“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#102652 Jul 6, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
How could it not be?
<quoted text>
Inasmuch as your food preferences, religion, language, ideas of sex, gender, identity, mores, values, personal space, psychology, and so on are learned.
In terms of personal choice, there isn't any.
So...why is this point so difficult for you? What are your aims here? Why so worried about people's sexual preferences?
The confusion is all yours honey. I didn't say "food preferences, religion, language, ideas of sex,(gender) sic, identity, mores, values, personal space, psychology, and so on are learned," I said orientation.

Just a correction, gender is not a learned behavior either...

My aims? Correct PC stupidity such as yours.

Worried? Do I look worried? Even the lesbian in me isn't worried, she's just embarrassed by you.

Smile.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#102653 Jul 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, welcome back baby.
I said no such thing. The cross-cultural norm is opposite genders marry.
Smile.
I quoted you above, so don't cop out now. You initially made it all about sex, not gender. Then I corrected you by showing that Native American 3rd and 4 genders didn't operate on that rule - they marry appropriate genders, not sex. Sex is quite irrelevant, but gender is important - and it's not an oppositional thing, since they have 3 and sometimes 4.

Location hidden

#102654 Jul 6, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, positive claim.
Evidence, please.
http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...

http://www.prweb.com/releases/gay-anal-interc...

Location hidden

#102655 Jul 6, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to argue in an upcoming academic paper that the closeness of the prostate to the rectal wall is the product of evolution, for the purposes of male-male bonding in early hominin.
Please produce an academic critique for me. Or what passes for your best.
:)
Um, if that's the case, evolution forgot a couple things:

~To make the rectal wall more like the vagina.

~The drive of mating behavior is procreation, not blonde bonding.

But hey, I look forward to it being published!!

Smirk.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#102656 Jul 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Ok...first, I've seen this claim a lot, the one from webmd. I'm more inclined to believe them, but they never list scientific studies to back up their claims. I've never seen it, at all. Really, I'd like to - at this point, I'm starting to think this is a myth.

Second, the second link you posted is downright stupid. It's full of cultural ideas, not objectively tested ones. So what? The guy makes this stupid statement:

"Angelo explains that receptive anal sex decreases self esteem by forcing the person to assume a submissive position during an act of pleasure..."

And on and on - sorry, I'm not going to accept someone's heterosexual subjective interpretation of gay sex. That's just stupid. Ask the gays if you really want to know what gay sex is like.

Anyways, neither study posted accurate information with regards to the "dangers" of anal sex. The webmd article just stated it as if fact - and their exact wording is reproduced over and over again, making me think that someone just posted this and all these "legitimate sites" believed and reproduced their comments, despite not having the science to back their claims up.

The thing is, both chimps and bonobos engage in penile-anal sex (along with humans from every single culture on the planet). If such sex were truly damaging, it wouldn't be selected for and we would not observe it to such an extent.

So pony up some real science here or concede you're just posting Western ideal cultural claims - i.e., myths against homosexuality.

Also, you didn't answer my other requests for scientific evidence in other posts. Actually, though this is a nice try - thank you - I really am looking for scientific, not postulative, studies here. Show me the science and I'll either critique it or agree with you. Right now I'm starting to wonder if humans don't produce some small lubrication there...(how would we test that?!?)

Location hidden

#102657 Jul 6, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
First amendment challenge on the back burner.
David Bannister Jr., 29, and Steven Carr, 25, are to be married next May at Highland Baptist Church, which will break with most churches in its denomination by performing its first gay marriage ceremony.
"What Highland is really doing is what churches do on important issues," he said. "They're taking a stand in order to influence their community and move their community in a certain direction."
http://archive.coloradoan.com/usatoday/articl...
Matthew 19:4-6 (NASB)
4 And He answered and said, "Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE,
5 and said,'FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH'?
6 "So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate."

Apostasy at a fundamental level.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#102658 Jul 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The confusion is all yours honey. I didn't say "food preferences, religion, language, ideas of sex,(gender) sic, identity, mores, values, personal space, psychology, and so on are learned," I said orientation.
Just a correction, gender is not a learned behavior either...
My aims? Correct PC stupidity such as yours.
Worried? Do I look worried? Even the lesbian in me isn't worried, she's just embarrassed by you.
Smile.
No, you're wrong again. Gender is completely learned. It is utterly and without doubt a cultural phenomena. The above is you confusing sex with gender yet again - and, in the doing, not understanding sex in the slightest, nor culture. Oh well. I can only try so hard.

No idea what you mean above by orientation. Spell it out in measurable, testable terms. Or address the numerous points I bring up vis a vis culture that you keep dancing around.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#102659 Jul 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, if that's the case, evolution forgot a couple things:
~To make the rectal wall more like the vagina.
~The drive of mating behavior is procreation, not blonde bonding.
But hey, I look forward to it being published!!
Smirk.
1. It wouldn't have to with proper behavioral controls and/or self-lub. First, your references aren't useful, so you haven't educated me here. Second, people can produce saliva.

2. Humans have no "drive of mating behavior." That's a stupid thing to write. Sorry, it's just stupid. People have sex because sex feels good. the motivation behind sex is pleasure - and that, on average, makes babies.

We have just found your fundamental disconnect here. You incorrectly assume sex is for reproduction. It's not. Try again.

Location hidden

#102660 Jul 6, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted you above, so don't cop out now. You initially made it all about sex, not gender. Then I corrected you by showing that Native American 3rd and 4 genders didn't operate on that rule - they marry appropriate genders, not sex. Sex is quite irrelevant, but gender is important - and it's not an oppositional thing, since they have 3 and sometimes 4.
You are confusing the social science definition of gender with the natural science definition.

Smile.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#102661 Jul 6, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>a fact from where? You are plagiarizing unless you did the study. Stop plagiarizing, it pisses off toby and the winkel brains even though everyone does it.
pla·gia·rism

/&#712;pl&#257;j&# 601;&#716;riz&#601;m/
noun

noun: plagiarism; plural noun: plagiarisms

the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Liar. I never said those were my work or ideas.

Run along now Junior and leave the discussion to the adults.

Location hidden

#102663 Jul 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 19:4-6 (NASB)
4 And He answered and said, "Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE,
5 and said,'FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH'?
6 "So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate."
Apostasy at a fundamental level.
Your idolization of the Bible means nothing in a court of law.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#102664 Jul 6, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
pla·gia·rism
/&#712;pl&#257;j&# 601;&#716;riz&#601;m/
noun
noun: plagiarism; plural noun: plagiarisms
the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Liar. I never said those were my work or ideas.
Run along now Junior and leave the discussion to the adults.
exactly: whose idea's are they? Who did you steal it from? You stated a study as a fact, I'm sure that might qualify as plagiarizing.

Sacramento, CA

#102665 Jul 6, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
He extrapolated data from multiple sources, and summarized it in his own words. He did not copy and paste. Copying and pasting from any source, without citations, is plagiarism.
You're welcome.
Therefore he lied when he said it's a fact. I agree it's just opinion.

Location hidden

#102666 Jul 6, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>exactly: whose idea's are they? Who did you steal it from? You stated a study as a fact, I'm sure that might qualify as plagiarizing.
Not at all. I would have to copy it verbatim without citing the source. The fact is my study comes from numerous sources.

One in three girls and one in six boys will be sexually abused in some way before the
age of 18 years.(Australian Institute of Criminology, 1993)
http://www.bravehearts.org.au/files/Facts%20a...

• Adult retrospective studies show that 1 in 4 women and 1 in 6 men were sexually abused before the age of 18 (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2006). This means there are more than 42 million adult survivors of child sexual abuse in the U.S.

http://cachouston.org/child-sexual-abuse-fact...

One in three girls and one in six boys are sexually abused before the age of 18.

Russell, Diana E.H. 1988. The Incidence and Prevalence of Intrafamilial and Extrafamilial Sexual Abuse of Female Children. In Handbook on Sexual Abuse of Children, ed., Lenore E.A. Walker. Springer Publishing Co.

www.icasa.org/docs/child_sexual_abuse_-_draft...

Three examples of non-plagiarized information.

Location hidden

#102667 Jul 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Gosh you girls are desperate to change the subject from the pedo Harvey Milk!
Reminds me of your behavior when I bring up gay intercourse. You know, anal sex.
They both look like shit in the light, don't they?
Smirk.
<quoted text>
I don't stereotype gays as being pedophiles, I castigate gays for defending gay pedophiles like Harvey Milk and promoting anal sex.
Both are disgusting. You should be ashamed! Instead, you distort what I say and attack me.
More lies from disgusting perverted filth.

Sacramento, CA

#102669 Jul 6, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. I would have to copy it verbatim without citing the source. The fact is my study comes from numerous sources.
One in three girls and one in six boys will be sexually abused in some way before the
age of 18 years.(Australian Institute of Criminology, 1993)
http://www.bravehearts.org.au/files/Facts%20a...
• Adult retrospective studies show that 1 in 4 women and 1 in 6 men were sexually abused before the age of 18 (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2006). This means there are more than 42 million adult survivors of child sexual abuse in the U.S.
http://cachouston.org/child-sexual-abuse-fact...
One in three girls and one in six boys are sexually abused before the age of 18.
Russell, Diana E.H. 1988. The Incidence and Prevalence of Intrafamilial and Extrafamilial Sexual Abuse of Female Children. In Handbook on Sexual Abuse of Children, ed., Lenore E.A. Walker. Springer Publishing Co.
www.icasa.org/docs/child_sexual_abuse_-_draft...
Three examples of non-plagiarized information.
thank you, see you just made toby and winkelbrains happy. I knew it wasn't from your studies.

Sacramento, CA

#102670 Jul 6, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're wrong again. Gender is completely learned..
A plagiarized opinion unless you can show us where you got your information. Stop plagiarizing, it makes toby married eddy and winkel very upset.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#102671 Jul 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing the social science definition of gender with the natural science definition.
Smile.
So far the only person here making confusing remarks about sex and gender is you. I'm quite clear in my separation and use the words correctly.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#102672 Jul 6, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>A plagiarized opinion unless you can show us where you got your information. Stop plagiarizing, it makes toby married eddy and winkel very upset.
A plagiarized opinion?

Are you insane?

I haven't plagiarized a single word - I post links to each quote I use and direct people to actual academic sources.

If you're unable to argue with me and feel more comfortable attacking me, go right ahead - it's a fine example of the limits of your intellect.

Sacramento, CA

#102673 Jul 6, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
A plagiarized opinion?
Are you insane?
I haven't plagiarized a single word - I post links to each quote I use and direct people to actual academic sources.
If you're unable to argue with me and feel more comfortable attacking me, go right ahead - it's a fine example of the limits of your intellect.
But yet you failed to show us where the information is from that formed your opinion. Here in this site courtesy of your friends, it's not about the content, it's more important to cite the source. I'm not attacking you, merely pointing how the hypocrisy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min Richies Cool Man ... 38,718
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Winter is Coming 740,227
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Innocent Holy dr ... 601,183
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Truth 543,113
if you see YOUR MOTHER AS A BED RTNER OF CELIBR... 34 min legsman73 11
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Dr_Zorderz 259,712
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min Just Think 227,871
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min WildWeirdWillie 173,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 20 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••