Why Won't The Government Help Against...
Shelly

Hicksville, OH

#110 Oct 23, 2013
Hander wrote:
<quoted text>
Betty, take responsibility for your actions. Your 'v lived eight years in a house that isn't yours. YOU couldn't afford to pay cash for a home so you borrowed the money from "evil Bank of America". YOU chose to do that. The house was never yours. Its been the banks property for the entire time. YOU signed contracts and such and if you'd read them you'd know exactly what would happen if you stopped paying on your promises. take responsibility for your failure to pay your obligations. You should be glad that you're being offered any money at all to move yourself out of someone else's home.
you must be a typical banker. I
One hair left to pull out

Wabasha, MN

#111 Oct 26, 2013
Stopped making payments on our home after countrywide sold mortgage #1 & mortgage #2 to BOA in 2009 and BOA started raising our payments.

Moved out of the house and out of state in 2010 after job loss.

Chapter 7 discharged a year later. Both mortgages were included in chapter 7 & both were discharged. we never reaffirmed the debt. we never made another payment on either account after the filing of the 7 either.

After discharged, Select portfolio servicing sends us mail like nothing happened and demands payment for both mortgages. They say they've bought the accounts and now own our mortgages. Our lawyer sends over the discharge papers from the bankruptcy, so the letters stop for a little while. SPS has since acknowledged the mortgages were discharged and we are cleared of the debt for same, however: we are still yrs after discharge now & still getting letters from SPS saying We owe for taxes, insurance , etc & they have still got the property in our name. We have faxed, emailed and called them to say we have no interest in their modification scams or any other interest in the home. Our bankruptcy lawyer has done the same. Yet SPS refuses to foreclose or get our names off the title so the house just sits empty and I get aggravating mail about once a month from these SPS tarts. The city where the home is located is charging for lawn care to the property tax bill, which SPS has been paying annually so far.

What can I do?
Marc

Columbus, GA

#113 Oct 29, 2013
I hear the complaints and there should be somewhere to go to stop these crooks. I was told that we were approved for the "Cash for keys" in which we signed a agreement, but does not have SPS signature on it. I called and inquired about the signed copy and was told that they dont signed the agreementsand that it is computerized authorization!!Are you serious? This is what got the banks into trouble the first time. I'll wait on the sale and request the promissory and deed to see if they own this property. I'll go to the court and get a copy for myself because they would hve to have provided proof.
Larry Knoxville Tn

Brentwood, TN

#114 Oct 31, 2013
They have tred to get us to modify our loan but hearing others who lost their home and reading these post no way they are crooks and I really everyone could pull together and vote all presiding senator and congress out and start all over government is not or will ever be on our side they fattin their own pocket
Betty Senemmari

Port Arthur, TX

#115 Nov 1, 2013
HANDER
First of all, don't judge e when you don't know all the specifics.
I am disabled caused by an irresponsible uninsured motorist with a suspended drivers license. My name is on the deed at the courthouse and SPS isn't listed on The deed of trust. You are human just like everyone else and what about your imperfections?
I am sure there are plenty like the rest of the human race. You don't know me or my situation and the letters I've received fro SPS for loan mods & demanding large amounts of money up front.
I am a Christian and The Lord is with me in this situation, plus I forgive you for your unknown information about me.
Do you work for SPS? Sounds like it. Walk a mile in someone shoes before you judge. GOD Be with you and I pray He helps you not to judge, lest ye be judged.
Betty Senemmari

Port Arthur, TX

#116 Nov 1, 2013
Marc wrote:
I hear the complaints and there should be somewhere to go to stop these crooks. I was told that we were approved for the "Cash for keys" in which we signed a agreement, but does not have SPS signature on it. I called and inquired about the signed copy and was told that they dont signed the agreementsand that it is computerized authorization!!Are you serious? This is what got the banks into trouble the first time. I'll wait on the sale and request the promissory and deed to see if they own this property. I'll go to the court and get a copy for myself because they would hve to have provided proof.
Yes, go directly to the courthouse. SPS refused to tell me verbally who owned this home and they are not even listed on the deed of trust.
Betty Senemmari

Port Arthur, TX

#117 Nov 1, 2013
Hander wrote:
<quoted text>
Betty, take responsibility for your actions. Your 'v lived eight years in a house that isn't yours. YOU couldn't afford to pay cash for a home so you borrowed the money from "evil Bank of America". YOU chose to do that. The house was never yours. Its been the banks property for the entire time. YOU signed contracts and such and if you'd read them you'd know exactly what would happen if you stopped paying on your promises. take responsibility for your failure to pay your obligations. You should be glad that you're being offered any money at all to move yourself out of someone else's home.
Don't judge me, you don't know me. I can't judge you & I don't know you.
First of all you don't even have all the facts. My loan has been sold over 4 times. You want to talk about responsibility, I was injured by an uninsured motorist, suspended driver's license, her 2nd wreck in a week & by the way, it caused me permanent disability. I take responsibility for my actions. DO YOU?
I made the payments until the evil mortgage fraud consumed me.
Why aren't you talking about the evil that started all this.
I am a Christian, and The Lord sees all the good & wicked & will handle all wrongdoing. You are only human like the rest of us and you have imperfections with things you've done but your skeletons are in the closet. I forgive you and will pray for you that GOD helps you not to judge lest ye be judged. Do you work for SPS and affirm all this evil being done to innocent people?
WOW I'm really going to pray for you. Walk a mile in someone's shoes before you criticize & accuse. What a clueless person you are
and your comment doesn't make sense, you don't even know the whole story. Be careful, you never knows what life holds for you & then you'll want empathy!!!!!!!!!!
Betty Senemmari

Port Arthur, TX

#118 Nov 1, 2013
Hander wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't denied a modification by SPS. You didn't qualify for any modifications offered by government handouts. SPS is a servicer and doesn't loan money.
Then why do they state verbally only (not in writing)they offer special in-house financing?
Oh right, another lie but I bet you agree with this evil!!!!!!!!!!
Betty Senemmari

Port Arthur, TX

#119 Nov 1, 2013
Marc wrote:
Yes go to court, you may be surprised at what you find, hopefully the truth. Hope all goes well for you.
Lucy

Berkeley Springs, WV

#120 Nov 1, 2013
Shelly wrote:
<quoted text>you must be a typical banker. I
Handler works for Select Portfolio Servivng aka Fairbanks Capital aka Equi Credit he or she is spying to see what we are saying about the crimnals SPS AND THERE MAIFA CREEPS?
Lucy

Berkeley Springs, WV

#121 Nov 1, 2013
Betty Senemmari wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do they state verbally only (not in writing)they offer special in-house financing?
Oh right, another lie but I bet you agree with this evil!!!!!!!!!!
Good Betty tell this Handler if thats his real name to go to HELL HE'S JUST A CREEP THATS TRYING TO SCARE HOMEOWNER'S?
Lucy

Berkeley Springs, WV

#122 Nov 1, 2013
Betty Senemmari wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes go to court, you may be surprised at what you find, hopefully the truth. Hope all goes well for you.
Betty SPS do's noy have real docs they put mortgage assgnments in the court house that are FAKE AND FORGED?
Lucy

Berkeley Springs, WV

#123 Nov 1, 2013
Don't let this CREEP HANDLER SCARE YOU HE OR SHE IS A BULLY That Works for Select Portfolio Servicing..You can repoet him OR HER for Abuse?
Mac

Inwood, WV

#124 Nov 4, 2013
Mac

Inwood, WV

#125 Nov 4, 2013
The following is an article I wrote for the OLD CONTI-FAIRBANKS board at Craig's request. It never got posted though, as he "Made his deal" shortly thereafter. I am NOT a Lawyer. I have been involved in three lawsuits in my life for damages and settled all three in my favor. I am now in the starting phase of a suit against Fairbanks Capital Corp. As a result of the last of these suits and my experience with Fairbanks I decided to go back to school, after a 30-year break, and study Law. As of a week ago I started Law School and in 3 1/2 years hope to sit for the bar. The following has not been proofed or approved by any legal authority and is entirely of my own making. It explains my understanding of how things work and methods I personally followed in my very few experiences with the law.

LA_Bill

So You Want to Sue?

It must be understood that most attorneys are just like you and I. They work for a living and need a steady income to pay their bills and mortgage obligations. An attorney that works on a contingency basis has a special challenge. He does not get paid by the hour nor is he even guaranteed any payment for the work he does or monies he must advance for the client. A lawsuit is a lot of paperwork, in addition to research, court hearings, phone calls with frantic clients, etc. All this takes a lot of time. And, when a case is against a large company very often they stall and force even more work down the attorney's throat. Rather then cooperate at getting to the bottom of the issue Defendants with a bunch of money often attempt to make to a case so expensive and time consuming that the plaintiff (that's you) either runs out of money, or just plain gives up in frustration. This is done by delaying tactics in discovery (this is the period wherein both parties are supposed to provide each other needed and requested information), Demurs (this is when the other side goes before the Judge and complains about the wording and content of the complaint itself), additional motions that are often made before the Judge to force the other side to comply (follow the rules) with local rules and discovery time limits and lots of other methods. And, of course, the time and expense of a trial itself. All this being true, before a Contingency Attorney takes your case he must feel assured that:

1) The case can be won on its merit.

2) That the value of the case will provide him sufficient payment to compensate him for the time, effort, and funds he must expend on your behalf.
Mac

Inwood, WV

#126 Nov 4, 2013
Conti Fairbanks ripoff liars victimized us Salt Lake City Utah
*Consumer Comment: Fairbanks should be stopped !
Print this Report
Email this Report

REBUTTAL BOX™| Respond to this Report!
What's this?
What's this?
What's this?
0Author 1Consumer 0Employee/Owner

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

SEO Reputation Management
at its best!
Thanks to ripoff report I no longer feel alone and helpless for the injustices laid on me by conti then fairbanks. yes I to had late fees do to posting of payment after due date, I ended up sending all payments with delivery conformation after I figured out what they were up to. Whats up with this drop box with no one to sign for receipt of mail? Did any of you deal with dear old Rudey at conti? may he be thrown to the buzzards. No thanks for the lies rudey and hows your brother Al that worked for fairbanks after conti went under, boy you guys sound alike on the phone.

I refinanced with another company almost two years ago to get away from fairbanks but got hung with high interest do to what those creeps did for my credit rating.

I also think the verbal abuse given to me by these people should be concidered terroristic therefore a act of terrorism, perhaps the F.B.I should also investgate.

Ross
Isle, Minnesota
U.S.A.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2003 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks/Salt-... . The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks

Search for additional reports
Mac

Inwood, WV

#127 Nov 4, 2013
United States of America v. Fairbanks Capital Corp., Fairbanks Capital Holding Corp.,
and Thomas D. Basmajian (District of Massachusetts).
November 12, 2003

Complaint for Permanent Injunction and Other Equitable Relief and Monetary Civil Penalties
Order Preliminarily Approving Stipulated Final Judgment and Order As To Fairbanks Capital Corp.
and Fairbanks Capital Holding Corp.
Stipulated Final Judgment and Order As To Thomas D. Basmajian
News Release
Mac

Inwood, WV

#128 Nov 4, 2013
Don Gabbe

Los Angeles, CA

#129 Nov 7, 2013
my loan was just sold from bank of america to select portfolio, my modification was denied and they are treathening with foreclosure, what to do??
Kimberly

Shelby, NC

#130 Nov 8, 2013
In 2010 We lost our house because of sps and we are told that their is nothing.we can do but still upset because the Government did help them and we Got nothing for our trouble. Thery never did what they said they was going to do and we still aretrying to recover from the damage we experience at their hands. when is this going to end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Joe Fortuna 80,892
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr CATHOLIC TRUTH 701,767
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr doG mnaDed lyoH i... 448,425
O.J. Nicole & MARCUS: Fatal Attraction 3 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Not havin" 'Iggy' ain't gone be NO EXCUSE 4 War... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 3 hr Doctor REALITY 55
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 3 hr Doctor REALITY 46
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Sammy 995,831