Why Won't The Government Help Against...
Deepupinya

Lincoln, CA

#27 Feb 13, 2013
SPS is the worst this is all true
lucinda

Hedgesville, WV

#28 Feb 14, 2013
Join homeowners agenst mortgage servicng fraud,Its all about Select Poerfolio Servicing in Salt Lake City Utah.The group is on Facebook and you can Gooogle Search To,SPS aka Fairbanks Capital aks Equi Credit??????????
Tina Golden

West Jordan, UT

#29 Mar 2, 2013
I love Selet Portfolio Servicing The reps are very nice and patinet. I had a rude Real Estate Agent helping me to sell my home but the agents were patient and helped me to get this process done! I am very satisfied.
lu lu

Inwood, WV

#31 Mar 25, 2013
Tina Golden wrote:
I love Selet Portfolio Servicing The reps are very nice and patinet. I had a rude Real Estate Agent helping me to sell my home but the agents were patient and helped me to get this process done! I am very satisfied.
If You Love Select Portfolio Servicing,You Must Work for SPS OR YOUR A MORMEN IN THE LDS TEMPLE,I KNOW ALL ABOUT THE MORMEN SCAMS AND FRAUD,SPS HAS LOTS OF EMPLYEES THAT ARE MORMENS,SPS IS A FRAUD AND A BUNCH OF LIEING SCAM CRIMNALS???
Mr E

Leesburg, FL

#32 Mar 26, 2013
Pissed Off Homeowner wrote:
Select Portfolio Servicing are the biggest fraud scumbags to ever be allowed to be lenders.From there illegal fees and illegal foreclosure,they are just allowed to do it.The government is backing up Select Portfolio Servicing aka Fairbanks Capitol and gave these assholes a bale out.What does that tell you.My parents are fighting them right now and they want to put them on a modification.This is what they do to get you out of your home with payments so high you have no choice but to let your house go.Several years ago they were put on a forbearance which was double payments.The very first month they had there home SPS threatened foreclosure.They are also known for paying off judges so if you take them to court you will lose.This is a very serious problem we have in the US and the government helps them.
SPS will also ruin your credit so can't refinance.Hell,SPS has a life insurance policy out on my parents.What the hell.
If your interested in putting these scumbags away,you can contact through my site at http://pinupp.net just click "contact" at the top of the page.
Its time for homeowners to band together and save there homes.The government won't help.
SPS is not a lender you moron, they are a servicer
lu lu

Inwood, WV

#33 Mar 26, 2013
http://renegademovement.webs.com/..........Li... to the mormens and goverment curruption???
lu lu

Inwood, WV

#34 Mar 29, 2013
People get this thrugh your head SELECT POERTFOLIO SERVICING IS NOT A LENDER,,,THERE NOT EVEN A MORTGAGE CO.AND THERE BACKED UP THE THE GOVERMENT CURREPT,GET A GOOD LAYWER THAT GETS IT.....SPS SHOULD BE IN PRISON,WHEN THEY WERE USING THE EQUI CREDIT NAME,IT WENT BANKRUPT AND THEN WENT UNDER THE NAME FAIRBANKS CAPITAL NOW THERE SPS AND THEY HAVE SHILL CO.NAMES THEY USE TO SCAM PEOPLE,GOOGLE SEARCH SPS AND BANK OF AMERICA,THERE ALL CRIMNALS AND SHOULD BE IN PRISON?????????
mcm

Missouri City, TX

#36 Apr 15, 2013
Chase mortgage just sent me a letter to inform me that we will no longer be with them and we will be with sps
JJB

Modesto, CA

#37 Apr 23, 2013
mcm wrote:
Chase mortgage just sent me a letter to inform me that we will no longer be with them and we will be with sps
My Chase mortgage has also been sold to them as fo May 1st, I am scared to death about it, just got laid off, been behind 2 months since a heart attack a year ago. I guess I know what to expect, any advice on how to proceed? Can I get it stopped?
SHooley

Quincy, MA

#38 Apr 23, 2013
Today, I was denied a modification from SPS. I am facing Foreclosure. I really didn't trust SPS from he beginning. Every time I spoke to someone I got a different story. Most of them would say, "we are here to help!" That is not the case! Help!
Christie Smith

Charlottesville, VA

#39 Apr 29, 2013
I was denied a modification also. I called and talked to three people last week and nothing was said about it. I get a letter today stating I was denied on April 22, 2013 but was not informed of that when I called last week, my house is going to he sold April 30, 2013 and there is nothing I can do about it. The letter also states I can reinstate by paying the balance due but it needed to be paid by April 25, 2013 the post mark on the envelope was the 25, how could it have been paid. I am so upset about losing my home, my family is falling apart. Wish there was something I could do to keep my house.
Hander

Denver, CO

#40 May 2, 2013
Betty Senemmari wrote:
SPS is no good. They are evil & greedy.
They want me to shortsale this house & they say the will pay 3,000.00 in relocation expense.Now I've lived here for 8 years, mostly dealing with evil bank of America and was thrown under the bus to SPS. Ordinary citizen would go to jail for these actions but why are these crooks walking around free? I need advice please.
Betty, take responsibility for your actions. Your 'v lived eight years in a house that isn't yours. YOU couldn't afford to pay cash for a home so you borrowed the money from "evil Bank of America". YOU chose to do that. The house was never yours. Its been the banks property for the entire time. YOU signed contracts and such and if you'd read them you'd know exactly what would happen if you stopped paying on your promises. take responsibility for your failure to pay your obligations. You should be glad that you're being offered any money at all to move yourself out of someone else's home.
Hander

Denver, CO

#41 May 2, 2013
Pissed Off Homeowner wrote:
Select Portfolio Servicing are the biggest fraud scumbags to ever be allowed to be lenders.From there illegal fees and illegal foreclosure,they are just allowed to do it.The government is backing up Select Portfolio Servicing aka Fairbanks Capitol and gave these assholes a bale out.What does that tell you.My parents are fighting them right now and they want to put them on a modification.This is what they do to get you out of your home with payments so high you have no choice but to let your house go.Several years ago they were put on a forbearance which was double payments.The very first month they had there home SPS threatened foreclosure.They are also known for paying off judges so if you take them to court you will lose.This is a very serious problem we have in the US and the government helps them.
SPS will also ruin your credit so can't refinance.Hell,SPS has a life insurance policy out on my parents.What the hell.
If your interested in putting these scumbags away,you can contact through my site at http://pinupp.net just click "contact" at the top of the page.
Its time for homeowners to band together and save there homes.The government won't help.
I was going to pick this apart and prove just what a dummy you are but..... You're a moron and wouldnt get it. Pay your bills.
Hander

Denver, CO

#42 May 2, 2013
lu lu wrote:
<quoted text>If You Love Select Portfolio Servicing,You Must Work for SPS OR YOUR A MORMEN IN THE LDS TEMPLE,I KNOW ALL ABOUT THE MORMEN SCAMS AND FRAUD,SPS HAS LOTS OF EMPLYEES THAT ARE MORMENS,SPS IS A FRAUD AND A BUNCH OF LIEING SCAM CRIMNALS???
You know all about Mormon's but can't even spell Mormon correctly? Yes, please tell me more about how much you know. Tell me again how it's someone else's fault that you didn't pay your house payment and are now angry that your own actions are being held accountable.
Hander

Denver, CO

#43 May 2, 2013
SHooley wrote:
Today, I was denied a modification from SPS. I am facing Foreclosure. I really didn't trust SPS from he beginning. Every time I spoke to someone I got a different story. Most of them would say, "we are here to help!" That is not the case! Help!
You weren't denied a modification by SPS. You didn't qualify for any modifications offered by government handouts. SPS is a servicer and doesn't loan money.
Hander

Denver, CO

#44 May 2, 2013
And before you whiners all start accusing me of working for sps... I don't. I'm writing a paper on the mortgage industry and had to do some research.
Dawna Christy

United States

#45 May 11, 2013
I just received a letter from my old service telling us we had SPS as our new mortgage holder. After reading all these comments on here, I am now in tears! I was just approved for money from the Florida's Hardest Hit Fund & I have a feeling my old mortgage company (Selene Fiance) has taken the money, not applied to my loan & sold us to these people so they can foreclose on us. Jesus, God, now what are we going to do. This is the only place I have to go, never mind all the rescued animals I have here, including livestock! You can't just shove them in a car & leave! Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God..........
Dawna Christy

United States

#46 May 11, 2013
thanks for the links!
pissy kris

United States

#47 May 18, 2013
Looks like the FTC prosecuted them for all of the above.... derrrrr

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/cases/fairbanks/index....
Dick

Martinsburg, WV

#48 May 24, 2013
Hander wrote:
And before you whiners all start accusing me of working for sps... I don't. I'm writing a paper on the mortgage industry and had to do some research.
Listen up you stupid asshole.You can take your fake so called "paper" and shove it up your ass.Your the only person on here giving negative comments to people with real problems.I know you work for SPS because you have no facts about the matter at hand.Which is typical of a SPS employee because all you care about is money and your pissed off that people are fighting back and you and your company will be behind bars soon.And your scared of getting busted and you are using scare tactics to try and scare these people.As you can see its not working.

Have fun in the big house soon.I'll send a few boxes of soap on a rope to your corporate office.

On second thought,i'll give the soap on rope to the home owners you screwed so the day you come out of the courthouse and taken to jail,they can beat your dumb asses with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 284,481
Ladies, do u wear minis to get touched up or pu... (Nov '12) 16 min 53Brian 96
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 21 min Truthiness 19
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Bongo 87,903
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 32 min Truthiness 448
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 184,668
Dirty k,.k 2 hr Spank594 7
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 5 hr gundee123 1,226
More from around the web