Why do white men hate white women who...
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2592 Oct 2, 2013
Paul is dead ----

You said "Mcartney wrote all songs 1958 on through 1970".---

Well, you have done it again. You have done it, yet again. You have thrown up a totally contradictory statement.

This is why.---- Awhile back on this thread, you stated this.---- You said "(F)aul had all his songs written for him Sgt Peppers on through Magical Mystery, White Album, Abbey Road and finally Let it be, circa 1967 through 1970.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2593 Oct 2, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
I'm obviously impaired. Yes, I'm mildly retarded! Yes, I'm an ex-drug user, and ex-alcoholic!

You said this about yourself. Not I.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2594 Oct 2, 2013
Let me just say this about a lot of mixed-race dating and marriages: If many of you people SINCERELY, FERVENTLY went to God in prayer about finding the person that HE wanted for you....many of you would NOT be with the person you have chosen to be with. Yeah, I know, loneliness, carnal-mindedness, and infatuation can work wonders on the human mind....or it is really...Satan the Wicked One who DELIGHTS in seeing people united with people God would not have chosen for them??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2595 Oct 2, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
You said "Mcartney wrote all songs 1958 on through 1970".---
Well, you have done it again. You have done it, yet again. You have thrown up a totally contradictory statement.
This is why.---- Awhile back on this thread, you stated this.---- You said "(F)aul had all his songs written for him Sgt Peppers on through Magical Mystery, White Album, Abbey Road and finally Let it be, circa 1967 through 1970.
What's going, Johnny, my friend? You cowardly northern racist.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2596 Oct 2, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
I was drinkiing coffee,(not taking any mind altering drugs,or drunk mind.

Oh, I don't know about this. Are you sure that you were not taking any mind altering drugs?

Or, are you sure that you were not drunk?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2597 Oct 2, 2013
Paul is dead ----

You said "It was July 20th Friday @approximately 4:15 am, 2012; when I first heard of the Aurora, Colorado theater shooting".-----

Well, you have done it again. You have done it, yet again. You have thrown up a contradictory statement.

This is why.----- In your statement above, you list the time as being 4:15 am. But, in your one other previous post which you addressed to me about the Aurora, Colorado theater shooting, you gave the time as being 4:45 am.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2598 Oct 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>What's going, Johnny, my friend? You cowardly northern racist.

I'm doing fine & well Doctor. How are you doing?

In regards to judging others.----- I'm firm but fair.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2599 Oct 2, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
The newsflash said, "There has been a mass shooting at a theatre in Aurora,Colorado, two, not one, two(2)as in plural, have been identified, one has been apprehended, and one is still at large."

I did a very in-depth search on Google & Yahoo about the July, 2012 shooting at that theater in Aurora, Colorado. I came across many news videos about this shooting. I watched 9 different news videos about this incident.

In these news videos.---- Not one news reporter stated anything about there being any 2 shooters.

With all due respect, it appears that you are thinking something which isn't there. It appears that you may be hallucinating.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2600 Oct 2, 2013
Paul is dead ---- I have to step out now. I still have to respond back to 7 of your previous posts which you addressed to me. Hopefully, I should have some time by Monday. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.

In the meantime, later.

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2601 Oct 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Let me just say this about a lot of mixed-race dating and marriages: If many of you people SINCERELY, FERVENTLY went to God in prayer about finding the person that HE wanted for you....many of you would NOT be with the person you have chosen to be with. Yeah, I know, loneliness, carnal-mindedness, and infatuation can work wonders on the human mind....or it is really...Satan the Wicked One who DELIGHTS in seeing people united with people God would not have chosen for them??
4 R-E-A-L
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2602 Oct 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
4 R-E-A-L.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2603 Oct 3, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to SUGERCOAT it, Johnny! You don't like sharing America with non-Europeans, DO YOU, Johnny?!! Well guess what, Johnny?! People from all over the world are coming here to live, and there's nothing people like you can do to stop it!
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2604 Oct 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Don't try to SUGERCOAT it, Johnny! You don't like sharing America with non-Europeans, DO YOU, Johnny?!

Not at all.

Apparently, you haven't seen many of my previous posts on other threads on Topix Top Stories forum. Where I have typed up points which were in support of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2605 Oct 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well guess what, Johnny?! People from all over the world are coming here to live, and there's nothing people like you can do to stop it!

Yep. I'm ALL for it.

I'm pro-Asian.

Asians are NOT a threat to White America.

Asians are NOT a threat to the American System.

Asians have been known as (Still are) the United States "Model Minority".

Asians have had (Still do) "Honorary White Status" in the United States.

I'm pro-Hispanic (Afro-Latinos included).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are NOT a threat to White America.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are NOT a threat to the American System.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are another one of the United States PREFERED "minorities".

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in the United States.

I'm pro-blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa.

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are NOT a threat to White America.

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are NOT a threat to the American System.

Blacks in the United States who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are being given a form of "Pseudo Honorary White Status" in the United States.

I'm anti-African American (Descendants of black American slaves) & anti-union.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) collectively ARE a threat to White America.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) collectively ARE a threat to the American System.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2606 Oct 3, 2013
Paul is dead ----

Not to get too far ahead in our blog discussion & debate on this thread. I'll wait till you get back.

In the meantime, later.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2607 Oct 3, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Asians are NOT a threat to the American System.
Asians have been known as (Still are) the United States "Model Minority".
Asians have had (Still do) "Honorary White Status" in the United States.
I'm pro-Hispanic (Afro-Latinos included).
Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are NOT a threat to White America.
Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are NOT a threat to the American System.
Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are another one of the United States PREFERED "minorities".
Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in the United States.
I'm pro-blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa.
Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are NOT a threat to White America.
Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are NOT a threat to the American System.
Blacks in the United States who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are being given a form of "Pseudo Honorary White Status" in the United States.
I'm anti-African American (Descendants of black American slaves) & anti-union.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) collectively ARE a threat to White America.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) collectively ARE a threat to the American System.
Look, John Bowy, nobody cares about all of your historical, and ancestral, KAknowledge. Since you're a miserable racist, why don't you just leave America?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2608 Oct 3, 2013
Johnny the Grand Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2610 Oct 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Look, John Bowy, nobody cares about all of your historical, and ancestral, KAknowledge.

Well, in my previous response back to you, post #2605, I pointed out in-depth & with many examples. Why I DON'T mind Asians, Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included), blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations or from Africa.

I'm ALL for Asians, Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included), blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations or from Africa.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2611 Oct 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Since you're a miserable racist, why don't you just leave America?

Uh, not "miserable" at all. I'm happy & content.

The United States is the greatest nation in the world.

I'm anti-African-American (Descendants of black American slaves) & anti-union.

My family (On my mothers side & fathers side), friends, acquaintances & co-workers feel the same way.

It is because of African Americans behavior, actions & attitudes.

We are anti-union because of the actions of union leaders.

This is why we are anti-union.----

When my grandparents (On my mothers side & fathers side) came to the United States back in the late 1950s (Mothers family came from the Dominican Republic, fathers family came from Italy), they joined unions. But, by the late 1960s, they became VERY disillusioned with them. It was because of the actions of the union leaders. Primarily because of the very large & unreasonable demands which the union leaders made.

When I was young, I too could see this.

My friends, acquaintances & co-workers have also seen this. They also think & feel the same way about the unions.

They are also anti-union.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2612 Oct 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY ----

These are the reasons why we are anti-African American (Descendants of black American slaves).----

It wasn't due to any personal slights. It wasn't due to any personal negative dealings.

It is via from what we have seen firsthand about African Americans.

About African Americans behavior, actions & attitudes.

How African American talk. They are very loud, rude, arrogant, obnoxious & overbearing.

It is because of these factors.----

1. When African Americans play the race card whenever things don't go their way.

2. When African Americans use slavery as a crutch & as an excuse.

3. When African Americans play the martyr & victim.

4. When African Americans make demands for more free handouts, entitlements & reparations.

5. When African Americans do crimes & other aberrant behaviors.

6. African Americans overwhelmingly voting for candidates of the Democratic Party. From 1960 till now. At the federal, state & local levels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Dan 595,670
News Ohio Man Caught Having Sex With Picnic Table (Mar '08) 8 min Kevin 154
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Jac 100,631
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Turkey 853,107
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 40,680
WATCH OUT!!!!! the Topix VIRUSES ARE BACK!!!!!!... 21 min being myself 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Charlie Sheen 272,036
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 23 min ChristineM 444,046
The Christian Atheist debate 11 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 726
More from around the web