Why do white men hate white women who...
Observer

Sydney, Australia

#2760 Oct 13, 2013
white women love black men
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2761 Oct 14, 2013
Saundra wrote:
Why do white women constantly bash white men on Topix? I am a woman and I love white men and I am not a white woman. I hate to tell you but good looking white men have the choice of women of all races to date and I laugh at how women like Joan have spread her hatred of white men all over Topix, honey white men don't want you anyway. Just an opinion, nothing more.

Saundra, just to give you a heads up about the poster who created this thread, who was going by the name of "Joan".----

It is not a White woman. It is an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) dude.

This dude has been posting & trolling on Topix Top Stories forum from early 2010 till May, 2013.

This African American troll has posted dozens of threads. In each & every one of this threads, his theme is the same. He types up interracial sex stories.

In each & every one of his stories, he always portrays White women as being s---s.

He always portrays White dudes as being irresponsible & abusive.

He always portrays the White dudes as being users & abusers of alcohol &/or of hard drugs.

Again, it is not a White woman.

It is an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) dude.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2762 Oct 14, 2013
Observer wrote:

Hey African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy, why are you pretending that you are coming from Australia?

Do you think that you will be "believable"?

Do you think that you will be more "credible"?

Granted, there are a lot of very negative stigmas associated with "your people" (African Americans ---- Descendants of black American slaves).

Regardless, just post as what you are.

An African American (Descendant of a black American slave).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2763 Oct 14, 2013
Observer wrote:

Uh, African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy, you have the dynamic inverted & counterclockwise.

African American (Descendants of black American slaves) dudes are always seeking out OTHER races of women.

African American dudes are always doing this, because they don't like their own race.

African American dudes & women have A LOT of self hate issues.

Examples which show this.----

1. African American dudes & women making appearances on television. Such as on the Oprah Winfrey Show. Or, on American television media news venues like CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC & NBC. Bashing the opposite gender of their own race.

2. African American dudes & women constantly making & posting videos on YouTube.

Bashing the opposite gender of their own race.

3. African American women getting skin lightening creams.

4. African American women taking skin lightening drugs.

5. African American women always straightening their hair.

6. African American women always getting hair weaves &/or extensions.

Most African American dudes would prefer to date a woman who is of a different race. Even if this woman would be fat, dumpy, uneducated &/or with low self esteem.

Even if an African American dude would get a woman such as this, he'd consider it to be a step up for him.

African American dudes consider women who are of other races to be SUPERIOR to African American women. Even if these women of other races would be fat, dumpy, uneducated &/or with low self esteem.

African American dudes still consider these women as ranking higher on the United States social strata ladder. Compared to African American women.

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2764 Oct 14, 2013
Observer ---- A few last points.---

"Your people" (African Americans ---- Descendants of black American slaves) are always seeking the tolerance, acceptance, validation & endearment from other races.

African Americans are always claiming other groups. African Americans are always claiming the ancient Greeks, Romans, Vikings & Germans.

African Americans are always claiming the ancient Chinese.

African Americans are always claiming the ancient Mayans, Incas & Aztecs.

African Americans are also always claiming the respective Native American groups in the United States.

But, absolutely NO other group claims African Americans.

Every other group considers most African Americans to be a professional, perpetual, lifetime pity case & charity case.

Every other group considers most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be royal, big time, pathetic losers & failures at life.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2765 Oct 14, 2013
Paul is dead ----

You said "was basically a charade, a "public relations" move".----

Yep, it sure was by Abraham Lincoln.

You said "permanent inferiors who could never assimilate properly within white society".----

Abraham sure did state that.

Other Republican as well as the Democrat politicians in Washington D.C. back then also felt that way.

In 3 of my previous responses back to you, I listed many examples which showed this.

Here is another guide regarding this dynamic ----

After the movie Lincoln came out in 2012.---

A University professor at Bryant University. A writer for the New York Times, Thom Bassett wrote extensively about Abraham Lincolns whole life, presidency & legacy.

What Thom stated, is in direct line with what I pointed out to you about Lincoln.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2766 Oct 14, 2013
Paul is dead ----

You said "the bullet(s) make a 1 3/4 by 4 inch diameter hole in the back of Mr. Kennedy's skull, and take off the whole right occipital front of his skull, and destroy half of his brain?".----

Yep.

You said "which a 52mm bullet issued from a 91/38 carcano rifle couldn't do".----

Oh, it SURE could do it.

That bullet cartride, along with that limousine moving.----- That bullet impacting on the back of John F. Kennedys head, could easily have done that amount of damage.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2767 Oct 14, 2013
Paul is dead -----

You said "The position of Lee's face when he pulled the trigger?".----

Yep, that is the reason why Lee Harvey Oswald did not have gun shot residue on his right cheek.

You said "Oswald was a good shot".---- True.

You said "a marksman according to his Marine records".----- Correct.

You said "He'd have that rifle butt snug to his cheek".----

No, he wouldn't.

This is why.---- A few of Lees former Marines, saw Lee shoot M1 Garands, M1 Carbines & M14s. When Oswald aimed each & every one of these rifles, his cheek was not right up to the rifle butt.

This explains why Lees right cheek did not have gun shot residue on it.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#2768 Oct 14, 2013
Hay johnny, are you autobot? And, why you keep repeating mostly same old old posts every day with same meaning and rarely deviate but change of few words. i but posts meaning are always with same meanings. I beginning to wonder about you INTELligence? Bhaahahahahahaaa
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2769 Oct 14, 2013
Paul is dead -----

You said "I honestly don't know if he was given a paraffin test for both cheeks or not".----

Whoa. Geez, how very convenient of you to throw up this statement now. AFTER I pointed out to you that federal authorities tested both of Lees cheeks.

That federal authorities tested both of Lees hands.

The tests for Lees hands tested positive.

The tests for Lees right cheek tested negative.

The tests for Lees left cheek tested negative.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2770 Oct 14, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Hay johnny, are you autobot? And, why you keep repeating mostly same old old posts every day with same meaning and rarely deviate but change of few words. i but posts meaning are always with same meanings. I beginning to wonder about you INTELligence? Bhaahahahahahaaa

What topics are you referring to?

What thread are you referring to?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2771 Oct 14, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>I found Vermonat was the only truly free state.

Yes, this is true.

After I pointed it out to you quite awhile back on this thread.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2772 Oct 14, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>Northeastern states constituted those states north of the Mason Dixon line. The line seperating Pennsylvania,a 'Northeastern state,' from Maryland. Maryland was politically a pro-Union state. but was actually a Southern state; same with Kentucy, most definitely a Southern state, but politically pro-Union.

Your 4 points above.----- You are correct.
XYZ OPEN your DOORS

United States

#2773 Oct 14, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#2774 Oct 14, 2013
That me above XYZ
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2775 Oct 14, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>Pennsylvania being the only free state.

Uh, Pennsylvania wasn't.

Geez, you sure should know this.

Your statement above, it appears that you are slipping. That you are slipping, yet again.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2776 Oct 14, 2013
XYZ OPEN your DOORS wrote:
<quoted text>If you look at your many threads , you WILL FIND , you tell me, topic of your about various Races in US...

On that thread which Doctor REALITY made, titled "Hiroshima was WRONG!".----

Yes, I did re-type up many points.

This is why.---- It was to 4 different posters. To point out that the United States dropping the 2 atomic bombs on Japan in World War 2 was justified.

That the United States dropping the atomic bombs on Japan.---- It saved American, Chinese, British, Australian, New Zealander, Canadian, Malaysian, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Laotian, Hmong, Burmese & Indian lives.

It also saved Japanese lives in the long run.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2777 Oct 14, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>I'm most definitely sure Greer did it!

Your statement above is in direct contradiction to a few of your other statements about Greer. Here they are.-----

1. Awhile back, you stated that Jean Hill saw Greer turn around & shoot the United States president back then, Democrat John F. Kennedy (JFK).

2. A few weeks later, you stated that Jean Hill saw Greer turn around, but, that Jean wasn't sure if Greer pulled the trigger.

3. A couple of weeks after this, you stated that you, yourself, weren't sure if Greer was the assassin of JFK.

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2778 Oct 14, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>first shot from the knoll, finishing shot from driver Greer.

Uh, there wasn't any shot from any grassy knoll. There wasn't any shot by Greer.

Your statement above (With all due respect), it appears that you are hallucinating.

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2779 Oct 14, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
3. A couple of weeks after this, you stated that you, yourself, weren't sure if Greer was the assassin of JFK.
You are of your father, the devil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Boondog 879,882
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 4 min Sangollirayanna8958 1,867
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min janeebee 8,249
Best way to play is taught at houston basketbal... 11 min hoopslessons 1
The Christian Atheist debate 20 min emperorjohn 3,906
Poll Why are Americans becoming so stupid? (Jun '08) 21 min Into The Night 151
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 51 min ctl 231
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr KayMarie 603,311
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 7 hr Moeflow5555 49
More from around the web