Why do white men hate white women who...
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2429 Sep 7, 2013
Paul is dead ---- You said "They murdered Bobby Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King too!".---

Nope.

If you really "believe" this, you SURE aren't thinking clearly.

You said "They brought the drug culture in through English groups, starting with the Beatles, to destroy middle-class American white males".----

Not true.

If you really "believe" this, your thought process is really off the mark.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2430 Sep 7, 2013
Paul is dead ---- You said "They brought hard drugs into the inner city, everywhere USA to destroy black men".---- Nope.

Back in 1997, California left wing Democrat Congresswoman Maxine Waters held hearings about this.

Via these hearings.--- Absolutely nothing came of these hearings.

People AREN'T being "forced" to take drugs. People who take drugs take these drugs via their own choice.

You said "They want a race war, so they can enforce martial law on us, and take away our Constitutional rights indefinitely".---

Nope.

If you really "believe" that, you are not thinking clearly. You are not thinking clearly, yet again.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2431 Sep 7, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
80% of our politicans,(atleast!)are Illuminists, both Democrat and Republican! Professor Griff said.

Ha, ha.

Are you even aware of what you stated above?

You throwing up Professor Griff as a reference.

Professor Griff, a radical left wing African American (Descendant of a black American slave) rapper.

Geez, if singer Nicki Minaj is going to tell you that the Brooklyn Bridge is for sale for $100.00, are you going to believe her?

Please lay off the conspiracy theory sites.

Vector off these conspiracy theories.

Start getting some logic & reasoning. For once.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2433 Sep 7, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
a bullet issued from a 91/38 Carcano will not make an entry shot baseball sized hole in the back of his head.

That bullet from that Carcano was PERFECTLY capable of doing that.

The Carcano rifle is a very good rifle. With good muzzle velocity.

Lee Harvey Oswald was an EXPERT marksman.

When Lee was aiming on John F. Kennedy, Kennedys head was way closer to Oswald. Compared to targets which Lee shot at when he was training for sniper certification in the Marines.

Also, these 2 factor. As to why the entry wound was quite large.---

1. The car John F. Kennedy was in was moving.

2. John F. Kennedys head was moving.

So, when that powerful rifle bullet struck Kennedys head, law of physics with impact.---

That bullet made quite an entry hole.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2434 Sep 7, 2013
Paul is dead ---- You said "American bankers didn't call the shots then. Military men did".---

You have this inverted & counterclockwise.

Military men have training & weapons. But, how do military men live? Off of money from businesses & banks.

Without businesses or banks, military men COULDN'T operate or even exist.

You said "The South was rich agriculturally".---- Correct.

You said "they didn't have the economic, nor the industrial might of the North".---- True.

Regardless, rivalry between the Southern & Northern banking & business interests were AT the forefront of the United States Civil War breaking out. For the Civil war continuing until the forces of the South were defeated militarily.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2435 Sep 7, 2013
Paul is dead ---- You said "James Paul Mccartney was not standing in the photo shoot outside of Abbey Road Studio December 20th, 1966".----

Paul McCartney SURE was.

Your point above is diametrically OPPOSITE of your one previous point which you stated to me awhile back.

This is what you said.---- You said "That you thought that Paul McCartney may have been murdered sometime in early 1967".

So, with your point above, you are again throwing up something which is diametrically OPPOSITE of a point which you stated before.

You are totally contradicting yourself. Contradicting yourself, yet again.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2436 Sep 7, 2013
Paul is dead ---- I have to step out now. I still have to respond back to 7 of your previous posts which you addressed to me. Hopefully, I should have some time by Thursday. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.

In the meantime, later.
Paul most definitely dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2437 Sep 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "They murdered Bobby Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King too!".---
Nope.
If you really "believe" this, you SURE aren't thinking clearly.
You said "They brought the drug culture in through English groups, starting with the Beatles, to destroy middle-class American white males".----
Not true.
If you really "believe" this, your thought process is really off the mark.
Koolaid's here yeah we're havin some fun! Goo goo goo get your koolaid here...hahaha get koolaid here yeah yeah it's koolaid time koolaid time yeah it's koolaid time...hahahahahahaha!!!
Paul most definitely dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2438 Sep 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
2. The testimony (Very indepth at this) of John Connally.
3. The testimony (Very indepth at this) of John Connallys wife, Nellie.
250 testimonials agree with me, not you! All but one were murdered...Jean Hill, the lady in the red coat.

She would agree with me, not you!

And not only was she there friend, she was the 'closest' witness to the assassination!

She said! not me! there was a rifleman on the grassy knoll.

She said! not me! She saw Greer with the pistol.

NO?! read her book 'Last dissenting witness!'

Roy Truly said! not me! He and Oswald were sipping coffee in the Dallas School book depository at the time of the assassination!Approximately 12:29 pm, that fateful day November 22nd, 1963!

Truly by the way was Lee Oswald's supervisor there. Yes,he was an employee at the Dallas book depository!

Malcolm Wallace's, a known hitman for LBJ,fingerprints were found all over the 6th floor of the book depository!

The shot from the 6th floor was obviously a diversionary shot!

John Kennedy was going to exposet the secret societies, he gave a speech to that effect just 10 days before he was murdered!

JFK was going to revamp the CIA and scatter the present form existing at that time to the four winds! His own words!

John Kennedy had signed executive order 111000000 to wrest control of our monies from the Federal Reserve system and put it back in the hands of our Congress, which was never carried out!

JFK was going to build our economy on a silver currency. The only thing left of that legacy is the JFK silver half dollar!

The secret societies, the CIA, and the Fed are all controlled by the Bavarian Illuminati, founded on May 1st(Beltaine a Luciferian/Satanic holiday!)1776.

The Illuminati murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy November 22nd, 1963 at approximately 12:29 to 12:31 pm.

YUP!!!!

Not of the above actual and factuals are in the Warren Commission Report!

Gee I wonder why?

Oh oh I remember now, thinking through my alcoholic,incoherent drug addeled stupor!

Let's see....Oh yeah cause the freakin Warren Commission Report is 150% BOGUS!!!!!\

To use your innane phraseology!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2439 Sep 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "I said all states owned slaves, excepting Pennsylvania".---- Yes you did. You were incorrect.
You said "actually it was Vermont that was the only truly free state".---- True.
You say this, AFTER I pointed this out to you in one of my previous responses back to you.
No you're the knuckle head who said the 'Free states' never owned slaves. You not me, quizkid.
I corrected myself, not you!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2440 Sep 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "Paul appeared on David Letterman to make a big 'laugh' out of the so-called rediculous conspiracy".---- No surprise about this.
Paul & David Lettermans reaction.---- You, yourself SHOULD heed what Paul & David stated.
What Paul & David said, shows that this rumor about "Paul being dead" is just a conspiracy theory.
A totally ridiculous & juvenile conspiracy theory at this.
You said "You concurred that the Military Industrial Complex are building 'Detention Centers,' around the Continental United States, and even in Alaska".---- Correct.
It would be a conspiracy theory if they weren't two totally different people, and they obviously are oh thick one.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2441 Sep 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "They brought hard drugs into the inner city, everywhere USA to destroy black men".---- Nope.
Back in 1997, California left wing Democrat Congresswoman Maxine Waters held hearings about this.
Via these hearings.--- Absolutely nothing came of these hearings.
People AREN'T being "forced" to take drugs. People who take drugs take these drugs via their own choice.
You said "They want a race war, so they can enforce martial law on us, and take away our Constitutional rights indefinitely".---
Nope.
If you really "believe" that, you are not thinking clearly. You are not thinking clearly, yet again.
I am not and have never used and/or quoted Maxine Waters as reliable witness or source, so what's your idiotic point.

No my reliable sources and witnesses as to the CIA bringing drugs into the U.S.A are as follows:

Rodney Stich senior administrator for the FAA (Federal Air Admin.) He said not me! The CIA have been using planes to bring drugs into America for atleast the past 50 years!

Gene "Chip" Tatum, CIA operative and member of Operation team RedRock. He gave sworn testimonials about Illuminati controlled Military industrial complex bringing heroin into the USA stuffed in the cadavers of dead GIs! They were working with Asain Triads and the Golden triangle!

Gene Tatum was a CIA operative flying missions from Columbia, Venezuela, and Niguaraqua and Panama, back to Mena airbase in Arkansas. He said! not me! Plane loads of coke were being flown into that airport!

They're just two examples I can draw from!

Maxine Waters? I never ever mentioned Maxine Waters!

Knothead!

And by the by, if you think it's all a bunch of bull shit conspiracies look up FRANKLIN COVER UP SCANDAL!

Again I repeat oh thick one......FRANKLIN COVER UP SCANDAL

You get it that time?

Ok just one more time.....

FRANKLIN COVER UP SCANDAL
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2442 Sep 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your time frame was off by at LEAST a few minutes.
This is why this is critical.---- Oswald would have had PLENTY of time to walk down to that cafeteria.
It wasn't my time frame, it was theirs! Meaning Baker and Truly.

It would literally be impossible to be in two places at once.

Again, Truly's and Baker's testimony was not included in the bogus Warren Commission Report!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2443 Sep 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "James Paul Mccartney was not standing in the photo shoot outside of Abbey Road Studio December 20th, 1966".----
Paul McCartney SURE was.
Your point above is diametrically OPPOSITE of your one previous point which you stated to me awhile back.
This is what you said.---- You said "That you thought that Paul McCartney may have been murdered sometime in early 1967".
So, with your point above, you are again throwing up something which is diametrically OPPOSITE of a point which you stated before.
You are totally contradicting yourself. Contradicting yourself, yet again.
I never ever said James Paul McCartney was killed in early 1967. Don't just accuse me! show me where I posted that! Again, to use your phraseolgoy, Prove your charges!

Talk about not thinking clearly! whew!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2444 Sep 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- I have to step out now. I still have to respond back to 7 of your previous posts which you addressed to me. Hopefully, I should have some time by Thursday. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.
In the meantime, later.
No please don't get back to me.

The only mistake I made? I spelled Nicaragua incorrectly.

And that's how it's been all along. Sloppy typing, omits, and misspellings do not detract from TRUTH!

Ofwhich I have been posting all along!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2445 Sep 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "American bankers didn't call the shots then. Military men did".---
You have this inverted & counterclockwise.
Military men have training & weapons. But, how do military men live? Off of money from businesses & banks.
Without businesses or banks, military men COULDN'T operate or even exist.
You said "The South was rich agriculturally".---- Correct.
You said "they didn't have the economic, nor the industrial might of the North".---- True.
Regardless, rivalry between the Southern & Northern banking & business interests were AT the forefront of the United States Civil War breaking out. For the Civil war continuing until the forces of the South were defeated militarily.
Miltary men weren't controlled by the bankers as they are now. Example? Andrew Jackson, a miltary man whose efforts helped win the battle of 1812 against the Luciferian controlled British empire. It was Jackson who denied a renewal of the charter with the Bank of England, which was and is now controlled by the Illuminist Rothschilds. He,Jackson, succeeded! Military men could not do that today! but then they could! Today the colonels, Generals and politicians are all puppets for the Illuminati!

You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about not me.

Yes Johnny, you're wrong as usual!

Knothead!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2446 Sep 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
When Lee was aiming on John F. Kennedy, Kennedys head was way closer to Oswald. Compared to targets which Lee shot at when he was training for sniper certification in the Marines.
Also, these 2 factor. As to why the entry wound was quite large.---
1. The car John F. Kennedy was in was moving.
2. John F. Kennedys head was moving.
So, when that powerful rifle bullet struck Kennedys head, law of physics with impact.---
That bullet made quite an entry hole.
The car was moving about to 10 to 15 mph. I don't friggin care if the car was traveling at break neck speed. A 52mm bullet issued from a 91/38 Italian Carcano/Carbine couln'nt make a 1 3/4 by 4 inch hole in diameter in the back of John F Kennedy's head.

Your points are rediculous!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2447 Sep 10, 2013
Law of physics? You're balmy dude, get out the sun before you get heat stroke.

Because of the velocity of a bullet,(said speed,) and elasticity of skin,(the skin is a living membrane that contracts from impact of anything entering it,) a bullet hole is always, always smaller when it enters the body; and it always leaves a bigger exit hole. This is a plain and simple fact.

The only exception would be an exploding pellet. The skin would not have time to contract, the impact would be too vast.

In this case, JFK's right frontal damage and left back damage to his head would be close in proximity. Yes, obviously an exploding pellet was used.

Really Johnny, you really want to use the law of physics? Whether it was a pellet, as I believe, or a bullet, as you believe; either way it was travelling much faster than the car was, agreed?

In other words, the bullet, or pellet, was definitely outrunning the car.

Law of physics, the impact pushed Mr. Kennedy's head back; itso facto...the pellet was issued from the front! Not the back! His head was pushed back from impact!

See? I even beat you in your own arguements, using your own wordage! Hehahahahaha

Hahaahaahaha You're funny man!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2448 Sep 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Professor Griff, a radical left wing African American (Descendant of a black American slave) rapper.
Geez, if singer Nicki Minaj is going to tell you that the Brooklyn Bridge is for sale for $100.00, are you going to believe her?
Please lay off the conspiracy theory sites.
Vector off these conspiracy theories.
Start getting some logic & reasoning. For once.
Nicki Minaj is an MKULTRA and/or Illuminati puppet my friend, not Professor Griff!

Knothead!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#2449 Sep 10, 2013
By the by, you need to start thinking for himself! not me!

There are 900 concentration camps, all equipped with guillotines!

"Those who would not worship the Beast or his image, were beheaded for their testimony."

You better wake up quick sonny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Rosesz 675,493
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Xtasty 110,012
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,282
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 hr Holy God s Child 619,347
More from around the web