Key Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

A DI LUZIO wrote:
DOES ANYONE HAVE A POSITIVE OUT COME WITH SELECTPORTFOLIO?
WHAT government agency helps del with all the illegal charges?
In Florida we can hire a lawyer to stop them stretch it out for 3 to 10 years.
Kevin

Key Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

I had BOA, they sold to SPS. I got a foreclosure lawyer,paid $100 a month, rented for $6,000 a month. Got tenant to pay for everything. Then SPS withdraw foreclosure complaint after 3 years. So I nt need a lawyer. SPS call m 2 years every day and week. I tried modification seeral times. The last tme they offere,SPS said to pay for the insurances. The insurance company only accepts full payment for te whole year. After I paid and submitting proof, SPS said they cannot do a mod. So fine,I not answer the phone until my insurance goes for one year. of course I making some rent to pay the bills. Just get a lawyer and do not pay,eventually they will foreclose.I not even file bankruptcy. It only stalls a foreclosure for 6 months. I stopped paying my creditcards,too. Out of 20, one wanted 90%, another wanted 10% or $2,000 to wipe clean. the rest just charged off. You do not even have to file bankruptcy. Just tell them you are filing,they will charge you off anways.Bankruptcy you hav to pay a lawyer,why when you can do yourself. You can even keep your favorite cards, I kept the one with airline miles. Good to kep one for later you will not get one,lol. If you make any extra money,put in your IRA,no one can touch this account.Maybe I wont pay for 10 years,though. But I can save my money for retirement and no have a mortgage for 10 years. If they want to not tke a giant loss, they will do a mod or they going to eat it for millions.lol. I think my loan was caught up in that robo signing lawsuit. I think thereis a flag on this mortgage,saying do not foreclose on me. Why would theynot foreclose the past 2 years, but tried the first 3? Oh well that is 5 years, Thank-you SPS I love them.
sue

Finger, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

my loan has been sold off several times in the last 9 years.BOA had it and sold off to SPS in Dec. last year.they first said i was 3 payments behind when they first got my loan(the payments went to BOA).after a lot of calls to them and there lawyer,they now say im 1 month behind and has added fees and still adding late fees every month.i have sent them and there lawyer both copies of where every payment has been made and it has'nt made a bit of difference.I have filed a complaint with my att.gen.i know theres not anything they can do at this time,but with enough complaints against them,there can be something done just like with BOA.
house broken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

So now what? I am two months behind in my payments do to health problems and they say just send what I can what should I do
sue

Finger, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

wish i had a answer for you house broken.
Lucy

Martinsburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2014

Judged:

SPS Cant do mods ther only a collection co.Only....Homeowners calls are now being sent to outsource Call Centers In India`These crimnals cant do a legal forclosure`Get your Mortgage assignments from your court house and look for Forgery and fake docs`and looks at your closing papers for hidden fraud and Predatary Lenders List`You can google search alot of this`and Join the Mortgage Fraud groups On Facebook...Ans akot of these Laywers SPS HIRES ARE JUST COLLECTION CO'S AND FORCLOSURE MILLS`ALOT DONE HAVE A LICENCE`SO CHECK THE LICENCE LAYERS IN YOUR STATE?
Judy

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

I concur with the other home buyers. This is redicuclous the way they scam us, looking @ the interest they receiving, nothing much going on the home. Please help, return our . Hard working citizens of the United States of America.
Craig

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

I previously worked for select portfolio servicing in a loss mitigation / high risk loan / severe hardship department. I was there over a year. I have in fact seen a lot of the corruption not only with the customers but also internally with how the employees that are placed on the floor are trained to only tell the customer what they wanna hear and keep back the stuff they need to know. In most cases once a home has been placed into a foreclosure , the company is stopping any payments and basically binding the account and moving it closer to an actual sale date appearing of a home. And throw modifications out there and some accounts are able to complete these "which dig you into a bigger hole than before" however others are hand picked. They decide if the home were to generate more money going into a foreclosure than modifying they will show there was a "fair chance" but it's Sps trying to look compliant when all their intentions were the whole time was to take the home to gain more money. It's a very corrupt business and should not be allowed to function any more. I have seen a lot of shakey things happen and then have been told by management not to pay mind to that and just collect payments to better yourself for a possible bonus. I have a lot of things to get out and release, if there is ever a lawsuit or anything I would be able to join I would be more than happy to expose what they do, inside and out.
pissed off in Harpers fer

Harpers Ferry, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Judged:

Pissed Off Homeowner wrote:
Select Portfolio Servicing are the biggest fraud scumbags to ever be allowed to be lenders.From there illegal fees and illegal foreclosure,they are just allowed to do it.The government is backing up Select Portfolio Servicing aka Fairbanks Capitol and gave these assholes a bale out.What does that tell you.My parents are fighting them right now and they want to put them on a modification.This is what they do to get you out of your home with payments so high you have no choice but to let your house go.Several years ago they were put on a forbearance which was double payments.The very first month they had there home SPS threatened foreclosure.They are also known for paying off judges so if you take them to court you will lose.This is a very serious problem we have in the US and the government helps them.
SPS will also ruin your credit so can't refinance.Hell,SPS has a life insurance policy out on my parents.What the hell.
If your interested in putting these scumbags away,you can contact through my site at http://pinupp.net just click "contact" at the top of the page.
Its time for homeowners to band together and save there homes.The government won't help.
I cant stand these people I can never get a straight answer and with all the extra money I have paid I should own my home.
lucy

Hedgesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 30

Judged:

Craig wrote:
I previously worked for select portfolio servicing in a loss mitigation / high risk loan / severe hardship department. I was there over a year. I have in fact seen a lot of the corruption not only with the customers but also internally with how the employees that are placed on the floor are trained to only tell the customer what they wanna hear and keep back the stuff they need to know. In most cases once a home has been placed into a foreclosure , the company is stopping any payments and basically binding the account and moving it closer to an actual sale date appearing of a home. And throw modifications out there and some accounts are able to complete these "which dig you into a bigger hole than before" however others are hand picked. They decide if the home were to generate more money going into a foreclosure than modifying they will show there was a "fair chance" but it's Sps trying to look compliant when all their intentions were the whole time was to take the home to gain more money. It's a very corrupt business and should not be allowed to function any more. I have seen a lot of shakey things happen and then have been told by management not to pay mind to that and just collect payments to better yourself for a possible bonus. I have a lot of things to get out and release, if there is ever a lawsuit or anything I would be able to join I would be more than happy to expose what they do, inside and out.
Craig WHY DON'T YOU GO TO THE NEW'S MEDIA`OR Join our fraud groups on Facebook`that would help homeowners alot`If you tell everyone what you know and DO join Lawsutes also would be a great Help to All????

Harpers Ferry, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Judged:

well I just got a letter stating I should pay 5700.00 to keep my house or they are gonna foreclose ever since I have had this loan They have changed do called Mortgage company's I am behind some how each time. I have been here for 15 years. what the hell am I suppose to do . I cant afford a lawyer.

Harpers Ferry, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Judged:

lucy wrote:
<quoted text>Craig WHY DON'T YOU GO TO THE NEW'S MEDIA`OR Join our fraud groups on Facebook`that would help homeowners alot`If you tell everyone what you know and DO join Lawsutes also would be a great Help to All????
What is the facebook page
lucy

Martinsburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

pissed off in Harpers fer wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the facebook page
__________Homeowner's Agenst Mortgage servicing fraud`There are aloy of groups that you can join on Facebook`they expose all servicers and prentender Lenders`you can join all of them or just some`there alot to join???
Lost

Blair, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

I'm still having trouble with them and my home got a lot of damage when my town got hit with a hail storm from hell and SPS is no help
Nancy

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Hi Marty, I am in Southern Oregon. Chase took over my note from WaMu and I had filed a complaint with the Independent Foreclosure Review over Chase's fraudulent treatment. I have been applying for loan modifications since Fall of 2007 - when Bush was still in office - first approved with WaMu and then you know the story - the collapse happened and suddenly i was a nobody at "WaMu is becoming Chase"... applied with them approximately 12 times... When I got the money from the Independent Foreclosure Review OCC's Investigation into Chase last August 2013, that same month, as soon as I signed the Check for the Settlement, Chase suddenly sold the note to SPS. I have been getting the EXACT SAME MERRY-GO-ROUND Treatment -- absolutely IDENTICAL to the Treatment I got a Chase Bank from 2008 - August 2013.(Also I was CURRENT on house payment during the first THREE YEARS of loan mod applications - from 2007 to August 2010 I did not stop paying until Chase Bank laughed at me and told me they would not look at my applications or even help me get a loan mod until I was BEHIND in payments...)

So... now that SPS is having me RE-APPLY all over again for a Loan Mod with them --(this is approx. round # 13 of a loan mod application) here is what I can tell everyone...

The BEHAVIOR AT SPS IS THE EXACT SAME AS CHASE. NO DIFFERENCE. In fact, if they did not answer the phone as Select Portfolio, you would think it was Chase Bank's hidden phone department buried in some basement somewhere... Anyhow, SPS is doing the EXACT same things... they are as unprofessional as they come. When they talk out of both sides of their mouth, I finally told them to take me off of their "Auto-Dialer", I filed a "DO NOT CALL" for my phone number and I also told them that ALL Communication IS TO BE IN WRITING... So they told me that I still need to call them to discuss the financial aspects of my loan mod... and I do that to keep current on what they plan on doing...

However, here is the SCAM (same as Chase Bank):

1. SPS or CHASE always claims that there are always "incomplete" or "missing" documents.

2. While they claim there are incomplete or missing documents, they are ADDING UP FEES TO YOUR LOAN. THEY THEN ALSO ADD INTEREST DAILY THAT YOU OWE ON THE LOAN -- AT THE SAME TIME STALLING YOU DELIBERATELY CLAIMING THERE ARE SOME THINGS THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH AND NEED THOSE DOCUMENTS.

3. When I keep providing those alleged documents they claim on the phone they need, all of a sudden the story changes - again -- they wait until the deadline to submit the paperwork is about here (like the day or two before the document submission deadline)... but before that deadline happens - if there is some time, they then claim they are "SATISFIED" AND "NO MORE DOCS ARE NEEDED AT THIS TIME BUT TO CHECK BACK WITH THEM AS THE DEADLINE APPROACHES..." THIS IS THE EXACT SAME SCAM CHASE BANK DID TO ME FOR YEARS...

4. Close to doc sub deadline - within 24 - 48 hours: they at first say they are not needing anything "BUT WAIT -- LET THEM CHECK JUST TO MAKE SURE...." AND SURE ENOUGH, ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PHONE CONVERSATION GOES SOUTH BECAUSE SPS / CHASE BANK IS MISSING SOMETHING, ANOTHER DOC IS INCOMPLETE OR THEY ARE UNHAPPY ABOUT SOMETHING .... OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN -- ALL AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE TO SUBMIT YOUR PAPERWORK.

5... THIS IS THE SCAM... BECAUSE AS THEY ARE STALLING YOU BY CLAIMING THE PAPERWORK IS "NOT SATISFACTORY" BY WHATEVER EXCUSE, THEY ARE AT THE SAME TIME --

CHA-CHING! ADDING ANOTHER DAY'S WORTH OF LATE FEES, ADDITIONAL FEES, INTEREST, ETC TO YOUR LOAN THAT YOU OWE THEM...

EVERY ALPHABET AGENCY WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD OUGHT TO LOOK INTO THIS MASSIVE FRAUD....

NOT JUST ON THE BIG BANKS BUT THE DIRTY SERVICERS LIKE THIS FOR THIS FINANCIAL SCAM...

HAVING HOMEOWNERS LIKE ME CHASING PAPERS TO TRY TO "SATISFY" SOMETHING WE NEVER CAN BECAUSE THEY HAD IT PLANNED ALL ALONG TO RACK UP $$$$$$$$$$ IN LATE FEES, ETC.
Nancy

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Oh - TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY: I forgot to mention something very important:

WHEN YOU TELL SPS TO PUT IT IN WRITING SPECIFIC TO YOUR LOAN AND YOUR CASE #,** WHAT ** DOCUMENTS THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY MISSING OR ARE UNHAPPY OR UNSATISFIED WITH, THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY CAN NOT DO THAT AND WILL

SEND YOU ANOTHER GENERICALLY WRITTEN LETTER WITH THE VAGUE STATEMENT THAT DOCUMENTS ARE "MISSING OR INCOMPLETE" BUT THEY CLAIM ON THE PHONE THEY CAN NOT WRITE YOU A SPECIFIC LETTER TELLING YOU WHAT THOSE SPECIFIC DOCUMENTS ARE THAT ARE ALLEGEDLY "INCOMPLETE" OR "MISSING".

THAT IS PART OF THE SCAM.

LOOK, I CAN TRAIN A PARROT TO SAY,

"INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS" ALL DAY LONG. BUT AT SOME POINT THE QUESTION BECOMES: W-H-A-T- DOCUMENTS?

IT IS THE WHAT THAT THESE PEOPLE REFUSE TO PUT IN WRITING IN LETTER FORMAT...

SO THEY THINK THEY ARE BEING CLEVER BY TRYING TO HIDE
THEIR A** LEGALLY BY SENDING YOU A "GENERIC LETTER" THAT STATES "INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS" WHEN ALL ALONG

THEY REFUSE TO STATE ANYWHERE IN LETTER WRITING WHAT DOCUMENTS THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY REFERRING TO THAT THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH,

TRYING TO MAKE THE HOMEOWNER LOOK LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE NOT COMPLYING WITH THEM

THIS IS A CLEVER RUSE... BE AWARE OF HOW THIS FRAUD
IS BEING PERPETRATED ON YOU, THE HOMEOWNER.

ASK ON EVERY PHONE CALL THAT THEY SPECIFICALLY WRITE DOWN IN A LETTER TO YOU ** WHAT **

*WHAT* DOCUMENTS THEY NEED OR ARE ALLEGING ARE MISSING OR ARE INCOMPLETE - IN WRITING - SPECIFIC TO YOUR CASE, YOUR LOAN, YOUR FILE....

SENDING A GENERIC LETTER THAT SAYS "MISSING OR INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS" WITHOUT SPECIFYING WHAT DOCUMENTS THEY CLAIM ARE MISSING OR INCOMPLETE

IS PART OF STALLING YOU -- TO AGAIN --$$$$ CHA-CHING!

RACK UP MORE FEES ON YOUR LOAN WHILE THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS DELIBERATELY PLANNED SMOKESCREEN..

HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT DOCUMENTS...

GET IT IN WRITING! AND INSIST THEY PUT IT IN WRITING SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT DOCUMENTS THEY ARE ALLEGING THEY ARE MISSING, UNHAPPY WITH OR UNSATISFIED WITH...

ANYBODY - INCLUDING A PARROT - CAN SAY, "INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS"....

I HAVE A FEELING THERE IS WAY MORE TO THIS STORY THAN "POLLY WANNA CRACKER" TOO....
Nancy

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

P.S.... I am NOT a "Sub-Prime" Borrower... I am the Homeowner EVERYBODY WOULD STOP BUYING REAL ESTATE OVER... I PUT 40% DOWN ON THIS HOME -

I DID NOT EXPECT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING...

I INVESTED 40% IN MY COMMUNITY.

MY STORY WOULD SCARE AWAY ANY POTENTIAL BUYERS AND PEOPLE FROM TAKING OUT A LOAN AT ALL AND COULD COLLAPSE THE ECONOMY IF ENOUGH HOMEOWNERS LIKE ME GOT ON THE NEWS... JUST THINK - THE REAL SCANDAL ARE THE PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO *DID* HAVE FAITH IN THE SYSTEM AND WHO *DID* INVEST MONEY INTO THEIR HOMES.

IF YOU INVESTED IN YOUR HOME AND YOUR COMMUNITY, DO NOT LET THESE SMOOTH TALKING SWINDLERS STEAL IT.

Harpers Ferry, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

I wish There was a way we all could get together and make a video or go on the news together to get the word out.These forums are great but how and who do we contact to make the lawmakers aware of this and get help.
Nancy

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Me too - I wish there was a way to get real help as a homeowner. I am so sick and tired of chasing papers and these people at SPS and Chase Bank treat this thing like it's a joke on the phone. I wish to connect with other homeowners about this SPS mess. However, I do not do facebook. I wish there was another way other than facebook to connect.
lucy

Martinsburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

pissed off in Harpers fer wrote:
I wish There was a way we all could get together and make a video or go on the news together to get the word out.These forums are great but how and who do we contact to make the lawmakers aware of this and get help.
______Dear pissed im Harpers Ferry`I would like to do a class action Im in WV`but there are more people on FB from WV`You should Join one of many FB fraud groups??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

375 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 2 min Ruby88 53,159
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 min shyam 4,479
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Ar aR 720,209
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 22 min derk 159
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min marge 532,440
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min Catcher1 172,267
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 40 min bryan 50
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 256,381
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 8 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••