Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#103401 Jul 24, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You eat them. Stop being a willing idiot. Read the truth about them from news sources that don't have an online survival store.
I don't eat them.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#103402 Jul 24, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't eat them.
All food oils are made form them. If you're claiming you never eat out or eat processed foods, you're lying.

The purpose of GM was to increase quantity, survivability and to reduce the use of pesticides and herbicides (resiliency). You were trying to say that if you eat GM foods, you're eating Roundup. That is as ignorant as trying to say that snakes can talk or that a man lived to be 900 years old.

Sacramento, CA

#103403 Jul 24, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
All food oils are made form them. If you're claiming you never eat out or eat processed foods, you're lying.
The purpose of GM was to increase quantity, survivability and to reduce the use of pesticides and herbicides (resiliency). You were trying to say that if you eat GM foods, you're eating Roundup. That is as ignorant as trying to say that snakes can talk or that a man lived to be 900 years old.
Read the article, it's increasing the use of pesticides. I cook with Coconut oil, olive oil, the bottles have a label on them and it says . "certified organic, non GMO" What do you cook with? Corn and soy oils? I would not feed a corn or soy product to my pets. You have bought into another Monsanto/US Government fraud. LOL

Sacramento, CA

#103404 Jul 24, 2014
Will people here will look past their gay party lines to never disagree with a member or take a stand for what they believe. Really, you people are GMO eaters? Really? I don't think Mr Wastewater is. He understands waste.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103405 Jul 24, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Read the article, it's increasing the use of pesticides. I cook with Coconut oil, olive oil, the bottles have a label on them and it says . "certified organic, non GMO" What do you cook with? Corn and soy oils? I would not feed a corn or soy product to my pets. You have bought into another Monsanto/US Government fraud. LOL
I agree that pesticide use has increased. It always will. But GM foods were designed to reduce their use. The fact remains that their benefits still far outweigh any costs.

Is this your "strategery?" Get your ass handed to you over your delusional ignorance, then change the subject to something else that makes you look like an idiot?

Sounds like the plans of a conservative who believes the Earth is 6,000 years old and thinks he can interpret climate data better than Stephen Hawking.

You believe in fairy tales and think that most people will burn in hell because they don't believe in your celestial dictator. But you eat healthy. Great. Is there any lengths to which the religious right-wing nutcases will not go to achieve some sort of superiority over people that are clearly superior?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103406 Jul 24, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
Will people here will look past their gay party lines to never disagree with a member or take a stand for what they believe. Really, you people are GMO eaters? Really? I don't think Mr Wastewater is. He understands waste.
I don't think many people allow it to pervade their lives. Compared to our environment, it's a non-issue. Compared to the continued atrocities of religion, it's a non-issue. Compared to whether the toilet paper is top or bottom, it's a non-issue.

And what is it with your obsession with gay sex? Someday, if you read and learn and even use toys, you will give a woman an orgasm. After that happens, you'll find you just aren't that interested in other men's sex lives.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103407 Jul 24, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at what religion does to children.
- Disrupts their cognitive function, and ability to employ logic and reason
- Rape and tortures them
- Offers not even the same protections offered to livestock
- Hides, harbors and protects their predators
- Funds their predators' defense
- Forces them to maintain silence when raped or tortured
- Terrifies them with made-up images of hell
- Forces them to love someone they have never met
- Forces them to fear the same being
- Makes them believe that someone can know their thoughts
- Makes them think they can be punished for thoughts, by burning
- Makes them ashamed of sexuality
- Makes them believe that some people have powers and knowledge unavailable to them
- Instills immoral beliefs - that most people will burn for not believing as they do, that we are not created equal and that some people are born in sin and will burn no matter what they do.
And these are the people that assert they have the moral high ground.
Disgusting pigs.
Shoot! I forgot the biggie for kids and Christianity, Judaism & Islam - genital mutilation. What the f_ck is wrong with you people? God fuct up our design so bad, we have to cut parts off of children?

Like I said, disgusting pigs.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#103408 Jul 24, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
Mr. Wastewater is a woman.

Sacramento, CA

#103409 Jul 24, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Wastewater is a woman.
Doesn't matter here. The point is do you eat GMO food?

Sacramento, CA

#103410 Jul 24, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think many people allow it to pervade their lives. Compared to our environment, it's a non-issue. Compared to the continued atrocities of religion, it's a non-issue. Compared to whether the toilet paper is top or bottom, it's a non-issue.
And what is it with your obsession with gay sex? Someday, if you read and learn and even use toys, you will give a woman an orgasm. After that happens, you'll find you just aren't that interested in other men's sex lives.
"non-issue"? You finally admitted that it's increasing pesticides into the environment but it's a non issue? LOL My obsession with gay sex? Please show me that post. LOL I didn't realize talking about global warming and GMO's had something to do with gay sex? LOL You are a liar again. LOL

Sacramento, CA

#103411 Jul 24, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot! I forgot the biggie for kids and Christianity, Judaism & Islam - genital mutilation. What the f_ck is wrong with you people? God fuct up our design so bad, we have to cut parts off of children?
Like I said, disgusting pigs.
What is your obsession with the penis? Never mind, don't answer that, I'm sure we can imagine. LOL

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#103412 Jul 24, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Even your gay friends here are not standing up for you on GM foods. They quickly are changing the topic or making "interesting" comments. Not only are GMO's bad for consumption but also pose a risk on water runoff. Maybe you can spray some Roundup (glyphosate) on your food next time you eat. LOL You spend too much time in a lab, comparing things in a lab ignores the complete picture, not taking into account environmental and socio-economic impact, and indirect health risks. Science, in particular when in comes to matters of nutrition and health, doesn't always yield the perfect answer.
I think most of us here agree that a diet without Roundup would be preferable to a diet with roundup. If you disagree with this statement, I challenge you to spray a tiny bit of roundup on your meals 3 times a day. Good luck.
So rather than link to scientific evidence supporting your baseless views, you commit several logical fallacies and then switch topics.

You are right, your education failed you.

Some stable somewhere

#103413 Jul 24, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at what religion does to children.
- Disrupts their cognitive function, and ability to employ logic and reason
- Rape and tortures them
- Offers not even the same protections offered to livestock
- Hides, harbors and protects their predators
- Funds their predators' defense
- Forces them to maintain silence when raped or tortured
- Terrifies them with made-up images of hell
- Forces them to love someone they have never met
- Forces them to fear the same being
- Makes them believe that someone can know their thoughts
- Makes them think they can be punished for thoughts, by burning
- Makes them ashamed of sexuality
- Makes them believe that some people have powers and knowledge unavailable to them
- Instills immoral beliefs - that most people will burn for not believing as they do, that we are not created equal and that some people are born in sin and will burn no matter what they do.
And these are the people that assert they have the moral high ground.
Disgusting pigs.
Well said.

Some stable somewhere

#103414 Jul 24, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
So...where's your evidence that GMO foods are bad?

Do you know what food is made of? Do you know what a protein is?

I didn't think so.

Some stable somewhere

#103415 Jul 24, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that pesticide use has increased. It always will. But GM foods were designed to reduce their use. The fact remains that their benefits still far outweigh any costs.
Is this your "strategery?" Get your ass handed to you over your delusional ignorance, then change the subject to something else that makes you look like an idiot?
Sounds like the plans of a conservative who believes the Earth is 6,000 years old and thinks he can interpret climate data better than Stephen Hawking.
You believe in fairy tales and think that most people will burn in hell because they don't believe in your celestial dictator. But you eat healthy. Great. Is there any lengths to which the religious right-wing nutcases will not go to achieve some sort of superiority over people that are clearly superior?
Yes, that is most certainly his style.

Just give it a bit, he'll move straight on to how bad vaccines are.
Larry

Denver, CO

#103417 Jul 24, 2014
1 Corinthians 6:9 Homosexuality

9 Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom?+ Do not be misled.* Those who are sexually immoral,*+ idolaters,+ adulterers,+ men who submit to homosexual acts,+ men who practice homosexuality,*+ 10 thieves, greedy people,+ drunkards,+ revilers,* and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom.+

11 And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean;+ you have been sanctified;+ you have been declared righteous+ in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/b...
Larry

Denver, CO

#103418 Jul 24, 2014
2 Peter 2:10
10 especially those who seek to defile the flesh of others+ and who despise authority.*+Daring and self-willed, they are not afraid to speak abusively of glorious ones, 11 whereas angels, although they are greater in strength and power, do not bring against them an accusation in abusive terms, out of respect for* Jehovah.*+

12 But these men, like unreasoning animals that act on instinct and are born* to be caught and destroyed, speak abusively about things of which they are ignorant.

passing by

Salina, KS

#103419 Jul 24, 2014
Larry wrote:
1 Corinthians 6:9 Homosexuality
9 Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom?+ Do not be misled.* Those who are sexually immoral,*+ idolaters,+ adulterers,+ men who submit to homosexual acts,+ men who practice homosexuality,*+ 10 thieves, greedy people,+ drunkards,+ revilers,* and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom.+
11 And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean;+ you have been sanctified;+ you have been declared righteous+ in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.
If you really want to stake your belief on a Bible passage which has been deliberately mistranslated from the oldest known copies of the work, good luck with that. I'll bet that you didn't know, that in its closest to its original form, the verse and its repetition to Timothy, were used primarily as a condemnation of masturbation until the early 20th century.

Sacramento, CA

#103420 Jul 24, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
So...where's your evidence that GMO foods are bad?
Do you know what food is made of? Do you know what a protein is?
I didn't think so.
First of all, I don't eat any corn or soy products, neither do my pets.Or anyone in my house. Last, therefore if you eat that crap, go for it, I'm sure it must be healthy since Monsanto is involved. LOL

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#103421 Jul 24, 2014
I just wish these dumbasses would realize that the book they use to bash gay people is adorned with the names of... Uh... A gay man.

It typifies their willing ignorance and complete hypocrisy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 445,935
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Steve III 650,729
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 5 min Johnny 767
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Dr Banonator 56,351
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 18 min Johnny 212
Obama Declared A Saint, By Catholic Church 39 min andet1987 3
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 42 min andet1987 2,357
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 182,982
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 45,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web