Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

RobertWhitlet wrote:
It's crazy because white men claim not to be jealous and don't publicly display their hatred for interracial (bm/ww) unions but they'll do it online where they're "safe" to express their opinions.
White men are trash. Most black men are trash too. Black women take the cake for being trash. White women can be trash at times.
Aww hell, all races are shit. Start digging 7 billion graves.:)
You sound damn like an Illuminist.
Paul is really dead 1966

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post to me,#1877. Your points here.---
You said "No, I am not exactly sure about MLK, and all the conspiritorial intrigue involed with his assassination".--- Uh, geez, you sure are BACKTRACKING with your statement here.
In 3 of your previous posts which you addressed to me awhile back on this thread, you were totally ADAMANT. About which conspiratorial "party" was behind the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr..
You said "P.s. You lied about the 91/38 Italian made carcano/carbine not exuding gun powder residue(GSR)".--- Don't you remember what I said in my 2 previous responses back to you?
I DIDN'T deny that the Italian Carcano bolt action rifle exuded gun powder residue.
What I pointed out were the reasons as to WHY Lee Harvey Oswald didn't have gunpowder residue on his cheek.
I was in total agreement with you about the findings of the testing. That Lee didn't have gun powder residue on his cheek, after being given the warm paraffin test.
Let me type up again.--- As to WHY Oswald didn't have gunpowder residue on his cheek.
Here are the reasons why.--- 1. The type of ammunition for the Carcano rifle. That ammunition which Lee used was old.
Furthermore, the caliber of that ammunition. That was a 6.5 mm rifle.
But, it was MAINLY because of these factors as to why Oswald didn't have gunpowder residue on his cheek.---
2. The way in which Lee held the Carcano rifle.
3. The position & angle of Oswalds head when he fired off the shots.
It is primarily because of points #2 & #3.--- As to why Lee Harvey Oswalds cheek did not test positive for gunpowder residue.
Here you say you DIDN'T deny that a 6.5 x 52mm bullet exuded GSR(gunshot residue,)in its discharge.
You contradict yourself, because in post#1410 you say differnt.
Paul is really dead 1966

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post to me,#1264.--- Your points here.--- You said "Lee harvey Osawald did NOT! have gun powder on his cheek, so he (could not) have fired a rifle for atleast 24 hours".--- Even if Oswald didn't have any gunpowder residue on this cheek, so what.
This is why.--- Oswald used a 6.5 mm Carcano Model 91/38 rifle.
Now, a 12.7 mm rifle cartridge would cause residue.
Most of all, the 6.5 mm ammunition was rimless.
In addition, if Oswald was innocent of assasinating John F. Kennedy, why then did Oswald ambush police officer J.D. Tippit?
If Oswald was innocent, there would have been absolutely no need or motive for him to very blatantly ambush officer Tippit.
Oswald outrightly ambushing & killing the police officer sure doesn't point to the actions of an innocent person.
Here you say 6.5mm bullet issued from a 91/38 carcano wouldn't because it is rimless, and yet in above post you say you never denied it!
Paul is really dead 1966

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post to me,#1877. Your points here.---
You said "No, I am not exactly sure about MLK, and all the conspiritorial intrigue involed with his assassination".--- Uh, geez, you sure are BACKTRACKING with your statement here.
In 3 of your previous posts which you addressed to me awhile back on this thread, you were totally ADAMANT. About which conspiratorial "party" was behind the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr..
You said "P.s. You lied about the 91/38 Italian made carcano/carbine not exuding gun powder residue(GSR)".--- Don't you remember what I said in my 2 previous responses back to you?
I DIDN'T deny that the Italian Carcano bolt action rifle exuded gun powder residue.
What I pointed out were the reasons as to WHY Lee Harvey Oswald didn't have gunpowder residue on his cheek.
I was in total agreement with you about the findings of the testing. That Lee didn't have gun powder residue on his cheek, after being given the warm paraffin test.
Let me type up again.--- As to WHY Oswald didn't have gunpowder residue on his cheek.
Here are the reasons why.--- 1. The type of ammunition for the Carcano rifle. That ammunition which Lee used was old.
Furthermore, the caliber of that ammunition. That was a 6.5 mm rifle.
But, it was MAINLY because of these factors as to why Oswald didn't have gunpowder residue on his cheek.---
2. The way in which Lee held the Carcano rifle.
3. The position & angle of Oswalds head when he fired off the shots.
It is primarily because of points #2 & #3.--- As to why Lee Harvey Oswalds cheek did not test positive for gunpowder residue.
In #1410 you say the rimmed 6.5 bullet issued from the 91/38 carbine doesn't exude GSR in discharge and in the statement you claim you never said that!
Paul is really dead 1966

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- You said "You said a 6.2 by 52mm bullet issued from a carcano 91/38 carbine won't gun powder residue, becuase the bullets were rimmed".---- Uh, no, I NEVER said any such statement.
You said "Then you said bullets won't exude GSR because the ammo was too old".--- Nope.
THIS is what I typed up in my previous response back to you.--- I stated the Lee Harvey Oswald HAD gunshot residue on his right hand.
I stated that Lee had the gunshot residue on his right hand from the Carcano rifle.
Oswald also had the gunshot residue on his right hand from his revolver. The revolver which Lee used (So cruelly & cowardly) to kill police officer J.D. Tippit.
Here you are denying what you said yet again in post#1410. You NEVER said such a statement. Really? in #1410 you're saying rimmed 6.5 bullets don't exude GSR, and here you are denying it!
Paul is really dead 1966

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "president woodrow wilson, and 55 of his cronies, while most of congress had gone on christmas recess, voted in the federal reserve act on december 23rd, 1913".--What relevance & significance does this have to do with the Subprime Crisis breaking out back in September, 2008?--- Absolutely nothing.
Clearly, our nation experienced the "Great Depression". It started in 1929 & lasted until the late 1930s.
The "New Deal" legislation reached only certain sectors of America. The success of the New Deal was only in the short term.
The New Deal even prolonged the Great Depression. In most ways, the New Deal even did more harm than good.
Two links which point this out.---
1. http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/h... .
2. http://www.cato.org/pubs/policy_report/v25n4/... .
America ONLY got out of the Great Depression when this nation began to greatly increase its armaments production. Initially for the "Cash & Carry basis". To France & to the United Kingdom (UK) starting back in the autumn, 1939.
When France was defeated by Nazi Germany back in late June, 1940 & when the UKs reserves of gold were all gone.--- Our nations Congress & Senate passed the Lend Lease Aid to the UK back in March, 1941.
With this, America increased its armaments production even more. When the Empire of Imperial Fascist Japan attacked America on December 7, 1941 & when Nazi Germany & Fascist Italy declared war on America in mid December, 1941.--- America REALLY had to vamp our armaments production.
All of this stuff got Americas economy up & running.
MOST of all, what America had going for its economy & economic upturn is that the war wasn't on the USs soil. Fortunately for the US, the war was fought overseas. In the Atlantic (Battle of the Atlantic), air war over Europe (Strategic bombing campaign), Mediterranean campaign (Naval operations), in North Africa, in Sicily, in Italy, at Normandy, in France proper itself, in Germany proper itself.
Also, in the Pacific Theater.--- Naval operations (Battles of the Coral Sea, Midway, Leyte Gulf, etc.), strategic bombing campaign against Japan, in New Guinea, in the Philippines, at Iwo Jima & at Okinawa.
Fortunately for our nation, America didn't have the war on its soil.
The most vital factor for Americas economy & economic upturn was that the US didn't have to bear the brunt of the fighting. Fortunately for the US, the former Soviet Union had to bear the full weight of the Axis alliance (Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, Fascist Romania, Fascist Hungary, Fascist Slovakia, sympathizers from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, France, Belgium, Holland, Norway & Denmark).
The former Soviet Union suffered 40 million. With 27 million being killed. The rest wounded, disappeared or made refugees.
So, had America had to have bore the brunt of the fighting in World War 2, this nation would NOT have gotten out of the Great Depression.
Actually, our nation would have fallen.
Furthermore, the causes of the Great Depression were not in correlation to the Fed.
Most of all, the causes of the Great Depression had absolutely no causation to any type of mitigating factors which caused the Subprime Crisis to break out back in September, 2008.
Here you are practically extolling the virtues of the Federal Reserve Act. Since its enactment on December 23,1918 our dollar has been devalued 24 times. 1,000,000 then equals 24,000,000 now. Once we are 20 trillion is debt it's all over. We won't be able to fiscally or financially rebound due to compound interest alone, and what we make in a year GNP included will not offset it. We will be totally, and completely enslaved to the Illuminists at that point. We are quickly approaching that by way. Democrat Geitner wants to destroy the dollar. Democrat President Obama has done more harm then all 46 presidents behind him. He is willfully and purposely bankrupting the U.S. He's a good Illuminati puppet!
Paul is dead since 1966

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post,#1190. Your points here.--- You said "If Mr. Kennedy was shot from behind, he wouldn't have had a face left".--- With all due respect, totally not true.
This is why.--- The rifle which was recovered in the Texas School Book Depository building was an Italian Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle.
This rifles bullet cartridge was 6.5 x 52mm.
If a 6.5 x 52mm bullet would enter a humans skull from behind, it would definitely NOT blow the persons face off.
Now, if the rifle would be 12.7mm, it would.
But, the rifle which Lee Harvey Osawald used, its cartridge was a very small 6.5 x 52mm.
In addition, you also have to take into account the far distance of the shot. When Oswald shot Kennedy, he was not up close to Kennedy at all. Oswald was at a relatively far distance.
So, the far distance would also factor in with the impact. Also, with the bullet tumbling within the humans flesh.
You said "Oswald used a .38 special-revolver. And yes, he did have gun powder residue on his hand".--- True.
Lee Harvey Oswald shooting the police officer.--- If Oswald was innocent of shooting Kennedy, why then did Oswald ambush the police officer?
You said "but if he had shot a rifle he would have had it on his cheek".--- Not necessarily at all.
Especially considering that it was a 6.5 x 52mm rifle.
Now, if the rifle was a 7.92mm, maybe.
Even if Oswald had some initial residue, he could very well have wiped it off.
You said "And no one with a pistol could have pulled off a 500 yard shot from the 6th floor of the dallas book depository with a friggin pistol!".--- Correct.
Never once has it ever been claimed that Oswald pulled off the shot on Kennedy with a pistol.
Obviously, the Dallas police department & FBI officials have never claimed that Oswald used a pistol on Kennedy.
Clearly, a pistol couldn't have been effective at that long distance.
Here you concur with what I believe. And how? Mr. Kennedy's face wasn't blown off! But, but, but! the whole top of right occipital of his skull, and most of the right lobe of his cerebral cranial was! which a more powerful weapon could do, and not a carcano/carbine 91/38; issuing a 6.5 by 52mm bullet!
My whole point was, which you missed by the way! is that the crator 1 3/4 by 4 inch hole in diameter in the back of John Fitzgerald Kennedy's head wasn't made by a weapon that at best could make a quarter size entry hole, but an exploding pellet could! Whether shot from behind or from the front. Because an exploding pellet doesn't make a small entry level hole when entering a human body! It explodes on impact wherever the targeted part of the body is!
Even in the koolaid version of the famous Abraham Zapruder film shows his head is being pushed back from an exploding pellet!
And yes! they did have that technology in 1963! Remember Chuck Yeager has exceeded the speed of sound,being 768 mph, in excess of 816 mph in his X1 Jet plane circa October,1947. Russia's sputnik has cirlcled the earth Circa 1959. Get it? all before 1963.
And yes, our CIA, already infiltrated, and dominated by what you call the 'alleged' Illuminati have developed by this time! 1963! an assassination pistol firing an exploding pellet, saturated with shell fish toxin, electric operated,(worked on a charge,)gas powered,(had no need for GSR for discharge,)could only be fired upclose.
Perfect for William Greer,driver of the limosuine that day, to, with right hand on steering wheel, to left handedly shot John Kennedy in the head as is evidenced in the 'undoctored' version of the Zapruder film, BEFORE! it was confiscated by the FBI, which was also largely controlled by the Illuminati by this time.
John and Nellie Connally, and the Kennedy's, all kept their mouths shut to save their lives.
The Kennedy's are Illuminati bloodline family anyway.
Trust me DUDE! You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about not I
Your humble correspondant,
Paul is dead!
Brain Twister

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

White women are big boned and racist. Thats why you see so many white serial killers killing them cause they cant stand them.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Brain Twister wrote:
White women are big boned and racist. Thats why you see so many white serial killers killing them cause they cant stand them.
Brain wash media tells us white men are culprits. There are just as many black rapists, serial killers, and child molestors as their are white.

Yup, even in O Canada.

Yes, and the Luciferian British empire,which controls Canada as a commonwealth, has used O Canada to help degenerate, and destroy the white middle class males of America...O Canada!

Yeah that's right we'll send Ozzy Osbourne, members of (former band,) Led Zeppelin,(Page and Plant and them,)The Rolling Stones and the rest of Luciferian Druids back over the Ocean from whence they came.

Then we'll claim back our U.S. constition, and Bill of Rights, clean house in our Government, both Democrat and Republican!

P.s. It's no mere coincidence that the British rock groups(first,) and American rock groups also, idolize Aleister Crowley,(the Moses of Satanism.)!!

Who happens to have been a Brit!! Surprise surprise!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

The Boston Marathon bombing was caused by a flash powder bomb, and not a pressure cooker bomb as the Illuminati controlled/dominated Media will have us to believe!

Not only, but the two brothers, Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev were most definitely patsies.

go to http://www.itsagodthingproductions777.com

'Call up': Boston Marathon actors.

The guy in the wheel chair had no legs before the event, and has fake prosthetics on!

The human body holds 6 liters of blood, the arteries takes blood from the heart to every extremity in the body constantly.

If that dude just had his legs blown off then he should have been laying in a pool of blood, passed out and/or in delerium.

We are being lied to!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

And also one more thing!

SIC SEMPER TYRANUS!!!!!!!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

There were two,not one shooters in Aurora.

Our government has been doing unethical mind control experiments on U.S. citizens since after WW2! All facts not fictions.

Not the loyal America loving people, but that 'so-called,''alleged,' Illuminati,(who controls our governemt!)has been!

DARPA : Sonic projector
U.S. Army: Voice to skull
U.S. Airforce: Microwave sound projection
U.S. Marine Corps: Operation Medusa.

These programs are all Neuro(of the brain/mind,)electromagnetic devices using microwave transmission of sound into the human skull.

Yes, I contend that Adam Lanza, Sandy Hook shooter
James Holmes,Aurora Col shooter
Aaron Alexis, D.C. Shooter

All were severely mentally ill people used by our fucked up Governement!

Don't bet me! you'll lose Johnny!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Brain Twister wrote:

Well, what a very stupid & ignorant comment.

Hey African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy, mind if I ask?---- Why are you pretending that you are coming from Canada?

Are you ashamed to be African American?

Clearly, there are a lot of very negative stigmas associated with African Americans.

But, when one pretends to be something which they aren't.---- They come across as being punks & cowards.

Granted, African Americans SURE are known as being punks & cowards.

From now on, before you type up your posts, just post as what you are. An African American (Descendant of a black American slave).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Brain Twister wrote:

Hey boy, just please take some time out & evaluate.----- "Your people" (African Americans ---- Descendants of black American slaves) have ancestral roots in this land. Which goes back over 400 years. Despite this, African Americans still CANNOT function or survive on their own.

Even foreign born blacks distance themselves from African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

All of the foreign born blacks whom I, my family, friends, acquaintances & co-workers know, have stated that most African Americans are a professional, perpetual, lifetime pity case & charity case.

All of the foreign born blacks whom we know, have stated that most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are royal, big time, pathetic losers & failures at life.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Paul is dead since 1966 wrote:
<quoted text>the FBI, which was also largely controlled by the Illuminati by this time.
John and Nellie Connally, and the Kennedy's, all kept their mouths shut to save their lives.
The Kennedy's are Illuminati bloodline family anyway.

Your 3 points above.----- You are incorrect.

Via what you stated above, it sure appears that you are not thinking clearly. That you are not thinking clearly, yet again.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Paul is dead ----

You said "Yes, he was certainly an excellent marksman".---- Yep.

You said "Whether he was an a great marksman or not makes no difference whatsoever".---- Oh, it VERY much does make a difference.

Because it shows that he was perfectly capable of those shots on that very fateful day in Dallas, back in November, 1963.

You said "All and I mean every professional there that day concurred (at Parkland hospital I mean), that the shot came from the front".----

You are incorrect. You are incorrect, yet again.

Every professional at Parkland Hospital stated (In written testimony) that the shots came from behind. The shots which struck John F. Kennedy. The shot which struck John Connally. The shot which struck the window.

The shots ALL came from behind.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Paul is dead wrote:
<quoted text>In addtion, a 6.5 by 52mm bullet issued from a 91/38 carbine shot from behind, whether from the 6th floor or the ground floor, whether from a marksman or amateur, whether the car is moving at 10mph, or 80 mph, or standing still will make at best, maybe, a quarter size entry hole.

Not at all.

That Carcano rifle was perfectly capable of making that wound in the back of John F. Kennedys (JFKs) head.

At that Parkland Hospital.--- At least 12 surgeons who were in that room where JFK was, including a neurosurgeon & head trauma nurse all stated that the wound which JFK suffered came from behind.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Paul is dead ----

You said "back to Jean Hill, the lady in the red coat; the closest witness to the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy".---

Well, you have done it again. You have done it yet again.---- You have stated something diametrically OPPOSITE of what you previously stated.

Awhile back on this thread, you stated that "she saw William Greer turn around, but, she wasn't sure if he pulled any trigger".

You said "It was the phony Arlen Spector".---- Uh, nothing "phony" about Arlen. Nothing "phony" about Arlen when he formed a law firm with Martin Katz. Or when he was in the United States Senate.

You said "he told her what to say".---- Nothing of the sort.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Paul is dead -----

You said "Spector would fly into a rage".---- Arlen didn't do any of that.

He just interviewed her.

You said "That is why they never included her testimony in the Warren Commission".----

Nope.

The reason why Jean Hills remark was not included in the Warren Commission was because she was confused.

Jean Hill stated that she "didn't know".
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Paul is dead ---- You said "You mean the photo from the googled artice Paul really is dead".--- Yep, that is the one.

You said "that dude looks like Vincent Price!".---- Ha, ha.

You "think" that he looks like Vincent Price?

Geez, it appears that you also aren't seeing correctly.

Come on, he looks NOTHING like Vincent Price.

You said "Whenever I try to look up that article on google here at the library it won't allow me due to so much spyware".----

Well, no "conspiracy".

Please lose your mindset of everything being a "conspiracy theory".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

790 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
passing by 6 min andet1987 2
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Dave Nelson 224,449
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min andet1987 5,256
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min EXPERT 115,435
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Liam 533,158
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 13 min andet1987 3,985
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 15 min bsr 526
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min ROCCO 721,805
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min FudgeNFury 256,792