jennie

Martinsburg, WV

#154 Dec 19, 2013
Ripoff Report | select portfolio servicing directory of Complaints ...
www.ripoffreport.com/directory/select-portfol...
Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported ... Select Portfolio Servicing TIME TO TAKE DOWN SELECT PORTFOLIO Salt Lake City ... Select Portfolio Servicing ripoff are they going under Salt Lake City Utah Author:...
Ripoff Report | select portfolio servicing directory of Complaints & Reviews
www.ripoffreport.com
Ripoff Report | select portfolio servicing directory of 13034 Complaints & Reviews: Select Portfolio Servicing Loan Modification, Internet
Lucy

Martinsburg, WV

#156 Dec 19, 2013
http://articles.mcall.com/2000-10-19/business...
Nationscredit Closes Last 100 Offices Across U.s. Company Was Accused Of Predatory Lending,...
articles.mcall.com
NationsCredit, a consumer lending branch of Bank of America Corp., shut down its remaining 100 offices for good this summer.The organization, often called a predatory lender by consumer groups, ran...
Like Share Stop Notifications about an hour ago

Lucinda Stotelmyer Our servicer SPS said Nations credit/Equi Credit owns our mortgage note they went belly up in 2000?
about an hour ago Like
Lucy

Martinsburg, WV

#157 Dec 19, 2013
http://www.thelocal.ch/20130924/credit-suisse...
Credit Suisse closing accounts in '50 nations'- The Local
www.thelocal.ch
Credit Suisse says it plans to close some clients' accounts as it focuses on high-value customers in some countries and pulls out of others altogether.
Lucy

Martinsburg, WV

#158 Dec 19, 2013
http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Select-Portf...
Select Portfolio Servicing Reviews
www.glassdoor.com
20 Select Portfolio Servicing reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Like Share Stop Notifications 28 minutes ago

Seen by 4
Lucinda Stotelmyer Loss Mitigation (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Select Portfolio Servicing full-time for less than a year

Pros Pay is decent compared to their competitors (other call canters) and it is very easy to get hired.

Cons Building is very run down and in a scary area. The work environment is hostile due to employees with seniority essentially hazing new employees. A lot of high school drama, and employees being very open about sleeping with each other and trading sexual favors for promotions.

Advice to Senior Management Be a little bit more selective of who you hire and get a new building.

No, I would not recommend this company to a friend I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company
27 minutes ago Like
Lucinda Stotelmyer This co.needs to go Down and Out for Good???
26 minutes ago Like
Lucy

Martinsburg, WV

#159 Dec 19, 2013
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/the-st...
The Statute of Limitations in Foreclosure Actions | Nolo.com
www.nolo.com
If there is a significant time lapse between when you stop making mortgage payments and when the lender initiates a foreclosure, the foreclosure might violate the statute of limitations.
Lucy

Martinsburg, WV

#160 Dec 19, 2013
THE BUSINESS OBSERVER FORECLOSURE SALES
www.businessobserverfl.com/legal-notice.../20...
Related articles
Aug 9, 2013 - Florida Foreclosure Attorneys, PLLC (Boca Raton). 09-7941-CA. 08-12-13 .... Morris Hardwick Schneider (Maryland)..... widespread credit problems, fraud in underwriting ... cans' rights from arbitrary or wrongful violations.
http://www.businessobserverfl.com/legal-notic...
www.businessobserverfl.com
screadpersonwith psp

Los Angeles, CA

#163 Dec 23, 2013
By brother got a loan from b of a for $ 203, 000 in 07 making payments we lost youngs brother in 09 and this yrs my mom was in the hospital five time but then b of a hand over are contact to psp and they say we are six months behide we have the money to bring it up to date what do I do
Pete

Hedgesville, WV

#164 Dec 27, 2013
Legal Lounge - MSFraud.org
www.msfraud.org/law/lounge/lounge.html
Mortgage Servicing Fraud cases,... Cases Dismissed for Lack of Standing/Jurisdiction ***...... Fairbanks Capital n/k/a Select Portfolio Servicing Back to top.
Legal Lounge
www.msfraud.org
Pete

Hedgesville, WV

#166 Dec 27, 2013
Subpoenas to Mortgage Servicers

Citimortgage, Inc.
Ocwen Financial Corporation
Greenpoint Mortgage Funding, Inc.
HSBC Mortgage Services Inc.
Saxon Mortgage Services, Inc.
Morgan Stanley Mortgage Capital Holdings LLC
Residential Capital LLC
Residential Funding Company, LLC
Nationstar Mortgage LLC
Aurora Loan Services LLC
PennyMac Corp.
Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.
Green Tree Servicing LLC
Emigrant Mortgage Company, Inc.
PHH Mortgage Corporation
Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc.
American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc.
SunTrust Bank
A member of the Tribe

Temple, TX

#167 Jan 2, 2014
I am so very sorry that all of this has happened to all of you. I am in the same boat. I have made every payment since I bought my house in 2005. I can even prove it. What I can't understand is how SPS can choose when to process payments, when to add fees to my account and then apply my monthly payment to pay their fees and not to the monthly payment. They show payments made by Western Union sporadically that I did not make and in amounts that do not coincide with my monthly statements and then notify me 3 week before the date of sale that I am being foreclosed on. I have paid them twice with the assurance that they would audit the account and find the mistake. I have been unsuccessful in obtaining an itemized list of account activity and have been asking for the past five years. I never had this problem with my original lender. I called to make the most recent payment in December of 2013 and found out that they are foreclosing on my home in less than 30 days. Talk about being shocked. I faxed all of my receipts, confirmation numbers, and bank statements to prove that the money was taken out and sent to this company. You would think I would have a case here, but SPS is not responding to my attorney's letters or requests for information. I am tired of fighting! No one will ever win against these crooks. The person with the deepest pockets will always win. It is amazing that our Government does not see what is going on here and take action to stop it. This is predatory lending at its highest level. So, I have moved out of my home and am so very happy with my decision. I can rest now. I sure wish I could see the look on the "big-wigs" faces when they walk into that house! Let's just say this....they will lose WAY more money than they ever stole from me. the house was mine and I can do whatever I want to with it. No, I did not burn it down....that IS illegal, but it will cost a fortune to sell that house to anyone else...you know, with repairs and all! You wanted it SPS, YOU GOT IT!!!!!
Waiting fore years

Gonzales, LA

#168 Jan 6, 2014
My house has been in foreclosure for over 3 years I think the last payment was made in March 09. Presently the property is foreclosure status but a sales date has not been posted. Six months ago I called SPS to do a deed in lieu of foreclosure. I hear from SPS only occasional and they do not have an answer on when they will do the deed in lieu. I am glad that I have been warned about them. I guess the last thing to do is bankruptcy.
odiot

Houston, TX

#170 Jan 27, 2014
select will have there day. Just a matter of time. We all have gotten fucd on this one. Thanks to uncle sam him self
Fergie

Bonney Lake, WA

#173 Feb 4, 2014
I will burn my fu..... house to the ground before I let these pricks have it!!
Fergie

Bonney Lake, WA

#174 Feb 4, 2014
Don't know why some people can swear and not me, but I would burn my f&@?$;$& house to the ground before I let these a&?);:holes have it
John Q

Bonney Lake, WA

#175 Feb 5, 2014
I wonder how many people are underwater on their loans compared to people who have equity. I would think sps would be more motivated to steal a house that has equity,they would make more money, whereas if you are upside down they wouldn't make as much cause that equity money is spent.
John Q

Bonney Lake, WA

#176 Feb 5, 2014
wasting time wrote:
Its understandable that all of you are upset however I would do a little more research before you start talking about something you know NOTHING about. First of all you would not be facing foreclosure if you paid your motgage on time. To all of you in judicial states I would really do your research because no servicer or lender can actively foreclose without obtaining judgement (judge must sign to proceed with the foreclosure). If you have a solid case stop wasting time & energy talking about it, hire an attorney & use that energy to save your home.
. Hey wasting time, we had made our payments on time for 15 years, then when I got cancer and had to retire we got behind on property taxes. Next thing we know sps has this loan and starts adding their fees. We have a "assigned relationship manager" who probably doesn't exist, 4 months now and have never been able to contact him. All they do is double-talk and baffle people with their bullshit,then act like they're really trying to help. We still have equity and I think that motivates them more. They stand to make more money on a foreclosure with equity than they would on a home that is underwater. We are still making payments but they keep changing the playing field and asking for more. Talk to 4 people there and you get 4 different answers. Bunch of miserable drones stuck in some cubicles in SLC probably getting bonuses for the more people they screw. I for one will not submit to their nazi tactics.
Lucy

Berkeley Springs, WV

#182 Feb 10, 2014
SPS cant do a mod there only a collection co.scare tactics is all they have there hoping you will move out on your own But people are on to there curreption and scams..Have you noticed that SPS uses the same scam on all home owner's every story Is the same who deals with this scum..we have been going thrugh this for 14 years now and It just keeps going the CEO and owner was convected of Tax Fraud..Thamas Bajimion if I spelled that right..this co.Is crimnal...Crimnals do what they know best Lie cheat steal scam home owners..Yet the goverment has gave them millions to stay in Bussiness thats goverment curreption..These Scum's should be in Prison HOME OWNERS STAY IN YOUR HOME AND GET A GOOD CONSUMER LAYWER AND DEMAND A JURY IN COURT because this co.is will known in our state and all state's for being crimnals?
A DI LUZIO

Portsmouth, OH

#183 Feb 18, 2014
DOES ANYONE HAVE A POSITIVE OUT COME WITH SELECTPORTFOLIO?
WHAT government agency helps del with all the illegal charges?
Mary Meehan

Fort Wayne, IN

#184 Feb 19, 2014
I am so glad I read this before I followed through with a loan modification.

Betty I know what you mean about Bank of America , evil and then like you said gave me to SPS. I need to find another bank to refiance me and get away from them all together. Thats why I love blogs, you really get the right info.
Marty

Portland, OR

#185 Feb 20, 2014
I am very concerned. I am with Chase bank and in the middle of a 3 month trial period for a loan modification. Chase has in the middle of this handed the servicing of my loan over to SPS. Chase refused giving me the modification for a year until I finally got the Attorney General of the state of oregon after them. From all I'm reading here about SPS I'm scared they are throwing me to the wolves and something will surely arise to complicate the modification actually happening. If anyone has any suggestions or info that might help it would be greatly appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 589,354
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 837,039
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 13 min Doctor REALITY 15
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Epiphany2 612,137
bless the jews (Nov '08) 27 min Blessed day 7,186
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 28 min MUQ2 423
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 31 min Vinamese 4,083
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Pegasus 271,264
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr lightbeamrider 176,756
More from around the web