DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#103782 Aug 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Between male and female sexuality.
2. A butch lesbian dresses and acts like a man. Almost transgendered. I'm simply pointing out the spectrum of sexuality within lesbianism.
3. Many Christians believe evolution is compatible with the Bible at least to some degree. My question stands, for what purpose did that spectrum of lesbianism evolve?
4. I don't condemn people, I condemn denial and lies. Welcome to the fact that like every other aspect of the human being, sexuality can be a deformed defect. That is not a moral failure. Demanding everyone deny that fact IS moral outrage and it hurts all of society.
But none of that explains why it's OK for you, who claims to be both male, female and lesbian to have a wife who is married to another woman but it's not OK for other women to marry a person with a vagina?

Time for some serious questions.

If SSM destroys traditional marriages how many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Jul 24, 2011 in NEW YORK?

If SSM destroys traditional marriages how many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Mar 9, 2010 in WASHINGTON, D.C.?

If SSM destroys traditional marriages how many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed ince Jan 1, 2010 in NEW HAMPSHIRE?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Sep 1, 2009 in VERMONT?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Apr 24, 2009 in IOWA?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Nov 12, 2008 in CONNECTICUT?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since May 17, 2004 in MASSACHUSETTS?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Aug 1, 2013 in MINNESOTA?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Aug 1, 2013 in RHODE ISLAND?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Jul 1, 2013 in DELAWARE?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Jun 28, 2013 in CALIFORNIA?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Jan 1, 2013 in MARYLAND?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Dec 29, 2012 in MAINE?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Dec 9, 2012 in WASHINGTON?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since June 1 2014 in ILLINOIS ?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since May 20, 2014 in PENNSYLVANIA ?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since May 19, 2014 in OREGON ?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Dec 19, 2013 in NEW MEXICO?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Dec 2, 2013 in HAWAII?

How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Oct 21, 2013 in NEW JERSEY?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#103783 Aug 9, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>
But none of that explains why it's OK for you, who claims to be both male, female and lesbian to have a wife who is married to another woman but it's not OK for other women to marry a person with a vagina?
Time for some serious questions.
If SSM destroys traditional marriages how many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Jul 24, 2011 in NEW YORK?
If SSM destroys traditional marriages how many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Mar 9, 2010 in WASHINGTON, D.C.?
If SSM destroys traditional marriages how many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed ince Jan 1, 2010 in NEW HAMPSHIRE?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Sep 1, 2009 in VERMONT?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Apr 24, 2009 in IOWA?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Nov 12, 2008 in CONNECTICUT?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since May 17, 2004 in MASSACHUSETTS?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Aug 1, 2013 in MINNESOTA?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Aug 1, 2013 in RHODE ISLAND?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Jul 1, 2013 in DELAWARE?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Jun 28, 2013 in CALIFORNIA?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Jan 1, 2013 in MARYLAND?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Dec 29, 2012 in MAINE?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Dec 9, 2012 in WASHINGTON?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since June 1 2014 in ILLINOIS ?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since May 20, 2014 in PENNSYLVANIA ?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since May 19, 2014 in OREGON ?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Dec 19, 2013 in NEW MEXICO?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Dec 2, 2013 in HAWAII?
How many traditional marriages has SSM destroyed since Oct 21, 2013 in NEW JERSEY?
None. People who are confident in their sexuality and in their ability to please their partners really aren't interested in others' abilities and sexualities.

To be so interested is a little creepy to be honest. To be so interested at the assumed behest of an imaginary celestial dictator is just f_cknuts crazy.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#103784 Aug 10, 2014
Medical science agrees with the Bible.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Social science agrees with the Bible.

Ss marriage is an oxymoron.

Smile.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#103785 Aug 10, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
In the "middle"? What does THAT mean?
<quoted text>
No lesbian is "almost a man". You have no understanding of any of this.
Don't talk about evolution. Your dirt-man and rib-woman and knowledge-fruit and voice-snake fly in the face of ALL scientific precepts, let alone just evolution. Stick with magic to make your arguments.
<quoted text>
No, I condemn you for YOUR condemnation of people who are causing no harm, and who are only pursuing their own best form of happiness.
But the "reality of sexuality" shows us that some people are gay. THAT'S the reality. This sexual variance is perfectly in keeping with the broad variances which define our species, from personal tastes to physiological differences. Gay people, as well as people like hermaphrodites and the intersexed, show that our bodies and brains can display a broad range of sexual variances, none of which deserve scorn or punishment.
This Alien (which you've dreamed up to suit your own prejudices) seems to be picking on his people for no good reason. He has set people onto a physiological path for the apparent purpose of labeling them as "criminals". If he were real, he'd be a divisive and hateful tyrant unworthy of worship.
The gay sickos are the scum of society.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#103786 Aug 10, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
I cannot explain the first moments of the Big Bang..
The Bible taught it first. Or did you just learn it?

Sacramento, CA

#103787 Aug 10, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
None. People who are confident in their sexuality and in their ability to please their partners really aren't interested in others' abilities and sexualities.
Stop quoting your uncle Jerry

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103788 Aug 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Medical science agrees with the Bible.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Social science agrees with the Bible.
Ss marriage is an oxymoron.
Smile.
Heterosexuals have anal sex at a higher rate than homosexuals. Does it count for them too?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103789 Aug 10, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible taught it first. Or did you just learn it?
No, the babble teaches that a magic man built the Earth one day.

And he had to rest. LOL.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103790 Aug 10, 2014
Please, anyone, answer my questions. I am trying to have faith, but logic gets in the way. Help me as a child of god.

Can your god make a rock so heavy that he can't lift it?

Do you think Anne Frank is burning in hell right now?

Do you have any proof of the supernatural?

Is it moral to terrify children with images of hell?

Do you think moderate Christians lend credibility and legitimize fundamentalists, i.e., child rapists, doctor murderers, people who spread hate and bigotry?

King James was gay (or even bisexual). How does that affect how you view your version of the King James Bible?

Sacramento, CA

#103791 Aug 10, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And he had to rest. LOL.
The Big Bang theory, in fact, was developed in the 1920s by a Catholic priest who was also an acclaimed physicist, the Monsignor Georges Lemaître. Big Bang evidence supports Biblical creation. According to Genesis, the universe was created from a ball of energy and light that appeared suddenly from nothingness — exactly the same ball of energy and light described in the Big Bang theory.

Read more: New Big Bang evidence supports Biblical creation, says Orthodox physicist | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/with-new-big-ban...
It's your babble that's confused....again.

Sacramento, CA

#103792 Aug 10, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
Please, anyone, answer my questions. I am trying to have faith,
No you are not, you are lying.....again.

Sacramento, CA

#103793 Aug 10, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
Please,
King James was gay (or even bisexual). How does that affect how you view your version of the King James Bible?
Actually, since he fathered eight children, he couldn’t have been much of a homosexual! He wrote love letters to his wife and obviously enjoyed her most intimate company. He referred to her as “our dearest bedfellow”(Gustavus Paine, The Men Behind the King James Version, p. 4). When John Rainolds questioned the phrase in the Anglican marriage service,“with my body I thee worship,” King James replied:“... if you had a good wife yourself, you would think that all the honor and worship you could do to her would be well bestowed”(Ibid.). Kind of wipes out that theory, BabbleMouth.

Sacramento, CA

#103794 Aug 10, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Heterosexuals have anal sex at a higher rate than homosexuals. Does it count for them too?
BS are you counting Lesbians? You state a fact but never post evidence. Even Eddy said being gay comes with more medical risks.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103795 Aug 10, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, since he fathered eight children, he couldn’t have been much of a homosexual! He wrote love letters to his wife and obviously enjoyed her most intimate company. He referred to her as “our dearest bedfellow”(Gustavus Paine, The Men Behind the King James Version, p. 4). When John Rainolds questioned the phrase in the Anglican marriage service,“with my body I thee worship,” King James replied:“... if you had a good wife yourself, you would think that all the honor and worship you could do to her would be well bestowed”(Ibid.). Kind of wipes out that theory, BabbleMouth.
Hahaha! What? Are you claiming that King James wasn't gay or bisexual? Did you read any of HIS OTHER WRITINGS ABOUT MEN, or did you the Christian thing and run from facts you don't like?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103796 Aug 10, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>BS are you counting Lesbians? You state a fact but never post evidence. Even Eddy said being gay comes with more medical risks.
Sure. Counting all humans.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103797 Aug 10, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No you are not, you are lying.....again.
So you won't answer my questions because you think I am lying? Another Chreestian Cop out. Funny.

Location hidden

#103798 Aug 10, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they don't percentage wise.

I didn't distinguish between orientations.

Smile.

Location hidden

#103799 Aug 10, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And he had to rest. LOL.
No, it doesn't.

There was no sun or moon on the first day to equate to a earth day.

The Bible clearly states that we are still experiencing the 7th Alien day.

Smile.

Location hidden

#103800 Aug 10, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
Please, anyone, answer my questions. I am trying to have faith, but logic gets in the way. Help me as a child of god.
Can your god make a rock so heavy that he can't lift it?
Do you think Anne Frank is burning in hell right now?
Do you have any proof of the supernatural?
Is it moral to terrify children with images of hell?
Do you think moderate Christians lend credibility and legitimize fundamentalists, i.e., child rapists, doctor murderers, people who spread hate and bigotry?
You are too dumb to understand God. Your hatred only makes it worse.

SMile.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103801 Aug 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too dumb to understand God. Your hatred only makes it worse.
SMile.
Chreestian avoidance. You do the same thing with science.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Liamm 654,443
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Dr Banonator 64,673
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Gabriel 973,957
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 45,301
Watching wife with others 37 min CuriousHubby82 4
I think I like giving my brother an erection... (Jan '13) 1 hr BadMan 9
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Thinking 508
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 281,955
More from around the web