Why Won't The Government Help Against...

Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Portfolio Servicing Fraud

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Pissed Off Homeowner

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Select Portfolio Servicing are the biggest fraud scumbags to ever be allowed to be lenders.From there illegal fees and illegal foreclosure,they are just allowed to do it.The government is backing up Select Portfolio Servicing aka Fairbanks Capitol and gave these assholes a bale out.What does that tell you.My parents are fighting them right now and they want to put them on a modification.This is what they do to get you out of your home with payments so high you have no choice but to let your house go.Several years ago they were put on a forbearance which was double payments.The very first month they had there home SPS threatened foreclosure.They are also known for paying off judges so if you take them to court you will lose.This is a very serious problem we have in the US and the government helps them.

SPS will also ruin your credit so can't refinance.Hell,SPS has a life insurance policy out on my parents.What the hell.

If your interested in putting these scumbags away,you can contact through my site at http://pinupp.net just click "contact" at the top of the page.

Its time for homeowners to band together and save there homes.The government won't help.
Swamp Fox

United States

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Joanne Gendron Boulanger Wrote:

I posted this earlier...Just received Dave Krieger's book "Clouded Titles" in the mail today. Not even done the first chapter and already I am in love! Did you know the Federal Trade Commission levies fines up to $11,000 for even taking an up-front fee to start a "loan mod" and up to $11,000 per day for each day that violation is allowed to continue? A Must READ!
Swamp Fox

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2012
I know People who were EXTORTED for money they did NOT owe by the MORMON Trash Running SPS in Salt Lake City ..... FTC Fined then 40 Million for doing this and worse. SPS has the DIRT on all the Banksters .... SPS is in deep with the SLIME BAGS and Eric Holder Is a CROOK <---<<<
Swamp Fox

United States

#4 Aug 24, 2012
It is ILLEGAL TO CHARGE $10,000.00 up front for any kind of Forbearance or any kind of a Loan and Modifications. Demanding $10,000.00 UP FRONT is a FELONY .... Look at this Google Search http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-...
Pissed Off Homeowner

Martinsburg, WV

#5 Aug 25, 2012
Select Portfolio is sitting in the drivers seat leading a convoy of people involved in mortgage fraud.If they get in trouble they just change there name and keep on operating.The FTC went after them and that's about it.Don't let these mortgage companies use scare tactics to force you out of your home.Unless the police show up at your door and say you have to get out,don't leave your home.SPS scares you out of your house then i'm pretty sure they will say you abandoned your house so by law they can resell it.If your with SPS and you stay at your home and don't let them scare you out,they will send there goons to break into your house.If this happens you have the legal right to stop them by any means nessesary.
On the edge

Derwood, MD

#7 Aug 29, 2012
SPS IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF CROOKS!!! They had me pay them 10k as a "good faith" payment to remodify our loan and get it out of foreclosure. They said after I make the first 3 monthly mortgage payments at the new rate, all would be ok on our home loan. This was March 2012. So, I paid the 10k which I had to borrow from a relative, then I paid the very high remodification payment in April, May, June, and July, with in the first week of July we received a letter that they are foreclosing our home "but we could try for a modification" they also said they have not posted any money to our account and they even are returning 1/2 of a payment (???) I contacted my lawyer and she has been trying to get in touch with them for a month now. They will not answer. They have over 20 k of our money just sitting somewhere. I am absolutely broke!!! I work full time and do the best I can for my 3 kids but SPS has taken every dime I have and has caused me so much stress and health issues. This company needs to be stopped!!! I was also a victim of Fairbanks capital Corp. Had to pay 17k to get my loan away from them just to have it sold right back to them! SO NOT RIGHT!
On the edge

Derwood, MD

#8 Aug 29, 2012
Swamp Fox wrote:
It is ILLEGAL TO CHARGE $10,000.00 up front for any kind of Forbearance or any kind of a Loan and Modifications. Demanding $10,000.00 UP FRONT is a FELONY .... Look at this Google Search http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-...
THAT IS THE EXACT PRICE they made us pay to get our modification!!!! WHAT THE HECK!?! UGH, I feel sick
Lucinda

Martinsburg, WV

#9 Aug 29, 2012
We have had Select portfolio for over 12 yeras no they did the same scam on us,aka Fairbanks Capital in UTAH.SPS put us on a forbearace we had to put 10,000 down and they uped our payments to 1,700 a month,are payments are suppose to be 936.00 a month,the pull this same scam on everyone,There Crooks the a fraud scam Co.there only suppose to collect,they cant do a mod or anything eles,not legaly?
Lucinda

Martinsburg, WV

#10 Aug 29, 2012
Select portfolio and Faifbanks Capital are the same Co.,you were taken like we were,there scum bags,sue there asses off,there just a fraud co.that will clean out your bank acc:
Pissed Off Homeowner

Martinsburg, WV

#11 Aug 29, 2012
Don't pay them any large amounts of money..they are just stealing it from you.Get a good lawyer and put these bastards down.Plus they can't take your home from you..Research shows there not even a mortgage company.
lucinda

Martinsburg, WV

#12 Aug 30, 2012
Lucinda

Martinsburg, WV

#14 Aug 30, 2012
Lucinda

Martinsburg, WV

#15 Aug 30, 2012
Please Read The Links I Posted About Select Portfolio aka Fairbanks Capital aka Equi Credit,and any other Names They Use to Commit Fraud and Scams!!!!!
Lucinda

Martinsburg, WV

#16 Aug 30, 2012
When I first heard about Select Portfolio Servicing in 2009,It Made me sick,I could Not Beleave a Scam Fraud,Fake Co. could to this to us,the sick part of it is the goverment backs them up,so do the FTC,FBI,CIA,BBB,RATING CO'S,ALL OF THEM AND MORE BACK THEM UP,THIS IS A FRAUD FELONY CRIME?
jen

Hempstead, NY

#18 Sep 12, 2012
p hlease can some one do something fast they took mymom house tougether with us bank they dont even hold the note yet the court let this happen
Lucinda

Inwood, WV

#19 Sep 13, 2012
jen wrote:
p hlease can some one do something fast they took mymom house tougether with us bank they dont even hold the note yet the court let this happen
go to the home owners agenst mortgage servicng fraud,and also look up Mike Dillon he has a website that has info on this fraud,he lives in new hampsure?/
Lucinda

Inwood, WV

#20 Sep 19, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1265490773900... Join This Group it Will Help You Understand the Mortgage Fraud?
Janey

Atlanta, GA

#22 Oct 11, 2012
jen wrote:
contact Jack Long Attorney,Augusta Georgia,he is familiar with these crooks
lucinda

Martinsburg, WV

#24 Dec 16, 2012
Swamp Fox wrote:
Who is this Swamp Fox,Is this a real person or a fraud and spamer or scamer that prys on Inecent and trusting people....Who THE HELL IS THIS SWAMP FOX JERK!!!!!!!
Betty Senemmari

Nederland, TX

#25 Jan 26, 2013
SPS is no good. They are evil & greedy.
They want me to shortsale this house & they say the will pay 3,000.00 in relocation expense.Now I've lived here for 8 years, mostly dealing with evil bank of America and was thrown under the bus to SPS. Ordinary citizen would go to jail for these actions but why are these crooks walking around free? I need advice please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 15 min arun 461
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min It aint necessari... 865,270
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 52 min RiccardoFire 31
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 6,515
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr jyesh 198
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 40,892
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 612,915
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr karl44 599,894
The Christian Atheist debate 6 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,016
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 19 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web