Why Won't The Government Help Against...
Lucy

Berkeley Springs, WV

#189 Mar 1, 2014
Eve Hayes wrote:
What is going on? Instead of my loan amount going downj, it continues to go upl I've tried contacting per internet like all my bills. I can NEVER get on their website. I am truly afraid of what this company is doing to me. I need help. Should I contact an attorney>
Found a good Laywer and get copys of your mortgage assignments from your court house alot of these docs are forged and fake and see if you can get copys of your closing papers also and look at them very carefully at all the signers ours had Jeff Young is one of many forgers..find a good comsumer att that deals with mortgage servicing Fraud!
Lucy

Berkeley Springs, WV

#190 Mar 1, 2014
This is for all to read please get copys of your mortgage assignments and copys of your closing papers and file a complaint with all three credit reporting co's we had SPS removed off all three of our reports they clod not proove they forclosed on our home they put forclosers in our credit report from 2002 till 2009 and now our report says we don't have a mortgage with SPS and never did there only a collection co's and they know they cant do mods..they claim to be our lender and there not...also check your SEC some helped me fing where fairbanks was using out Tax ID No in the SEC AND MAKE SPS PRODUCE REAL DOCS NO COPYS?
LATODAY

Indianapolis, IN

#191 Mar 3, 2014
lu lu wrote:
People get this thrugh your head SELECT POERTFOLIO SERVICING IS NOT A LENDER,,,THERE NOT EVEN A MORTGAGE CO.AND THERE BACKED UP THE THE GOVERMENT CURREPT,GET A GOOD LAYWER THAT GETS IT.....SPS SHOULD BE IN PRISON,WHEN THEY WERE USING THE EQUI CREDIT NAME,IT WENT BANKRUPT AND THEN WENT UNDER THE NAME FAIRBANKS CAPITAL NOW THERE SPS AND THEY HAVE SHILL CO.NAMES THEY USE TO SCAM PEOPLE,GOOGLE SEARCH SPS AND BANK OF AMERICA,THERE ALL CRIMNALS AND SHOULD BE IN PRISON?????????
they buy up dead discharged debt from BOA, my mortgage was discharged in Chapter 7, there is nothing to collect... my case got dismissed and I am waiting for sps to come in and file...
they are trying all kinds of illegal stuff.... I hate BOA, the lawyers they hire to lie, sign affiliates (SP) that should be and are illegal, how can they sign these fake documents, they were not at my signing... they all lie, cheat.... ugh...
ZIPPY

Newington, CT

#192 Mar 3, 2014
I CONTACTED MY LOCAL BANKING COMMISSIONER AND ALSO FILED A COMPLAINT WITH MY ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE IN CT. DON'T GIVE UP DON'T LET THEM SCARE YOU AWAY!! CALL THE BANKING COMMISSION AND ALSO REPORT THE DOWNFALLS TO THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE.
AS OF FEB 3 2014 THE BANKING COMMISSION HAS MADE CONTACT WITH SPS ... I CAN NOW SAY " I HAVE BEEN CALLED AT LEAST 10 TIMES SINCE THEN AND HAVE A SERVICE'R WORKING WITH ME TO FIX MY PROBLEM " DO NOT LET THEM WALK ALL OVER YOU, THIS IS AMERICA AND THERE ARE LAWS TO O BIDE BY! LIKE ANYTHING THERE IS NEGLECT BUT IF YOU ARE LEGIT, FIGHT BACK!
GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS AMERICA.
Marsha

Newington, CT

#193 Mar 4, 2014
Zippy; Thank you for your words of encouragement I will not give up my fight to keep my home. i am also from Connecticut ( Newington )

What is most depressing is today's news where the Government has promised One billion dollars in aid to the Ukraine !
Why don't they offer the American people 1 billion in aid !
What a racket, we are everywhere except here where we should be helping America re build !
sue

Nesbit, MS

#195 Mar 26, 2014
im in this nightmare right now..im fighting tooth and nail with spf.to keep them from defaulting on my house.there saying we are behind and every payment has been paid.it all started when BOA handed my mortage over to them and didnt give them the last 2 payments that was paid to them.i have proof they were paid and tried faxing it to them all day today without any luck.
cjb92

Jacksonville, FL

#196 Apr 3, 2014
lu lu wrote:
People get this thrugh your head SELECT POERTFOLIO SERVICING IS NOT A LENDER,,,THERE NOT EVEN A MORTGAGE CO.AND THERE BACKED UP THE THE GOVERMENT CURREPT,GET A GOOD LAYWER THAT GETS IT.....SPS SHOULD BE IN PRISON,WHEN THEY WERE USING THE EQUI CREDIT NAME,IT WENT BANKRUPT AND THEN WENT UNDER THE NAME FAIRBANKS CAPITAL NOW THERE SPS AND THEY HAVE SHILL CO.NAMES THEY USE TO SCAM PEOPLE,GOOGLE SEARCH SPS AND BANK OF AMERICA,THERE ALL CRIMNALS AND SHOULD BE IN PRISON?????????
This is not true...SPS is our lender on our home. I had the same argument with one of the SPS employees, however, when we refinanced our home, SPS was the lender...Ended up having a dirty mortgage broker and his brother worked for SPS, hence why our loan was financed through SPS. SPS is a lender, however, most of the time they are only a holder of the mortgage.
lucinda

Martinsburg, WV

#197 Apr 3, 2014
lucinda

Martinsburg, WV

#198 Apr 3, 2014
cjb92 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not true...SPS is our lender on our home. I had the same argument with one of the SPS employees, however, when we refinanced our home, SPS was the lender...Ended up having a dirty mortgage broker and his brother worked for SPS, hence why our loan was financed through SPS. SPS is a lender, however, most of the time they are only a holder of the mortgage.
..........SPS Is not a lender or a mortgage co.there on a 3rd rate collection co.your from Jacksonville Fl.one of SPSs office's that and utah.YOU MUST WORK FOR SPS HUH?
really people

Salt Lake City, UT

#199 Apr 3, 2014
Pissed Off Homeowner wrote:
Don't pay them any large amounts of money..they are just stealing it from you.Get a good lawyer and put these bastards down.Plus they can't take your home from you..Research shows there not even a mortgage company.
yes SPS is not a mortgage company, they service the loans for the investors. what this means to all of you pissed off people (that obviously cannot read the loan papers that YOU signed) is that they enforce the terms that YOU and the LENDER agreed on.
if you signed an ARM loan don't get pissed at the servicing company when your rates skyrocket, look in the mirror and say "man i'm stupid for signing those papers". also, yes they can foreclose if you don't pay your mortgage. if the investor of the loan wants to foreclose SPS simply does the leg work.
the servicing companys are not to blame here, if blame must be place blame yourselves and the lenders for agreeing to such crazy loan terms. take some responsibility!
really people

Salt Lake City, UT

#200 Apr 3, 2014
LATODAY wrote:
<quoted text>
they buy up dead discharged debt from BOA, my mortgage was discharged in Chapter 7, there is nothing to collect... my case got dismissed and I am waiting for sps to come in and file...
they are trying all kinds of illegal stuff.... I hate BOA, the lawyers they hire to lie, sign affiliates (SP) that should be and are illegal, how can they sign these fake documents, they were not at my signing... they all lie, cheat.... ugh...
CH7 BK means that you are no longer obligated to pay, however the investor still has an interest in the property and CAN still foreclose. it is true that that cannot demand payment, but i cannot believer you think that just because you did a CH7 that the home is yours....really?
lucinda

Martinsburg, WV

#201 Apr 12, 2014
really people wrote:
<quoted text>
CH7 BK means that you are no longer obligated to pay, however the investor still has an interest in the property and CAN still foreclose. it is true that that cannot demand payment, but i cannot believer you think that just because you did a CH7 that the home is yours....really?
You sure don't know much about mortgage servicng Fraud do you,Your just in the dark or your an emplyee Of Select Portfolio Servicing aka Fairbanks aka Equi Credit there the only ones defending there Crimnal Co.we found out that the mortgage groups on FB had there so called Laywers and Enplyees spying on these groups and using them agaens us homeowners,SO SPS's Threats mean Shit to Us,We the homeowners are on to SPS.....
Lost

Blair, NE

#202 Apr 12, 2014
I'm still waiting to hear from them on a new mortgage payment it has been a year and still nothing!
lucinda

Keyser, WV

#203 Apr 16, 2014
really people wrote:
<quoted text>
yes SPS is not a mortgage company, they service the loans for the investors. what this means to all of you pissed off people (that obviously cannot read the loan papers that YOU signed) is that they enforce the terms that YOU and the LENDER agreed on.
if you signed an ARM loan don't get pissed at the servicing company when your rates skyrocket, look in the mirror and say "man i'm stupid for signing those papers". also, yes they can foreclose if you don't pay your mortgage. if the investor of the loan wants to foreclose SPS simply does the leg work.
the servicing companys are not to blame here, if blame must be place blame yourselves and the lenders for agreeing to such crazy loan terms. take some responsibility!
Really SPS Cant proove they have the right to forclose or collect our payments,so mabe you better get caught on to Mortgage Servicng Fraud,and SEC fraud,you must work for SPS Hu?
lucinda

Keyser, WV

#204 Apr 16, 2014
Lost wrote:
I'm still waiting to hear from them on a new mortgage payment it has been a year and still nothing!
.........If you do a mod the Servicing Co.Duel Tracking,thats why they want to do a mod and why they give you the run around at the some time there doing a forclousre intsead,SPS Gets you to sign those papers and thats where they illgally forclose.Duel Tracking is now illgal in states,There crimnals?
lucinda

Martinsburg, WV

#205 Apr 21, 2014
TO IMPLEMENT PRUDENT AND FAIR SERVICING ...
www.change.org/.../jeff-graham-to-implement-p... ;
Change.org
Petitioning Jeff Graham ... For example, Select Portfolio Servicing advises a homeowner seeking loss mitigation options that a single point of contact ...
Jeff Graham | LinkedIn,,,,,,PLEASE SIGN TO STOP SPS>?
lucinda

Martinsburg, WV

#206 Apr 21, 2014
http://www.change.org/petitions/jeff-graham-t... #
Jeff Graham: TO IMPLEMENT PRUDENT AND FAIR SERVICING PRACTICES
My name is Chris Wyatt, I am a former Litton Loan Servicing executive who left the mortgage...
Change.org
Kevin

Key Largo, FL

#207 Apr 23, 2014
A DI LUZIO wrote:
DOES ANYONE HAVE A POSITIVE OUT COME WITH SELECTPORTFOLIO?
WHAT government agency helps del with all the illegal charges?
In Florida we can hire a lawyer to stop them stretch it out for 3 to 10 years.
Kevin

Key Largo, FL

#208 Apr 23, 2014
I had BOA, they sold to SPS. I got a foreclosure lawyer,paid $100 a month, rented for $6,000 a month. Got tenant to pay for everything. Then SPS withdraw foreclosure complaint after 3 years. So I nt need a lawyer. SPS call m 2 years every day and week. I tried modification seeral times. The last tme they offere,SPS said to pay for the insurances. The insurance company only accepts full payment for te whole year. After I paid and submitting proof, SPS said they cannot do a mod. So fine,I not answer the phone until my insurance goes for one year. of course I making some rent to pay the bills. Just get a lawyer and do not pay,eventually they will foreclose.I not even file bankruptcy. It only stalls a foreclosure for 6 months. I stopped paying my creditcards,too. Out of 20, one wanted 90%, another wanted 10% or $2,000 to wipe clean. the rest just charged off. You do not even have to file bankruptcy. Just tell them you are filing,they will charge you off anways.Bankruptcy you hav to pay a lawyer,why when you can do yourself. You can even keep your favorite cards, I kept the one with airline miles. Good to kep one for later you will not get one,lol. If you make any extra money,put in your IRA,no one can touch this account.Maybe I wont pay for 10 years,though. But I can save my money for retirement and no have a mortgage for 10 years. If they want to not tke a giant loss, they will do a mod or they going to eat it for millions.lol. I think my loan was caught up in that robo signing lawsuit. I think thereis a flag on this mortgage,saying do not foreclose on me. Why would theynot foreclose the past 2 years, but tried the first 3? Oh well that is 5 years, Thank-you SPS I love them.
sue

Nesbit, MS

#209 Apr 24, 2014
my loan has been sold off several times in the last 9 years.BOA had it and sold off to SPS in Dec. last year.they first said i was 3 payments behind when they first got my loan(the payments went to BOA).after a lot of calls to them and there lawyer,they now say im 1 month behind and has added fees and still adding late fees every month.i have sent them and there lawyer both copies of where every payment has been made and it has'nt made a bit of difference.I have filed a complaint with my att.gen.i know theres not anything they can do at this time,but with enough complaints against them,there can be something done just like with BOA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min guest 673,332
............"I never HAD any toys"....... 12 min Doctor REALITY 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Elerby 104,734
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min Holy child Jehova... 46,176
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min Holy child Jehova... 619,350
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 981,316
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,814
More from around the web