry, for men to have multiple wives, women to have multiple husbands, for men to marry underage prepubescent boys/girls, see where this slippery slope has led to?
I wanna marry a 300,000 dollar house; it has to let me live there!

“PM if you have the #SWAG”

Since: Oct 13

Abilene, KS.

#2938 Dec 20, 2013
Woahwoahwoah.
Everybody calm down. The creator of this should not be so overly dramatic and should not say that about such a general target. I'm sure some "white men" do have some opposition toward white white women pursuing black men. This does not mean that this applies to everyone.
Take a blue one, don't get so over-excited, and remember not to post to Topix on your special week of the month. ;)
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2939 Dec 20, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why you would start such a controversial subject,did you not think you would unnerve people.I disagree with you totally about white men,that is crazy!Here in the South white men love their family,you cannot speak for all white men!

Kit, just to give you a heads up about the poster who created this thread. Who typed up this thread under the name of "Joan".------

This poster is NOT a White woman. It is very lowly, stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy.

This African American boy has been posting & trolling on Topix Top Stories forum from early, 2010 till now. He has typed up many threads & posts. He has typed up many interracial sex stories. In each & every one of his sex stories which he has typed up, his theme is the same.------

He has always portrayed White women as being major s---s.

He has always portrayed White dudes as being incompetent & irresponsible. As being physically & verbally abusive. As being users & abusers of alcohol &/or hard drugs.

Here are several of the names which this African American poster has posted & trolled under.----- Joan, Gayle, Kristin, Lucy, Donna, Pam & Jackie.

Again, this poster is NOT a White woman.

It is a very lowly, stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2940 Dec 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>

There was much, much more involved.

Democrat Bill Clinton TOOK from the Social Security coffers. Throughout Bills 8 year presidency, the United States national debt increased by over 2 TRILLION dollars.

Bill Clinton gave a VERY high tax increase. Clinton took a lot of the Republicans plans in the aftermath of the Republicans winning back the House & Senate in the November, 1994 election.

The United States economy picked up around mid 1995. This was due to the benefits of the Republican Ronald Reagan & George Bush Sr. years.

Bill Clinton also had the internet bubble going for him.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2941 Dec 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Can't beat that.

Democrat Bill Clinton displayed complete & total neglect in regards to foreign policy.

Because Bill didn't do anything after all of these terrorist attacks.----

1. Late February, 1993 bombing of the Twin Towers.

2. Late June, 1996 bombing of the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia.

3. Early August, 1998 bombing of the United States embassies in East Africa.

4. Mid October, 2000 bombing of the U.S.S. Cole.

On several occasions, Democrat Bill Clinton had chances to get radical Islamic fundamentalist terrorist Osama Bin Laden.

The black African nation of Sudan offered to hand over Bin Laden to American authorities. But, Clinton refused the offer.

Another instance was when United States (US) satellites (They were CIA controlled) had Bin Laden pinpointed in Afghanistan. For an American airstrike via US carrier planes.

But (Yet again), Clinton refused to take action.

HAD Bill Clinton done something after these terrorist attacks (Especially the early terrorist attacks), Republican George Bush Jr. wouldn't have had to have done what he did.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2942 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead -------

You said "You say the Emancipation Proclamation was made as a public relations act".-------

Yep. The crafting of the statements which would become the Emancipation Proclamation.------ SURE were a public relations stunt.

Abraham Lincoln, personally, was opposed to slavery.

But, Abraham did NOT consider the African American slaves as being equal.

American slavery was NOT at the forefront of the outbreak of the United States Civil War.

American slavery was NOT at the forefront of the Civil War being fought throughout its duration.

From a political standpoint.----- Abraham could not have outwardly stated that the North was fighting the Civil War because of Northern banking & business interests.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2943 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead --------

Abraham Lincoln put forward the Emancipation Proclamation back in January, 1963.

January, 1863, was WELL after the start of the United States Civil War.

Abraham put forward the Emancipation Proclamation as a rallying cry for North.

Lincoln did this, to make it outwardly look like the Norths "cause" in fighting the Civil War was "just" & "noble".

In January, 1863.----- The Norths armies were not doing well at all in the Civil War. Especially in the Eastern Theater of operations.

Lincoln put forward the Emancipation Proclamation to prevent England & France from supporting the Confederate forces.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2944 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead -------

American slavery was NOT at the forefront of the United States Civil War being fought.

Abraham Lincoln, pretty much all of the Republican & Democrat politicians in Washington D.C. back then did NOT consider the African American slaves to be equal.

Abraham made a comment during his presidency where he stated.-----"That the only way Whites & Negroes would get along would be if they'd be an ocean apart".

At one time during Lincolns presidency, he was watching some young African American kids doing a theatrical play. Abraham made an outward comment where he said.----- "Ha, are these little monkeys funny".

Lincoln, pretty much all of the Republican & Democrat politicians in Washington D.C. back then were in favor of rounding up African Americans. Deporting them.

When the Civil War ended.---- Due to Abrahams assassination. Due to the high financial costs which would have been involved of rounding up & deporting, the proposed deportation plan was shelved.

So, American banking interests, business interests & the politicians in Washington D.C. back then.------ Decided to use the newly "freed" African Americans as a very cheap labor supply in agriculture & in industry.

To maybe use African Americans as a constituency in a voting bloc.

Had the deportation plan gone forward, these areas would have taken in the deported African Americans.----- The nation of Haiti. Areas in what are now the present day nations of Guyana, Belize & Panama.

The African Americans who were to be deported to Panama, were to be put to work on building a canal. This was decades before work ever began on the modern canal in Panama.

But, the main foreign nation which was to take in most of the deported African Americans was to be the West African nation of Liberia. Liberia was created by the United States federal government back in 1821. Specifically for this purpose.

This was decades even before the United States Civil War broke out.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2945 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead -------

Examples which show that Abraham Lincoln did NOT consider African Americans to be equal. Here they are.-------

Abraham Lincoln, right after he signed the Emancipation Proclamation. Abraham stated this.-------

"There is no room for two distinct races of White men in America, much less for two distinct races of Black and White. I can conceive of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the Negro into our social and political life as our equal....Within twenty years we can peacefully colonize the Negro [to Africa] and give him our language, literature, religion, and system of government under conditions in which he can rise to the full measure of manhood. This he can never do here. We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed, with millions of an alien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desireable".
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2946 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead --------

Abraham Lincolns letter to Horace Greenly.

What Abraham stated. He said --------

"I am not nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races--that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor qualifying them to intermarry white (women) people....there must be the position of superior and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race".

So, Abraham Lincoln SURE didn't consider African Americans to be equal.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2947 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead -------

You said "slavery was an issue".-------- True.

But, what created & propelled American slavery?----- Southern banking & Southern big businesses.

The Civil War broke out because of these factors.------

1. The big bankers of the North. Being in rivalry with the big bankers of the South.

2. The big businessmen of the North. Being in rivalry with the big businessmen of the South.

3. The big bankers & big businessmen of the North wanting the territory of the United States West.

4. The big bankers & big businessmen of the South wanting the territory of the United States West.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2948 Dec 20, 2013
Paul is dead -------

Several last points. Which shows that the United States Civil War was NOT fought for African Americans well being.-----

After the Civil War ended, African Americans received "freedom" in name only.

For many generations after, African Americans were doing the exact, same type of labor such as what their ancestors did when the United States had the system of legal slavery.

For many generations after, African Americans were used as a very cheap labor supply in agriculture & in industry.

As a voting bloc.

From 1865 till 1964.------ The United States had Jim Crow laws. There were many laws on the books. Which denied African Americans many, many rights.

This shows that the Civil War was NOT fought for African Americans well being.

African Americans well being was NOT at the forefront.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Mogadore 994,100
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 60,332
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min PadMark 695,740
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 16 min Paul really ist tot 16
Prove there is No God 1 hr Andre_Ron 1
Never thought I'd see the day...when............. 6 hr Doctor REALITY 6
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 12 hr Doctor REALITY 2
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web