Why do white men hate white women who...
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2531 Sep 29, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Yesterday,July 20th, around this time 4:15, I was up watching the news, when I first heard about the massacre in Aurora,Col. Several times, not once! It said two shooters were involved, not just one, and that one was in custody, and one was at large.
Next week, Pres Obama will be signing legislation regulating gun laws soon to be under U.N control.
Golly gee Batman, what a friggin coincidence!
James Holmes was a Manchurian candidtate,(somewhat of a patsy if you will) and the second shooter was his handler, an illuminist agentur, commissioned by the Comittee of 300, I DOUBT IT NOT!!!!!!!!
Here which is post#1362 the following day, directly after the Aurora shooting I posted what I heard on the news. At approximately 4:15am to 5:00am, for the next 45 minutes, the Media you so adoringly look to for 'real facts' Johnny, said that there were two, countem Johnny 2 as in plural shooters!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2532 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
You said "Here you mock the idea of Mind control programs like Operation Paperclip, or MKULTRA".---- Uh, I never did any such stuff. I wouldn't.
You said "A Newsflash came across the screen at Approximately 4:45 AM Eastern Standard Time said the following, repeatedly for the next 45 minutes until the clock struck 5:00 AM".----
Are you even aware of what you stated here? I pose this question, because your statement doesn't average out with the time which you gave. 4:45 + 45 minutes is NOT 5:00. It is 5:30 AM. Lol.
You said "And here's what was said "There has been a mass shooting at the Aurora movie theater in Aurora, Colorado..There were two shooters,(as in more than one, One (1) has been apprehended; the second shooter, is still at large".---
Well, I did an indepth search of this. I came across 13 different news media videos about this incident. I watched each & every one of them in its entirety. NOT one stated that there were 2 shooters.
So, it appears that you are not thinking clearly. You are not thinking clearly, yet again.
In post #1362, go and read for yourself,(you can read when you're on your medication right Johnny?)4:15 to 5:00, the media you so worshipfully look to to keep it real, said there were 2 shooters, one is caught and one has not been caught!

Meathead!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2533 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your post #1129.---You said "I still wanna know how 5 7 1/2 inch tall, olive skinned, jet black hair, brown eyed, round faced James Paul Mccartney turned into 5 11 1/2 inch tall, an entire 4 inch growth mind you, dark brown hair(not jet black like true Paul)pale green eyed, fair skin Pauls,whoops I mean (f)aul as fake Paul) Mccartney in 3 months?".--- How do you arrive at this?
Let's see some proof regarding your charges above.
You said "Yes, that's right true Paul Mccartney was murdered by Tavistock(Illuminati out of London England) in November of 1966"..--- So, the Tavistock Institute, a left wing entity wanted Paul dead?
You are making these claims. Provide proof of your charges. Let's see some "proof".
You said "and Faul appeared in Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heart Club album, February, 1967".---
Let's see some proof of your claims here.
You said "Still can't figure who the hell Faul truly is, they (comittee of 300/illuminati) don't want us to know either; I gar-own-tee!!!)".---
Oh, so this so-called "Illuminati" are withholding the "truth"?
Let's see some proof regarding your charges here.
See some proof? Today's Paul(Faul!) has pale green eyes ,without colored eye contact lenses. Actually, and most factually.

The James Paul Mccartney, born 6/18/1942, had hazel brown eyes,(a unique type of brown eye color,(occuring in nature for every 3,000,000 people.))Without the use of colored eye contact lenses.

Most actually, and most factually!

Today's Paul(Faul!) is a bloody imposter.

Heather Mills (knows) this, and she aint sayin nothin!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2534 Sep 29, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, that is all correct; I stand by it. The phony Arlen Spector came up with the 'single bullet theory.' Check out the autopsy photo of John Fitgerald Kennedy. There's a bullet hole in his throat, as well as his entire frontal, right lobe and right skull being blown off. Watch the 'doctored' abraham Zapruder film, Mr. Kennedy's head was pushed back by the shot,...and...a bullet always makes a smaller entrance hole and a larger exit hole, due the elasticity of skin and velocity of said bullet. He was shot from the front not from the back; if the shot was from behind, with gaping wound that it was, he wouldn't have had a face left! Lee harvy Oswald didn't have gun powder residue on his cheek, which means he didn't a rifle for atleast 24 hours. If you believe in the single bullet theory or that Oswald fird the fatal shot from the 6th floor of the dealy plaza book depository with a pistol, then you certainly are a ......meat head!
Here you mock the conspiracy sites, and yet you don't mock operation paper clip, and MKULTRA, the conspiracy sites where I got this knowledge originally from!

You condradict left and right! The very thing you continually accuse me of.

Yes, in Bethesda MD, the C.I.A were/are experimenting with shell fish toxin for assassination purposess.

Most actual, and most factual.

Meathead!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2535 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post,#1190. Your points here.--- You said "If Mr. Kennedy was shot from behind, he wouldn't have had a face left".--- With all due respect, totally not true.
This is why.--- The rifle which was recovered in the Texas School Book Depository building was an Italian Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle.
This rifles bullet cartridge was 6.5 x 52mm.
If a 6.5 x 52mm bullet would enter a humans skull from behind, it would definitely NOT blow the persons face off.
Now, if the rifle would be 12.7mm, it would.
But, the rifle which Lee Harvey Osawald used, its cartridge was a very small 6.5 x 52mm.
In addition, you also have to take into account the far distance of the shot. When Oswald shot Kennedy, he was not up close to Kennedy at all. Oswald was at a relatively far distance.
So, the far distance would also factor in with the impact. Also, with the bullet tumbling within the humans flesh.
You said "Oswald used a .38 special-revolver. And yes, he did have gun powder residue on his hand".--- True.
Lee Harvey Oswald shooting the police officer.--- If Oswald was innocent of shooting Kennedy, why then did Oswald ambush the police officer?
You said "but if he had shot a rifle he would have had it on his cheek".--- Not necessarily at all.
Especially considering that it was a 6.5 x 52mm rifle.
Now, if the rifle was a 7.92mm, maybe.
Even if Oswald had some initial residue, he could very well have wiped it off.
You said "And no one with a pistol could have pulled off a 500 yard shot from the 6th floor of the dallas book depository with a friggin pistol!".--- Correct.
Never once has it ever been claimed that Oswald pulled off the shot on Kennedy with a pistol.
Obviously, the Dallas police department & FBI officials have never claimed that Oswald used a pistol on Kennedy.
Clearly, a pistol couldn't have been effective at that long distance.
Oh, now I see, a 6.5 by 52mm bullet issued from a bolt action carcano would definitey not blow a person's face off; oh I see it;but it would make a baseball sized hole,(approx 1 3/4" by 4 inches in diameter,)in the back of Mr. Kennedy's head, and take off the whole right occipital top of his skull, and half of his right cranium of his brain?

Wow!? Are you aware of what you're typing up here?

Meathead?!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2536 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post,#1380.--- Your points here.--- You said "Rosenthal was murdered shortly after the interview".--- Well, please be upfront & tell the full story regarding Harold Wallace Rosenthals murder.---
This is the deal.-- Rosenthal was murdered in a terrorist attack at the El Al gate in Istanbul, Turkey.
The attack was carried out by armed members of the military wing of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).
Not by what you call the "supposed forces" of this "alleged illuminati".
Again, the terrorist attack was done by members of the military arm of the PLO.
Rosenthal was murdered by the PLO. No one else.
Here you become an instant expert on what happened to Rosenthal, and why.

The fact remains, that you never heard of the dude before I brought him up here on topix.

I read about Harold Rosenthal from the 'conspiracy sites,' same place I found out about MKULTRA, and operation paperclip, you know those government programs you claim you never mocked.

My point, the conspiracy sites have real knowledge whether you like it or not.

And I am not a conspiracy theorist; I am a CONSPIRIACY REALIST.

Conspiracy from the Latin word Conspirare:A group that breathes as one, acts in one accord, acts as one mind.

The Abraham Lincoln assassination was a conspiracy, eventhough there was only one actual assassinator(John Wilkes Boothe.)

Oh no? then why were 6 people hung(the Serat's and them,(one of them a woman, and the first woman in U.S. history to be hung,))who were in on it.

Conspiracy doesn't denote crazy whacko theory.

Conspiracies are usually true.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2537 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post to me,#1433.---- You said "the media said several times, about 4:20 AM Eastern Standard Time, Friday, July 20th I believe, that there were two(2), count them, two shooters involved in Aurora, one apprehended, one at large".--- Okay, you said here that you "believe".
So, you aren't definitely certain.
Putting aside what Americas major mainstream television news media venues said, what do YOU personally think about the recent shooting in Aurora, Colorado?
In the present day?
Do you think that there were 2 shooters? Or one?
I said 'I believe', because I wasn't there, and either were you! Meathead!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2538 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
From 1860 till 1865, the forces which were under the control of the United States (US) federal government. Who were fighting against the forces which were under the control of the southern American states, the Confederate States of America (CSA -- Aka --- The Conferacy).--- American slavery was NOT at the forefront.
An example.--- Our nations president back then, Abraham Lincoln.--
In Abrahams Emancipation Proclamation which was issued back in September, 1862.---- Lincoln said ---
"I have urged the colonization of the Negroes,(back to Africa), and I shall continue. My Emancipation Proclamation was linked with this plan (of colonization). There is no room for two distinct races of White men in America, much less for two distinct races of Whites and Blacks...I can think of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the negro into our social and political life as our equal...Within twenty years we can peacefully colonize the Negro...under conditions in which he can rise to the full measure of manhood. This he can never do here. We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed, with millions of an alien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desireable".
So, had Abraham Lincoln not been assasinated by John Wilkes Booth, the policies of our nations federal government would have been very different. In regards to African Americans fate.
Here you directly quote from the famous Emancipation Proclamation. And yet what you quote above is no where to be found in said Proclamation. Later you claim you quoted this outside of the Emancipation Proclamation.

Caught you in two lies. You misquote the EP, and then claim you never did!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2539 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
A 12.7 mm round would exude much more residue.
This is not what you said in post #1410. You said the cartridge(6.5 by 52mm)issued from a bolt action carcano wouldn't make a hole big enough in the back of Mr. Kennedy's head to blow off his face, but that a 12.7 would.

There, in post #1410, you concur,without meaning to, with my thesis.

An entry level hole that big,(1 1/4" inches in diameter,) in the back of Mr. JFK's skull, would've most definitely taken off his face.

How so? An entry level bullet is always, not sometimes mind you!, ALWAYS smaller, and the exit hole is ALWAYS bigger.

Here, I catch you lying and condradicting yourself.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2540 Sep 29, 2013
Correction: 1 3/4 by 4 inches in diameter.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2541 Sep 29, 2013
An entry level hole almost 2 inches(1 3/4)by 4 inches in the back of Mr. Kennedy's head, would have taken Mr. Kennedy's face off as an exit wound had he(Mr. John Fitzgerald Kennedy) been shot from behind as the bogus Warren Commission report suggests!

I know I must learn to proofread before I post, which has been my only fault!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2542 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
paul is dead ---- In regards to your previous post to me, post #1123.--- Your point here.-- You said "and lee harvey oswald didn't kill JFK. William Greer his limo driver did. He killed him with electric operated, gas powered assasination gun with an exploding pellet filled with a shell fish toxin".-- Ha, ha, ha. Lol.
You really "believe" this?
Please start laying off the conspiracy theory sites.
Again you mock conspiracy sites, but don't mock MKULTRA, knowledge of which comes from 'conspiracy sites.'
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2543 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- You said "saw Lee Harvey Oswald in the Cafeteria at the Dealy plaza, Texas School book depository".--- True.
This is why.--- Because Lee Harvey Oswald had PLENTY of time to get there. Before any employees of the school book depository building realized that John F. Kennedy (JFK) had just been assassinated.
Here are a few critical factors which point towards Lee Harvey Oswald being the assassin of JFK.---
1. Lee Harvey Oswald was the ONLY employee at that Texas, school book depository building who did not show up for role call. After the shots were fired against JFK.
2. On the morning of JFKs assassination.--- Lee Harvey Oswald was seen by many employees coming into the book depository building. Lee was carrying a package with him. The configuration of this package was totally consistent with the length & width of Lees dismantled Carcano rifle.
3. Lees Carcano rifle was found in the immediate aftermath of JFKs assassination. On the sixth floor of the school book depository building.
4. The shell casings which were found by Dallas police officers on the sixth floor of the school book depository building.--- Those shell casings DIRECTLY matched Lees Carcano rifle.
Lastly.--- Lee Harvey Oswalds behavior on the day of the shooting of JFK. Before the assassination & after the assassination.
If Lee was so "innocent", why then did Lee so very cruelly & cowardly shoot dead, Officer J.D. Tippet?
Subsequently, Lee Harvey Oswalds behavior is PERFECTLY consistent. With Lee being the shooter & assassin of JFK.
He was drinking coffee with his boss, Roy Truly, on the 2nd floor of the Book depository,the cafeteria, when the assassination occured, which was approximately 12:29 to 12:31 pm, that fateful day November 22nd, 1963, in Dallas,Texas.

He couldn't have been at both places,(the 6th floor window, and the 2nd flr cafeteria.)Sorry pal you're wrong again!

As usual.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2544 Sep 29, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
They murdered Mr. John Fitgerald Kennedy. The first shot from the grassy knoll(the fenced in hill along side dealy plaza in Dallas. This was to Mr. Kennedy's throat,(and yes, this is evidenced(proof) in the autopsy picture.) Again, William Greer, secret serviceman and driver of Mr. Kennedy's limo, turned around, right hand on the steering wheeland lefted handedly shot Mr. Kennedy's right frontal lobe and skull off with an electric powered, gas operated, assassination pistol with exploding pellets filled with shell fish toxin.(Oh yes, the C.I.A were developing shell fish toxin for up close assassintions in Bethesda,MD, ooohhh yes they were!) No, it isn't science fiction kiddies, the modern age didn't start in 1999, it started in 1946, when Russian Migs were flying at light speed. Mr. Kennedy was murdered on November 22nd, 1963. Three months later, Tavistock brought the Beatles over to bring the drug culture, and druidic-satanic rock(no!? Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Rolling Stones, and even the Beatles idolized Aleister Crowley, self admitted satanist. Well, look on the back right(our left) of Sgt. Peppers album, he's there! When the true Paul Mccartney wouldn't go along with the program, they killed him! Oh when did this happen? Wednesday, November 9th, 1966. turn 9 upside down...666. This is the year when Anton Lavey founded the first church of satan. Midnight, April 30th turning into May lst. Oh well golly gee bat man! 4/30 is Walpurgisnaught, which becomes 5/1, May day! May day! May day! Beltaine! Boy, these are both satanic/luciferian/druidic holidays! what a freekin coincidence! I wish I knew as much as Johnny Jack-wagon!
In post #1862 you say I condradict myself and claim Mr. Kennedy was killed from the grassy knoll. Then I changed my story and claim Greer turned around with an assassination pistol and killed him from the drivers seat.

Not only is this not proven, as stated above, but it's you who falsely accuse.

You condradict, falsely accuse , and take my words out of context, as will be seen in post#1862.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2545 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- With all due respect, you are throwing up totally contradictory points in regards to your "claims" about the assassination of our nations former president, Democrat John F. Kennedy (JFK).
Here they are.--- 1. Awhile back on this thread, you were saying that John F. Kennedy was killed by an "alleged" shooter on the grassy knoll.
2. But, other times, you have typed up, saying that the driver of the limousine which JFK was in, William Robert Greer was the assassin of JFK.
I called up several other video links regarding the assassination of JFK.---- In every one of these links, nothing pointed out towards showing any such aggressive actions by William Greer.
It is primarily because of these critical factors which show that William Greer was NOT the assassin of JFK.---
In the limousine which William was driving, John & his wife Nellies bodies were situated in front of JFK.
So, Greer, physically could NOT have shot JFK.
Most of all, because of these 2 VERY critical factors. Which points to William F. Greers innocence.----
1. After Lee Harvey Oswalds fatal last shot, the assassination bullet to JFKs head.--- There is a clear crack in the windshield of that limousine. Right in front of William F. Greer. This crack in the windshield was in direct line of fire from Oswalds sniper nest.
2. Right after Lee Harvey Oswalds lethal, last shot, the assassination bullet to JFKs head.--
Two bullet fragments were found in the limo. IN FRONT OF William F. Greer.
These bullets were the EXACT, SAME ammunition which Oswald used for his Carcano rifle. In his assassination of JFK.
My baddy! not post#1862 here on post#1802! You claim here I said there were 2 killers. incorrect! I said in post #1236 that he recieved the first shot from the knoll!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2546 Sep 29, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
They murdered Mr. John Fitgerald Kennedy. The first shot from the grassy knoll(the fenced in hill along side dealy plaza in Dallas. This was to Mr. Kennedy's throat,(and yes, this is evidenced(proof) in the autopsy picture.) Again, William Greer, secret serviceman and driver of Mr. Kennedy's limo, turned around, right hand on the steering wheeland lefted handedly shot Mr. Kennedy's right frontal lobe and skull off with an electric powered, gas operated, assassination pistol with exploding pellets filled with shell fish toxin.(Oh yes, the C.I.A were developing shell fish toxin for up close assassintions in Bethesda,MD, ooohhh yes they were!) No, it isn't science fiction kiddies, the modern age didn't start in 1999, it started in 1946, when Russian Migs were flying at light speed. Mr. Kennedy was murdered on November 22nd, 1963. Three months later, Tavistock brought the Beatles over to bring the drug culture, and druidic-satanic rock(no!? Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Rolling Stones, and even the Beatles idolized Aleister Crowley, self admitted satanist. Well, look on the back right(our left) of Sgt. Peppers album, he's there! When the true Paul Mccartney wouldn't go along with the program, they killed him! Oh when did this happen? Wednesday, November 9th, 1966. turn 9 upside down...666. This is the year when Anton Lavey founded the first church of satan. Midnight, April 30th turning into May lst. Oh well golly gee bat man! 4/30 is Walpurgisnaught, which becomes 5/1, May day! May day! May day! Beltaine! Boy, these are both satanic/luciferian/druidic holidays! what a freekin coincidence! I wish I knew as much as Johnny Jack-wagon!
Yes, here it is. Post #1236. I said he was shot first from the grassy knoll. You lie in post#1802! You say I condradict with a diametrically opposite statement saying I claim he was killed from the knoll.

I caught you in one of your many lies and false accusations!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2547 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "Oswald "DIDNOT' have gun powder residue on his cheek, after being given the warm parrafin test".--- True.
Because of these 3 factors.--- 1. The way Lee Harvey Oswald held the Italian Carcano rifle.
2. The position & angle of Lees head when he fired off the shots.
3. The type of ammunition which Oswald used.
That ammunition was very old ammunition.
It is mainly because of Lee using very old 6.5 mm ammunition.
Here you directly say the ammo was too old to exude gun powder residue, and later recant.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2548 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post,#1190. Your points here.--- You said "If Mr. Kennedy was shot from behind, he wouldn't have had a face left".--- With all due respect, totally not true.
This is why.--- The rifle which was recovered in the Texas School Book Depository building was an Italian Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle.
This rifles bullet cartridge was 6.5 x 52mm.
If a 6.5 x 52mm bullet would enter a humans skull from behind, it would definitely NOT blow the persons face off.
Now, if the rifle would be 12.7mm, it would.
But, the rifle which Lee Harvey Osawald used, its cartridge was a very small 6.5 x 52mm.
In addition, you also have to take into account the far distance of the shot. When Oswald shot Kennedy, he was not up close to Kennedy at all. Oswald was at a relatively far distance.
So, the far distance would also factor in with the impact. Also, with the bullet tumbling within the humans flesh.
You said "Oswald used a .38 special-revolver. And yes, he did have gun powder residue on his hand".--- True.
Lee Harvey Oswald shooting the police officer.--- If Oswald was innocent of shooting Kennedy, why then did Oswald ambush the police officer?
You said "but if he had shot a rifle he would have had it on his cheek".--- Not necessarily at all.
Especially considering that it was a 6.5 x 52mm rifle.
Now, if the rifle was a 7.92mm, maybe.
Even if Oswald had some initial residue, he could very well have wiped it off.
You said "And no one with a pistol could have pulled off a 500 yard shot from the 6th floor of the dallas book depository with a friggin pistol!".--- Correct.
Never once has it ever been claimed that Oswald pulled off the shot on Kennedy with a pistol.
Obviously, the Dallas police department & FBI officials have never claimed that Oswald used a pistol on Kennedy.
Clearly, a pistol couldn't have been effective at that long distance.
Not #1402, where say a carcano/carbine wouldn't exude GSR. Here in post #1309. Here knowing an entry level bullet is very small and an exit wound is always much bigger, and you do know this don't you Johnny; you expect people to believe that a 6.5 by 52mm bullet issued from a 91/38 Italian carcano/carbine bolt action rifle could make a baseball size hole (approx 1 3/4 by 4 inch in diameter)in the back of Mr. Kennedy's head without taking off the whole of his face is preposterous to say the least!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2549 Sep 29, 2013
Yes, I make minor mistakes in posting and reccollecting, and proofreading is absent in 99% of my postings; yet they are all Cogent!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2550 Sep 29, 2013
Again Websters definition of Cogent:Compelling, conclusive,convincing,effectiv e,forceful,persuasive,satisfyi ng,strong,telling.
All of my posts have thus far been cogent!
Johnny! I can't say the same of yours!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min NoStress4me 29,789
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 48 min LayedbackMick 140
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 280,529
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 1 hr Ann Todd 144
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 43,899
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Hukt on Fonix 968,870
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 637,917
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr good advice 617,967
More from around the web