Yes

No

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#104044 Aug 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christian Bible says it would be better for a millstone to be hung...
You make a good 'rational atheist' oxymoron.
Smirk.
The Christian Bible also says that women are never to teach and should be kept silent.

Nice morals.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#104045 Aug 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christian Bible also says that women are never to teach and should be kept silent.
Nice morals.
Smile.
So instead of admitting you lied, you change the subject?

Damn you are a Hypocrite with a capital H.

Snicker.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#104046 Aug 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Snicker.
I didn't lie about anything. It's appalling that the bible doesn't offer any specific protections for children or genital mutilation. Which is likely why "men of the book" do those two things so often.

Religion is evil. It takes religion to get an otherwise decent person to saw at a baby's genitals.

Your religion makes you sick, and your religion prevents you from seeing its obviousness.

Get help.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#104047 Aug 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Snicker.
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't lie about anything. It's appalling that the bible doesn't offer any specific protections for children or genital mutilation. Which is likely why "men of the book" do those two things so often.
Religion is evil. It takes religion to get an otherwise decent person to saw at a baby's genitals.
Your religion makes you sick, and your religion prevents you from seeing its obviousness.
Get help.
A lie on top of a lie.

You claimed Christianity encourage child rape.

Man up liar.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#104048 Aug 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Snicker.
<quoted text>
A lie on top of a lie.
Man up liar.
No, I didn't. But it certainly looks that way. Why don't you go on a crusade to remove it from your religion? There are 4,000 pedophiles being shielded from prosecution by your evil religion. Rather than speak out against this practice, you'd rather attack rational people who do because they don't buy your imaginary alien dictator bullshitt.

Like I said, the only way for otherwise decent people to commit crimes against children that are too revolting to specify REQUIRES religion.

And yet you smile.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#104049 Aug 14, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's make it easy then. Just answer a question.
Do you believe that exclusively gay people can live in loving, sexual relationships and be moral, healthy, productive Christians and spend eternity with Jesus?
Thanks for admitting you are a liar. Answer: I don't look at people like you do. I could care less what way they sleep. If they accept Christ as their personal savior, then yes they should be able to spend eternity with Jesus, but that is not in my cards to judge.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#104050 Aug 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
How many ways is the Hebrew word 'rau' translated?
How should I know? Ask God, he's the one who decided to scramble our languages at Babel, right? If there are translation issues, it's because he wanted them there. He could've chosen to leave us all speaking one language, but didn't.

At least, according to the fable.
KiMare wrote:
Is that why you chose an old translation?
I chose English. I'm sure you're familiar with the language. If the KJV doesn't say what God wants it to say, whose fault is that?
KiMare wrote:
Technology doesn't explain how thousands of missiles missed those intended and did major harm to those who fired them.
Actually, technology explains exactly that. If technology didn't explain it, then technology wouldn't be NEEDED. Israel could scrap the Iron Dome system. I bet they won't. God wouldn't be effective without it.
KiMare wrote:
Nor does it explain how the tunnels were discovered days before being used to kill women and children.
You have only diversion and distortion.
Right, because one Bible verse out of 30,000, about someone digging a pit and falling in, was a psychic prediction for last Tuesday.

Can't you find the Bible verse which will lead to the END of the conflict? Didn't the psychic author think that far ahead? Why didn't someone find some obscure line out of Thessalonians or Haggai or Revelations to PREVENT this conflict in the first place? But, I suppose that would've ruined your Alien's weekend fun, watching humans brutalize each other.

Why is your God so head-over-heels in love with war? He seems to have no constructive skills for bringing people together in peace. Instead it's "stone them" and "take their land and virgin daughters" or "dash the babies against the rocks". Bloody, vicious, xenophobic.

Why, it's almost as if the book were written by humans, pretending to have support from the supernatural.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#104051 Aug 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
What is the age of consent, according to the Bible?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#104052 Aug 14, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Let's not stoop down to bacon's level hating on skin color. Generalizing on skin tones is Racist.
What the hell are you trying to say? The study shows that people of low IQ tend to be racist and conservative.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#104053 Aug 14, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you trying to say? The study shows that people of low IQ tend to be racist and conservative.
You also said, "white". You wrote: "Studies show bigoted white trash have low IQs". Which makes you the racist.
Bucky

Bellevue, WA

#104054 Aug 14, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays have the lowest IQ's and have the highest rate of AIDS !

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#104055 Aug 14, 2014
Bucky wrote:
Tell it to Mark Driscoll.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#104056 Aug 14, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You also said, "white". You wrote: "Studies show bigoted white trash have low IQs". Which makes you the racist.
Because most bigots people encounter are white. They definitely have their own demographic, and young, bright, female immigrants aren't it.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#104057 Aug 14, 2014
Bucky wrote:
<quoted text>
King James was gay.

And that's hilarious.
Bucky

Bellevue, WA

#104058 Aug 14, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
King James was gay.
And that's hilarious.
Ya right. Gay weddings can only happen under a dictatorship. In our state the voters, voted it down more than ounce. Just like all the other states. A gay judge broke the law and tossed out every ones vote.. The governor betrayed the voters and went along with the crime.
Gays are sick and evil, and are heading for hell.
Gays are demon possessed.

Location hidden

#104059 Aug 14, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You also said, "white". You wrote: "Studies show bigoted white trash have low IQs". Which makes you the racist.
Thank you white trash lover. How are your pink flamingos doing?

Location hidden

#104060 Aug 14, 2014
Bucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya right. Gay weddings can only happen under a dictatorship. In our state the voters, voted it down more than ounce. Just like all the other states. A gay judge broke the law and tossed out every ones vote.. The governor betrayed the voters and went along with the crime.
Like whining much?

Your puny God doesn't exist but thanks for the jokes.
Bucky

Bellevue, WA

#104061 Aug 14, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Like whining much?
Your puny God doesn't exist but thanks for the jokes.
The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#104062 Aug 14, 2014
Bucky wrote:
Our stated voted for marriage equality. You lie. Probably lying about being from Bellevue.
Bucky wrote:
How do you blame the people who are possessed? Shouldn't you blame the demons?

The caste system you're trying to implement is what is sick and evil. Your claims that this inhumane treatment is being ordered by superghosts from beyond the grave are dismissed.

And your griping is useless. Marry whomever you wish (that will have you), no one will stand in your way, but you've lost the power to stand in OTHER people's way. All the praying to the superghosts didn't help you.
Bucky

Bellevue, WA

#104063 Aug 14, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Our stated voted for marriage equality. You lie. Probably lying about being from Bellevue.
<quoted text>
How do you blame the people who are possessed? Shouldn't you blame the demons?
The caste system you're trying to implement is what is sick and evil. Your claims that this inhumane treatment is being ordered by superghosts from beyond the grave are dismissed.
And your griping is useless. Marry whomever you wish (that will have you), no one will stand in your way, but you've lost the power to stand in OTHER people's way. All the praying to the superghosts didn't help you.
Gays are demon possessed. They are the same as terrorists. The gays are terrorists.

&li st=PLE6AF0BE0B532ECC3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Patrick Daniels 596,755
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min ChromiuMan 856,042
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 17 min copout 221,824
The MOST EVIL human acts OF ALL TIME 28 min andet1987 8
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 34 min I Am No One_ 444,377
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 39 min sangili karuppan 7,344
"What's UP wit all dat 'ol BULLS - - T??!" 41 min Doctor REALITY 6
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 48 min Bella Italia 612,655
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr dGo nmeDad lyHo p... 1,083
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Henry_Joseph 177,230
More from around the web