Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2823 Oct 28, 2013
You see Johnny, I said Vermont was the only free state, not you.

You said no Northeastern state, those north of the Mason/Dixon line, ever held slaves, which is incorrect.

Where you lie is, is when you take credit for my research. I knew there was only one free state. I erroneously figured it was Pennsylvania, it being such a sophisticated Northern state. No, it was Vermont, which you 'conveniently' took credit for knowing before I did, which is a bold face lie; among many of your other bold faced lies, and contradictions that you've continually made all along!
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2824 Oct 28, 2013
Bye bye Meathead.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2825 Oct 28, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you said Maine, being a Northeastern 'free' state, never held slaves, isn't this what you said?

You said Northeastern states never owned slaves. Pennsylvania was/is a Northeastern state that owned slaves. You didn't know that.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2826 Oct 28, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Again, I'll show you for the liar you actually are Satan.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2827 Oct 28, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- With all due respect, you are throwing up totally contradictory points in regards to your "claims" about the assassination of our nations former president, Democrat John F. Kennedy (JFK).
Here they are.--- 1. Awhile back on this thread, you were saying that John F. Kennedy was killed by an "alleged" shooter on the grassy knoll.
2. But, other times, you have typed up, saying that the driver of the limousine which JFK was in, William Robert Greer was the assassin of JFK.
IFK.
And here it is. Post #1802, page 82.

Your quote," Awhile back on the thread, you were saying that John F. Kennedy was 'KILLED' by an 'alleged' shooter on the grassy knoll;

and then you claim I said the killer was Greer.

Next, I'll show the original post, and what I actually, and factually said.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2828 Oct 28, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
They murdered Mr. John Fitgerald Kennedy. The first shot from the grassy knoll(the fenced in hill along side dealy plaza in Dallas. This was to Mr. Kennedy's throat,(and yes, this is evidenced(proof) in the autopsy picture.) Again, William Greer, secret serviceman and driver of Mr. Kennedy's limo, turned around, right hand on the steering wheeland lefted handedly shot Mr. Kennedy's right frontal lobe and skull off with an electric powered, gas operated, assassination pistol with exploding pellets filled with shell fish toxin.(Oh yes, the C.I.A were developing shell fish toxin for up close assassintions in Bethesda,MD, ooohhh yes they were!) No, it isn't science fiction kiddies, the modern age didn't start in 1999, it started in 1946, when Russian Migs were flying at light speed. Mr. Kennedy was murdered on November 22nd, 1963. Three months later, Tavistock brought the Beatles over to bring the drug culture, and druidic-satanic rock(no!? Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Rolling Stones, and even the Beatles idolized Aleister Crowley, self admitted satanist. Well, look on the back right(our left) of Sgt. Peppers album, he's there! When the true Paul Mccartney wouldn't go along with the program, they killed him! Oh when did this happen? Wednesday, November 9th, 1966. turn 9 upside down...666. This is the year when Anton Lavey founded the first church of satan. Midnight, April 30th turning into May lst. Oh well golly gee bat man! 4/30 is Walpurgisnaught, which becomes 5/1, May day! May day! May day! Beltaine! Boy, these are both satanic/luciferian/druidic holidays! what a freekin coincidence! I wish I knew as much as Johnny Jack-wagon!
#1236 page 54. This is my original posting. Shot first from the knoll, finished off by Greer.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2829 Oct 28, 2013
To prove I don't change my story from week to week, or month to month, or year to year, the way you apparently do; I'll show a later post saying the same redundant thing, for redundant meatheads of course.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2830 Oct 28, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Mr. John F Kennedy received the throat shot from the grassy knoll from badge man, an Illuminati dressed like a police officer.
He then recieved the mortal head wound, which took off the front right occipital part of his skull, and his right cerebral part of his brain.
It was Illuminati William Greer who turned right hand on steering wheel, and assination in left hand, he was left handed!, blew off John Kennedys right side of his head, leaving an huge exit wound on the left back of JFK's head.
Lee Oswald was a convenient patsy is all. He was drinking a cup of coffe talking with his supervisor, Roy truly, Oswald at that book depository. He was on the second floor there being introduced to Marion Baker a police officer no less, at the time of the assination approximately 12:29 to 12:31 pm, 11/22/1963.
He couldn't have been on the 6th floor making the shot, it is impossible. Furhter, a 52mm bullet issued from a 91/38 Carcano/Carbine will not make an entry shot baseball sized hole in the back of his head as was shown in the autopsy of Mr. Kennedy.
It would make a nickel sized entry hole at best.
Here's a fact, not fiction. A bullet 'ALWAYS' makes a smaller entry hole, and larger exit hole.
Only in the case of an exploding pellet will the entry and exit holes be similar.
And that's how Mr. Kennedy was killed exectly.
The above post#1236 page 54, was from July 12, 2012. This post,#2416,page 111 was made August 27th, 2013.

Not throwing up contradictory, diametrically opposing statements; making the same point as before. Badge man made the rifle shot from the misty copes,(the grassy knoll,)then shot by William Greer with an assignation pistol, electric operated(ran on a charge,) and gas powered,(no need for GSR nitrate for discharge, with en exploding pellet, saturated with shell fish toxin, exploding on impact, destroying the right upper occipital portion of John F. Kennedy's skull, and destroying the right frontal lobe cortex of his brain.

"The great man wounded from misty copes(wooded hill,) struck in midday struck down from the front by a thunderbolt(bullet!)"
---Michel De Nostradamus.

"The misty copes," was a 16th century Frenchman's words for a grassy, wooded hill.

"Struck down from the front by a thunder bolt!" An ancient seers view of a gun shot!

An ancient, French Seer named Nostradamus would agree with me, because he saw it! All the way back then!!

16th century meaning 1500's. He was born 12/14/1503, and died 7/2/1566.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2831 Oct 28, 2013
"An innocent man will charged with the deed!"

Michel De Nostradamus!

Lee Harvey Oswald!!!!!!!!!
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2832 Oct 28, 2013
More clearly this time, and I promise I'll proofread!

"The great man will be struck down in the day, from the front a thunderbolt;(a gun shot,)
Part of the deed done from the misty copes(grassy knoll,)
An innocent man will be charged for the deed(Lee Harvey Oswald!)

Wow!

Since: Mar 13

Netherlands

#2834 Nov 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Let me just say this about a lot of mixed-race dating and marriages: If many of you people SINCERELY, FERVENTLY went to God in prayer about finding the person that HE wanted for you....many of you would NOT be with the person you have chosen to be with. Yeah, I know, loneliness, carnal-mindedness, and infatuation can work wonders on the human mind....or it is really...Satan the Wicked One who DELIGHTS in seeing people united with people God would not have chosen for them??
Well I think the chocolate man is a gift from god;-)
Matt

Arverne, NY

#2835 Nov 24, 2013
When I see a greasy ass ghetto black guy who's pants are about to fall off his butt and who sounds as if he dropped out of hs from the way he talks and forms sentences who is with a white classy girl, IT MAKES ME ANGRY.
However, I have nothing against white girls dating classy black guys...
Its all about how you respect your body and yourself. If you settle for the complete bottom then it makes me wonder if you even are aware of your value, or you simply think this is the best you can do.
Im not a racist, but I believe people should date on equal level. No butt ugly guys with hot girls and vice versa, no smart with stupid, no affectionate individuals with cold blooded bastards. The difference will always come out and will be there to sting you whether its you to realize that or everyone around you who will constantly point that out.
So please white classy girls... no ghetto braided baggy basketball court rats.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#2836 Nov 24, 2013
Matt wrote:
When I see a greasy ass ghetto black guy who's pants are about to fall off his butt and who sounds as if he dropped out of hs from the way he talks and forms sentences who is with a white classy girl, IT MAKES ME ANGRY.
Doesn't that just change your opinion on the white girl as to not being classy?
Kain

United States

#2838 Dec 6, 2013
The Love Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because you are the root of all evil and you know it! The sooner that you accept that fact the better! Just look at your history, look at all the evil the white man has wrought throughout history and are still doing it! You are the racist if you say that she has low self esteem and confidence just because she likes black men! Not every white woman share your false sense of superiority! lol Red necks like you feel threatened by black men because you know that you are inadequate and your women want the real meat put to them and not just a tounge and a pinky finger! lol You think that you can shame white women into to not giving it up to black men by calling them stuipd and without self-esteem! Ha! ha! your begging won't help you! and your shaming dam sure won't! lol ha ha! ha!
trust me when I say I am in no way form or fashion threatened by any black male including dick size and atleast white men are willing to use our tongue unlike black males and theh do not treat you good like all you women try and say because all I ever here from any black is how fhey like white women because they just let them walk all over them and treat them however they want Nd they just take it they are with you because they can treat you bad I know damn good and well that girls love to be with the biggest jerk they can find
Kain

United States

#2839 Dec 6, 2013
Gemineye wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. That was interesting and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you. I also believe that Black men cheat more, and I also believe it's all about the hunt for them. I hadn't figured out the why part, and just decided that if I don't want to be cheated on, I'll just be alone.My hispanic friend says all Mexicans have second families, but she also thinks all men cheat, no matter what race. I don't believe that. I think there has to be at least 1 monogamous man out there. Regarding the thrill of the hunt, do yo think any of that has to do with low self esteem on the part of the man?
that has to do with those males having no Honour

Elk Grove, CA

#2840 Dec 6, 2013
Kain wrote:
<quoted text> trust me when I say I am in no way form or fashion threatened by any black male including dick size and atleast white men are willing to use our tongue unlike black males and theh do not treat you good like all you women try and say because all I ever here from any black is how fhey like white women because they just let them walk all over them and treat them however they want Nd they just take it they are with you because they can treat you bad I know damn good and well that girls love to be with the biggest jerk they can find
First of all not all Black men play basketball and can't swim. Black men having a large endowment is a myth. But I agree with you, it's not about the size, anyways.
popstar

London, UK

#2841 Dec 6, 2013
I showed my wife this thread and she told me that if she could have her time again she would have gone for a big cocked black guy. "Just to see what it was like".
She said that she has always felt a little jealous of the white women walking proudly down the street with a big black man, knowing that their dicks were bigger than mine.
Paul Mccartney is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2842 Dec 7, 2013
Heh heh you're funny man.
Paul Mccartney is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2843 Dec 7, 2013
Lee Oswald didn't kill John Fitzgerald Kennedy; the Luciferians (Illuminati,)did.
Satanic Tavistock and Illuminati conspired an killed James Paul McCartney, and replaced him with a doppleganger(William Campbell;) to bring the drug culture to America,( to destroy us with it.)
9-11 was an inside job.

The Satanists and Illuminists run the show in our government; and don't give a crap about us; WE THE PEOPLE.

Elk Grove, CA

#2844 Dec 7, 2013
Paul Mccartney is dead wrote:
Lee Oswald didn't kill John Fitzgerald Kennedy; the Luciferians (Illuminati,)did.
Satanic Tavistock and Illuminati conspired an killed James Paul McCartney, and replaced him with a doppleganger(William Campbell;) to bring the drug culture to America,( to destroy us with it.)
9-11 was an inside job.
The Satanists and Illuminists run the show in our government; and don't give a crap about us; WE THE PEOPLE.
plus the sky is falling.....run...run....run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 773,955
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 559,036
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 7 min andet1987 4,732
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 10 min andet1987 2,423
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min andet1987 5,092
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min uMAkeWOrldPeaceUI... 175,553
Obsessed with sex organs? 31 min Protester 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min Remnant of 144000 604,799
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web