Why Won't The Government Help Against...
lucy

Martinsburg, WV

#231 Jul 8, 2014
lucy

Martinsburg, WV

#232 Jul 8, 2014
http://clscambuster.blogspot.com/2009/04/fair...
Exposing scam artists who use Craigslist: Fairbanks Capital Scam Alert
I created this blog site to expose the scam artists, crooks, and their tactics that prey on honest...
clscambuster.blogspot.com
Exposing scam artists who use Craigslist: Fairbanks Capital Scam Alert
I created this blog site to expose the scam artists, crooks, and their tactics that prey on honest...
clscambuster.blogspot.com
lucy

Paw Paw, WV

#234 Jul 15, 2014
Nancy wrote:
Me too - I wish there was a way to get real help as a homeowner. I am so sick and tired of chasing papers and these people at SPS and Chase Bank treat this thing like it's a joke on the phone. I wish to connect with other homeowners about this SPS mess. However, I do not do facebook. I wish there was another way other than facebook to connect.
Hi Nancy SPS CANT DO A MOD THERE ONLY A 3RD RATE DEBT COLLECTER AND THEY KNow they cant do a mod`There Not The Lender`SPS is a Crimnal Co.with Crimnal Behaveral`They will steal your home Ilgally and they cant do a Legal Forclosure but they will Try???
honesty

Manassas, VA

#235 Jul 29, 2014
[you are a fool
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#236 Jul 29, 2014
There vs Their

there is, there was
there goes
there must be
there should be

their home
their ancestors
their travel agent
their gay son

Since: Jul 14

Johannesburg, South Africa

#237 Jul 29, 2014
financial services are a bit difficult to regulate http://lostlovespellcaster.co.za/
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#238 Jul 30, 2014
i am very happy i am just renting a small studio. no headaches.
shelly belly

North Webster, IN

#240 Sep 6, 2014
Shelly wrote:
<quoted text>you must be a typical banker. I
Do you work for SPS Hander ? They are a company of cold harden zombies. They don't care if you accidentally become disabled or your retirement dropped in half. Calling everyday , for what ? How much did SPS pay you to comment here ?
Matt

Inwood, WV

#241 Sep 6, 2014
shelly belly wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you work for SPS Hander ? They are a company of cold harden zombies. They don't care if you accidentally become disabled or your retirement dropped in half. Calling everyday , for what ? How much did SPS pay you to comment here ?
..........Yes Handler DO YOU WORK FOR SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING`WHY ARE YOU TROLLING AND BEING A ASS`WILL ANSWER US???
just trying to help

Sandy, UT

#242 Sep 12, 2014
wanted to give my opinion and a little but of helpful info. Please don't tear me apart.. I will be honest. I do work for sps currently, however I am probably one of the few that actually care about my customers. I have to admit that on a daily basis I get frustrated with our own processes because they are so inefficient. I have gone up to bat for my customers on several occasions and have even had to convince management to postpone a FC sale. At the end of the day, we are dealing with someones life and home.

I err on the side of the customer and give people the benefit of the doubt because life happens sometimes there is stuff that you just can't deal with.. so you end up "robbing Peter to pay Paul".

Mods are hard to come by because #1.. you have to go through the document stage, which is really shitty.It's probably the hardest part cause everything is so specific. If anyone is interested, I can provide a full list of docs that area needed...#2 .. once docs are in, we take the info at hand and run it through something called the NPV. Long story short, this is a formula that is used by the us treasury that basically determines the feasibility of a mod . If look at the info that's used, go to www.checkmynpv.com .#3...your income matters..there are different DTI (debt to income) ratios that are used depending on the type of mod... DTI for the mid is specifically you're current mortgage payment vs. Your griss income (we have to use gross because it's required by the government.. also to make sure that nobody is able to adjust their income to what they want it to be... say fir example by claiming 1on your taxes vs. Claiming 4 , what it actually would be.. to try to reduce your take home pay and "play your own income")...

The DTI plays a big role in the outcome because we look at all the numbers and say "if we can approve you fir a mod payment at X amount.. Will you be able to afford your mortgage and STILL pay your other expenses, or will u be back in the same position robbing peter to pay paul because the payment is still too high?

This is just the basic stuff. It varies on each loan because a loan/mortgage is like a fingerprint. None are the same. But by understanding the info definitely helps the situation because then you can prepare yourself in what to do next.

I am not trying to defend SPS in any way cause Lord knows I'm getting frustrated with them (and if I'm frustrated and upset, my customers are 10xs more)... but I have the knowledge and want to help.. the more I can help the more people keep their homes, the housing crisis goes away, the economy gets better, and everyone is happier (hopefully) because this horrible nightmare is over.

If you are needing help, please reach out to me via this post.. I will be happy to DI the best I can ; however I must do so anonymously so that I dont risk my job. Hope you understand.

I also apologize for any grammatical errors, as I am writing this at 1 am from my smartphone .
Jay

Martinsburg, WV

#243 Sep 13, 2014
just trying to help wrote:
wanted to give my opinion and a little but of helpful info. Please don't tear me apart.. I will be honest. I do work for sps currently, however I am probably one of the few that actually care about my customers. I have to admit that on a daily basis I get frustrated with our own processes because they are so inefficient. I have gone up to bat for my customers on several occasions and have even had to convince management to postpone a FC sale. At the end of the day, we are dealing with someones life and home.
I err on the side of the customer and give people the benefit of the doubt because life happens sometimes there is stuff that you just can't deal with.. so you end up "robbing Peter to pay Paul".
Mods are hard to come by because #1.. you have to go through the document stage, which is really shitty.It's probably the hardest part cause everything is so specific. If anyone is interested, I can provide a full list of docs that area needed...#2 .. once docs are in, we take the info at hand and run it through something called the NPV. Long story short, this is a formula that is used by the us treasury that basically determines the feasibility of a mod . If look at the info that's used, go to www.checkmynpv.com .#3...your income matters..there are different DTI (debt to income) ratios that are used depending on the type of mod... DTI for the mid is specifically you're current mortgage payment vs. Your griss income (we have to use gross because it's required by the government.. also to make sure that nobody is able to adjust their income to what they want it to be... say fir example by claiming 1on your taxes vs. Claiming 4 , what it actually would be.. to try to reduce your take home pay and "play your own income")...
The DTI plays a big role in the outcome because we look at all the numbers and say "if we can approve you fir a mod payment at X amount.. Will you be able to afford your mortgage and STILL pay your other expenses, or will u be back in the same position robbing peter to pay paul because the payment is still too high?
This is just the basic stuff. It varies on each loan because a loan/mortgage is like a fingerprint. None are the same. But by understanding the info definitely helps the situation because then you can prepare yourself in what to do next.
I am not trying to defend SPS in any way cause Lord knows I'm getting frustrated with them (and if I'm frustrated and upset, my customers are 10xs more)... but I have the knowledge and want to help.. the more I can help the more people keep their homes, the housing crisis goes away, the economy gets better, and everyone is happier (hopefully) because this horrible nightmare is over.
If you are needing help, please reach out to me via this post.. I will be happy to DI the best I can ; however I must do so anonymously so that I dont risk my job. Hope you understand.
I also apologize for any grammatical errors, as I am writing this at 1 am from my smartphone .
..........To SPS why should anyone beleave what you say`Have you heard Duel Tracking in Mods`where while your trying to get a mod SPS is forcloseing on you instead`I don't feel sorry for you or any of the other scams that go on in that co.Your all collecting on Unsectrued Debt as 3rd party debt collectors that you don't own`The last Laywer SPS tryed to use to forclose on our home the Laywer is in trouble for 30 milllen doller Embezzment from stealing Money`and these are the Kinds of People SPS Deals With`Cromnals ?
Belinda

Martinsburg, WV

#244 Sep 14, 2014
I Looks like SPS IS GETTING THERE EMPOLYEES TO SELL MODS AND REWRETE THE CONTRACT`GO AWAY WE DON'T NEED YOUR KIND OF HELP?
Belinda

Martinsburg, WV

#245 Sep 14, 2014
http://mfi-miami.com/2014/03/new-laws-prohibi... is whats happens when you do a mod`SPS Will REWRETE THE CONTRACT AND GIVE YOU THE RUNAROUND WITH THE PAPERWORK AND SAY THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE YOUR HOME`Bull Shit Lair's`There setting you up to Lose?
Belinda

Martinsburg, WV

#246 Sep 14, 2014
http://stopforeclosurefraud.com/2014/04/02/se...
SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING: TO IMPLEMENT PRUDENT AND FAIR SERVICING PRACTICES
My name is Chris Wyatt, I am a former Litton Loan Servicing executive who left the mortgage and...
stopforeclosurefraud.com
Belinda

Martinsburg, WV

#247 Sep 14, 2014
lulu

Martinsburg, WV

#249 Sep 14, 2014
On the edge wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT IS THE EXACT PRICE they made us pay to get our modification!!!! WHAT THE HECK!?! UGH, I feel sick
SPS Made us pay 10,000 ona forbearence after we filed bankrupsey back in 2005 ans none of this money was applyed to anything`our 103,200 mortagge went tp a 129,000 not inclouding fees to the payoff`THIS CO NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN
just trying to help

United States

#250 Sep 15, 2014
nope nobody has asked me to wear hired me to write anything. I wrote everything on my own free will. The fact is that you can't choose who is servicing your mortgage , so I figured while there is so much grief about modifications and processes and how they work I thought I would put in my two cents and help.take it as you wish however I do have good intentions in mind. Thank you.

and yes the foreclosure process still does continue while you are in review for modification however if there is a sale date that is coming up we will review to postpone. so if there is some type of workout in review we will postpone according to the CFPB that prices had been in place effective as of January 10th.

anywho thank you for your feedback I will leave the topic alone
lulu

Berkeley Springs, WV

#251 Sep 16, 2014
nope nobody has asked me to wear hired me to write anything. I wrote everything on my own free will. The fact is that you can't choose who is servicing your mortgage , so I figured while there is so much grief about modifications and processes and how they work I thought I would put in my two cents and help.take it as you wish however I do have good intentions in mind. Thank you.
and yes the foreclosure process still does continue while you are in review for modification however if there is a sale date that is coming up we will review to postpone. so if there is some type of workout in review we will postpone according to the CFPB that prices had been in place effective as of January 10th.
anywho thank you for your feedback I will leave the topic alone
..........GOOD`Another employee already said they would expose SPS shame on you for dealing with these crimnals`you should be turning them in to the FBI and FTC Instaed you try to sell mods to this forum`Your a scamer and a Liar`How do you sleep at Nights`Go To Hell????
Jminky

Cave City, KY

#252 Sep 21, 2014
I had Ocwen loan servicing for years, than suddenly I got a letter from Ocwen saying September 1st 2014 my mortgage loan belonged to them. I have made one payment so far and I am not even getting statements in the mail. However I did just get a notice about considering foreclosure options. After just being 15 days late. I have had a bad feeling about them since I heard the name and before I checked out this web site. What can we do to get our home outta this fraud mortgage company's hands.
lulu

Martinsburg, WV

#253 Sep 21, 2014
Jminky wrote:
I had Ocwen loan servicing for years, than suddenly I got a letter from Ocwen saying September 1st 2014 my mortgage loan belonged to them. I have made one payment so far and I am not even getting statements in the mail. However I did just get a notice about considering foreclosure options. After just being 15 days late. I have had a bad feeling about them since I heard the name and before I checked out this web site. What can we do to get our home outta this fraud mortgage company's hands.
..........Get a Good Laywer that really know's about Servicing Fraud`I Know Its Hard at time's But we Can fight these Crimnals`Ther's some SPS groups on Facebook you can Join also You Learn alot Info about Select Portfolio Servicing aka Fairbanks Capital aka Equi Credit and other name's they Use and Look Up Mike Dillen and Donna and Roy Bluzzard On FB also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Steve III 640,993
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min jasiEL 969,783
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Thinking 37,134
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 44,260
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Steve III 618,277
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr jasiEL 104,546
Play "end of the word" part 2 3 hr jasiEL 1,695
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 280,845
More from around the web