Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2321 Jun 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "He did have a shoot out with officer tibbet, using a .38 special revolver, which explains GSR on his right hand".---- Your two points here.---- You are absolutely correct.
In any of my previous responses back to you, never once did I ever state any points otherwise.
If Lee Harvey Oswald was so "innocent", why then did he so VERY callously & cold bloodedly shoot Officer Tippet?---- To try to escape from getting caught by police. Because he was guilty of the assassination of John F. Kennedy (JFK).
You said "Yes, he, Lee Oswald, was a C.I.A. operative, and most definitely had knowledge of the days events, November 22nd, 1963".--
Your statement here.--- Geez, you sure are changing your "theories". You are changing your "theories", yet again.
Because awhile back on this thread, in THREE of your previous posts which you addressed to me.--- You stated that you thought that Lee Harvey Oswald "may" have been an operative of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
You stated that you thought that Lee "may" have had knowledge of the events in the early morning hours of November 22, 1963.
He was a CIA operative, who knew he was set up by the time he reached the outskirts of the Dallas Suburb where he had the shoot out with officer Tibbet.

Are you familiar with the Bay of Pigs fiasco Johnny, no doubt you are since you know everything there is to know. President Kennedy had a crackerjack team of U.S. operatives, and Cuban Ex-patriots to land at the beach; but traitors in our own CIA tipped off the KGB, who tipped off Castro, who was lying in wait for those men that fateful morning. Actual and factual bud.

I bring this all up for the fact that in the heat of the cold war, Oswald lived in Soviet Russia, and not only was allowed to leave, freely, but take a Russian girl back to the States with him.

You don't see that all these people work together behind the scenes. Yes Johnny, I am speaking of the Illuminati, they are internationalists, not beholden to any country, who basically ran the Soviet system openly, and ran our government covertly,(hidden.)Mr. Lee Oswald was a pawn in the game pal.

You're the one who doesn't have a cogent answer, you not me. The assassination happened at 12:29 pm, November 22nd, 1963. Lee Oswald was drinking a cup of coffee in the book depository cafeteria on the second floor, being introduced to a police man, Marion Baker, by his , Oswald's, supervisor Roy Truly at 12:31 pm; also a total of 6 witnesses saw him in the cafeteria at the time of the assassination. Their eye-witness testimony isn't in the Warren Commision report.

250 of the closest witnesses to the assassination died mysterious deaths, and/or homicides.

The lady in red, Jean Hill, saw Greer turn and aim the pistol at John Kennedy, oh yes she did! And she saw a rifleman at the grassy knoll. No, she cannot conclusively say she saw Greer take the shot. It happened in your own words Johnny, 7 to 11 seconds pal?

Malcolm Wallaces fingerprints were found all over the 6th flr of the book depository, including the carcano carbine. Wallace was an associate of LBJ.

All solid facts Johnny, all solid facts, of which you have no logical explanation for.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2322 Jun 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

You want me to show some respect and start calling you G-D? Wow, Johnny you make giggle..hehehe

smh...hahahahahah lololol!
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2323 Jun 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "you've labeled me 'mildly retarded".---- No, I never did.
I asked you if you were mildly retarded.
You said "No, I'm sober".--- Well, you say this.
But, via your points which you type up (With all due respect), it SURE points towards your mental judgement being impaired.
You said "I was drinking coffee, not Kahlua! or taking drugs, at 4:15 Eastern standard time, I heard, and saw the footage".---- Hmm? That you can supposedly "remember" what you did on a particular day in July, 2012?
This seems very questionable.
You said "The Media! THE MEDIA SAID! THERE ARE TWO SHOOTERS INVOLVED! AT THE AURORA, COLORADO MOVIE THEATRE!".----
Your statement here is very suspect.
Because of these 2 reasons.---
1. Reporters who were on the scene that day would NOT have called that movie theater, the "Aurora, Colorado movie theater".
2. Since you mentioned this, I did a VERY in-depth search about that shooting at that movie theater. I came across MANY video links.
In all of those video links, NEVER once did any reporter or reporters ever state that there were 2 shooters.
Yes, Johnny, my mistake, and only mistake was it was the 20th, and not the 19th. Yes, I remember everything pal, I was there!@ the t.v. that is. Your media said there were two shooters for the first 45 minutes of reporting. Yes Johnny, actual and most factual. And I quote,"One shooter has been apprehended, and one is still at large."

One(1) shooter has been apprehended, and one(1) is still at large."

I repeat, you ignorant meathead you!, "ONE(1) SHOOTER HAS APPREHENDED, AND ONE(1)IS STILL AT LARGE."
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2324 Jun 5, 2013
Paul is dead wrote:
Yesterday,July 20th, around this time 4:15, I was up watching the news, when I first heard about the massacre in Aurora,Col. Several times, not once! It said two shooters were involved, not just one, and that one was in custody, and one was at large.
Next week, Pres Obama will be signing legislation regulating gun laws soon to be under U.N control.
Golly gee Batman, what a friggin coincidence!
James Holmes was a Manchurian candidtate,(somewhat of a patsy if you will) and the second shooter was his handler, an illuminist agentur, commissioned by the Comittee of 300, I DOUBT IT NOT!!!!!!!!
Here I am reporting straight away what I heard and saw on T.V.,Friday, July 20th, 2012. Two shooters, count them two(2); one(1) in custody, one(1) still at large.
A most convincing, and dare I say, COGENT rebuttal to your nonsensical attacks on my posts Johnny!
And no, I wasn't bombed, or stoned!
P.s. The one(1) and one and only mistake was I thought it was July 19th, when it was really the 20th.
An insignificant mistake Johnny.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2325 Jun 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "you've labeled me 'mildly retarded".---- No, I never did.
I asked you if you were mildly retarded.
You said "No, I'm sober".--- Well, you say this.
But, via your points which you type up (With all due respect), it SURE points towards your mental judgement being impaired.
You said "I was drinking coffee, not Kahlua! or taking drugs, at 4:15 Eastern standard time, I heard, and saw the footage".---- Hmm? That you can supposedly "remember" what you did on a particular day in July, 2012?
This seems very questionable.
You said "The Media! THE MEDIA SAID! THERE ARE TWO SHOOTERS INVOLVED! AT THE AURORA, COLORADO MOVIE THEATRE!".----
Your statement here is very suspect.
Because of these 2 reasons.---
1. Reporters who were on the scene that day would NOT have called that movie theater, the "Aurora, Colorado movie theater".
2. Since you mentioned this, I did a VERY in-depth search about that shooting at that movie theater. I came across MANY video links.
In all of those video links, NEVER once did any reporter or reporters ever state that there were 2 shooters.
See the last two posts Johnny, take a hard look at the last two(2) POSTS.... MEATHEAD!
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2326 Jun 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, how very convenient of you to state this. AFTER I pointed out your inconsistencies regarding the Beatles, Paul McCartney, the Beatles songs of the early / mid 1960s, the Beatles songs of the late 1960s & Tavistock.
Where are they Johnny? I know way more about the Beatles then you do, and that's quite obvious.
What year did Yesterday come out Johnny? or Elanor Rigby? or For no one? Tell me?...No,no I'll tell you Yesterday, 1965, and Elanor Rigby, and For no one? 1966, when the real Paul was still alive! No convenient inconsistancies here bud, you can't keep your facts straight, so don't go accuse me of what you yourself are guilty of!
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2327 Jun 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- You said "Meanwhile we build an oil platform off the coast of Brazil. Yes, this employed millions of Brazilians..".---- True.
You said "Hurray for NAFTA!".--- Yep.
NAFTA has been GREAT for the United States & for the other nations of this hemisphere.
In several of my previous responses back to you, I listed the MANY benefits of NAFTA. To the United States & to the other nations of this hemisphere.
You said "but screw the the American worker who desperately needs that employment".--- Well, don't blame NAFTA.
For American jobs going overseas,please put the blame where it SHOULD rest with.---- The Democratic Party & the American unions.
In a few of my previous responses back to you, I listed the reasons as to WHY American jobs have gone overseas.
GATT, and NAFTA are two of the biggest disasters to ever befall the U.S. economy, and history will prove it for me!
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2328 Jun 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
In your above remark, you are "definite". Furthermore, you also throw up a different date.
So, you are again displaying inconsistencies. You are again coming off as being not coherent & not cogent.
I never ever said true Paul was murdered in 1967, you're just plain lying now. Show hard proof, which actual post did I ever say that? I didn't! It goes to show you'll lie just to win an argument.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2329 Jun 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Furthermore, Panama received the Panama Canal back on December 31, 1999.
Ha, ha.
Geez, you SURE aren't sounding that coherent nor cogent.
He was 'suicided.' And 81 comes after 78, are you aware of what you post? It doesn't matter what Panama got in 1999. We lost the Panama canal on Carter's watch.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2330 Jun 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Politically, Abraham Lincoln could NOT have outwardly stated that the North fighting the Civil War was about Northern banking & industrial interests.
Abraham put forward the Emancipation Proclamation back on January 1, 1863.
The timing of Lincoln putting forward the Emancipation Proclamation.---- Abraham put the Emancipation Proclamation forward, was well AFTER the start of the Civil War.
Lincoln put forward the Emancipation Proclamation as a rallying cry for the North.
Abraham putting forward the Emancipation Proclamation made it outwardly appear like the Norths "cause" in fighting the Civil War was "just" & "noble".
In addition, at the time of Lincoln putting the Emancipation Proclamation forward.--- The Norths armies were NOT doing well at all in the Eastern Theater of operations.
So, Abraham & the armies of the North NEEDED a rallying cry.
Most of all, because of this reason.---- Lincoln putting forward the Emancipation Proclamation.---- Abraham did this to keep England & France from supporting the Confederate forces.
Every State except for Vermont owned slaves, actual and factual. Slavery was the pivotal issue of why South Carolina, the first southern state to succeed from the Union did so. It was a domino principle, First S.C. then N.C. then Tennesse, Alabama,Louisiana, Florida, Mississippi,Missouri,Arkansas, Texas,half of Maryland,yes I am aware politically they stayed true to the Union, and half of Kentucky, which also politically stayed true to the Union. Finally Virginia succeeded, finally convincing Robert Edward Lee to command Confederate forces. No, you're incorrect yet again, Slavery was the pivitol issue regarding succession. You need to get your facts straight before you argue with me buddrow.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2331 Jun 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- Lee Harvey Oswald was supportive of John F. Kennedys domestic policies.
But, Lee was VERY much against John F. Kennedys foreign policy initiatives.
These were John F. Kennedys foreign policy initiatives which Oswald was VERY vehemently against.----
1. John F. Kennedys hardline stance towards the former Soviet Unions (USSRs) left wing communist dictatorship.
Primarily in regards to John F. Kennedy demanding to the former Soviet Unions government.--- To remove their long range nuclear armed missiles which they had stationed in Cuba.
John F. Kennedy gave the government of the former Soviet Union a VERY stern warning. For them to remove their missiles from Cuba.
Oswald didn't like John F. Kennedy demanding to the former Soviet government, for them to remove their nuclear armed missiles from Cuba.
2. John F. Kennedys policy towards Cubas left wing communist dictatorship.
Very soon after John F. Kennedy was elected & sworn in as president of the United States.--- John F. Kennedy put an economic embargo on Cuba.
Oswald didn't like John F. Kennedy putting the economic embargo on Cuba.
3. A little after the economic embargo was placed on Cuba.---- John F. Kennedy gave the go ahead for an assassination plot against Fidel Castro.
Oswald was VERY angered by John F. Kennedy giving the go ahead for an assassination plot against Fidel Castro.
4. When Fidel Castro gave a speech in Cubas capital, Havana. Fidel very openly spoke about a few of the assassination attempts on his life. Castro spoke about how John F. Kennedy gave the go aheads for all of these assassination attempts.
Oswald was VERY angered by this.
Six days prior to John F. Kennedys assassination.--- Oswald tried to obtain a travel visa from Cuba.
Lee hoped (After he assassinated John F. Kennedy), that he would be able to escape capture from American authorities.
Oswald hoped to escape to Cuba. Lee hoped that he could live in Cuba as a hero.
John F. Kennedys foreign policy initiatives.---- WERE the reasons for Lee Harvey Oswald to take the initiative to assassinate John F. Kennedy.
He was disillusioned with Soviet Communism,as a practicing Marxist state. He hated secregation, he was born a Catholic, and had nothing but admiration for John Fitgerald Kennedy, our first Catholic president who was pro-integration, as was Lee Oswald. Oswald was a fall guy from jump. You have no COGENT answers Johnny, you need to quit.
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2332 Jun 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Paul is dead ---- Lee Harvey Oswald was supportive of John F. Kennedys domestic policies.
But, Lee was VERY much against John F. Kennedys foreign policy initiatives.
These were John F. Kennedys foreign policy initiatives which Oswald was VERY vehemently against.----
1. John F. Kennedys hardline stance towards the former Soviet Unions (USSRs) left wing communist dictatorship.
Primarily in regards to John F. Kennedy demanding to the former Soviet Unions government.--- To remove their long range nuclear armed missiles which they had stationed in Cuba.
John F. Kennedy gave the government of the former Soviet Union a VERY stern warning. For them to remove their missiles from Cuba.
Oswald didn't like John F. Kennedy demanding to the former Soviet government, for them to remove their nuclear armed missiles from Cuba.
2. John F. Kennedys policy towards Cubas left wing communist dictatorship.
Very soon after John F. Kennedy was elected & sworn in as president of the United States.--- John F. Kennedy put an economic embargo on Cuba.
Oswald didn't like John F. Kennedy putting the economic embargo on Cuba.
3. A little after the economic embargo was placed on Cuba.---- John F. Kennedy gave the go ahead for an assassination plot against Fidel Castro.
Oswald was VERY angered by John F. Kennedy giving the go ahead for an assassination plot against Fidel Castro.
4. When Fidel Castro gave a speech in Cubas capital, Havana. Fidel very openly spoke about a few of the assassination attempts on his life. Castro spoke about how John F. Kennedy gave the go aheads for all of these assassination attempts.
Oswald was VERY angered by this.
Six days prior to John F. Kennedys assassination.--- Oswald tried to obtain a travel visa from Cuba.
Lee hoped (After he assassinated John F. Kennedy), that he would be able to escape capture from American authorities.
Oswald hoped to escape to Cuba. Lee hoped that he could live in Cuba as a hero.
John F. Kennedys foreign policy initiatives.---- WERE the reasons for Lee Harvey Oswald to take the initiative to assassinate John F. Kennedy.
Castro's Cuba was a Soviet Sattelite country. By the time Lee Oswald returned back to the States circa 1962, he didn't have the same zeal for Cuba afterward, just plain facts.
truth707

Leuven, Belgium

#2333 Jun 5, 2013
Looks arent everything wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with you sista.I'm 400 lbs. extremely ugly, and I smell.
But, I'm still worthy of a black man.
A white man won't even give me a second look.
And I don't care about the S.T.D.'s either.
So THERE!!........to all you white men.
You tell em girl.
hey bro how are doing? it's hard at times to comment like a woman, try hard next time, hahahahaha everything about this comment says,'i'm a white boy and i hate when black guys date white girl', cheers man!
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2334 Jun 5, 2013
The U.S. seceded most of the ownership, and control of the Panama canal to Panama back in 1979, ofcourse after we built it. Panama got total control in 1999; how does this benefit America Johnny?
me too

United States

#2335 Jun 6, 2013
Joan wrote:
Have I got one for all of you white men who say you won't go with a white girl after she has been with a black man. First of all, how would you know if she was or not?? If she tells you she hasn't and you believe her, you are a bigger jerk that you would believe.
I am a married woman of almost 25 years and to a white man. I was with 3 black men before I met my husband. One turned out to be a dud, the other turned out to be a better friend than a lover and the third one raped me - yes he raped me.
I have always had a secret love for black men and I always throw hints around to that effect.
Since my white husband and I have been married and for the past 10 not being happy for reasons I will not get into right now, I can tell you that I have been seeing not 1 but 2 black men behind his white back and he has no clue whatsoever that I am.
He hates blacks and calls me a "N" lover and when we fight I am so tempted to tell him that I am carrying on an affair with 2 black guys.
One is actually a very close friend that I have helped over the past 2+ years financially using "whitey's money" and the other is a full blown affair. I also help him financially when I can. We meet and sneak around all the time. He is married and his wife has no clue to his affair with me either. We meet and I suck that very long and thick black *ock and he *ucks me hard and long and shoots his loads all over me. We meet at the hotel once a month when my husband and the guys go to the strip clubs and his wife has her realtor meetings.
We have such wild and crazy sex and I am addicted to his black *ock.
Every day - 7 days a week we text and send each other pics of our body parts to each other and some nights I will make him a video that he can play with his *ock and get a hard on and toss himself off and he video tapes it all for me. I love the taste of his goo and I brought him a plastic bottle so he can toss off for me and put it in the bottle and bring it to our next meeting.
I have actually lost weight having just his goo for lunch instead of pizza or burgers or sub sandwiches.
I never EVER have sex with my husband and it's been like that over 8 years now and he still has sex with his wife but she gets moody when it comes to sucking him off. She never has swallowed and I wowed him with my BJ's and with the swallowing. I think I will have some now on ice - I can taste it all ready - time for a refill.....
So if you think that white men won't go with a girl that has been a black man ask yourself how would he know that you have been with one before,(or during) your relationship. Black is where I am at and I am just waiting for my piece of the pie from the estate settlement and then whitey will be served up divorce papers from me. After it's all done and I have my name on all the necessary papers I will personally video tape myself having sex with my black lover and then have one of both of my guys filling me up at the same time.
If I'm lucking he will die of disgust and I will then collect his shares too.
I'm evil but he is worse - beats me up with wrench and has kicked me and pushed me down the stairs and at the bottom of the staircase he greets me with Mr. Fist has he gives me black eyes, a cracked lip and more.
I love black and I'm never going back to white EVER
So if you must hate me for my taste - you can also all line up and kiss my lily white *ss.
i am white boy but think You are great.You deserve Your sweet revenge on your white husband..hope You take his money and give it to Ur Black lovers.

Since: Jun 12

Summersville, WV

#2336 Jun 8, 2013
I really could care less who you sleep and breed with. Personal choice. To me it's most about the head and heart anyway
monsoon

New York, NY

#2337 Jun 16, 2013
Who in their right mind would want a black whining can't get a job, dumbed down low phoney black guy for nothing but to freak him. Those boys can't even get a cab for a woman and they are lazy as sh.t.
Greg

Erie, PA

#2338 Jun 17, 2013
I say let them have the country. When they funk it up, history will show their worth.
James

Chicago, IL

#2339 Jun 20, 2013
Joan wrote:
<quoted text>
I did - do you have a problem with it??
Oh great ruler have you no brains - you just don't get it maybe because you are one of the white men I described here.
Can't stand to see a white woman on the arm of a black man. He who proudly shows his woman off for all to see and doesn't hide from the people who he's afraid that would see us.
I am proud to walk on the arm of my black man - tall, sexy, dimples, body of an athlete, smile to melt icebergs - shall I go on. Has a great job and makes lots of money.
So what is your problem here anyway??
Um first of all it's extremely white trashy to fuck black guys if you wanna be despised ad stated like your a circus freak go ahead, yeah we're all equal but I don't want my daughter having a half black kid at 16 ad then the kid grows up confused and with no identity and to the one who wrote this whole original post your obviously a fat nasty girl who no one wanted and like all nasty white gurls they run to blacks haha so it's not a surprise
Paul is dead

Pleasantville, NJ

#2341 Jun 23, 2013
Johnny wrote:
paul is dead ---- In regards to your previous post to me, post #1123.--- Your point here.-- You said "and lee harvey oswald didn't kill JFK. William Greer his limo driver did. He killed him with electric operated, gas powered assasination gun with an exploding pellet filled with a shell fish toxin".-- Ha, ha, ha. Lol.
You really "believe" this?
Please start laying off the conspiracy theory sites.
The way you see it Johnny, probably because you're brainwashed by the Media,(or you're a conspirator!), 1963 was akin to the horse and buggy days. No, actually it was a full 17 years into the modern era. In 1947, our Sabre jet broke the sound barrier, exceeded the speed of sound in excess of 600 mpg's, and the Russkies had their Mig jet do the same. We ended up ahead of the Soviets because of a German rocked scientist named..guess? Wernher Von Braun. So, we developed techonology to fly jet planes, and sent space ships into outer orbit, but to develop an assassination pistol, electric operated,(worked on a charge,) and gas powered(had no need of gun powder in its discharge,)Wow, boy howdy do Johnny, that gun didn't exude GSR,but I digress! No, no, no we didn't have that capability to pull that off in the horse and buggy days of the early 1960's right? See how rediculous you actually are pal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 3 min Ugly Truth from d... 16,456
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 96,771
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Anon 776,203
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min lil whispers 605,142
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Oxbow 559,804
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min onemale 265,261
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 31 min WasteWater 5,122
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 58 min WildWeirdWillie 175,724
More from around the web