Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead --- In regards to your previous post to me, post #1129.--- You said "I still wanna know how 5 7 1/2 inch tall, olive skinned, jet black hair, brown eyed, round faced James Paul Mccartney turned into 5 11 1/2 inch tall, an entire 4 inch growth mind you, dark brown hair(not jet black like true Paul)pale green eyed, fair skin Paul,whoops i mean(f)aul as fake Paul) Mccartney in 3 months?".---- What you typed up here is all conspiracy theory themed.
What you mentioned, investigators have looked over the controversy & mystery surrounding Paul McCartney's "alleged" death.
The investigators were (Still are) reputable.
Everything which you typed up above has been TOTALLY debunked by legitimate (Not pseudo) science. Through their investigations, they came up with fact & reality.
Fact & reality was that Paul McCartney did NOT die back in 1966.
Rather than checking out conspiracy theory sties. Please start calling up reputable sources. Reputable sites which are based upon legitimate science, facts & reality.
You say here all my conspiritorial, fantasy driven,"pseudo" science has been debunked by "legitimate" science.

Actual, and factual first year biological science based on "150%" credibility in reality, to use your terminology; every and all humans skulls are fully formed by age 21,'every' and 'all'; without exception. Gabriella Carlesi, and Francesco Gavazzini discoverd that August, and September 1966, Paul, had a rounder, and smaller skull, then did December and after...1966,(F)aul. A full 6 inch difference in the mandiubular jaw line in the latter.
Green eyes can turn blue in later life, and vice versa, provided, scientifically now!, there is enough pigment of the lesser color. In other words if a person is born with blue eyes, with enough green pigment, the blue can fade,and the green can become dominant, "150%" true. Never! scientifically will deep brown eyes turn green, or blue, it just doesn't happen! Yes, without the use of colored eye contact lenses! Johnny! James Paul Mccartney bn June 18, 1942, had a unique type hazel eye color; it resembled coffee brown. Now, would it be possible for the brown to fade, and the hazel to become dominant? Certainly. Huh just one problem oh wise one! Today's Paul, aka William Campbell, aka (F)aul! has pale green eyes, it could never happen in nature. Add to the fact he grew from 5'8"3/4 to 5'11" 1/2 in just 4 months, August to December 1966! They just couldn't be the same person.
You see Johnny, you're not able to debunk 'anything' I've posted so far. I don't care that you disagree with me;but I've perused many past posts and notice you have a tendency not just to insult my native intelligence, which you do 98% of the time, your own words, but you also attack most of what I post. And you're the one who contradicts all the time, not me. Heh hem..The bullet issued from the carcano carbine can't exude gun powder residue because the bullets were rimmed, then you said, no, the ammo was too old, then you finally conceded that they indeed, infact did because he had GSR on his right hand, but did so not revealing he got it in a shoot out with officer Tibbet; you condradict yourself, and you're dishonest to boot!
Nick

Desenzano Del Garda, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

I'm a man and this statement is from a man's point of view, Joan. I have a sneaking suspicion that you were just on this site and looking at this question this person posed most likely just to comfort yourself about your choice in black men. Well, I'll give you the answer you've been most desperately seeking. You're a trashy white whore who has abandoned what your family before you was, who they are and their skin color. Everything who they are will now soon be lost, their DNA as well. In your children their will be no relic of you or how you look. Now don't bother me, I wont waste much more than I already have on waste.
Joan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would come up with a new line Medicine Man - it's getting a little stale about the greasy black troll who is in his mammy's basement.
I have have great life, great job and the perfect man - and he's black - yes white men - he is black and he is beautiful and he is sexy and he is quite the lover.
So tell us about your life Medicine Man - are you a man?? Haven't answered that question for me yet?? Love life?? A wife?? A girlfriend?? A lover?? A mistress??
I can't say for sure if you are a man but as far as your life I can tell you don't have one and you don't have a woman either - she ran off with the black guy - you know the one she was running around with behind your back until she got up enough guts to confess to you that she prefers black men over you.
I think I would prefer a corpse compared to you - they aren't nasty like you.
You avoid any questions concerning your life and it's because as we all know - you don't have a life.
Your day consists of checking all the topics, tracking me down or attacking someone or anyone who happens to say they are white and prefer black.
Stick around maybe if you are a good little scumbag you may get to read something really juicy. By the way lowlife, you don't bother me but I must bother the hell out of you.
princess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

This is so true im a white girl 17yo i date nothing but black guys and white guys be so so so jealous they stick letters in my locker calling me kim kartrasian,disgrace to white race and others. But nobody will say anything when im walking around with my boyfriend at school because white guys know that he will beat they asses. White guys really have nothing on a smart black guy period. White guys been jealous over black men for a long time now im only 17 but i know my history and i am ashamed of my ancenstors i will admitt that. The reason why most white females and other non black girls like black men because when we see them we see strong men and that is sexy plus they can dress there ass off and they have sexy skin complextions i love chocolate anyway so give me a chocolate covered man and i will go crazy lol. i know so many white girls that feen and fantasize about black guys but are afraid to talk to them because they are scared what people will think but so many are just dating them now.
Rob

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Joan
"You are so jealous of the black man because he gets to see it and have it anytime he wants"
Woman do not talk like this about themselves and men having sexual access to them. This man is a troll.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

TO MAHATTAN JOHNNY:

I just tried to google-access Paul is dead: Part 1 a facial comparison; getting a referrance(The most compelling evidence that Paul is dead, and has been replaced by William Campbell.)

Guess what? It has been blocked!

I have recently tried to youtube-access William Milton Cooper's JFK Assassination Unmasked.

Guess what? many of the video clips have been tampered with beyond being able to understand them.

No Johnny, none of it is just plain coincidence.

Mr. Kennedy recieved a throat shot from the grassy knoll,(nothing mysterious, all the knoll is, is a grass covered hill fenced in with trees adjacent/parallel to the Dealy Plaza U shaped road; going toward the Dallas North/South Freeway.

Greer turns around, right hand on steering wheel and blows Mr. Kennedy's head off,(pushing his head back! not forward!,)lefthandedly;with an assassination pistol,electric operated(worked on a charge,) and gas powered,(didn't need gun powder for its discharge, thereby bypassing the need for a warm parafin test(damn clever actually!)with an exploding pellet saturated with shell fish toxin.

Meanwhile, evidentially mind YOU! not conspiritorially! Lee Harvey Oswald was in the Dealy Plaza, Texas School Book Depository! Not on the 6th floor, like the Illuminati dominated/infiltrated Warren Commission states! but rather in the 2nd Floor Cafeteria,nonchalantly drinking a cup of coffee being introduced by his boss/supervisor one Roy Truly, yes Oswald was an employee there!, to one Marrion Baker, a police offier no less!

All proovable facts! Johnny.

Mr. Kennedy was NOT turning the bend of Dealy Plaza in a horse pulled carriage, and he wasn't shot with a 19th century musket!

No Johnny, we had supersonic jets flying in mid- air, and were in the beginning stages of a burgeoning space race with the Russkies.

Fact: The CIA was interested in assassinating Castro;(but they killed Mr. Kennedy instead!)

Fact: There is a snail on the bottom of the Ocean, whose toxin is more deadly than a cobra, black widow spider, or rattlesnake.

Fact: The CIA were experimenting with said toxin for assassination purposes out of Bethesda Maryland, an outskirt of Washington D.C., during that same time period.

Finally, Paul Mccartney is dead! You can't debunk the truth!

You are either a highly intelligent, yet extraordinarily naive young man;

or a dihonest conspiritor who has been most helpful in hiding the truth all along.

P.s. Mr. John Fitzgeral Kennedy's(A very grand man he was!!!)brain cannot be found to this day. Not conspiritorial 'tripe' Johnny, Actual, and most factual.

Gee, I wonder what happened? how in the heck did they lose his brain?

Gee, oh I know! what was left of his brain, what wasn't destroyed in the shot, was saturated with more than a trace amount of shell fish toxin.(yes Johnny, the sea snail is a shellfish!)

Pleas Mr. Illuminati dupe and/or conspiritor, quit pissing down my back and tell me it's been raining!

Are you a dishonest conspirator! Johnny!?

All facts! no conspiritorial fictions!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

So! Most white women prefer black men nowadays; good riddance to them.

I'm not going to get uptight about people who don't really love me; I sign them off.

The white man has to turn it around; they're(most of todays vain, cold hearted white females,) are not good enough for us!

For people who really love each other, black men with white women, and white men with black women, or whomever or whatever race or sex of people are in love with eachother, leave said people alone, and get on with your lives.

Stay close to God, and Jesus white man! Conduct yourself worthily, and God will bless you with a worthy woman.

Says in the Old Testament, back thousands of years ago, that it's better to live alone in the wilderness than to be with a contentious woman!

In other words, I'd be better off a hermit out in the woods, than to be with an untrustworthy woman.

For Pete's sake white man, we're not designed by Father-God to be dominated by the opinions of women anyway; we're living in an upside down world anymore.

You don't have to automatically trust women, just don't hate them. Regardless of who we are, we all spent the first 9 months of our living existance in a womans womb!

God bless you all fellow Americans!

Up with 1776!

Down with the Illuminati dominated government!

Since: Mar 13

Rotterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Johnny wrote:
Hi Amanda. How's it going?
Yeah good and yourself?
Chill

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

What a bunch of nonsense. Bellyaching? You're flattering yourself. Any white broad that wants to date a black guy can go ahead: bye bye. Enjoy being a welfare, single mom LOL! And as for black men not judging you...well, dumbass, you should hear how they talk about dummies like you when you're not around. Idiot.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Mama Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah good and yourself?

Real good to hear.

I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking.

Amanda, did you like Kenya?

How did you like Brazil?
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Nick wrote:
I'm a man and this statement is from a man's point of view, Joan. I have a sneaking suspicion that you were just on this site and looking at this question this person posed most likely just to comfort yourself about your choice in black men. Well, I'll give you the answer you've been most desperately seeking. You're a trashy white whore who has abandoned what your family before you was, who they are and their skin color. Everything who they are will now soon be lost, their DNA as well. In your children their will be no relic of you or how you look. Now don't bother me, I wont waste much more than I already have on waste.
<quoted text>

Nick, just to give you a heads up about the poster who made this thread. Who is going by the name of "Joan".

Joan is NOT a natural, real woman.

Joan is a very lowly, stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) dude.

Joan has been posting & trolling on Topix Top Stories forum for a few years now. In each & every one of his threads & posts which he types up, his theme is the same.

His threads & posts entail interracial sex stories.

In his sex stories, he always portrays the White women as being major, big time s---s. He always portrays the White dudes as being verbally & physically abusive. He portrays the White dudes as being incompetent & irresponsible. He also always portrays the White dudes as being users & abusers of alcohol &/or hard drugs.

Again, Joan is NOT a natural, real woman.

Joan is an African American dude.

A very lowly, stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) dude as this.
tystud

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

One day the world will end and so will everybody in it....What will all this crap matter than lol...You only have one life live it to the fullest because one day your life will end and than what will all this crap matter? it wont so who cares what other people think or do or want to justify thier actions.. who gives a flying fuck i DONT...lol...eventually life expires and who or what you like or want lol....Now think hard about what i said hope it sinks in lol
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

me too wrote:
<quoted text> i am white boy but think You are great.You deserve Your sweet revenge on your white husband..hope You take his money and give it to Ur Black lovers.

No, no, you aren't White.

You are a very lowly, stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

Please just take some time out & evaluate.---- "Your people" (African Americans --- Descendants of black American slave) have ancestral roots in this land, which go back over 400 years.

Despite this, most of "your people" (African Americans ---- Descendants of black American slaves) still CANNOT function or survive on your own.

Most of "your people" (African Americans --- Descendants of black American slaves) NEED the Democratic Party, the federal government &/or a labor union for your survival.

Even in cases where "your people" (African Americans ---- Descendants of black American slaves) are getting by.---- They are on public assistance. Or, they are employed in the public sector. They are with a public sector union.

They are just barely making it. They are living from paycheck to paycheck. From hand to mouth.

Even foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) distance themselves from African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

All of the foreign born blacks whom I, my family, friends, acquaintances & co-workers know.----- Have also seen firsthand African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior, actions & attitudes.

All of the foreign born blacks whom we know, have also commented about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior, actions & attitudes.

All of the foreign born blacks whom we know, have also stated that most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just cannot function or survive on their own.

Even foreign born blacks consider most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be a professional, perpetual, lifetime pity case & charity case.

Even foreign born blacks consider most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be a bunch of royal, big time, pathetic losers & failures at life.
tystud

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

And tyhis whole white women dont like white men anymore thing is a stupid threasd stasrted by black men if white women didnt like white men anymore i would be born as a black man anbd not a sexy ass white man not white boy im a 200 pond plus white malke and thats all muscle with hair on my chest....
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Paul is dead wrote:
I stand corrected; Pennsylvania did not free all slaves until late 1847, and Conneticut didn't give slavery until 1848.
The only free state was Vermont, which in its State Constitution of 1777, prohibited slavery thusly.
And there were two gray(down the middle,)Northern states, both New Hampshire, and New Jersey; which neither one gave up the institution of slavey until the signing of surrender, Gen. Robt E lee to U.S.Grant,@ Appomattox Courthouse,circa April 4th, 1865.

Geez, how "convenient" of you to state that you stand corrected.

AFTER I pointed out your former incorrect statements which you addressed to me about which American states were slave holding states.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Paul is dead wrote:
And even if it's so, then wouldn't his cheek have gun powder residue on it as well?

Yep, it sure was so.

No, Lee Harvey Oswalds cheek wouldn't (It didn't) have gun powder residue on it.

The reasons why Lees cheeks didn't have the gun shot residue from that Italian Carcano rifle was because of these factors.----

1. The ammunition which Lee used. It was older ammunition.

2. How Oswald held that rifle.

3. The position of Lees face, when he pulled the trigger.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Paul really is dead wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually laughable that you don't know when the modern age started.

Don't you remember?

Awhile back on this thread, when you pointed out about the time frame of when the modern age started.---- I was in agreement with your points.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Paul is dead ----- You said "9-11 was most definitely an inside job!!" --- You throwing up a statement such as this, you sure don't appear to be thinking clearly.

You don't appear to be thinking clearly, yet again.

You said "And Lee Oswald did not kill our beloved John Fitzgerald Kennedy!".---- He sure did.

In a few of my previous responses back to you, I listed how Lee Harvey Oswald carried out the assassination. Via a timeline.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Paul is dead ---- You said "He was replaced by William Campbell".---- Nope, Paul McCartney wasn't.

Awhile back on this thread, when we were blogging about this, I listed the reasons which pointed out why there was absolutely NO way in which that was possible.---- That the person was NOT any William Campbell.

I'm not going to re-type my previous points.

You said "As far as you being so respectful to me, you've labeled me 'incoherent', mildly retarded'".---

In our many blog discussions & debates, I have stated several times, that you appear to be incoherent.

I never stated that you were mildly retarded.

I asked you if you were mildly retarded.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Paul is dead wrote:
The farmming technologies of that day and age, insured slavery, not in any way did it vector it out.

Somewhat correct. Primarily incorrect.

You were correct about your statements regarding Eli Whitneys Cotton Gin.

Elis Cotton Gin, for 1794 till 1860.

But, by 1860, other & NEW technological breakthroughs happened. More advanced than the Cotton Gin.

You said "I said Ray wasn't innocent of the assassination of MLK".---- Geez, in a couple of your previous posts which you addressed to me, you stated that you weren't "sure" if Ray carried out the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr..

In a couple of your other previous posts which you addressed to me, you stated that James Earl Ray was innocent of the assassination of Dr. King Jr..
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Paul is dead ---- You said "Hershey Choclates is not headquarter in Hershey, PA, but now in Mexico City. Infact! the factories in Hershey are now shut down! Why do we build an oil platform in Brazil".---

Why is this?

Who is to blame for this?---- The politicians of the Democratic Party. The United States unions.

It was the very high taxation by the politicians of the Democratic Party. It was the many regulations by the politicians of the Democratic Party.

It was the very high demands by the United States union leaders.

Very unreasonable demands by the United States union leaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

342 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GMO foods and you! 3 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 69
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min MUQ1 257,189
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min john 115,876
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min hazem selawi 38,493
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 15 min rey 219
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min River Tam 722,590
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 47 min racism warrior 4,927
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Liam 533,887
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 hr bottom1980 484
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••