Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
Re:#1411 Carl Ritter's (bn 1779 died 1859,) disciple was Freidrich Nietzche, German Philosopher and prophet of the Third Reich. Ritter is indeed, and infact the Spiritual father of National Soclialism; ie Nazism. Actual and Factual.
He was an Atlantean Rosicrucian, those who believe in Aryan Supremecy. Atlantean Rosicrucians founded the Thule(tu-lee) and Vril Societies, out of which was born National Socailism.
Re:# 1475 You want me to prove G.H.W Bush is the man most responsible for putting drugs into the hands of the American Youth.
Bush Sr. was director of the C.I.A for 1 year, 1976. However, and this is actual, and factual, he has had top control in the C.I.A for years.

Are you aware of what you posted above?

I pose this question, because what you stated DOESN'T correlate with posts #1411 or #1475.

You have the wrong posts.

Geez, you can't even do a post count correct. Not good. Not good at all.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said before Johnny, whether he was the actual shooter or not, I don't know.

Well, you have contradicted yourself. You have contradicted yourself, yet again.

Because awhile back on this thread, you stated that James Earl Ray was the assassin of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr..

You were DEFINITIVE in your previous remark.

But, with your statement above, you "don't know" if James Earl Ray was the assassin of Dr. King Jr..
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead ----

You said "I Said Pennsylvania never held slaves, but they did, all the way up to 1847/48".---- Yes, you did state this, AFTER I pointed out to you that the state of Pennsylvania was a slave owning state.

You said "Lee Oswald was a C.I.A. operative who knew what was going to happen only when it happened, he was told to be there at Dealy Plaza. He was a low level C.I.A. operative. He was told to be there that day, 11/22/1963".----

Geez, if you really "think" this, not good. Not good at all.

You said "This would explain a diversionary shot making a crack in the windshield that you have previously mentioned".----

Yes, there was a crack in the windshield. But, that crack which was made was not via a "diversionary shot". It was made by Lee Harvey Oswald missing John F. Kennedy with one of his shots.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead ----

You said "Kennedy received the throat shot".---- Nope.

Dude (With all due respect), start getting some comprehension.

I state this, because awhile back on this thread when we were blogging, I pointed out VERY in-depth the timeline on that fateful day in Dallas back in November, 1963.

I specifically pointed out the surgical procedure which the doctors used at Parkland Hospital. Primarily the tracheostomy. Which CREATED that hole in John F. Kennedys throat.

You said "Johnny please don't say that Mr. and Mrs. Connolly never saw a throat shot".---

Well, John & Nellie Connally never did. John & Nellie stated this. They are on RECORD stating this.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

James Paul Mccartney dead wrote:
<quoted text>The Industrial age came to the North, and commerce and money making in the North, without the use of slaves, was booming. Added to this are the Abolitionists, who found the G-rand O-ld P-arty, ie the Republican party; so it was easier for Northern States to give up slavery. When S.C. seceded, all the Southern states fell into secession like dominoes.

Your 4 points above.---- You are correct.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead ----- You said "any problems between North and South could have been worked out at the bargaining table".----- Correct.

In this regard, the Southern leaders were the ones who errored.

You said "Slavery was key in Secession from the Union, in the original State that seceded from the Union, South Carolina".----

True.

But, you are putting the carriage before the horse.

What propelled slavery in the South?--- Southern banking & businesses.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>The Abolitionists founded a new party out of Wisconsin, the GOP, heh the Repbulican party. Slavery outgrew its usefulness in the North. Vermont was the only Northern state to never have slaves; the Industrial age had replaced slavery in the North.
South Carolina vociferously demanded that its States right to continue slavery be observed. Slavery was indeed, and infact a pivotal issue; when you take into account that an Abolitionist-Republican had been elected to the presidency of the United States
in November 1860, which led to the secession of S.C. a month later in December.
Slavery wasn't the only cause, I never said that! I said it was a pivotal issue and primary cause of secession of Southern States.

Your 10 points above.----- You are correct.

Again, in regards to slavery.---- You are putting the carriage before the horse.

What propelled slavery. What was the driving force for the institution of Southern slavery?---- Southern banking & businesses.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
TO MANHATTAN JOHNNY:
The Grand Old Party, ie the Republican Party was founded in 1854 by Abolitionists to combat the Kansas/Nebraska act.
The man behind the K/N act was none other then Mr. Lincolns Democratic party rival in 1860; Stephen Douglas.
Douglas wanted to both expand Slavery and Railroads as far inland west as possible.
He was an Illinois Democrat Senator, a Yankee if you will, who was pro-slavery.
Here is a Northern white man, Douglas, who wants to expand slavery, which is on its way out in most Northern states, save New Hampshire, and New Jersey; both of which didn't give up its slaves until the Civil War's end May 10th, 1865. with the election of Abraham Lincoln came the commitment of the Republican party to abolish slavery altogether in the North and South. Remember, the Republican party was founded by Abolitionists! This is what led to secession my friend.

Your 10 points above.---- You are correct.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead ----

You said "It wasn't a power struggle between North and South".---- Uh, it SURE was.

Wake up & start using some logic & reasonsing.----What was the United States Civil War known as?--- The war between the "North & South".

You said "it was more a power struggle between Abolitionist and Slavers".-----

Within any respective field, it is never going to be 100% one way or the other.

Granted, in the North, there was a White dude named Stephen Douglas who was pro-slavery.

But, Stephen & other Northern pro-slavery advocates were a numerical minority in the North.

Again, the Civil War was a war of the North against the South.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead ----

You said "that the North wanted to monopolize the west at the expense of the South is ludicrous".----

At the start of the United States Civil War, throughout the Civil War.---- The territory of the Western United States was VERY much a goal of Southern leaders on the one side. Against the Northern leaders.

The territory of the Western United States was not the main goal or objective of Southern leaders or Northern leaders.

Nonetheless, it was still a goal & objective of Southern leaders. Against the Northern leaders.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead ----

You said "Lee Harvey Oswald didn't murder our beloved John Fitzgerald Kennedy".---- He sure did.

Awhile back on this thread, I listed the timeline of what happened on that day in Dallas, back in November, 1963. I pointed out VERY in-depth, the timeline.

I'm not going to bother re-typing it.

Either you are unable to comprehend. Or, you are deliberately overlooking what is being stated.

You said "Johnny 9-11 was most definitely an inside Job by the Illuminati within, and without our country".---

If you really "think" that, not good. Not good at all.

You are not thinking clearly, Not thinking clearly, yet again.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

<quoted text>Is today's Paul Mccartney the Mccartney of Sgt. Peppers? absolutely correct. Of Magical Mystery Tour? correct !Same Mccartney of the White Album? of Abbey Road? of Let It Be?
All a resounding correct!!!! Yes yes! absolutely one and the same person!

Yep.

With your points above, are you aware of what you stated?----

You are contradicting several of your previous statements. Because back in 2012, you typed up points which were in DIRECT opposite correlation to your points above. But, when I listed in-depth FACTUAL points about Sgt. Peppers, Magical Mystery Tour, White Album, Abbey Road & Let It Be.---- You have recanted.

You have now seen the light.

You are now in agreement.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

<quoted text>If he knew the 'ammo' was so old,and wouldn't exude gun shot residue in its discharge, then why would he have to be so careful to hold the rifle away from his cheek; or his face had to be turned away at some type of odd angle when he took the shot?

Uh, what are you talking about? What you are implying?

What you stated above, it SURE appears that you aren't thinking clearly. You aren't thinking clearly, yet again.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>I never ever said James Paul McCartney was killed in early 1967.

You sure did. On 2 different occasions. It was some time in 2012. You stated that you didn't "think".

What you said, was that "Paul was killed in early 1967".

How you stated it, you were definitive.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead ----

You said "Mr. and Mrs. Connally kept their traps shout to save their own a$$. John and Nellie keeping his mouth shut saved his keester for Easter".-----

Geez, if you really "think" this, not good. With all due respect, you aren't thinking clearly. You aren't thinking clearly, yet again.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
I contend that Adam Lanza, Sandy Hook shooter James Holmes,Aurora Col shooter
Aaron Alexis, D.C. Shooter All were used by our fucked up Governement!

If you really "think" this, not good. Not good at all.

It sure appears that your thoughts are very confused.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>He was a CIA operative, who knew he was set up by the time he reached the outskirts of the Dallas Suburb where he had the shoot out with officer Tibbet. traitors in our own CIA tipped off the KGB, who tipped off Castro, who was lying in wait for those men that fateful morning. the Illuminati, they are internationalists, not beholden to any country, who basically ran the Soviet system openly, and ran our government covertly,(hidden.)Mr. Lee Oswald was a pawn in the game pal.

What you stated above.---- Not good. Not good at all.

It appears that you aren't thinking clearly. You are not thinking clearly, yet again.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>The lady in red, Jean Hill, saw Greer turn and aim the pistol at John Kennedy, No, she cannot conclusively say she saw Greer take the shot.

Well, you have done it again.

You have thrown up a statement which is in DIRECT opposite correlation to 2 of your other points. Here they are.----

1. Awhile back on this thread, you stated that Jean Hill DID see Greer turn around & shoot John F. Kennedy (JFK).

That Jean Hill was definitive in her seeing Greer assassinate JFK.

2. Awhile back on this thread, you stated that Greer shot JFK.

You, yourself, were definitive that Greer shot JFK.

Your point above isn't definitive.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>John was going to tell the story about Tavistock! That's why he was killed as late as December 8th,1980! And Ringo keeps his mouth shut cause he knows better!

Oh geez. If you really "believe" that, you sure aren't thinking too well. You aren't thinking well at all.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Paul is dead -----

You said "Specter tried to convince her into coming to Washington D.C. from Dallas, Texas. She said "No, I want to stay alive,'THEY' might kill me".----

Uh, Jean NEVER said any such stuff.

You said "she heard Jackie Bouvine Kennedy, the soon to be widow of John Fitzgerald Kennedy say that she heard Jackie say, right after the throat shot and head shot say 'THEY killed my husband!".---
Oh geez.

Please take some time out & evaluate what you stated here.----

Jean Hill, who was standing on a sidewalk, a distance from that limousine.--- After John F. Kennedy received the head shot, that Jean could hear Jackie Kennedy state "They killed my husband".

Dude, come on. Please cut out these TRULY ridiculous & asinine statements.

If you really "believe" what you are saying, you SURE are not thinking clearly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the origin of Joe Blow ? 2 min andet1987 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Double Fine 729,719
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min marge 536,905
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 14 min Naveen kumar 945
Hi I am Marc Catron the police officer 15 min Marc Catron 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min Go Zionist Defens... 117,745
Ferguson rioters using tragedy as an excuse...t... 22 min Marc Catron 5
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Insults Are Easier 259,085
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Just 103

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••