Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

57,213 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Toby

Portland, OR

#104322 Tuesday Aug 26
If he was depressed, hopefully he said something that was caught on the police tape that would indicate it was a suicide. All in all even if there was no fowl play involved and it was suicide the officer failed to find the .25 and should be relieved of duty. They should interview everyone and go back to any audio, or video, the coroner said it was possible he shot himself. Sounds strange to me

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#104323 Wednesday Aug 27
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, lets go with your assertion for a little bit.
You claim two men are equal to a husband and wife.
This means anal intercourse results in procreation.
And the child is born via the penile 'canal'.
How does the baby like nursing from a hairy chest?
Maybe YOU should check in with the Alien???
Snicker smile.
<quoted text>
Sorry honey, I've listed core factors of marriage. Elements that distinguish marriage from all other relationships.
Gays came late to the game, they can't ignore essential elements just because they can't qualify.
As to children, NORMAL married couples have children. Ss couples NEVER do!!!
So now you want to claim a right based on default situations:
-Old couples, most of who already have children.
-Medically handicapped couples
-Couples who HAVE A CHOICE and choose not to.
And yet, you STILL epically fail!
1. Science is allowing older and older couples to procreate
~Ss couples? NEVER!
2. Medical science is enabling many formerly medically handicapped couples to procreate.
~Ss couples? NEVER!
3. Many couples change their minds about kids.
~Ss couples? Have NO choice!
Even compared to default situations, ss couples epically and totally FAIL!
Smile.
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay is a default situation. And we get it, you think marriage is about children. Glad you're certain in your opinion.
But it still is just that - a meaningless opinion.
Hardly.

I listed three core distinctions between ss couples and marriage.

Procreation was one.

YOU focused on procreation.

Now you have NO rational response. Only an silly ad homoan opinion.

Smile.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#104324 Wednesday Aug 27
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What we are agreeing on is the fact that those that were brought up in the Church later in their adult life turned to hate religion just like you. Their hatred consumed them into mad men killing innocent people in their new atheist belief. History proves you wrong, that's why you avoid any comparisons and why you keep resorting to a person like Hitler being a Christian. Atheism doesn't work. Communism, which is inherently evil, is founded by atheism.
It's our "Reds under the bed" Riccardo. Not all atheists are Communist, but you knew that already.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#104325 Wednesday Aug 27
bacon hater wrote:
Dumb pig story of the day.
Black kid, 22, is arrested for reefer. Frisked twice. Handcuffed behind back. Taken downtown. There, while still in the car, and still cuffed, he "produced" a gun and shot HIMSELF.
In the chest.
Yeah, OK.
What a horribly sad story.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#104326 Wednesday Aug 27
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's our "Reds under the bed" Riccardo. Not all atheists are Communist, but you knew that already.
LOL. Reds under the Bed.

I swear, these guys were all born 90 years too late.

#104327 Wednesday Aug 27
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, lets go with your assertion for a little bit.
You claim two men are equal to a husband and wife.
This means anal intercourse results in procreation.
And the child is born via the penile 'canal'.
How does the baby like nursing from a hairy chest?
Maybe YOU should check in with the Alien???
Snicker smile.
<quoted text>
Sorry honey, I've listed core factors of marriage. Elements that distinguish marriage from all other relationships.
Gays came late to the game, they can't ignore essential elements just because they can't qualify.
As to children, NORMAL married couples have children. Ss couples NEVER do!!!
So now you want to claim a right based on default situations:
-Old couples, most of who already have children.
-Medically handicapped couples
-Couples who HAVE A CHOICE and choose not to.
And yet, you STILL epically fail!
1. Science is allowing older and older couples to procreate
~Ss couples? NEVER!
2. Medical science is enabling many formerly medically handicapped couples to procreate.
~Ss couples? NEVER!
3. Many couples change their minds about kids.
~Ss couples? Have NO choice!
Even compared to default situations, ss couples epically and totally FAIL!
Smile.
<quoted text>
Hardly.
I listed three core distinctions between ss couples and marriage.
Procreation was one.
YOU focused on procreation.
Now you have NO rational response. Only an silly ad homoan opinion.
Smile.
There are many core distinctions between gay and straight couples. None of them are any of your business, and there is nothing you can do about that.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#104328 Wednesday Aug 27
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many core distinctions between gay and straight couples. None of them are any of your business, and there is nothing you can do about that.
Smile.
YEs there are many. I'm glad we got that straight.

No, it is my business.

I am doing something about it and you dont like it.

I'm sorry.

Smile.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#104329 Wednesday Aug 27
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep repeating the same things, and they keep getting rejected in your face. The czar of Russia is the head of the Russian Orthodox Church. All Russian leaders are steeped in religion.
Wanna try Hitler again? LOL.
You have a hard time explaining the evils of atheism, my post was about Stalin, im sure like most atheist leaders. they used the church. Is that your point? Hitler like most evil atheist leaders was brought up in a church, so what?

Sacramento, CA

#104330 Wednesday Aug 27
bacon hater wrote:
Dumb pig story of the day.
Black kid, 22, is arrested for reefer. Frisked twice. Handcuffed behind back. Taken downtown. There, while still in the car, and still cuffed, he "produced" a gun and shot HIMSELF.
In the chest.
Yeah, OK.
was he gay? what is your point?

Sacramento, CA

#104331 Wednesday Aug 27
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Im only arguing the point vs. the evils of religion. Which I think you know the truth. My point is that human nature can be evil and then blamed on this and that.

Sacramento, CA

#104332 Wednesday Aug 27
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
But most all communists are atheist.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#104333 Wednesday Aug 27
KiMare wrote:
Who's saying homosexuals are an abomination? Gosh, you've gone from printing presses to Leviticus to abominations. THAT'S the desperation, you can't rationally respond to what I am saying so you throw up silly stupid straw men. You are so obvious.
Who's saying....? Are you kidding? Who's saying homosexuals are an abomination? Have you READ your Bible? Did your Alien give you the PC edition? Does it leave out all the stoning and bloodthirst?

The BIBLE says that homosexuals are an abomination, that's who. The book which informs and instructs ALL Christians says that. Get real.
KiMare wrote:
And speaking of family, the horrific thing is children are being abused so ss couples can play family while depriving a child of either a father or mother. Despicable and disgusting.
That's NOT abuse, you odious slanderer. You've just insulted all the gay people who are raising their OWN children. You've insulted ALL single parents, gay and straight.

"Family" is not something reserved for ONLY heterosexuals. ALL humans seek family. They all have that right. Forming a family is NOT abuse.
KiMare wrote:
Nor do two men like you and your partner need the benefits and protections meant for mothers and children. Aren't you ashamed?
Marriage does not supply mothers with ANY rights or benefits for protecting their children. Those rights are present from birth, whether the mother is married or not. The benefits and protections of marriage are meant for one person to apply to their spouse, and vice versa. The presence (or absence) of children does not change those benefits.

Anyone who wants to establish kinship with another person needs those benefits and protections. There's no reason to exclude gay couples from that privilege. They may raise children, or they may not, just like any heterosexual couple.
KiMare wrote:
Get your own relational identity Eddy, all you are doing is marring marriage.
Sure, that makes sense. Now it has scratches on it, and new heterosexual couples can't use it, right?

I can only wonder why you haven't provided your wonderful arguments to all the lawyers in the nation who have needed them. They seem to be doing poorly without your help. It's funny that none of your arguments have been working for them. Don't you have any confidence that your arguments would convince a federal judge? Why waste your time on Topix, where you have no influence? You could be single-handedly turning this national issue around.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#104334 Wednesday Aug 27
KiMare wrote:
I am doing something about it and you dont like it.
What exactly are you doing about it? Griping on Topix? Is that all? Are you changing the world? Have you written any amicus briefs? Is your case on the docket? Have you filed a referendum? Have you written the president? Are you at least standing on any street corners with protest signs?

What is it you're doing that has any influence?

#104335 Wednesday Aug 27
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly are you doing about it? Griping on Topix? Is that all? Are you changing the world? Have you written any amicus briefs? Is your case on the docket? Have you filed a referendum? Have you written the president? Are you at least standing on any street corners with protest signs?
What is it you're doing that has any influence?
He's doing nothing but embarrassing himself and revealing the failure in logic idiots in his camp employ.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#104336 Wednesday Aug 27
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be punishable by law.
Would beheading be appropriate?

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#104337 Wednesday Aug 27
Paladin wrote:
Homosexuality is definately a sin, why do you think God destroyed Sodom and Gomera. Those who say it is not a sin are just ignorant are simply stupid or both. Read your Bible and there you will find your answer.
I love the gay rape fantasy you folks have when a guy offers his daughters to be gang raped. And you say MY moral compass is broken?

BTW check:
Ezekiel 16:48-50 (NIV)

48 As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, your sister Sodom and her daughters never did what you and your daughters have done.

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

Ezekiel 16:48-50 (KJV)

48 As I live, saith the Lord God, Sodom thy sister hath not done, she nor her daughters, as thou hast done, thou and thy daughters.

49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#104338 Wednesday Aug 27
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you girls get a room?
Why was your wife allowed to marry a woman?

Why were your children raised by a woman and another person with a vagina that were legally married but you don't want other families to have the same benefit you enjoyed?

Keep dodging the question. I'll keep asking.
DjGH

Kenosha, WI

#104339 Wednesday Aug 27
HAHA i applaud gay guys. If they can look at a wrinkly penis and find that attractive? God bless them LOL

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#104340 Wednesday Aug 27
DjGH wrote:
HAHA i applaud gay guys. If they can look at a wrinkly penis and find that attractive? God bless them LOL
It always amazes me that when the subject of marriage equality comes up it's people like you that want to discuss wrinkly dicks and anal sex.

Please explain what any of that has to do with two lesbians being legally married.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#104341 Wednesday Aug 27
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Would beheading be appropriate?
circumcision is

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 2 min andet1987 12
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Bozo the Clown 227,718
Opciones Binarias Paypal 4 min luisFX25 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min scaritual 739,965
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min KayMarie 542,969
The Maze Runner 14 min andet1987 9
Word association game (Aug '08) 19 min andet1987 53,339
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 51 min bad bob 173,780
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Joana 155

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••