Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#104636 Sep 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abu...
Is this a page of lies?
Do you have a point?

Catholic sex abuse is no higher than the general population, a proven fact.

Location hidden

#104637 Sep 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/ 2014-02-05/un-panel-says-vatic an-enabled-sex-predators-to-re peat-crimes.html
http://bishop-accountability.org/priestdb/Pri...
I guess these are all lies as well. Quite a list.
Religion is evil. But the crimes that Catholics have committed against humanity are second to none. And what's worse is that Catholics in the US still give money to this criminal organization.
Evil.
Prove nothing but your ignorance.

Location hidden

#104638 Sep 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/ 2014-02-05/un-panel-says-vatic an-enabled-sex-predators-to-re peat-crimes.html
http://bishop-accountability.org/priestdb/Pri...
I guess these are all lies as well. Quite a list.
Religion is evil. But the crimes that Catholics have committed against humanity are second to none. And what's worse is that Catholics in the US still give money to this criminal organization.
Evil.
Nice rant.

R U MAD BRO?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#104639 Sep 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
A great deal has been done? True - over TWO BILLION DOLLARS has been given to families to keep them quiet about their children's rape and torture in the US alone. Hush money. Nothing else has been done, except to transfer and shuffle known molesters into different areas.
"In 1998 the Roman Catholic Diocese of Dallas paid $30.9 million to twelve victims of one priest ($44.7 million in present-day terms).[83][84] From 2003 to 2009 nine other major settlements involving over 375 cases with 1551 claimants/victims, resulted in payments of over US$1.1 billion.[note 2] The Associated Press estimated the settlements of sex abuse cases from 1950 to 2007 totaled more than $2 billion.[85] BishopAccountability puts the figure at more than $3 billion in 2012.[49][82] Addressing "a flood of abuse claims" five dioceses (Tucson, Arizona; Spokane, Washington; Portland, Oregon; Davenport, Iowa, and San Diego) got bankruptcy protection.[85] Eight Catholic dioceses have declared bankruptcy due to sex abuse cases from 2004-2011.[86]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abu...
Until the Vatican hands over these priests in handcuffs, NOTHING has been done.
I happen to agree.

Homosexual pedophiles using the Church as a cover to abuse boys should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#104640 Sep 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a point?
Catholic sex abuse is no higher than the general population, a proven fact.
That's completely untrue, but meaningless nonetheless. The "general population" doesn't get protection from the law and victim compensation from criminal organization when they rape and torture children.

But priests do.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#104641 Sep 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to agree.
Homosexual pedophiles using the Church as a cover to abuse boys should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Do you also agree that the Vatican should do something to ensure their prosecution, i.e., turn them in and provide all documentation and evidence to authorities?

But you shouldn't attach the term "homosexual" to pedophiles. The two are almost mutually exclusive. Pedophiles like children, whereas homosexuals like adults of the same gender. One is sinister and creates victims, the other is harmless and creates no victim.

And like I said, the rape of nuns in the Catholic Church dwarfs that of children.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#104642 Sep 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant.
R U MAD BRO?
Mad? Not at all. What would make you think that? I provided a verifiable list of priests who have all been accused of sex crimes and have received some assistance from the Catholic Church in their defense (hush money, re-locations, concealment, etc.). Isn't that what you asked for?

Again, is it your position that the Vatican has done all they can to ensure the prosecution of child sex predators within the church?

Location hidden

#104643 Sep 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you also agree that the Vatican should do something to ensure their prosecution, i.e., turn them in and provide all documentation and evidence to authorities?
But you shouldn't attach the term "homosexual" to pedophiles. The two are almost mutually exclusive. Pedophiles like children, whereas homosexuals like adults of the same gender. One is sinister and creates victims, the other is harmless and creates no victim.
And like I said, the rape of nuns in the Catholic Church dwarfs that of children.
1. Yes.

2. When you rape someone of the same sex, that is homosexual. When you only rape someone of the same sex, it is certainly homosexual.

Moreover, only an atheist would use the Church to commit such an abomination.

3. A lie.

Location hidden

#104644 Sep 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's completely untrue, but meaningless nonetheless. The "general population" doesn't get protection from the law and victim compensation from criminal organization when they rape and torture children.
But priests do.
I already posted my proof. Link or lie?

What about innocent until proven guilty?

What rape and torture are you referring too or is this just another of your worthless stereotypes?

Ever hear of the "Captain of the ship doctrine?" You don't know what you are talking about.

Location hidden

#104645 Sep 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Mad? Not at all. What would make you think that? I provided a verifiable list of priests who have all been accused of sex crimes and have received some assistance from the Catholic Church in their defense (hush money, re-locations, concealment, etc.). Isn't that what you asked for?
Again, is it your position that the Vatican has done all they can to ensure the prosecution of child sex predators within the church?
You proved nothing but your ignorance of the following facts.

1. The members of the Catholic Church have committed sex abuse crimes a rate lower than the general population.

2. Members have been prosecuted and restitution has been paid.

3. Steps have been taken to solve the problem.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#104646 Sep 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes.
2. When you rape someone of the same sex, that is homosexual. When you only rape someone of the same sex, it is certainly homosexual.
Moreover, only an atheist would use the Church to commit such an abomination.
3. A lie.
1. Good. I am proud of you. That is literally the sanest position I have ever witnessed you take.

2. Perhaps, but not always. Homosexuals don't like children. Pedophiles do. The sex of the child is often immaterial.

3. Not a lie. At least, according to the Vatican.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/camelswithhammer...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#104647 Sep 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You proved nothing but your ignorance of the following facts.
1. The members of the Catholic Church have committed sex abuse crimes a rate lower than the general population.
2. Members have been prosecuted and restitution has been paid.
3. Steps have been taken to solve the problem.
So again, is it your claim that the Vatican has done an adequate job of aiding in the prosecution of pedophiles within the Catholic Church?

It's a very simple question that only asks your opinion. Please stop avoiding it.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#104648 Sep 4, 2014

Louis CK learns about the Catholic Church and what it's all about.

Location hidden

#104649 Sep 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Good. I am proud of you. That is literally the sanest position I have ever witnessed you take.
2. Perhaps, but not always. Homosexuals don't like children. Pedophiles do. The sex of the child is often immaterial.
3. Not a lie. At least, according to the Vatican.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/camelswithhammer...
1. I always take sane positions.

2. BS. If the sex of a child is immaterial, a pedophile would molest both genders. They don't.

3. You said the rape of nuns was more of a problem. It isn't. You lied.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#104650 Sep 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I always take sane positions.
2. BS. If the sex of a child is immaterial, a pedophile would molest both genders. They don't.
3. You said the rape of nuns was more of a problem. It isn't. You lied.
1. Claiming that you're under constant mind surveillance by an invisible alien is not a sane position.

2. Not really. Most pedophiles abuse children that they can, not whom they choose. It would be hard for a priest to rape little girls when he runs the boys' choir. I am not claiming IT IS immaterial. I am claiming that it often is.

3. It seems to be more widespread, with a greater number of nuns allegedly raped than children (at least 40 percent of all nuns have been sexually abused in some form by priests). In that sense it "dwarfs" that of the Catholic Church's admitted problem of raping children. I didn't claim it was more of a problem. You lied about that. I cannot rank in any order religious atrocities, and never attempted to do so. They are all absurdly horrific.

I loved the first comment in the article, which is why I chose it.

"I just read the article in the 'Independent.' They referred to the priests who raped these women as 'certain unscrupulous clerics.'

"An unscrupulous is someone who steals a five out of your pocket and doesn't think much of it - or cheats on a test - or takes an extra sip of wine or litters. I would say that calling someone who physically and spiritually rapes a woman who vowed to remain celibate "unscrupulous" is the understatement of the decade."

Hilarious.

I'm sorry, but this is just disgusting:

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2003-01-05/n...

These are not the people to spread morals to the world.

Location hidden

#104651 Sep 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Claiming that you're under constant mind surveillance by an invisible alien is not a sane position.
2. Not really. Most pedophiles abuse children that they can, not whom they choose. It would be hard for a priest to rape little girls when he runs the boys' choir. I am not claiming IT IS immaterial. I am claiming that it often is.
3. It seems to be more widespread, with a greater number of nuns allegedly raped than children (at least 40 percent of all nuns have been sexually abused in some form by priests). In that sense it "dwarfs" that of the Catholic Church's admitted problem of raping children. I didn't claim it was more of a problem. You lied about that. I cannot rank in any order religious atrocities, and never attempted to do so. They are all absurdly horrific.
I loved the first comment in the article, which is why I chose it.
"I just read the article in the 'Independent.' They referred to the priests who raped these women as 'certain unscrupulous clerics.'
"An unscrupulous is someone who steals a five out of your pocket and doesn't think much of it - or cheats on a test - or takes an extra sip of wine or litters. I would say that calling someone who physically and spiritually rapes a woman who vowed to remain celibate "unscrupulous" is the understatement of the decade."
Hilarious.
I'm sorry, but this is just disgusting:
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2003-01-05/n...
These are not the people to spread morals to the world.
1. I claimed no such thing.

2. BS. Show the stats liar.

3. Gay twirl all you want, you lied.

You have no credibility reprobate.
well

Lake Villa, IL

#104652 Sep 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to agree.
ALL pedophiles should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law! That means those in your mega churches, all faiths and religions including the Mormons...those that are in schools etc. Regardless of what gender they abuse!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#104653 Sep 4, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
HERE is what I wrote:
"It's perfectly valid for people to have questions and concerns about circumcision."
You also wrote this: "I have no opinion of whether it was "perfect" or not. I didn't bring it up, and I have no interest in the subject". You are debating with yourself eddy. It's it "perfectly" valid, that means you do have an interest. Then you wrote "This practice is explicitly described in the Bible as being commanded by God. Most medical professionals will agree that this is not a medical necessity, as long as good hygiene is observed". Which means you do have an interest. So tell us eddy, which one is it Sybil? Who am I talking to now? is this eddy or someone else?
? Sybil: where is eddy?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#104654 Sep 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VABSoHYQr6kXX
Louis CK learns about the Catholic Church and what it's all about.
That's sick. Time to stop posting sick crap like that. I bet your pants are all wet watching that fantasizing about that perfect penis you desire. YOU sick freak!

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#104655 Sep 4, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
You also wrote this: "I have no opinion of whether it was "perfect" or not. I didn't bring it up, and I have no interest in the subject". You are debating with yourself eddy. It's it "perfectly" valid, that means you do have an interest. Then you wrote "This practice is explicitly described in the Bible as being commanded by God. Most medical professionals will agree that this is not a medical necessity, as long as good hygiene is observed". Which means you do have an interest. So tell us eddy, which one is it Sybil? Who am I talking to now? is this eddy or someone else?
? Sybil: where is eddy?
Do you consider the Mormon faith to be a Christian faith, as they do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 854,285
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 4 min Rosa_Winkel 21
Sex with demon possessed doll 8 min Electric Kool-Aid 44
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 23 min UnderstandPeople 444
Poll Doctor REALITY is: 35 min Brother of the Be... 16
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min marge 596,039
Amazon Gift Card Generator - WORKING (May '13) 1 hr frankie 11
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 444,197
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 847
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 272,083
More from around the web