Why do white men hate white women who...
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2511 Sep 27, 2013
TO MANAHATTAN JOHNNY:

I also want to point out that the press conference mentioned above was never admitted into the bogus Warren Commission report!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2512 Sep 27, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
They also stated that John Connallys wound came from behind.
Just to mention four surgeons at Parkland Hospital, Dallas Texas, who at approximately 2:16 pm; a mere 45 minutes after the assassination of our Beloved John Fitzgerald Kennedy were all on board,'the shot(s), to the throat and head, were frontal level shots.'

Dr. Charles Crenshaw Google and find out yourself

Dr.s Malcolm Perry and Kemp Clark. Google Parkland Hospital Press Conference: the JFK assassination.

Dr. Mcclelland.

'Call up': http://www.jfkfacts.org/assassination/what-di...

In his own words,"I'm reasonably certain in my own mind, that there was a CONSPIRACY!!!"
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2513 Sep 27, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
You said "back to Jean Hill, the lady in the red coat; the closest witness to the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy".---
Well, you have done it again. You have done it yet again.---- You have stated something diametrically OPPOSITE of what you previously stated.
Awhile back on this thread, you stated that "she saw William Greer turn around, but, she wasn't sure if he pulled any trigger".
You said "It was the phony Arlen Spector".---- Uh, nothing "phony" about Arlen. Nothing "phony" about Arlen when he formed a law firm with Martin Katz. Or when he was in the United States Senate.
You said "he told her what to say".---- Nothing of the sort.
Where do you get me making diametrically opposite statements ever? I'll prove that I have never ever done that, but have been consistant all along!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2514 Sep 27, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead -----
You said "Spector would fly into a rage".---- Arlen didn't do any of that.
He just interviewed her.
You said "That is why they never included her testimony in the Warren Commission".----
Nope.
The reason why Jean Hills remark was not included in the Warren Commission was because she was confused.
Jean Hill stated that she "didn't know".
Google Arlen Specter And The Single Bullet Theory

http://www.arlen-specter.tripod.com/

Jean Hill actually, and factually saw Greer turn and aim the pistol at John Kennedy.

Specter tried to coerce her into coming to Washington D.C. from Dallas, Texas. She said,"No, I want to stay alive,'THEY' mignt kill me."

She indeed, and infact, actually, and factually, say that Arlen Spector tried to coerce her into changing her story.

No diametrically opposing contradictios in anything I've ever said Johnny.

And I certainly can't say the same of you!

P.s. Jean Hill, not me!, said she heard Jackie Bouvine Kennedy, the soon to be widow of John Fitzgerald Kennedy,(murdered by the Illuminati! not Lee Oswald!) say the following.

You ready Johnny!

Ms. Hill, the lady in the red-coat, the CLOSEST WITNESS! mind you, to the JFK assassination said that she heard Jackie say, right after the throat and head shot say,"THEY,(get it John! not he!) THEY killed my husband!"

You can't take the fact that a mildly retarded, ex-druggy, ex-drunk, can beat you in an arguement any friggin day of the blessed week.

It wounds your wittle pride doesn't Johnny o Johnny!

Haahaahahaah

Johnny U makea me laugh hahahaha!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2515 Sep 27, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "You mean the photo from the googled artice Paul really is dead".--- Yep, that is the one.
You said "that dude looks like Vincent Price!".---- Ha, ha.
You "think" that he looks like Vincent Price?
Geez, it appears that you also aren't seeing correctly.
Come on, he looks NOTHING like Vincent Price.
You said "Whenever I try to look up that article on google here at the library it won't allow me due to so much spyware".----
Well, no "conspiracy".
Please lose your mindset of everything being a "conspiracy theory".
You need to get your eyes checked boichik!

Or change your medication .....Either or.

You suffer from some type of mental illness, and you do take medication for it don't ya Johnny?
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2516 Sep 27, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- You said "Here you are practically extolling the virtues of the Federal Reserve Act".---- Uh, no, not at all.
I state this, because my previous response back to you which you quoted, never once did I type up anything about the Federal Reserve Act. I typed up a timeline about World War 2 from the autumn, 1939 till early August, 1945.
You said "Since its enactment on December 23, 1918".---- Uh, it wasn't in 1918. It was back in 1913.
You said "We will be totally, and completely enslaved to the Illuminists".----
If you really "believe" this, not good.
It sure appears that you are not thinking clearly, That you are not thinking clearly, yet again.
Type-O

Mr. Wilson, and 55 of his Washington D.C.(Illuminati)cronies sold us all down the river when he signed into law that criminal enterprise, the Federal Reserve,( a privately owned stockholders bank, nothing to do with our U.S. Congress mind you,)the Federal Reserve Act December 23rd, 1913.

Mr. John Fitzgeral Kennedy signed into law, June 4th,1963, just 5 1/2 months before he was murdered, executive order 11110, which would have taken the power out of the hands of Federal Reserve Stockholders, and put it Constitutionally back in the hands of our Congress.

It was to be backed by Silver, which we could have done then, not now!

Executive order 11110 was never in-acted! and the only thing left of Mr. Kennedy's legacy is the silver JFK half dollar!

That is sad, truly sad!

Like I said before Johnny, you're a walkiing, talking oxymoron, a highly intelligent-highly educated....MEATHEAD!!!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2517 Sep 27, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "You mean the photo from the googled artice Paul really is dead".--- Yep, that is the one.
You said "that dude looks like Vincent Price!".---- Ha, ha.
You "think" that he looks like Vincent Price?
Geez, it appears that you also aren't seeing correctly.
Come on, he looks NOTHING like Vincent Price.
You said "Whenever I try to look up that article on google here at the library it won't allow me due to so much spyware".----
Well, no "conspiracy".
Please lose your mindset of everything being a "conspiracy theory".
Are you really that ignorant Johnnny? Seriously?! Do you actually know what Conspiracy means? It comes from the word Conspirare. It's a Latin word meaning for a group, more then one Johnny, you can count right?, to breath as one. For a group of two or more people to act in one accord, with one mind.

When you give a surprise birthday party for a loved one, that's a conspiracy. A group of people 'breathing as one', in 'accord', with 'one mind'.

Conspiracy doesn't connotate 'crazy theory', as we have been brainwashed into believing.

There is enough proof provided to show that James Paul Mccartney born June 18th, 1942, was indeed, and infact, murdered and replaced with a double.

Sometime in the Autumn season of 1966, James Paul Mccartney, now 24 years of age, went from jet black haird, 5'8 3/4 inches in height, round face,and skull, left handed,(an insufferable lefty, by his own words mind you!)hazel brown eyes, a unique type of brown,without colored eye-contact lenses,(which couldn't fully duplicate that unique eye color,but I digress)to

To...Brunette,not jet black haired,5'11 1/2'' inches in height,oblong face and skull,(remember he's 24 now, well past the formation ending period for a person's skull to change shape,)ambidextrous(able to use right and left hands both,(I never said the guy was untalented, merely that William Campbell is an imposter, but I digress yet again,))to pale green eyes, yes, without the use of colored eye contact lenses!

This all happened in a mere matter of months mind you,(Paul Mccartney actually and factually, mysteriously disppeared from public view round late August-early September 1966, and re-appeared in a December 20th,or 21st,1966 photo-op looking more like Vincent Price, like I said.)

'PROOFS' of a Conspiracy Johnny, not crazy theories of a Conspiracy.

You tell me to stay off the Conspiracy sites and get huh?

I learned Democrat Bill Clinton, and Repulican Gramm repealed the Glass-Stegal act in 1999.

This law was en-acted in 1933 to prevent the October 29th, 1929 stock market crash from ever happeneing again.

Just 8 to 9 years later, one of the biggest economic crashes occured in October,2008; which is one of the major reasons why we are in this mess we're in right now!

I learned that a witch named Raymond Buckland, never heard of the guy before then, brought modern day witchcraft from Brittain in 1962, to America; which is one of the major reasons why witchcraft is becoming the fatest growing religion in the U.S.A today!

And ofcourse I learned who really killed John F. Kennedy, and why the drug culture became so prominent among young men of my generation, and destroyed so many of us!

I got a real education from the Conspiracy sites pal!

You'll never get truth from the Media.

A drug addeled, mildly retarded ex-drunk, beats you yet again in discourse!

It must irk the hell out of you!!!!

Hahahahahahaha lol

You're funny man!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2518 Sep 27, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Google: Club of Rome: 10 division world empire.

The Club of Rome is a branch of the 'so-called,''alleged' Illuminati,(which covertly(behind the scenes)rule the entirre world presently.)

The world has already been divied into 10 regions ready for the Beast and his 10 rulers to step onto the scene.

This is a major reason to give up getting upset over stupid things over which black guy is making out with what what white chick, or who is f*ckin or su#king whomever.

Who gives a crap, our country's going down the tubes!

Nitwits!!1
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2519 Sep 27, 2013
It's over Johnny!

I've beaten you in every argument to date.

You've lied, contradicted, and taken my words out context continually.

I'm obviously impaired; and yet I can still beat you in any argument!

Hands down! It stings your pride, and you refuse to accept this.

Yes, I'm mildly retarded!
Yes, I'm an ex-drug user, and ex-alcoholic!

I'm more natively intelligent than you are non-the-less.

Get over it.

Lee Oswald didn't Kill that grand man! John Fitzgerald Kennedy!

The British druids pulled a fast one on us Yanks! They murdered James Paul Mccartney, probably because he wasn't complicit in the Tavistock plan, and they polluted us with the drug culture!

All facts! Proofs of a Conspiracy.

Proofs Johnny!

Not conspiratorial theories.

And I don't freakin care how many media sites you 'called up!'

I'll say it once more, mainly cause you're so friggin thick!

I was drinkiing coffee,(not taking any mind altering drugs,or drunk mind.)

I was on the a computer in our community room where I live, and I had the T.V. along side me on.

I only had it on for background noise,only.

It was July 20th, Friday @ approximately 4:15 am, 2012; when I first heard of the Aurora,Colorado theatre shooting.

The newsflash said, and I'll repeat just once more O thick one!,"There has been a mass shooting at a theatre in Aurora,Colorado, two, not one, two(2)as in plural,(you can count right John?)have been identified, one has been apprehended, and one is still at large."

One(1)as in singular has been caught, and one(1)is still at large.

1 + 1 = 2 I think right Johnny.

Come on Johnny help this old drug addled, mildly retarded drunk out!

One and one are.......two.

Am I correct? Most wise one?
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2520 Sep 27, 2013
It's over you lose continually in argument after argument against me.

All you can do is either falsely accuse, you still haven't shown me the post where I said Paul was murdered in early 67 yet!, or use my omits,type-O's, and many misspellings against me; or outright lie.

All you because you can't me defeat me cogently, coherently, or TRUTHFULLY!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2521 Sep 28, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
On page 88 or 89 in post #2040 you incorrectly misquote the Emancipation Proclamation within, and not without of its context. Caught you in 2 lies. You lie misquoting the Proclamation, and then deny that you did so!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2522 Sep 28, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you say I contradict myself by saying Ray was both a weasal, and a fall guy.

You take my words out of context here. Within context I am saying here that this is what makes Ray the perfect patsy.

A believable person; they didn't set up Mr. Rogers from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood; that would have been rediculous!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2523 Sep 28, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post to me,#1264.--- Your points here.--- You said "Lee harvey Osawald did NOT! have gun powder on his cheek, so he (could not) have fired a rifle for atleast 24 hours".--- Even if Oswald didn't have any gunpowder residue on this cheek, so what.
This is why.--- Oswald used a 6.5 mm Carcano Model 91/38 rifle.
Now, a 12.7 mm rifle cartridge would cause residue.
Most of all, the 6.5 mm ammunition was rimless.
In addition, if Oswald was innocent of assasinating John F. Kennedy, why then did Oswald ambush police officer J.D. Tippit?
If Oswald was innocent, there would have been absolutely no need or motive for him to very blatantly ambush officer Tippit.
Oswald outrightly ambushing & killing the police officer sure doesn't point to the actions of an innocent person.
Here you directly say that a 12.7 mm rifle cartridge would cause GSR(Gun Shot Residue,) and then imply, which is imply that a 6.5 mm bullet issued from a carcano/carbine wouldn't. Here you're not directly saying it, but implying it wouldn't exude gun powder residue; but you are directly saying a 6.5 mm shell doesn't exude GSR because it correlates with above statement that a 12.7 shell does. You contradict yourself. How? On page 82 post#1809 you admit to the ammo, 6.5 by 52 mm bullets issued from a carcano/carbine 91/38 bolt action rifle does exude GSR, despite the ammo being too old!

By the by Johnny, you say on pg 82, post #1809, that the ammunition used by Oswald was very, very old.

Yet powerful enough to travel 300 yards,(approximately 900 feet!) and make a base ball sized hole(approximately 1' 3/4" by 4 inch in diameter!) in the back of Mr. Kennedy's head!

Are you aware of what you're typing up here?

Your arguments don't sound at all cogent or coherent to me.

You don't drink or drug, but you are on some type of medication aren't you Johnny? Come on you can tell old Paul is dead
hahahahahaheheheh lollololol!!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2524 Sep 28, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "You said a 91/38 carcano italian made carbine rifle, issuing a 6mm bullet will not exude gunpowder residue".--- Uh, I didn't say that.
Here's where you directly say you never denied it. In the above post you deny by implying a 6.5 mm bullet will not exude GSR(Gun Shot Residue.) And I quote,"I didn't say that." In the above post you directly say a 12.7 will, and a 6.5 won't. You're dishonest, and contradictory.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2525 Sep 28, 2013
You see my Johnny, you're a clever liar.

You say above a 12.7 mm bullet would, and a 6.5 mm wouldn't.

And then in another post, you contradict and say you never said a 6.5 by 52 mm bullet issued from a carcano bolt action rifle wouldn't exude GSR(Gun Shot Residue.)

You lie, contradict, and take my words out of context just to win. I've shown above examples of condtradictions regarding the Carcano/carbine 91/38 bolt action rifle, and ammo used regarding GSR, you lied about the Emancipation Proclamation, and what it actually said, and then made a follow up lie, saying you said those things outside of the context of said Emancipation Proclamation.
Finally you took my words out of context, just to accuse me of contradicting myself regarding James Earl Ray; within context it being that Ray was a perfect patsy. You knew this, but tried to make me look like I'm an incoherent poster, which you have been implying all along, just to make a mute point and win an argument.

You've done this continually; lied, accused me of contrdicting, ofwhich you are mainly guilty but I digress, and have taken my words out of context quite often,(all along.)

I win by default; ie ..due to your lying,contradicting, and the misquoting of my many posts.

Bye Meathead!

“Black is beautiful”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2526 Sep 28, 2013
I honestly do not see or hear white men complaining about white women dating out. A lot of white men keep their thoughts to themselves and do react to interracial white women unless they are racist. White men in America are number one for Interracial dating with Asian women.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2527 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
You said "back to Jean Hill, the lady in the red coat; the closest witness to the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy".---
Well, you have done it again. You have done it yet again.---- You have stated something diametrically OPPOSITE of what you previously stated.
Awhile back on this thread, you stated that "she saw William Greer turn around, but, she wasn't sure if he pulled any trigger".
You said "It was the phony Arlen Spector".---- Uh, nothing "phony" about Arlen. Nothing "phony" about Arlen when he formed a law firm with Martin Katz. Or when he was in the United States Senate.
You said "he told her what to say".---- Nothing of the sort.
Show me the post where I say differently! Proove your charges!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2528 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
You said "Trying to find where I said Paul was murdered in early 1967".---- Okay, it has been awhile. The last time when you stated this was back in around December, 2012.
You said "I have consistantly said Paul, the true Paul was murdered in the Autumn season of 1966, and (F)aul as in "Fake Paul," replaced him as late as December 20th, 1966 and early 1967".----
You have stated this most of the time.
But, in 3 of your other posts, you have stated that Paul was murdered in early, 1967.
You said "You say Labour, some imbecile from Michigan".---- Well, everything which Labour stated, it averaged out.
You said "admitted it was all a big joke".---- Yep, he sure did.
Proving true that when it was stated that "Paul is dead", it was an urban myth. It was initially done as a marketing tool. To sell Beatles albums.
I went all the way back to December, 2012. Guess what Johnny? It ain't there. No where to be found!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2529 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
You said "How about Russ Gibb, the disc jockey who went on the air to promote Paul is dead?".---- Yep.
You said "Yes, he recanted, you're 150% correct".--- Awhile back on this thread, I did point out that Gibb recanted.
You said "it was in his monetary self interest to recant".---
Pff. Come on.
Quit thinking things which aren't there.
America dominated rock n roll until the Beatles and the Stones appeared on the Ed Sullivan show. Afterward came what is known as the 'British invasion.' This is when Cream, Rolling Stones, the Kinks, the Beatles, Led Zeppelin,Black Sabbath, etc...all English Rock bands,(and all adorants of Aleister Crowley,(and ardent Satanist(known as the Moses of Satanism,))but I digress,)came to dominate Rock music. Gibb became a concert promoter for all the above mentioned bands; yes, it was to/in his financial interest/bennefit to keep his mouth shut, to recant.

Seeing what's not there. Au contraire my friend, au contraire,(to the contrary.)
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2530 Sep 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ----
You said "Here you mock the idea of Mind control programs like Operation Paperclip, or MKULTRA".---- Uh, I never did any such stuff. I wouldn't.
You said "A Newsflash came across the screen at Approximately 4:45 AM Eastern Standard Time said the following, repeatedly for the next 45 minutes until the clock struck 5:00 AM".----
Are you even aware of what you stated here? I pose this question, because your statement doesn't average out with the time which you gave. 4:45 + 45 minutes is NOT 5:00. It is 5:30 AM. Lol.
You said "And here's what was said "There has been a mass shooting at the Aurora movie theater in Aurora, Colorado..There were two shooters,(as in more than one, One (1) has been apprehended; the second shooter, is still at large".---
Well, I did an indepth search of this. I came across 13 different news media videos about this incident. I watched each & every one of them in its entirety. NOT one stated that there were 2 shooters.
So, it appears that you are not thinking clearly. You are not thinking clearly, yet again.
Here you would never mock the idea of programs like operation paper clip, or MKULTRA. "You would never type up such stuff."

Where do you think I got the info on the above said programs Johnny?

From the conspiracy sites you criticize me for going on!

Starting back on Post#1240 you criticize me for going on conspiracy sites, and that I need to stay off of them, and turn to reality for real facts. But I above you don't mock operation paper clip, and MKULTRA.

From post #1240, I counted 88 times where you scoff at conspiracy sites.

Yes, you can go on wikipedia and google MKULTRA,yes you can.
However, I would have never known to go to wiki and look it up in the first place, if I hadn't read about it online first from the conspiracy sites.

You need to stop accusing me of condradicting myself, and always without actual proof.

You have been condradicting all along.

How so you ask?

If you claim you don't mock the government operations like paper clip,or MKULTRA, then you can not mock the sites where they came either.

The conspiracy sites furbish knowledge Johnny; and this can not be disputed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min VIKING 971,769
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 646,772
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Bongo 49,154
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 35 min Lbj 105,643
White women leaving their white families in dro... (Aug '09) 47 min Kelly 329
Love or money 1 hr Kelly 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,094
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web