Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#103964 Aug 12, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
Yeah but he willingly chooses to be under constant surveillance by an Alien, and thinks it's actually happening.
That's being a sci-fi fan. That's schizophrenia.
I didn't say we had anything GOOD in common...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#103965 Aug 12, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say we had anything GOOD in common...
I didn't mean any insult to schizophrenics, though.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#103966 Aug 12, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
I didn't mean any insult to schizophrenics, though.
If only religion were THAT easy to excuse, I'd have some sympathy. I think their cognitive dissonance is purely willful.

Since: Apr 14

Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico

#103967 Aug 12, 2014
hot_gamama wrote:
read leviticus...i do remember reading in genesis that GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE
Since you put so much faith in what the Bible says, I suppose you don't eat crabs. The Bible says that eating crabs is an abomination! There is ample scientific evidence that homosexuals are born that way, they DO NOT CHOOSE to be so. So then, He creates them and then abhors them? Is that any way for a God to behave?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#103968 Aug 12, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I am ashamed of the crimes my nation has committed from genocide to slavery to forbidding equality to the gay community to Iraq.
Are you ashamed of your religion and the things it has done to humanity?
Why don't you move? I'm not ashamed of our Country trying to help others, Sometimes it doesn't work out well, however, unless we go back in time and not attack Iraq, who knows what would have happened. I'm upset at things that my country have done, if I were ashamed, I would move. But what country? My family had nothing to do with slavery and anything before that. You sound like an islamic living in the past. I'm not a part of any organized religion. Human Nature is to blame, stop pointing your fingers.

Sacramento, CA

#103969 Aug 12, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You continually allude to gays being punished for their sins. Gays don't choose to be gay, but you certainly chose to belong to the world's largest rape and torture ring.
then it must be easy to find those posts, why can't you? I stated we all will be accounted for our sins. I have always said most don't choose to be gay. What membership is that I belong to? I am not a member of any church. Why do you lie so much to make a point? Liberalism?

Sacramento, CA

#103970 Aug 12, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't know how to spell, the persons name is Larry Brinkin, but of course you have to wonder how someone attempts to stereotype all homosexuals from what one person does, or a small percentage of any group does. Pedophilia is not exclusive to any gender or sexual orientation, anyone can be a pedophile including good old gay hating Bob.
Remember that Anita Bryant named her organization "Save Our Children", so that tactic has been used for a long long time.The tactic is to demonize and stereotype a minority group as being a threat to society, remember black men were claimed to be all savages and less than human at one time, and woman were stereotypes as being stupid and inferior to men, it's the same old tactics.
I agree, it's a stupid generalization. I read it on both sides.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103971 Aug 12, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you move? I'm not ashamed of our Country trying to help others, Sometimes it doesn't work out well, however, unless we go back in time and not attack Iraq, who knows what would have happened. I'm upset at things that my country have done, if I were ashamed, I would move. But what country? My family had nothing to do with slavery and anything before that. You sound like an islamic living in the past. I'm not a part of any organized religion. Human Nature is to blame, stop pointing your fingers.
You're part of Christianity, and you spread the hate and bigotry you've been taught. If you think people will "have to answer for their sins" and you allude to homosexuals when you do it, as you do, you are spreading ignorant hate and evil. You have no evidence that anything you say is true relating to your imaginary celestial dictators, but you regurgitate it here in order to demean a group of healthy, productive, intelligent Americans because YOU don't like the way they live and love.

Which is none of your goddamn business.
Bucky

Bellevue, WA

#103972 Aug 12, 2014
GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#103973 Aug 12, 2014
Bucky wrote:
If there's a God, then he created Steve, too.

But regardless of whether there's a God, the magical story about people made of dust and ribs who eat a fruit with knowledge inside on the advice of a talking snake did not actually happen. It's a fable, not a historical event.
Bucky

Bellevue, WA

#103974 Aug 12, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
But regardless of whether there's a God, the magical story about people made of dust and ribs who eat a fruit with knowledge inside on the advice of a talking snake did not actually happen. It's a fable, not a historical event.
You wish. Gays are demon possessed. They are the ultimate fail in life.

The antichrist will be gay. I am sure you are waiting to take your chip and have your rightful new home in hell.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103975 Aug 12, 2014
Bucky wrote:
<quoted text>
The antichrist will be gay. I am sure you are waiting to take your chip and have your rightful new home in hell.
Well at least we got the Klan's perspective direct from the New World Order YouTube videos.

Sacramento, CA

#103976 Aug 12, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're part of Christianity, and you spread the hate and bigotry you've been taught. If you think people will "have to answer for their sins" and you allude to homosexuals when you do it, as you do, you are spreading ignorant hate and evil. You have no evidence that anything you say is true relating to your imaginary celestial dictators, but you regurgitate it here in order to demean a group of healthy, productive, intelligent Americans because YOU don't like the way they live and love.
Which is none of your goddamn business.
No stupid, read what I wrote. I don't belong to a Church. But, Every Church I have been to said to love everyone as Jesus set an example. You said you were not raised in a Church, so how would you know? Why don't you show me that post where I'm spreading bigotry? because we don't agree politically? I already wrote that we all will have to answer for our sins, should I not include homosexuals or bisexuals or how about the asexual s? God is not like you want him to be. He wants our Faith, you want him to come back and speak, that will happen but you have to wait, maybe not in your lifetime. You sound really stupid with all your accusations of what I say without posting them.

Sacramento, CA

#103977 Aug 12, 2014
Bucky wrote:
Yes God set everything in motion, but out of that came people that are gay, bi, asexual and straight. So what is your point?

Sacramento, CA

#103978 Aug 12, 2014
Bucky wrote:
<quoted text>
They are people just like everyone else. Actually most of them are higher educated and very successful in life. Most of them here on this forum are very smart, I wonder how many gay people you get entertained by on TV and the movies and don't realize they are homosexual.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103979 Aug 12, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No stupid, read what I wrote. I don't belong to a Church. But, Every Church I have been to said to love everyone as Jesus set an example. You said you were not raised in a Church, so how would you know? Why don't you show me that post where I'm spreading bigotry? because we don't agree politically? I already wrote that we all will have to answer for our sins, should I not include homosexuals or bisexuals or how about the asexual s? God is not like you want him to be. He wants our Faith, you want him to come back and speak, that will happen but you have to wait, maybe not in your lifetime. You sound really stupid with all your accusations of what I say without posting them.
You're blabbing your nonsense about your god and you have ZERO evidence to support it. You use a tone of certainty when it doesn't belong, and that tone alone is offensive to people who don't believe as you do. And what's worse than your misleading and dishonest certainty, is that you use it as if it is based in morality, when nothing could be more immoral than your ignorant beliefs and the destruction and crimes against humanity they have created.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#103980 Aug 12, 2014
Bucky wrote:
<quoted text>
You really shouldn't post this kind of stuff. It shows your inbred lack of intelligence.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#103981 Aug 12, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#103982 Aug 12, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter if they were. The "objects of their affection" are underage and cannot give informed consent. Consent is why homosexual relationships are not immoral.
But you haven't answered. God laid out a LOT of laws for governing the morality of society, right? What did he say about the age of marriage and consent?
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Consent = morality? Are you asking me a bible question because you already know the answer and are playing your games again? Lot of those laws were in the old testament, do you think Christians are still bound by those laws?
Just wondering if this question of Edmond's was ever answered....by anyone.

Can a book, chapter and verse be given in the Hebraic text of the Bible as to what was acceptable in relation to marriage, allegedly according to God's laws among all 613 mitzvahs, given in the Torah?

Can a book, chapter and verse be given as to what was written as being acceptable, after Jesus' death, by the Christian writers of the "New Testament" as to age of marital consent in the first century and from then on within the religion?

Thanks.

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#103983 Aug 12, 2014
Bucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Demons? Gay antichrist? Chip?

Bellevue, too.

Better than fiction. You just can't make this stuff up.

One question....where does the bible say the alleged anti-Christ will be gay? Book, chapter and verse please and thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Darwins Stepchild 831,341
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 586,355
powerlevelingmmo.com offer safe gw2 Power level... 5 min guidepowerlevel 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min curtjester1 40,206
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 7 min Speak The Truth 59
FFXIV Power leveling,SWTOR Power leveling and G... 7 min guidepowerlevel 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 3,727
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 34 min ChristineM 442,992
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 47 min AntiqueAnnie 611,965
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr Neelakaran 6,452
More from around the web