Yes

No

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#103882 Aug 11, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Is your book, "WasteWater Blues"?
Why are you OK with Kimare's wife marrying someone with a vagina but you oppose other women doing the same?

If you support religious freedom how can you oppose gays and lesbians and their religious freedoms?

Are Christians the only ones who decide what "sin" is?

Are you?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#103883 Aug 11, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Is your book, "WasteWater Blues"?
"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Matthew 5:11

1 Peter 4:15-16King James Version (KJV)
15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

1 Timothy 4:1-5 (NIV)
4 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

Colossians 1:16
For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#103884 Aug 11, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure that I agree with your approach, but I can hardly fault you for it. I know what having my "fill" feels like. It's certainly valid enough to force them into a position where their own sense of empath (if any) kicks in. They bitch and moan about being marginalized and called names for defending what they believe, but they're not at all apologetic about putting OTHER people into that same position.
I like to think of my arguments here as "practice", rather than as any realistic effort to convince anyone. At the computer, I have the luxury of cut and paste, and re-reading my post before I post it. But at some point, I'm going to need to defend my position in the real world, and I'll have to be able to think on my feet. Going through my ideas here allows me to "pre-screen" them for that eventuality. I can let (insignificant) people try to poke holes in my argument, so I can vet it for weaknesses.
I have no illusions about convincing the haters. Nothing short of deep introspection and personal experience with gay people will be likely to do that. But they make a good sounding board for me to analyze and improve my own argument. They're nothing but target practice.
I doubt many will agree with it. I am pacifist by nature, but they use a militant approach to everything. They have proven in nearly every social or intellectual interaction that they are unmoved by rational thought, reason, facts, history or reality. They are moved by pain, intimidation, humiliation and violence.

I am happy to oblige them at every opportunity.

But I have an advantage. I am neither gay nor am I a representative of the LGBT community. My actions do not reflect upon them. I act as an agent for rational thought only. As a PR representative, I have learned that the message must fit the audience. This audience requires a message that is packaged in a way that can penetrate their binary minds (good or evil, black or white, etc.).

Two wrongs can, in fact, make a right.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#103885 Aug 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gazan elected Hamas.
Psalm 7:14-16 (TNIV)
14 Those who are pregnant with evil conceive trouble and give birth to disillusionment.
15 Those who dig a hole and scoop it out fall into the pit they have made.
16 The trouble they cause recoils on them; their violence comes down on their own heads.
Mohammad grew up seeing the prosperity and dominance of Jews and Christians. He designed a belief system out of it for his own benefit out of jealousy.
Just wanted to thank you for all your blessings.

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Best wishes and good luck dealing with Matt. 25:31-46

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#103886 Aug 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about whose imaginary celestial dictator is the right one to administer imaginary thought monitoring and deliver imaginary punishments, as well as imaginary constant surveillance. And you know damn well it is.
You Christian religious nutbags need to get in the fight - why let two groups have all the fun killing each other when Christians are the best at it and have the body count lead by millions?
All you dumbasses who pretend this shitt is real need to just move to North Korea, where the surveillance and punishments actually occur. Your countrymates will willingly worship a god who you can see (Little Kim) and is also the son of another god who was also real (Little Kim One). It's astonishingly similar - hell, it's only one shy of a trinity. The only difference is that they can't monitor your thoughts like your imaginary dictator does. Oh, and you can die and escape the tyranny of North Korea. But your imaginary dictator is just getting started then.
I notice you never back up your hate. No links again. You really don't have a clue as to what is going on. "Christians are the best at it" Prove it. Is North Korea your model Atheist country? How funny. LOL , the French Revolutionary experiment worked well? LOL

Sacramento, CA

#103887 Aug 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Probabaly not. I bet it's just like mine. You should read it.
It's called "Logic for First Graders." It's the first in the series, and I'm positive you could benefit from each one.
Someday you will move on to the second series.

Sacramento, CA

#103888 Aug 11, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you OK with Kimare's wife marrying someone with a vagina but you oppose other women doing the same?
If you support religious freedom how can you oppose gays and lesbians and their religious freedoms?
Are Christians the only ones who decide what "sin" is?
Are you?
Back up your mouth, please show us the post where I said that. You need to work on your lies more, you're no better then the hater.

Sacramento, CA

#103889 Aug 11, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Matthew 5:11
1 Peter 4:15-16King James Version (KJV)
15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
1 Timothy 4:1-5 (NIV)
4 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.
Colossians 1:16
For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Cant believe you are all worked up over kidding with Ms WasteWater calling her book the WasteWater Blues, I've known her for a long time on topix and at times we do connect. It wasn't an insult.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103890 Aug 11, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Someday you will move on to the second series.
Says the guy who claims to interpret scientific climate data more accurately than Stephen Hawking and Neil Degrasse Tyson, and tried to give Sarah Palin and a guy who thinks god lives on Planet Kolab and wears special underwear to protect himself from evil spirits control over the world's largest nuclear arsenal.

Please, give us some more lessons in logic. I want to hear more about how the Israeli conflicts aren't about mass religious delusion and about how your god created the universe but still takes sides in wars and cares about who I sleep with. Or about how your god is a caring god who literally mass murdered the entire planet once by drowning every living thing (except for the sea creatures, who were fine with it). Or how about how you can "pick and choose" what scientific facts you believe in, but you can't pick and choose which evil bible passages you adhere to.

Sacramento, CA

#103891 Aug 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about whose imaginary celestial dictator is the right one to administer imaginary thought monitoring and deliver imaginary punishments, as well as imaginary constant surveillance. And you know damn well it is.
You Christian religious nutbags need to get in the fight - why let two groups have all the fun killing each other when Christians are the best at it and have the body count lead by millions?
Have you noticed the Arab countries are quiet? They want the terrorist group Hamas destroyed for peace. Did you read the news today, I won't post it, you might hate the author, but Hamas is killing those that helped build the tunnels so they won't talk. Your hero's. They are not fighting over religion, it's very simple: the conflict is over who gets what land and how it is controlled,. ok, maybe not so simple for you. On your body count stupid statement: Hitler said this, it does sound like it's from you: Historically speaking, the Christian religion is nothing but a Jewish sect… After the destruction of Judaism, the extinction of Christian slave morals must follow logically… "We are fighting against the perversion of our soundest instincts.…That poison with which both Jews and Christians have spoiled and soiled the free, wonderful instincts of man and lowered them to the level of doglike fright." Hitler’s Germany exterminated 6 million Jews and killed about 9 million Christians. Another atheist hero of yours: Stalin purges in the Russian republics prior to and continuing after World War II killed roughly 40 to 60 million people; nearly wiping out every Christian church under Stalin’s domain. following World War II, China saw to the end of more than 24 million lives during the first ten years of Mao’s takeover 4, another 25 million killed or intentionally starved between 1959 and 1962 5, plus an additional 22 million killings in the 1970&#8242;s Great Proletariat Cultural Revolution. Cambodia suffered more than 2 million killed in its own bloody transition to anti-religious communism after United States forces suffered the fall of what was called Saigon and then largely withdrew from the region. The numbers:

Judaism and Christianity throughout history: 17,000,000
Anti- or irreligious forces over the last 100 years:

6,000,000 + 9,000,000 + 40,000,000 + 24,000,000 + 25,000,000 + 22,000,000 + 2,000,000 + 1,000,000,000 = 1,128,000,000

Dumb you again.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103892 Aug 11, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I notice you never back up your hate. No links again. You really don't have a clue as to what is going on. "Christians are the best at it" Prove it. Is North Korea your model Atheist country? How funny. LOL , the French Revolutionary experiment worked well? LOL
What good will links do? You already said you "pick and choose" what to believe. You link Glenn Beck and think you're under constant surveillance by an imaginary celestial dictator. Obviously your ability to discern fantasy from reality isn't strong.

Christians are definitely the best at killing, both currently and historically. Nevermind the Crusades, the Inquisition, the witchhunts, the stake burnings, the countless deaths from the suppression of science and medicine and the millions dead in Africa where the Christians preach that condoms are worse than AIDS. Just over the past decade a million innocent Iraqis were mass murdered by a born-again Christian international war criminal who was directed to invade by god.

North Korea isn't atheist. Far from it. They worship their god like you worship yours. But they are the closest thing in reality to the tyranny and brutal dictatorship you CHOOSE to live under as a Christian under constant surveillance by a celestial dictator capable of thought punishments. But at least in North Korea, you can escape by dying. No such luck in your twisted, evil, murdering, criminal religion.

Sacramento, CA

#103893 Aug 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who claims to interpret scientific climate data more accurately than Stephen Hawking and Neil Degrasse Tyson, and tried to give Sarah Palin and a guy who thinks god lives on Planet Kolab and wears special underwear to protect himself from evil spirits control over the world's largest nuclear arsenal.
Please, give us some more lessons in logic. I want to hear more about how the Israeli conflicts aren't about mass religious delusion and about how your god created the universe but still takes sides in wars and cares about who I sleep with. Or about how your god is a caring god who literally mass murdered the entire planet once by drowning every living thing (except for the sea creatures, who were fine with it). Or how about how you can "pick and choose" what scientific facts you believe in, but you can't pick and choose which evil bible passages you adhere to.
scientists also have a duty to tell people that man made CO2 has nothing to do with it! The sun has a life span like everything else and as it ages it gets hotter until it eventually explodes.
How did Palin get into this argument? LOL You are funny. Hawking is just another prophet of doomsday. But without hope. Is Stephen Hawking lying about physics to get rich off naive liberals? Al Gore tried to convince everybody that the world was going to end unless they spent money.

Sacramento, CA

#103894 Aug 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>

North Korea isn't atheist. Far from it..
You lie again.

North Korea's government exercises virtual total control over society and imposes the cult of personality of Kim Jong-il and Kim Il-sung, described as a political religion. Their ideology has been described as "state-sanctioned atheism". Although the North Korean constitution states that freedom of religion is permitted,[79] free religious activities no longer exist in North Korea, as the government sponsors religious groups only to create an illusion of religious freedom.[80][81] Cardinal Nicolas Cheong Jin-suk has said that, "There's no knowledge of priests surviving persecution that came in the late forties, when 166 priests and religious were killed or kidnapped," which includes the Roman Catholic bishop of Pyongyang, Francis Hong Yong-ho.[82] The Juche ideology, based on Korean ultranationalism, calls on people to "avoid spiritual deference to outside influences", which was interpreted as including religion originating outside of Korea.[42] On November 2013, the repression against religious people led to the public execution of 80 people, some of them for possessing Bibles.http://en.wikipedia.org /wiki/State_atheism

Sacramento, CA

#103895 Aug 11, 2014

Sacramento, CA

#103896 Aug 11, 2014

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103897 Aug 11, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Have you noticed the Arab countries are quiet? They want the terrorist group Hamas destroyed for peace. Did you read the news today, I won't post it, you might hate the author, but Hamas is killing those that helped build the tunnels so they won't talk. Your hero's. They are not fighting over religion, it's very simple: the conflict is over who gets what land and how it is controlled,. ok, maybe not so simple for you. On your body count stupid statement: Hitler said this, it does sound like it's from you: Historically speaking, the Christian religion is nothing but a Jewish sect… After the destruction of Judaism, the extinction of Christian slave morals must follow logically… "We are fighting against the perversion of our soundest instincts.…That poison with which both Jews and Christians have spoiled and soiled the free, wonderful instincts of man and lowered them to the level of doglike fright." Hitler’s Germany exterminated 6 million Jews and killed about 9 million Christians. Another atheist hero of yours: Stalin purges in the Russian republics prior to and continuing after World War II killed roughly 40 to 60 million people; nearly wiping out every Christian church under Stalin’s domain. following World War II, China saw to the end of more than 24 million lives during the first ten years of Mao’s takeover 4, another 25 million killed or intentionally starved between 1959 and 1962 5, plus an additional 22 million killings in the 1970&#8242;s Great Proletariat Cultural Revolution. Cambodia suffered more than 2 million killed in its own bloody transition to anti-religious communism after United States forces suffered the fall of what was called Saigon and then largely withdrew from the region. The numbers:
Judaism and Christianity throughout history: 17,000,000
Anti- or irreligious forces over the last 100 years:
6,000,000 + 9,000,000 + 40,000,000 + 24,000,000 + 25,000,000 + 22,000,000 + 2,000,000 + 1,000,000,000 = 1,128,000,000
Dumb you again.
Why do you keep pretending that religion only applies to Christians, Jews or Muslims? That's dumb. When masses of people attribute supernatural powers to people both living or imaginary, it's religion. Hitler was a Catholic in Europe, where they preached death to Jews until 1964. And you pretend religion played no part in his atrocities. Asian leaders claimed TO BE GOD and were worshipped accordingly. Stalin too - for hundreds of years, millions of Russians had been told the head of state should be a man close to God, the czar, who was head of the Russian Orthodox Church.

You cherry pick your history like you cherry pick your science. Mostly because you're stupid, but also because you are a member of the chronically deluded masses of people who think their imaginary celestial dictator is the right one.

Get help. Religion is evil, proven in every time and in every place. It always brings suffering, and never brings prosperity. And keep pretending the Israeli conflict isn't religious. It just keeps confirming your pure, unadulterated, delusional ignorance.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103898 Aug 11, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
https://www.globalpolicy.org/s ecurity-council/index-of-count ries-on-the-security-council-a genda/israel-palestine-and-the -occupied-territories/land-and -settlement-issues.html
It's about land, fool.
One question, idiot. Would this conflict be occurring if neither faction felt they had god on their side?

It's about DELUSION. And you're deluded. I would never expect you to grasp the reality of the horrors religious delusions has visited upon mankind because you LITERALLY THINK A MAN LIVED TO BE 900 YEARS OLD and THINKS THAT SNAKES TALKED.

You are sick in the head, and purposefully avoid reality because you do not possess the intellect to handle life without being directed by an imaginary dictator your parents told you about.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103899 Aug 11, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> scientists also have a duty to tell people that man made CO2 has nothing to do with it! The sun has a life span like everything else and as it ages it gets hotter until it eventually explodes.
How did Palin get into this argument? LOL You are funny. Hawking is just another prophet of doomsday. But without hope. Is Stephen Hawking lying about physics to get rich off naive liberals? Al Gore tried to convince everybody that the world was going to end unless they spent money.
Wow. Just wow. You think a man lived to be 900 years old AND that you can interpret climate data better than the greatest minds of our time.

Pretty funny.

No wonder you can't see the damage your delusions cause to humanity, despite them being illustrated in your face every day in the news.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#103900 Aug 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
I doubt many will agree with it. I am pacifist by nature, but they use a militant approach to everything. They have proven in nearly every social or intellectual interaction that they are unmoved by rational thought, reason, facts, history or reality. They are moved by pain, intimidation, humiliation and violence.
I am happy to oblige them at every opportunity.
Well, it may not be the goldenest rule in the book, but at least it lives up to the saying "Don't start none, won't BE none...", and that's a fair rule to live by.
bacon hater wrote:
But I have an advantage. I am neither gay nor am I a representative of the LGBT community. My actions do not reflect upon them. I act as an agent for rational thought only. As a PR representative, I have learned that the message must fit the audience. This audience requires a message that is packaged in a way that can penetrate their binary minds (good or evil, black or white, etc.).
Two wrongs can, in fact, make a right.
Well, the second wrong can certainly be used ironically against the first one, to point out what IS right, which is what I think you're getting at.

Sacramento, CA

#103902 Aug 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep pretending that religion only applies to Christians, Jews or Muslims? That's dumb. When masses of people attribute supernatural powers to people both living or imaginary, it's religion. Hitler was a Catholic in Europe, where they preached death to Jews until 1964. And you pretend religion played no part in his atrocities. Asian leaders claimed TO BE GOD and were worshipped accordingly. Stalin too - for hundreds of years, millions of Russians had been told the head of state should be a man close to God, the czar, who was head of the Russian Orthodox Church.
You cherry pick your history like you cherry pick your science. Mostly because you're stupid, but also because you are a member of the chronically deluded masses of people who think their imaginary celestial dictator is the right one.
Get help. Religion is evil, proven in every time and in every place. It always brings suffering, and never brings prosperity. And keep pretending the Israeli conflict isn't religious. It just keeps confirming your pure, unadulterated, delusional ignorance.
1. You said the Christian body count, remember now? Hitler was just like you, he was brought up in religion but hated it. Just like you. What counts is what a person is when they are killing. Stalin was also like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 40 min rani 93
sex (Jun '12) 50 min sam 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 58 min Buck Crick 830,417
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr karan 45
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 611,946
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 1 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Robert F 585,791
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 3,959
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Student 40,223
More from around the web