Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
You said "The angle in which you claim Oswald held the rifle".----
Had Lee Harvey Oswald not had his face hugging right up to the very front of that Carcano rifle, yes, that sure would have been the reason why Lees face didn't have gun shot residue from that rifle.
You said "He couldn't have avoided getting gun shot contamination from getting on his cheek".----
Lee sure could have.
He could have, had he not had his face hugging right up to that rifle.
You don't 'hug' a rifle to take proper aim genius. The rifle is snug to the cheek to take proper aim.

Think! Do you think before post? I mean really think?

Supposedly, and I don't believe this, but supposedly Lee Oswald's up on the 6th floor of a fairly tall building, which it is, the Texas school book depository that is; and he's making the most important shot of his life. There is no debate there. He's going to kill the most important, and powerful man of that time, with a rifle. He'll make the shot 500 yards away, 6 floors up in a tall building, and he'll use old ammunition Johnny? To avoid GSR(gun shot residue,) from getting on his cheek, he'll then have to 'angle' it far enough away from his face, so that when the discharge takes place, it'll avoid his right side of his face altogher? Anyone who believes that is an idiot!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
You said "He had gun powder contamination, that is GSR (gun shot residue) on his right hand that is 100% correct".---
Yep.
Are you even aware of what you just stated?---- If you are not, you are NOW agreeing with my previous points in my one other previous response back to you.
You said "He was given a warm parffin test. He failed, for his right hand that is".----
Correct.
Your statement here, are you even aware of what you just stated?---- If you are not, awhile back on this thread, you were in total disagreement about this.
But, with your statement above, you are now in agreement.
This rebuttal is so completely non-sensical; it doesn't even deserve a retort! Wow!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
Mr. John F Kennedy received the throat shot from the grassy knoll from badge man, an Illuminati dressed like a police officer.
He then recieved the mortal head wound, which took off the front right occipital part of his skull, and his right cerebral part of his brain.
It was Illuminati William Greer who turned right hand on steering wheel, and assination in left hand, he was left handed!, blew off John Kennedys right side of his head, leaving an huge exit wound on the left back of JFK's head.
Lee Oswald was a convenient patsy is all. He was drinking a cup of coffe talking with his supervisor, Roy truly, Oswald at that book depository. He was on the second floor there being introduced to Marion Baker a police officer no less, at the time of the assination approximately 12:29 to 12:31 pm, 11/22/1963.
He couldn't have been on the 6th floor making the shot, it is impossible. Furhter, a 52mm bullet issued from a 91/38 Carcano/Carbine will not make an entry shot baseball sized hole in the back of his head as was shown in the autopsy of Mr. Kennedy.
It would make a nickel sized entry hole at best.
Here's a fact, not fiction. A bullet 'ALWAYS' makes a smaller entry hole, and larger exit hole.
Only in the case of an exploding pellet will the entry and exit holes be similar.
And that's how Mr. Kennedy was killed exectly.
And by the way, about black dudes and white broads being persecuted for being together.
It was the land mark case, Loving Vs. the State of Virgina in 1967, which ended it being illegal for people of differn't races to marry.
The dude was 3/4 white 1/4 Cherokee Indian. She was 1/2 black and 1/2 half Rappahanok Indian.
Two American Indians wanted to marry, but because his skin was white, and hers was black, it was forbidden.
I know it's all wierd, you don't have to tell me.
I have made some childish postings, so please forgive me...all.
I hate seeing white men denigrated, even though some,(not all,) might even deserve it.
I am 1/4 Sicilian, and my grandfather was indeed, and infact 1/2 Amerian Indian, from the Creek tribe.
I'm dark! but still consider myself a Caucasian.
I have read, and heard, and experienced the unkind things said about both my heritages from mainly idiots of Northern European extraction.
Infact, I said it before; I was waiting for a bus last year, wearing shorts, and a sweatshirt, and sneakers; nothing to say I was 'Native American.'
A fellla walked by and said,"You're Indian, aren't you?" I said," I am part, how did you know?" He said ," Because you look very Indian."
He was a Puerto Rican dude, not a white dude.
I wanna say God bless everybody, and God bless America.
The Illuminati is evil, and needs to be resisted.
Jesus Christ is the Messiah for the whole of Humanity.
Yes, that brown Middle Eastern Jewish Rabboni, Yaha'Shuah died for you whether you are blond with blue eyes, black, brown, yellow, or red, old or young, male or female.
Maranatha!
JUST FOR YOU,'WRONG WAY JOHNNY.'

I'm most definitely sure Greer did it!

Also, a double bubble here. I state that his 'right occipital skull' is blown off, all without any help from you wrong way!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you claim the Northeastern states,'free states', including Maine, never had slavery.

I'll show you your totally contradictory, and diametrically opposite post next wrong way!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "I said all states owned slaves, excepting Pennsylvania".---- Yes you did. You were incorrect.
You said "actually it was Vermont that was the only truly free state".---- True.
You say this, AFTER I pointed this out to you in one of my previous responses back to you.
Here on page 111 post#2424, you say you enlightened me about Vermont being the only truly 'free' state.

But on page 96,post#111, you throw up a totally contradictory, and diametrically opposite post stating that Maine was the only 'free' state? Wow, You are sumtin else boyo!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

post# 2101, page 96, I correct myself.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
Mr. John F Kennedy received the throat shot from the grassy knoll from badge man, an Illuminati dressed like a police officer.
He then recieved the mortal head wound, which took off the front right occipital part of his skull, and his right cerebral part of his brain.
It was Illuminati William Greer who turned right hand on steering wheel, and assination in left hand, he was left handed!, blew off John Kennedys right side of his head, leaving an huge exit wound on the left back of JFK's head.
Lee Oswald was a convenient patsy is all. He was drinking a cup of coffe talking with his supervisor, Roy truly, Oswald at that book depository. He was on the second floor there being introduced to Marion Baker a police officer no less, at the time of the assination approximately 12:29 to 12:31 pm, 11/22/1963.
He couldn't have been on the 6th floor making the shot, it is impossible. Furhter, a 52mm bullet issued from a 91/38 Carcano/Carbine will not make an entry shot baseball sized hole in the back of his head as was shown in the autopsy of Mr. Kennedy.
Here's a fact, not fiction. A bullet 'ALWAYS' makes a smaller entry hole, and larger exit hole.
Only in the case of an exploding pellet will the entry and exit holes be similar.
I say here conclusively, first shot from the knoll, finishing shot from driver Greer. Page 111, post#2416
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
You said "You say I'm throwing up some more contradictory points".----
Yep.
In our blog discussion & debate from April, 2012 till now.---- You have thrown up contradictory statements a few dozen times.
You said "you say that I said He was killed from the knoll".----
Uh, no, I never stated that.
You said "and yet another post I claim Greer did it".----
Yep, you sure did state that.
But, you have also thrown up a few other totally contradictory statements about the assassination of John F. Kennedy (JFK).
In my last previous response back to you, I listed the examples.
Read post #2416, page 111
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement above.---- Was in regards to your other previous post which you were quoting.----- I looked over it in its entirety, never once did you have any statements which mentioned any first shot coming from the grassy knoll.
Never once did you have any statements which mentioned Greer making any shot.
Read post#2416 page 111 wrong way.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
You said "This is in regard to Greer turning around and aiming then firing and blowing off his entire right occipital skull and right frontal lobe of his brain".-----
Well, you have done it again. You have done it, yet again.
Your statement above, is totally contradictory. Compared to a few of your other previous statements.
This is why.----
1. Awhile back, you stated that you "think" that Greer may have done that.
2. Awhile back, you stated that you weren't sure that Greer did that.
3. Awhile back, you stated that Jean Hill saw Greer turn around, but that she wasn't sure if Greer pulled the trigger.
4. Awhile back, you also stated that Jean Hill saw Greer turn around, & that Greer pulled the trigger & shot John F. Kennedy (JFK).
You are again throwing up totally contradictory statements.
Read post #2416, page 111, wrong way Johnny.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your remark above was in reference to one of your previous posts (Which you were quoting). I looked over your entire post which you were quoting. Within the whole content of that post, NEVER once did you have any such points about Greer making any final shot.
I sure hope that you are not using hard drugs anymore.
I sure hope that you are not drinking any more.
Because you sure aren't sounding too well.
page 111, post#2416 conclusively shows driver Greer making the final shot, with the first shot coming from badge man on the knoll.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
Mr. Kennedy received the throat shot from a rifleman from the grassy knoll,(simply a grassy fenced in hill with surrounding trees,) adjacent to Dealy Plaza on that fateful day November 22nd,1963.
This is evidenced in the William Milton Cooper film, JFK assassination, unmasked.
You all can believe the Government 'koolaid' version, which doesn't show this,or the citizens version,which does.
Abraham Zapruder, who made the original film, had it confiscated from him by the FBI no more then three days after the incident.
He claimed, not Paul is dead, that after years of court battle litigation he got the film back alright, but it was altered.
Mr. Kennedy in June of 1963, signed an executive order to take the money from the Federal Reserve, not our Government mind you, but completely owned and ran by the Illuminati.
We had enough Silver in our treasury then,not now!! but I digress, and at that time there was gold in Fort Knox;ofcourse most of not all of it is gone now; but again I digress; to built a lasting U.S. currency on it
He gave a speech condemning secret societies 10 days before he was murdered!
He was going to expose the Secret society known as the Illuminati, and all that was connected to it;ie Skull and Bones, and CFR etc....
And he was going to take our money out of the hands of the Illuminati as well; this is why the Illuminati murdered him.
They murdered Bobby Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King too! Believe it, because it is all true.
They invented the synthetic disease, AIDS to murder gays and blacks, and other minorities.
They brought the drug culture in through English groups, starting with the Beatles, to destroy middle-class American white males.
They brought hard drugs into the inner city,everywhere USA to destroy black men.
They are vicious,satanic, and very evil, and don't care about any of us, black, white, brown, red, yellow, old, young, male or female.
They want a race war, so they can enforce martial law on us, and take away our Constitutional rights indefinitely.
80% of our politicans,(atleast!)are Illuminists, both Democrat and Republican! Yeah that's right! two wings on the same damn bird as Professor Griff so aptly put it.
This is post#2416, page 111, first shot from the grassy knoll.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Oops post #2415.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
And by the way, about black dudes and white broads being persecuted for being together.
It was the land mark case, Loving Vs. the State of Virgina in 1967, which ended it being illegal for people of differn't races to marry.
The dude was 3/4 white 1/4 Cherokee Indian. She was 1/2 black and 1/2 half Rappahanok Indian.
Two American Indians wanted to marry, but because his skin was white, and hers was black, it was forbidden.
I know it's all wierd, you don't have to tell me.
I have made some childish postings, so please forgive me...all.
I hate seeing white men denigrated, even though some,(not all,) might even deserve it.
I am 1/4 Sicilian, and my grandfather was indeed, and infact 1/2 Amerian Indian, from the Creek tribe.
I'm dark! but still consider myself a Caucasian.
I have read, and heard, and experienced the unkind things said about both my heritages from mainly idiots of Northern European extraction.
Infact, I said it before; I was waiting for a bus last year, wearing shorts, and a sweatshirt, and sneakers; nothing to say I was 'Native American.'
A fellla walked by and said,"You're Indian, aren't you?" I said," I am part, how did you know?" He said ," Because you look very Indian."
He was a Puerto Rican dude, not a white dude.
I wanna say God bless everybody, and God bless America.
The Illuminati is evil, and needs to be resisted.
Jesus Christ is the Messiah for the whole of Humanity.
Yes, that brown Middle Eastern Jewish Rabboni, Yaha'Shuah died for you whether you are blond with blue eyes, black, brown, yellow, or red, old or young, male or female.
Maranatha!
And here again is post#2416, page 111 for my redundant, ignorant pal,'Wrong Way Johnny.'

Yup, first shot from the knoll, finishing shot from Greer.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
Yep.
In our blog discussion & debate from April, 2012 till now.---- You have thrown up contradictory statements a few dozen times.
But, you have also thrown up a few other totally contradictory statements about the assassination of John F. Kennedy (JFK).
I never said Greer shot Mr. Kennedy from the grassy koll ever, if this is what you're implying. See post#2416
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
Yep.
'With all due respect,' heheheh that's friggin funny! With all due respect all you do is contradict yourself, and lie on top of it!'You said "you say that I said He was killed from the knoll." Yep, I sure did state that?

No, I never did! And I'll prove it in the next re-post, O most redundant one!'Wrong Way Johnny!'

Har har hardy har har har hehehehehehelolololo!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- With all due respect, you are throwing up totally contradictory points in regards to your "claims" about the assassination of our nations former president, Democrat John F. Kennedy (JFK).
Here they are.--- 1. Awhile back on this thread, you were saying that John F. Kennedy was killed by an "alleged" shooter on the grassy knoll.
2. But, other times, you have typed up, saying that the driver of the limousine which JFK was in, William Robert Greer was the assassin of JFK.
I called up several other video links regarding the assassination of JFK.---- In every one of these links, nothing pointed out towards showing any such aggressive actions by William Greer.
It is primarily because of these critical factors which show that William Greer was NOT the assassin of JFK.---
In the limousine which William was driving, John & his wife Nellies bodies were situated in front of JFK.
So, Greer, physically could NOT have shot JFK.
Most of all, because of these 2 VERY critical factors. Which points to William F. Greers innocence.----
1. After Lee Harvey Oswalds fatal last shot, the assassination bullet to JFKs head.--- There is a clear crack in the windshield of that limousine. Right in front of William F. Greer. This crack in the windshield was in direct line of fire from Oswalds sniper nest.
2. Right after Lee Harvey Oswalds lethal, last shot, the assassination bullet to JFKs head.--
Two bullet fragments were found in the limo. IN FRONT OF William F. Greer.
These bullets were the EXACT, SAME ammunition which Oswald used for his Carcano rifle. In his assassination of JFK.
Here on #1802 you are accusing me of saying this, and I'll prove otherwise
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
They murdered Mr. John Fitgerald Kennedy. The first shot from the grassy knoll(the fenced in hill along side dealy plaza in Dallas. This was to Mr. Kennedy's throat,(and yes, this is evidenced(proof) in the autopsy picture.) Again, William Greer, secret serviceman and driver of Mr. Kennedy's limo, turned around, right hand on the steering wheeland lefted handedly shot Mr. Kennedy's right frontal lobe and skull off with an electric powered, gas operated, assassination pistol with exploding pellets filled with shell fish toxin.(Oh yes, the C.I.A were developing shell fish toxin for up close assassintions in Bethesda,MD, ooohhh yes they were!) No, it isn't science fiction !
Yup! I sure did say Mr. Kennedy was killed from the grassy knoll? Really Johnny? You can read am I correct? And what does it say?
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
Yep.
Oh you never stated that heh wrong way?
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- With all due respect, you are throwing up totally contradictory points in regards to your "claims" about the assassination of our nations former president, Democrat John F. Kennedy (JFK).
Here they are.--- 1. Awhile back on this thread, you were saying that John F. Kennedy was killed by an "alleged" shooter on the grassy knoll.
2. But, other times, you have typed up, saying that the driver of the limousine which JFK was in, William Robert Greer was the assassin of JFK.
I called up several other video links regarding the assassination of JFK.---- In every one of these links, nothing pointed out towards showing any such aggressive actions by William Greer.
It is primarily because of these critical factors which show that William Greer was NOT the assassin of JFK.---
In the limousine which William was driving, John & his wife Nellies bodies were situated in front of JFK.
So, Greer, physically could NOT have shot JFK.
Most of all, because of these 2 VERY critical factors. Which points to William F. Greers innocence.----
1. After Lee Harvey Oswalds fatal last shot, the assassination bullet to JFKs head.--- There is a clear crack in the windshield of that limousine. Right in front of William F. Greer. This crack in the windshield was in direct line of fire from Oswalds sniper nest.
2. Right after Lee Harvey Oswalds lethal, last shot, the assassination bullet to JFKs head.--
Two bullet fragments were found in the limo. IN FRONT OF William F. Greer.
These bullets were the EXACT, SAME ammunition which Oswald used for his Carcano rifle. In his assassination of JFK.
Here post#1802, O most redundant one. You accuse me of saying he was killed from the grassy knoll

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,501 - 2,520 of2,862
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

574 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 3 min razz58 317
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Aura Mytha 223,259
Want PROOF that God is REAL?? 4 min Doctor REALITY 5
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 530,207
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Proxy Queen 716,839
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min An NFL Fan 114,676
We need to defend the immigrants! 8 min razz58 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min Lyndi 171,475
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 255,737
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••