Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2888 Dec 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>plus the sky is falling.....run...run....run.
Ha ha haha. You're funny man. No where to run to, no where to hide.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2889 Dec 13, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead -----
You said "I got my free state mixed up".---- You sure did.
You said "it was Vermont, and not PA. But, I admitted it, after you corrected me".----
True.
You said "did you ever hear of the dude before I brought him up here on topix".-----
I sure was aware of Harold Rosenthal. About the case surrounding him. How it was a skyjacking attempt of an Israeli airliner in Istanbul, Turkey. 4 were killed & 30 injured. Tragically so.
But, Harold was NOT singled out.
Go back to page 96, post 2101. You say, not me that Maine was the free state, liar.

Not only that, you also say there, all Northeastern states were free, and never owned slaves, O most ignorant one.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2890 Dec 13, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
You said "Ray was a patsy".---- Nope, James Earl Ray was NOT any patsy. He was the assassin of the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr..
In a few of my previous responses back to you, I listed many reasons as to why James Earl Ray was the assassin of Dr. King Jr..
I'm not going to bother retyping those points.
You said "(F)aul has had plastic surgery going back to his mid 20s".----
Not at all.
You said "To look more like Paul Mccartney".----
Geez, if you really "think" that, that is tragic.
Please lay off the conspiracy theory sites. Start getting some logic & reasoning.
At the very least, start thinking clearly.
There is nothing more tragic than you're convoluted thinking Johnny.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2891 Dec 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>plus the sky is falling.....run...run....run.
Revelation 13:17 " And no one could buy or sell, save him who had the mark or name of the Beast, or the number of his name." Those closest to the Antichrist will have his personal name, those of us sheeple will be marked with his number, and in more primitive jungle areas of the world, they'll have a mark identifying them. Either way, there is no use being a doomsday prepper, cause there'll be no place to hide or run from the future fuhrer.

What's really sad is that our lying government, instead of resisting the New World Order, the Beast system, complies with it by trampling our Constitution, and Bill of Rights under foot daily!
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2892 Dec 13, 2013
Johnny you lied about knowing Vermont to be the only free state. Page 96, post#2101 proves that.

And you lied by misquoting the Emancipation Proclamation, which post #2040 proves that.

Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2893 Dec 13, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
__________
Twice, you did.
We have been blogging on this thread from April, 2012 till now. On 2 different times, you did state that "you thought that Paul McCartney may have been killed in early, 1967".
You should remember. If you don't remember, you may not be thinking clearly. Not thinking clearly, yet again.
"No more! Not this time Consiglierre! No more meetins! No more discussions! No more Sollozzo tricks! And Bruno Tattaglia? I want that old bastard! If not it's all out war! Don't try to patch thinks up Tom, help me win! Pop had Genco as his war time Consiglierre, and look what I got!. Tom, I didn't mean that. Mama made some dinner stay."
Paul dead now 48 years

Pleasantville, NJ

#2894 Dec 15, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
You said "I think that there were more than one, as in plural shooters, and I heard it at 4:15 AM Eastern time".-----
Well, you are throwing up a totally contradictory statement here. Because in one of your previous posts which you addressed to me, you stated that "you heard it at 4:45 AM Eastern time".
Either way, with the July, 2012 mass shooting at that Colorado movie theater.---- There was NOT any 2 shooters. There was 1 shooter.
Try to start thinking clearly.
No Meathead. I posted immediately after the event happened. Your Media, that you so adoringly, and devotedly trust in said, two(2), as in more than one shooter(s) involved in the Aurora, Colorado massacre. I'll prove this in the next post O most redundant one.
Paul dead now 48 years

Pleasantville, NJ

#2895 Dec 15, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Yesterday,July 20th, around this time 4:15, I was up watching the news, when I first heard about the massacre in Aurora,Col. Several times, not once! It said two shooters were involved, not just one, and that one was in custody, and one was at large.
Next week, Pres Obama will be signing legislation regulating gun laws soon to be under U.N control.
Golly gee Batman, what a friggin coincidence!
James Holmes was a Manchurian candidtate,(somewhat of a patsy if you will) and the second shooter was his handler, an illuminist agentur, commissioned by the Comittee of 300, I DOUBT IT NOT!!!!!!!!
And here it is post#1362, page 60, posted July 21st, Saturday morning, 2012. 4:15 am, EST.

Yes, Holmes was a Manchurian candidate; there is no doubt about it. MKULTRA is written all over what happened at Aurora

You better wake up buddy boy, you're sound asleep!
Paul dead now 48 years

Pleasantville, NJ

#2896 Dec 15, 2013
An Illuminist agentur using a cell phone, held the exit door at the back of the theatre open for James Holmes.

No, the witnesses didn't identify the second assailant as an Illuminist, I do/did.

But the witnesses, eye-witnesses at the theatre mind you, did say there was a second gunmen; and I want to see him judged before the throne of God one day!

He wont be the innocent lamb slain for our sins then! He will be the Judge of all men! and women!

No Mr. and Ms. Illuminati, I AM the severe Judge will judge, and at that day, it'll be shown that you never did anything in secret that will not be one day revealed!!!!

Blessed is the Lamb! slain before the foundation of the world!!!

Sela!
Paul dead now 48 years

Pleasantville, NJ

#2897 Dec 15, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>Here you mock the idea of Mind control programs like Operation Paperclip, or MKULTRA. No, these are real programs that performed real unethical experiments on U.S. citizens.
And I was indeed, and infact, in front of a computer, and I only had the T.V. on for background noise is all.
This occured Friday, July 20th, 2012.
A Newsflash came across the screen at Approximately 4:45 AM Eastern Standard Time.
The News flash said the following, repeatedly for the next 45 minutes until the clock struck 5:00 AM, Eastern Standard Time; and then suddenly stopped. They didn't say they were mistaken, they(the Media you so adoringly trust in,)just shut up about it.
And here's what was said,"There has been a mass shooting at the Aurora movie theater in Aurora,Colorado....There were two shooters,(as in more than more than one,(you can count right John?,)One(1)(as in singular,) has been apprehended; the second shooter,(as in plural!) is still at large.
Now, you say this is a all crock of non-sense, you 'know' for a solid fact that there was only one shooter. Why? because your Media told you so!
This means you have to dismiss the credible witnesses who were there at the Aurora theatre who saw two(2), as in plural! as in more than one shooter that night!!
You have some nerve bud!
At this point the only two things I can come up with regarding with you is, is that you are a willing part of the conspiracy, or you're just a walking oxymoron, ie an intelligent-MEATHEAD!!!
4:45 + 45 minutes would have made it 5:30 am EST. 4:45 was not 'diametrically contradictorily opposing statement,' but merely a misspelling. I typed 4:45 instead of 4:15.

If you can't see it for what is here, then you're a bird-brain.
Paul dead now 48 years

Pleasantville, NJ

#2898 Dec 15, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>Here you mock the idea of Mind control programs like Operation Paperclip, or MKULTRA. No, these are real programs that performed real unethical experiments on U.S. citizens.
And I was indeed, and infact, in front of a computer, and I only had the T.V. on for background noise is all.
This occured Friday, July 20th, 2012.
A Newsflash came across the screen at Approximately 4:45 AM Eastern Standard Time.
The News flash said the following, repeatedly for the next 45 minutes until the clock struck 5:00 AM, Eastern Standard Time; and then suddenly stopped. They didn't say they were mistaken, they(the Media you so adoringly trust in,)just shut up about it.
And here's what was said,"There has been a mass shooting at the Aurora movie theater in Aurora,Colorado....There were two shooters,(as in more than more than one,(you can count right John?,)One(1)(as in singular,) has been apprehended; the second shooter,(as in plural!) is still at large.
Now, you say this is a all crock of non-sense, you 'know' for a solid fact that there was only one shooter. Why? because your Media told you so!
This means you have to dismiss the credible witnesses who were there at the Aurora theatre who saw two(2), as in plural! as in more than one shooter that night!!
You have some nerve bud!
At this point the only two things I can come up with regarding with you is, is that you are a willing part of the conspiracy, or you're just a walking oxymoron, ie an intelligent-MEATHEAD!!!
Again, because your head is so entirely thick. If I was being contradictorily deceitful as you've been implying; then I would have said I heard it for the next 45 minutes, from 4:45 am EST until 5:30 am EST. Here I am adding 45 minutes to 4:45, to end @ 5:00 am EST. If you add 15 minutes to 4:45 am EST, you arrive at?....Come on Johnny you can do it I know ya can! I know you're having problems counting minutes Johnny. 4:45 am EST plus fifteen(15)minutes amounts to? 5:00 am EST. There Johnny you did it. I am so proud of you!

Again what does all this mean? I misspelled on this post! which I made 9/11/2013, post#2456 page 113! I heard from it from 4:15 am EST, until 5:00 am EST, for the next 45 minutes that two, as in 2, as in plural, you know what plural means right Johnny? I'll help, more then one! Shooter involved in the Aurora, Colorado shooting!

O most bird-brained one!

Again, because you apparently have had some type of brain trauma! I'll post it redundantly one mo time!
Paul dead now 48 years

Pleasantville, NJ

#2899 Dec 15, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Yesterday,July 20th, around this time 4:15, I was up watching the news, when I first heard about the massacre in Aurora,Col. Several times, not once! It said two shooters were involved, not just one, and that one was in custody, and one was at large.
Next week, Pres Obama will be signing legislation regulating gun laws soon to be under U.N control.
Golly gee Batman, what a friggin coincidence!
James Holmes was a Manchurian candidtate,(somewhat of a patsy if you will) and the second shooter was his handler, an illuminist agentur, commissioned by the Comittee of 300, I DOUBT IT NOT!!!!!!!!
Here it is Johnny! July 21st! I didn't have time to deceitfully type up contradictory tripe. I posted this the very day after the event!

There were two shooters at the Aurora, Colorado movie theater! 2 shooters involved Meathead!

Those two boys didn't cause the Boston Marathon bombing! The Illuminati were behind it!
Lee Oswald didn't Mr. John Fitzgerald Kennedy, or Bobby Kennedy, or Dr. Martin Luther King. The Illuminati killed those men!
9-11 was an inside job done by Illuminati traitors right in our own government.
The gulf oil spill was Illuminati sabotage!

You better wake the hell up!
Paul dead now 48 years

Pleasantville, NJ

#2900 Dec 15, 2013
"WORD WAR 3 HAS BEGUN; WE, THE ILLUMINATI, HAVE DECLARED WAR ON THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."

That means us!

This was the focus of the Bilderberger meeting of 1953!

We all better wake up! and quick!
Paul dead now 48 years

Pleasantville, NJ

#2901 Dec 15, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
You said "Ray was a patsy".---- Nope, James Earl Ray was NOT any patsy. He was the assassin of the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr..
In a few of my previous responses back to you, I listed many reasons as to why James Earl Ray was the assassin of Dr. King Jr..
I'm not going to bother retyping those points.
You said "(F)aul has had plastic surgery going back to his mid 20s".----
Not at all.
You said "To look more like Paul Mccartney".----
Geez, if you really "think" that, that is tragic.
Please lay off the conspiracy theory sites. Start getting some logic & reasoning.
At the very least, start thinking clearly.
Johnny, you have no idea of what's really going one buddy.
Paul dead now 48 years

Pleasantville, NJ

#2902 Dec 15, 2013
Ooops! I Meant to say: "Johnny, you really don't know which way is up do ya!?"

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2903 Dec 15, 2013
YAWN
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2904 Dec 15, 2013
Yawn, stretch and then wake up United States!

Russell Means, Lakota Native American Indian, said, "People are always looking down on the white man. As an American Indian, I have the first right to, above anyone else. But I know this. When I was in high school back in the 50's in California; America was number one educationally in the world. California was number one in America. Considered a member of a minority I still received an excellent education. I've lived across the U.S. and in that time period, we had thriving fisheries, cattle ranches, garment, and shoe factories, chemical plants, thriving industries from coast to coast, we had a thriving number one economy in the entire world, and now it is no more. The U.S. government is responsible for gutting the United States of its prosperity. The United States has now become the Indian reservation of the world. And now what can I say to my 'fellow Americans,' but 'Welcome to the reservation!"

Fort Knox doesn't have gold any longer, where did it go? It now has narcotics, the U.S. government claims is being held for war time casualties. We are now 17.3 trillion dollars in debt. Once it reaches 22 trillion, the compound interest alone will make it impossible for us to ever pay back! Hr3200 of the Obama care act,(affordable health care act,) provides for the RFID chip to be implanted,(a fact not a fiction,) to make sure everyone takes part.

The rule of antichrist is being established worldwide, and a strong, vibrant, independent Christian America, has no place in the New World Order. This is why we are being systematically dismantled, and destroyed; but it's being done, and has been done subtly. Yet, the results are not so subtle!

Anyone who doesn't see the Beast system being set up before their very eyes is BLIND!!!! or SOUND ASLEEP!!!

Wake up and see America what is happening to our beloved United States of America!

It ain't good!

Christians!! stop half stepping! Sell out to King Jesus, make Him Lord!!

Chase Jesus Christ.

To the unsaved? Lucifer is a liar, and a murderer, and his promises to you are all false, and he knows the truth, but doesn't abide in/by it.

We will all stand before the throne of the Forever Living I AM and give account.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2905 Dec 15, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Yawn, stretch and then wake up United States!
Russell Means, Lakota Native American Indian, said, "People are always looking down on the white man. As an American Indian, I have the first right to, above anyone else. But I know this. When I was in high school back in the 50's in California; America was number one educationally in the world. California was number one in America. Considered a member of a minority I still received an excellent education. I've lived across the U.S. and in that time period, we had thriving fisheries, cattle ranches, garment, and shoe factories, chemical plants, thriving industries from coast to coast, we had a thriving number one economy in the entire world, and now it is no more. The U.S. government is responsible for gutting the United States of its prosperity. The United States has now become the Indian reservation of the world. And now what can I say to my 'fellow Americans,' but 'Welcome to the reservation!"
Fort Knox doesn't have gold any longer, where did it go? It now has narcotics, the U.S. government claims is being held for war time casualties. We are now 17.3 trillion dollars in debt. Once it reaches 22 trillion, the compound interest alone will make it impossible for us to ever pay back! Hr3200 of the Obama care act,(affordable health care act,) provides for the RFID chip to be implanted,(a fact not a fiction,) to make sure everyone takes part.
The rule of antichrist is being established worldwide, and a strong, vibrant, independent Christian America, has no place in the New World Order. This is why we are being systematically dismantled, and destroyed; but it's being done, and has been done subtly. Yet, the results are not so subtle!
Anyone who doesn't see the Beast system being set up before their very eyes is BLIND!!!! or SOUND ASLEEP!!!
Wake up and see America what is happening to our beloved United States of America!
It ain't good!
Christians!! stop half stepping! Sell out to King Jesus, make Him Lord!!
Chase Jesus Christ.
To the unsaved? Lucifer is a liar, and a murderer, and his promises to you are all false, and he knows the truth, but doesn't abide in/by it.
We will all stand before the throne of the Forever Living I AM and give account.
Nice rant.

Must really suck to be you.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2906 Dec 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant.
Must really suck to be you.
You sound like...totally California dude. Tubular.
Not the next wave; I was talking about your one track mind.

Heh heh, wat ya do? swallee some of dat Pacific salt?

It made yer eyes all bloodshot didn it? Made yer mind narrow too.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2907 Dec 16, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like...totally California dude. Tubular.
Not the next wave; I was talking about your one track mind.
Heh heh, wat ya do? swallee some of dat Pacific salt?
It made yer eyes all bloodshot didn it? Made yer mind narrow too.
U R jealous. 75 degrees today. Surf is up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 min Classic 1,806
AthensDesigns.Co 3 min iwstilo 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Charlie Sheen 259,184
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min waaasssuuup 227,397
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min ROCCO 738,671
Appjoy invite code 9 min Gabee 68
Why do black children behave worse in school th... (Sep '10) 11 min Doctor My Eyes 358
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min mike 600,993
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 48 min Chlo-chan 149
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 542,064
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••