Yes

No

Bucky

Bellevue, WA

#104064 Aug 14, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Like whining much?
Your puny God doesn't exist but thanks for the jokes.
Gays are terrorists.

&li st=PLE6AF0BE0B532ECC3

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#104065 Aug 14, 2014
Bucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya right. Gay weddings can only happen under a dictatorship. In our state the voters, voted it down more than ounce. Just like all the other states. A gay judge broke the law and tossed out every ones vote.. The governor betrayed the voters and went along with the crime.
Gays are sick and evil, and are heading for hell.
Gays are demon possessed.
Proving you can't vote people's fundamental rights away filth.

Location hidden

#104066 Aug 14, 2014
Bucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are terrorists.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5yXaPFwBdkAXX&list=PLE6AF 0BE0B532ECC3
Nutcase.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#104067 Aug 14, 2014
Bucky wrote:
Gays are terrorists.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5yXaPFwBdkAXX&list=PLE6AF 0BE0B532ECC3
Then so are Christians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutaree
Bucky

Bellevue, WA

#104068 Aug 14, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Then so are Christians.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutaree
The gays are the devils chosen people.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#104069 Aug 14, 2014
Bucky wrote:
And God lets that happen? What was his purpose in creating a "devil" and "demons" in the first place? Was the universe too good of a place, so he needed to add some evil?

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Straight from the horse's mouth, God creates evil. Which he then blames on humans. You worship a seriously screwed up system. Good thing it's mythical.
Bucky

Bellevue, WA

#104070 Aug 14, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
And God lets that happen? What was his purpose in creating a "devil" and "demons" in the first place? Was the universe too good of a place, so he needed to add some evil?
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Straight from the horse's mouth, God creates evil. Which he then blames on humans. You worship a seriously screwed up system. Good thing it's mythical.
GOD , is not a dictator. You are given a choice of good or evil. Anything gay is evil.
Bucky

Bellevue, WA

#104071 Aug 14, 2014

Location hidden

#104072 Aug 14, 2014
Bucky wrote:
<quoted text>
The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works
Reading comprehension problems?

I didn't say God doesn't exist; I said your puny God (e.g. your retarded notion of God) doesn't exist.

GROW UP

GLAD I COULD HELP

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#104073 Aug 14, 2014
Bucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why they cause hurricanes, obviously.

Location hidden

#104074 Aug 14, 2014
Bucky wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD , is not a dictator. You are given a choice of good or evil. Anything gay is evil.
You wouldn't know God if he was standing next to you fifthly maggot.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#104075 Aug 14, 2014
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Its quite obvious, its a sin.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#104076 Aug 14, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know God if he was standing next to you fifthly maggot.
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Gay = Got AIDS YET ?
Bob

Seattle, WA

#104077 Aug 14, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why they cause hurricanes, obviously.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Note: male prostitutes and homosexual offenders will end up in hell.

Location hidden

#104078 Aug 14, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay = Got AIDS YET ?
Practicing idolatry again filthy maggot?
Toby

Portland, OR

#104079 Aug 14, 2014
Bucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays have the lowest IQ's and have the highest rate of AIDS !
AIDS is most prevalent in sub saharan Africa, and its predominately heterosexuals there who have it. I guess you're on a gay bashing role, do you accomplish anything doing it?
Toby

Portland, OR

#104080 Aug 14, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay = Got AIDS YET ?
Damn Bob, what happened, did you discover you had some homosexual impulses and this is the method in which you deal with it?

Location hidden

#104081 Aug 14, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Note: male prostitutes and homosexual offenders will end up in hell.
The Bible says you should mind your own business maggot.

1 Peter 4:15New King James Version (NKJV)

15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#104082 Aug 14, 2014

Gay AIDS !
Bob

Seattle, WA

#104083 Aug 14, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says you should mind your own business maggot.
1 Peter 4:15New King James Version (NKJV)
15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters.
Gay = Got AIDS Yet ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 841,826
Beautiful Contemporary Instumental NEW AGE MUSI... 4 min giddy up 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Charlie Sheen 271,482
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 591,388
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 16 min WasteWater 5,870
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 24 min WasteWater 4,796
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 47 min WasteWater 5,936
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Truths 612,282
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 hr Neelakaran 1,477
More from around the web