Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2740 Oct 12, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
That type of bullet, upon entering into the back of a persons skull, sure would NOT have the penetrating power to also take off a persons face.
But, a 12.7mm rifle sure could do both.
But you prove my point here genius. The entry hole is always smaller. If the entry hole in the back of Mr. Kennedy's head was a baseball size hole, and it was, then it being an entry wound, the exit wound would have been atleast twice the size.
He wouldn't have had a face left if that were the entrance of the 6.5 x 52 mm bullet, which a small cartridge of that nature couldn't make that big a hole anyway! Most wise one!

This is sworn testimony of Dr. Charles Crenshaw, attending physician/Surgeon to Mr. President John Fitzgerald Kennedy at Parkland Hospital, Dallas, Texas, November 22nd, 1963; approximately 1:16 PM, Central standard time, or about 45 minutes after the assassination of JFK. He said," The bullet hole to Mr. Kennedy's temple, is small enough to be considered an ENTRY WOUND!"
The temple is in front of the head, above the eye socket, you are aware of this aren't you?

the Occipital part of the skull is directly behind the temple, this completely corresponds with, and doesn't contradict whatsoever an exploding pellet, making a small entry level wound through the temple, exploding and destroying the right occipital skull, and frontal right lobe of John F. Kennedy's brain!

You prove my point in your innane rebuttal wrong way!
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2741 Oct 12, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
How about showing some respect.
Show some respect? For calling me incoherent, and nonsensical, not using logic, or reasoning? and basically calling me a liar, which you are by the way!

I have only been incorrect gramatically.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2742 Oct 12, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
"That the shooting happened at 4:45am eastern standard time. That there were 2 shooters for the next 45 minutes. Until 5:30am".
Where? what post did I say it. Now, I'll go back to Friday Morning, July 21st, 2012, and I'll show you what I actually posted.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2743 Oct 12, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Yesterday,July 20th, around this time 4:15, I was up watching the news, when I first heard about the massacre in Aurora,Col. Several times, not once! It said two shooters were involved, not just one, and that one was in custody, and one was at large.
Next week, Pres Obama will be signing legislation regulating gun laws soon to be under U.N control.
Golly gee Batman, what a friggin coincidence!
James Holmes was a Manchurian candidtate,(somewhat of a patsy if you will) and the second shooter was his handler, an illuminist agentur, commissioned by the Comittee of 300, I DOUBT IT NOT!!!!!!!!
And here it is, the original posting. I posted this the following day, Saturday, July 21st. It is post#1362 I heard your beloved Media say there were conclusively two(2), as in more then one, as in plural shooters, and I heard it when Johnny? 4:15 AM Eastern Standard Time!
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2744 Oct 12, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that you are hallucinating.
No, more like you're full of shit as usual!

Tell me Johnny, no I'll bet!

Your eyes are brown ain't they?

Hehehehehehahaahaha!
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2745 Oct 12, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
Here are the examples which show this.----
1. Right after Abraham issued & signed the Emancipation Proclamation.----
Lincoln stated this.---
"There is no room for two distinct races of White men in America, much less for two distinct races of Black and White. I can conceive of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the Negro into our social and political life as our equal...Within twenty years we can peacefully colonize the Negro [to Africa] and give him our language, literature, religion, and system of government under conditions in which he can rise to the full measure of manhood. This he can never do here. We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed, with millions of an alien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desireable".
This was Abraham Lincolns statement after he issued & signed the Emancipation Proclamation.
No sir, you directly quoted the Emancipation proclamtion. I'll prove it.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2746 Oct 12, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Granted, many White dudes fought & died during the United States (US) Civil War. But, the Emancipation Proclamation was NOT at the forefront of White dudes who were from the Northern United States fighting the US Civil War.
To show this.--- In Abraham Lincolns Emancipation Proclamation which was issued back in September, 1862.--- Abraham said.--
"I have urged the colonization of the Negroes back to Africa, and I shall continue. My Emancipation Proclamation was linked with this plan of colonization. There is no room for two distinct races of Whites and Blacks. I can think of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the negro into our social and political life as our equal. Within twenty years we can peacefully colonize the Negro. Under conditions in which he can rise to the full measure of manhood. This he can never do here. We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed, with millions of an alien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desireable".
'With all due respect,' you're the one who isn't thinking clearly yet again Johnny. Either that or you're lying. Okay, you are thinking clearly, you're lying, yet again.

---In Abraham Lincolns Emancipation Proclamation which was issued back in September 1862.---Abraham said---

This is your direct quote from the famous Emancipation Proclamation.

Next post, I'll show actual, and factual E.P.

P.s. Your post was gramatically incorrect. You should've put a comma after Proclamation , and then proceed which.

Just fiqured I'd correct ya Johnny.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2747 Oct 12, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
The Emancipation Proclamation.
Whearas, on the twenty-second day of September, the Year of our Lord, One thousand eight hundred and Sixty two, a Proclamtion was issued by the President of the United States, containing, among other things, to wit:
That on the first day of January, in the Year of our Lord, One thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, that all persons held as slaves in any State, or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, and thenceforward, shall be FOREVER FREE; and the executive branch of the United States, including the Military, and Naval authority, therof, will recognize, and maintain the freedom of such persons, or any of them, and any efforts that they may make in achieving their actual freedom.
That the Executive will, on the first day of January aforesaid, designate that States and parts of States; if any, if the people thereof, respectively, shall be in rebellion against the United States; and the fact that any State, and the people thereof, shall on that day be, in good faith, represented by the Congress by members chosen whereto at elections wherein at a majority of qualified voters shall have participated, shall, be in the absence of strong counterveiling testimony be deemed conclusive evidence that such State, and people thereof, shall not be in rebellion against the United States of America.
This is post#2075 page 95.

May I critique?

In the actual first letter of the Proclamation, Mr. Lincoln delcares them 'free,' and not just free, but 'forever free,' this expresses his view of equality for black men. No? then why did Mr. Lincoln give the black man the right to vote in 1865? Women got the right to vote in 1919, and Native American Indian, the first man on North American soil mind you!, got the right to vote in 1924. And don't give me that 'tripe' that is was some sort of publcitiy stunt! The reverend 'wierd' Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson, were there breathing down his neck. He didn't have to Johnny! He did out of gratitude that 200,000 free black men, joined the Union cause to end the Rebel insurrection! That's why he did it!

In your Klansmans guide to the Emancipation Proclamation, he has deemed themed permanent inferiors, who could never assimilate properly within white society.

Why would he encourage assimilation, as he obviously does in his second letter, and then consider it calamitous, a disaster waiting to happen as your KKK version states?
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2748 Oct 12, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
Lincoln stated this.---
"There is no room for two distinct races of White men in America, much less for two distinct races of Black and White. I can conceive of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the Negro into our social and political life as our equal...Within twenty years we can peacefully colonize the Negro [to Africa] and give him our language, literature, religion, and system of government under conditions in which he can rise to the full measure of manhood. This he can never do here. We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed, with millions of an alien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desireable".
This was Abraham Lincolns statement after he issued & signed the Emancipation Proclamation.
Here you say Mr. Lincoln believes Negroes to be inferior,but he gives them the vote? He must have been an imbecile? No, Actually, Mr. Lincoln was brilliant. You also say it was basically a charade, a 'pubilic relations' move. I digressed, I'll now show you the actual, and factual second addition of the Emancipation Proclamtion.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2749 Oct 12, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Emanicipation Proclamation continued:
Now, therefore I, Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, by virtue of the power in me vested, as Commander-and-Chief of both the Army, and Navy of the United States in actual armed rebellion against the authority, and government of the United States, and as a fit and necessary war measure against said rebellion, do, on this first day of January, One thousand eight-hundred and sixty-three; and in accordance purpose so to do publically proclaimed for the full period of one hundred days, from the day first above mentioned, order and designate in the States, and parts of States, wherein the people thereof respectively, are in rebellion against the United States,the folowing, to wit:
Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Missippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, and Virginia.(I(Paul is dead) didn't include every parish and particular county, just because it wasn't necessary to type it.)
And by the virtue of the power, and for the purpose aforesaid, I do order and declare, that all persons held as slaves in designated States, and parts of States, are,and henceforward shall be FOREVER FREE, and that the executive government of the United States; including the military, and naval authorities thereof; maintain recognize and maintain the freedom of said persons.
I posted this second letter on March 10,2013, it is post#2076 page 95.

May I critigue?

The states holding human beings, ie black human beings in bondage, after the declaring of this Proclamation are in REBELLION.

He did all this for people he thought to be 'inferior,' and in addition he gave them voting rights?

He gave the equal right to vote to a people he considered 'inferior,' and would bring 'calamity'to white society.

Do you realize how idiotic that sounds? In addition to being a two face, you have Mr. Lincoln looking like a half-wit!

You're friggin funny man!
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2750 Oct 12, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Emancipation Proclamation continued:
And I hereby enjoin, upon the people so declared to be free, to abstain from all violence, unless in necessary self defense;(see black on white violence is immoral! unless for self defense only! no, Johnny! I ain't lettin anybody off the hook! knuckle head!)and I recommend to them,that in all cases when allowed, they labor faithfully for reasonable wages.(So much Obama's distribution of wealth progam! hehehe.)
And I further declare, and make known, that such persons in suitable condition, will be recieved into the armed service of the United States,(which ofcourse freed black men did, willingly!)to garrison forts,postions, stations, and other places, and to man vessels of all sorts in said service.
And upon this act,sincerely believed to be act of Justice,( ya see Johnny, he didn't do it out of distain, but out of mercy! ya familiar with that word,'mercy?', probably not, but I digress!,)and warranted by the Constitution,upon military necessity, I invoke the considerate judgment of mankind,(again from the heart!)and the gracious favor of Almighty God.(See? the last part said here? THE GRACIOUS FAVOR OF ALMIGHTY GOD! He wasn't dragging his feet here, his heart was in it because he feared God!)
Funny, I hear no mention of forced deportment of black people, or of their being an inferior race!
Johnny? are you sure you know what you're typing up there!?
Knothead!
Finally post#2077. Here, your Mr. Lincoln, who appears to be a total half wit! who thinking black people to be inferior beings, who'll bring calamity by 'assimilating,'into white society, is now endorsing violence but only in self defense when 'assimilating,' among hostile whites! Isn't that special Johnny! He's freeing inferior Negroes, but as a sincere act of justice! They said U.S. Grant was the drunk! Maybe it was President Lincoln? No, I'm being totally sarcastic here.
Mr. Lincoln was a man of sincere, and loving kindness, who was so grateful that free black men were fightng the righteous cause, the preservation of the Union,(of which slavery was always a pivotal issue,) decided to free them, and give them the equal right to vote among men. It wasn't a 'public relations,' issue! Being 'politcally correct,' wasn't necessary back then genius! He was free to do whatever he wanted. There are two things that got Mr. Lincoln killed! Giving the black man the right to vote! And you ready? Breaking chains with the Illuminati-European banking cartels! All facts! No fictions bud!

Next, I'll show your diametrically opposite posts back to back!
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2751 Oct 12, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
Lincoln stated this.---
Here in post#2690 you say Mr. Lincoln made this statement after the Proclamation; but here's what you said in an earlier post.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2752 Oct 12, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Granted, many White dudes fought & died during the United States (US) Civil War. But, the Emancipation Proclamation was NOT at the forefront of White dudes who were from the Northern United States fighting the US Civil War.
To show this.--- In Abraham Lincolns Emancipation Proclamation which was issued back in September, 1862.--- Abraham said.--
"I have urged the colonization of the Negroes back to Africa, and I shall continue. My Emancipation Proclamation was linked with this plan of colonization. There is no room for two distinct races of Whites and Blacks. I can think of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the negro into our social and political life as our equal. Within twenty years we can peacefully colonize the Negro. Under conditions in which he can rise to the full measure of manhood. This he can never do here. We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed, with millions of an alien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desireable".
Are you aware of the dimetrically opposite post you are makiing here? Again, this is post#2040, O most redundant one! You claim this to be directly the Emanicapation Proclamation.---Abraham said---

In the above post, you claim it came after.

Do you use logic, or reasoning before you post?

I think not?
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2753 Oct 12, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Here a whopper of a diametrically opposite statement, or lie, either or. Post#2094 Here you claim it was OUTSIDE of the context of the E.P. That in no way correlates to post#2040. Infact, it contradicts it completely.

You're not sounding too swift here Johnny.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2754 Oct 12, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
This is post#2094 You claim you quoted OUTSIDE of the Emancipation Proclamation; this is clearly a lie. In post#2040 you directly quote said document, within context.

None the less, even though you have been caught in two lies, misquotig the E.P., and now denying it; it really doesn't matter.

Compare your quotation from post# 2040, to the actual, and most factual Emancipation Proclamation, post(s)#2075,76, and 77, and you'll see it contrdicts the spirit of letter of the E.P.

In yours, Mr. Lincoln deems Negroes inferior, and dreads assimilation as being calamitous.

In the actual statement; He endorses violence against hostile whites if necessary, now that they'll be required to 'assimilate,' into free white society.

You claim the Emacipation Proclamation was merely made as a public relations act; you've also claimed previously that slavery wasn't the pivotal cause of the war between the states.

This would imply indifference on the part of Northern white folk. So, for the sake of public relations, Mr. Lincoln issues a document endorsing violence, only when necessary mind you, of black people against white people? Knowing full well the Proclamation would be read Nation wide by white people? Really Johnny?

Okay, okay it was a publiclity stunt just to appease black folk? But I thought you claimed he believed black folk to be iferior? So, he did it to reassure an inferior race of man, at a time when fearing being politically incorrect wasn't even necessary,even allowing violence in self defense? Read the E.P. for yourself.

Your statement is in diametric opposition to the actual Emancipation Proclamation, whether you said it directly WITHIN, or OUTSIDE, of said document.

Line for line it actually contradicts the Emancipation Proclamation.

It is neither logical, or reasonable,(not using logic or reason.)

It is neither cogent(telling in its presentation,) or coherent(yours doesn't at all make sense, it gives no clarity whatsoever to the actual document, it only makes Mr. Lincoln look like an imbecile,(which he wasn't ofcourse,) or a two-face,(which he wasn't ofcourse.)

Compare it line for line yourself.

1.) It is in diametric opposition to the spirit of the letter.
2.) It contradicts ad-nauseum.
3.) it is not cogent,or coherent.
4.) You use neither logic, nor reason in posting it.

Are these not the very things you accuse me of doing Johnny? Yet, you are guilty yourself! this in addition to being a liar, and a false accuser of me continually.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2755 Oct 12, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, this is your version of the E.P.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2756 Oct 12, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
The Emancipation Proclamation.
Whearas, on the twenty-second day of September, the Year of our Lord, One thousand eight hundred and Sixty two, a Proclamtion was issued by the President of the United States, containing, among other things, to wit:
That on the first day of January, in the Year of our Lord, One thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, that all persons held as slaves in any State, or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, and thenceforward, shall be FOREVER FREE; and the executive branch of the United States, including the Military, and Naval authority, therof, will recognize, and maintain the freedom of such persons, or any of them, and any efforts that they may make in achieving their actual freedom.
That the Executive will, on the first day of January aforesaid, designate that States and parts of States; if any, if the people thereof, respectively, shall be in rebellion against the United States; and the fact that any State, and the people thereof, shall on that day be, in good faith, represented by the Congress by members chosen whereto at elections wherein at a majority of qualified voters shall have participated, shall, be in the absence of strong counterveiling testimony be deemed conclusive evidence that such State, and people thereof, shall not be in rebellion against the United States of America.
The actual E.P., first letter.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2757 Oct 12, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Emanicipation Proclamation continued:
Now, therefore I, Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, by virtue of the power in me vested, as Commander-and-Chief of both the Army, and Navy of the United States in actual armed rebellion against the authority, and government of the United States, and as a fit and necessary war measure against said rebellion, do, on this first day of January, One thousand eight-hundred and sixty-three; and in accordance purpose so to do publically proclaimed for the full period of one hundred days, from the day first above mentioned, order and designate in the States, and parts of States, wherein the people thereof respectively, are in rebellion against the United States,the folowing, to wit:
Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Missippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, and Virginia.(I(Paul is dead) didn't include every parish and particular county, just because it wasn't necessary to type it.)
And by the virtue of the power, and for the purpose aforesaid, I do order and declare, that all persons held as slaves in designated States, and parts of States, are,and henceforward shall be FOREVER FREE, and that the executive government of the United States; including the military, and naval authorities thereof; maintain recognize and maintain the freedom of said persons.
2nd letter
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2758 Oct 12, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Emancipation Proclamation continued:
And I hereby enjoin, upon the people so declared to be free, to abstain from all violence, unless in necessary self defense;(see black on white violence is immoral! unless for self defense only! no, Johnny! I ain't lettin anybody off the hook! knuckle head!)and I recommend to them,that in all cases when allowed, they labor faithfully for reasonable wages.(So much Obama's distribution of wealth progam! hehehe.)
And I further declare, and make known, that such persons in suitable condition, will be recieved into the armed service of the United States,(which ofcourse freed black men did, willingly!)to garrison forts,postions, stations, and other places, and to man vessels of all sorts in said service.
And upon this act,sincerely believed to be act of Justice,( ya see Johnny, he didn't do it out of distain, but out of mercy! ya familiar with that word,'mercy?', probably not, but I digress!,)and warranted by the Constitution,upon military necessity, I invoke the considerate judgment of mankind,(again from the heart!)and the gracious favor of Almighty God.(See? the last part said here? THE GRACIOUS FAVOR OF ALMIGHTY GOD! He wasn't dragging his feet here, his heart was in it because he feared God!)
Funny, I hear no mention of forced deportment of black people, or of their being an inferior race!
Johnny? are you sure you know what you're typing up there!?
Knothead!
Third letter.

Now compare this to yours. It doesn't matter if you claimed it was stated outside of the actual Emancipation Proclamation or not. That is completely irrelevant.

Your interpretation is in diametric opposition, in that it contradicts line for line. It is neither logical, reasonable, cogent(telling,)or coherent,(makes no sense, gives no clarity, and makes Mr. Lincoln out to both an imbecile, and a two-face(You can't get more incoherent than that Johnny!))

These are the very things that you've been accusing me of!

I accuse you right back in addition I accuse of being a liar, and false accuser, which I've conclusively proven to be true in the past 13 pages! Read for yourelf!

You haven't debunked anything!

My only faults have been minor grammatical errors! I think I spelled gramatical wrong way back, who freakin cares? You all already know I don't proofread! But I do tell the truth! Always, and with total consistancy!

Johnny, you've posting non-sense all along! Sorry bud I call it like I see it!
Saundra

Baytown, TX

#2759 Oct 13, 2013
Why do white women constantly bash white men on Topix? I am a woman and I love white men and I am not a white woman. I hate to tell you but good looking white men have the choice of women of all races to date and I laugh at how women like Joan have spread her hatred of white men all over Topix, honey white men don't want you anyway. Just an opinion, nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 min andet1987 5,124
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min BenAdam 776,214
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Coco chimp 119,668
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min hojo 559,809
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Freebird USA 175,728
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min lil whispers 605,146
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min onemale 265,265
More from around the web