Yes

No

Toby

Eugene, OR

#101540 Jun 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one child produced without sperm.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Um, Blondie, the reason I said, "Show me one child", is because that has yet to occur among humans.
Why, because, unlike the writer of the article you posted, normal people consider such an act unethical. Literally a perversion of nature.
Didn't like your dad, did you?
Smile.
<quoted text>
1. You posted an article that revels in depriving a child of their father. Deliberately. I call that evil and diabolical. I also call that a slap in your father's face. The week of Father's day no less.
2. You claimed children have been born without sperm. I called you on your lie. Now you are lying to cover your lie.
3. You are also lying that genetic modifications is not a ethical issue.
Which brings us back to my original response.
Show me one child produced without sperm.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Did you READ the article EXPERT?
Smile.
It's humorous the way you believe you can dictate and define what (normal) is or what (normal) people think, especially coming from a wingnut such as yourself. Most people really don't believe that artificial insemination, or a single parent family is unethical, that's what (you) personally believe. I'm surprised you never rant on about the high rate of divorce in the Bible belt states since children are many times left without a Mother or Father living in their homes and many times the Father or Mother moves out of state or moves to other cities and rarely do the children see their divorced parent, now is that unethical to you?

You reduce marriage and family down to reproduction ability and nothing more, then throw in bigoted pseudo-science mantras and slogans to feign credibility, but the truth is same sex marriages are becoming more and more accepted by a majority of people, and accepted more and more by society each passing year. It's too bad the World moves forward while you incessantly rant on about things you have no power to change. We get it you don't like same sex marriages, and you are fixated with anal sex, so what?

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#101541 Jun 17, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has to put any effort into (figuring you out) you put your personality disorders and homophobia on display everyday for everyone to see. The only head you are in is your own and it's buried deep the sand, figuratively speaking. Done any mate poaching lately?
Since I have time to kill in my empty nest for the night, I'm curious about something. I have seen it stated that Kimare was outted as some preacher. Kirshman or something like that? Also, others had stated he had some sort of adultery going on, which given his/her/its statements to me, wouldn't surprise me. Seems to want to sexually degrade women, IMO and from my personal experience here. So, if you know, how the heck does he fit in with the preacher guy? Are they partners in some way? Or is that Kimare's adulterous affair mate?

I haven't been on this thread, until recently, for quite some time. The last time, Kimare was here and I never bothered much with him/her. After some of the things he's said recently, my curiosity is piqued. I know you may not know the answers to all these questions, but others must know something since I've seen the posts back in the 90,000s about these things at least a couple times. Just trying to understand Kimare's motives for even being on this thread at all a little better and wondering if he/she really is or was a preacher and if he is actually the Kirshman guy, if I have the name correct that is. Thanks in advance.
Toby

Eugene, OR

#101542 Jun 17, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if he isn't getting paid by now, he's wasting a lot of time for nothing.
He has found his home in an obscure forum, where he can jump and shout,wail,flay his arms around, repeat hateful stereotypical statements, and get the attention he/she/it desperately needs. In his delusional state of existence he is fighting the evil forces of homosexuality which will soon take over the heterosexual World, the clandestine gay agenda that threatens the traditional Christian Family, he is the anti-anal moral crusader of topix.

Religious fundamentalism eventually will die in any free society, that is any society that honors human rights, equalities and individual rights, Kimare and his ilk will find it increasingly difficult to successfully argue the right to constrain other peoples liberties and choices and eventually every state will legalize same sex marriages, it might take another decade but it's inevitable. Whether he and fundamentalist like him thinks it's against nature or against his Abrahamic religion will be a moot point, progress and advancement will continue.

Social changes always brings the fundamentalist out of the woodwork like cockroaches,cultural secularism is their greatest enemy though they will never admit it. Fundamentalist males develop a persona of being the alpha male dictating moral boundaries and defending traditionalist standards, notice the way KiMare and his sock puppet defines for everyone else what is to be considered normal or not normal. Fundamentalist live in an idealized world where homosexuals should remain labeled as deviants although that has come unraveled socially in the past several decades.

Kimare will present himself as the "real man" while ridiculing everyone who opposes his delusion. Hateful rhetoric espoused in the name of some Abrahamic religion or self created pseudo-science doesn't make for rational debate. The "honey" and blonde remarks are ways to attempt to assert that he is the alpha male marking his heterosexual territory, in his distorted reality he really is. But you can be certain of one thing and that is that fear underlies many of his defense mechanisms.
Toby

Eugene, OR

#101543 Jun 17, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I have time to kill in my empty nest for the night, I'm curious about something. I have seen it stated that Kimare was outted as some preacher. Kirshman or something like that? Also, others had stated he had some sort of adultery going on, which given his/her/its statements to me, wouldn't surprise me. Seems to want to sexually degrade women, IMO and from my personal experience here. So, if you know, how the heck does he fit in with the preacher guy? Are they partners in some way? Or is that Kimare's adulterous affair mate?
I haven't been on this thread, until recently, for quite some time. The last time, Kimare was here and I never bothered much with him/her. After some of the things he's said recently, my curiosity is piqued. I know you may not know the answers to all these questions, but others must know something since I've seen the posts back in the 90,000s about these things at least a couple times. Just trying to understand Kimare's motives for even being on this thread at all a little better and wondering if he/she really is or was a preacher and if he is actually the Kirshman guy, if I have the name correct that is. Thanks in advance.
I first became of aware of the Kirschman connection several months ago , when I noticed that another individual under that name was verbatim making the exact same statements, word for word. When I asked KiMare if in fact he was this Kirschman he responded by saying that this person idealized his opinions about same sex marriages and was using his ideas and that he was proud of this Kirschman for doing it.

I noticed that Kimare had become quite defensive when I brought up this name, and it was a bit difficult to believe that someone else would using the exact same syntax and repeating verbatim what Kimares says over and over again in this forum, without quotation marks of course and in the course of debate on same sex marriages. Then someone else in this forum informed me that Kimare was this person and that this person was involved in mate poaching with a married mans wife and in the context of providing counseling in a church in which he was the pastor.

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#101544 Jun 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, Mary was old enough to be engaged...
Honey, you have every right not to believe that, or, on the other hand, believe I want a butch lesbian. That is to be expected from a Blonde...
Smile.
Wait a minute. I forgot to address the second part and am very confused. You claimed to have a lesbian inside you, so does that not make you a "butch lesbian," like literally considering your claimed affliction? You don't even want yourself?

That is so sad, Kimare. My heart really does go out to you, regardless of your vile, hate-filled, judgmental, ridiculously inane rants and your dishonesty, lack of integrity and outright nonsense in relation to exchanges with others, not just myself. Can't really call them debates, because you just won't debate at all. I so hope you aren't suicidal, because the overt aggression you show is indicative of a person in need of serious mental health treatment.

Your having deep-seated issues would be understandable if you are being honest about your tranny claim, but hate for others just brings more harm to yourself. Personally, I find it difficult to believe your claim of being a hermaphrodite and "butch lesbian," except that your hate of women, particularly for "not having balls" is rather disturbing, and shows you hate at least part of yourself for some reason.

Does your attraction to women with balls cause you much mental anguish? It would seem so, given what you have displayed in posts here. You need help, sweetheart; the sooner the better really. Whatever the details and cause of your aggression toward others, it is quite unhealthy, and mental issues can and will affect you physically as well.

Best to you, Kiki. I really do wish you well; though I won't hesitate to defend myself and others from the nonsensical, hate-filled diatribes you post for, seemingly, no other reason than to denigrate, condescend, malign and generally treat others as subhuman in order to boost your own bottomed-out self-esteem, which I'm sure, understandably, is in the gutter with your mind.
Toby

Eugene, OR

#101546 Jun 17, 2014
There is also a website in which some of the exact same statements used by KiMare here is used there and this persons name is Kirschman and an ex -pastor, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is KiMare, maybe a close friend of Kimare and what is the significance anyway every human makes mistakes whether a bigot or not? Infidelities run in every circle whether heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual, but it is disgusting to witness self righteous fundamentalist ranting on about the evils of same sex marriages who have been anything but examples of morality themselves. It might or might not be Kirschman, the poster who told me it was could be mistaken, not sure.
Toby

Eugene, OR

#101547 Jun 17, 2014
*pastor
Toby

Eugene, OR

#101548 Jun 17, 2014
Of course the reality is when you go on a forum and incessantly denigrate and demonize homosexuals,like KiMare has, slander them, belittle them, ridicule their sexual orientations, relationships, and marriages, then the result will be that a poster will assign this Kirschman character as being KiMare, even though it's possible that this Kirschman is just an associate or friend who shares the same bigotry and homophobia that KiMare has. So is it KiMare? I don't really know, if it's not then there are two equally hateful homophobes who share the same disgusting bigotry.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#101549 Jun 17, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls, girls, girls,
I was including the state of Confusion.
Where homosexuals and Blondes think a inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender marrage is the same as marriage.
Or that a man can perfectly be a mom.
Or that an anus is the same as a vagina.
Or that a fraudulent law can change reality.
Now that's a big state of Confusion!!!
Snicker smile.
<quoted text>
500 mg thorazine, Stat!
Forgive me for using it to piggy back. But I just noticed this part when I saw your post:
"Or that a man can perfectly be a mom"
A man can't "perfectly" be a dad, but he can be perfect for his child. A woman can't be a "perfect" mother, but she can be perfect for her children. No one is perfect, and all parents make mistakes because we are all human. We do the best we can, generally speaking.
Kimare, I suppose you are now claiming to be the perfect father, or is it mother? Which are you? Since you are so caught up on which gender should be called one or the other.
Lil kimmie is so worried about us taking the word "marriage" and he;s insisting we call it something else (guess he was sleeping when that ship sailed).

So next on his hit list will probably single Moms and Dads. After all if there is no Daddy around how can there be a Mommy, right? And vice-versa.

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#101551 Jun 17, 2014
Toby wrote:
Of course the reality is when you go on a forum and incessantly denigrate and demonize homosexuals,like KiMare has, slander them, belittle them, ridicule their sexual orientations, relationships, and marriages, then the result will be that a poster will assign this Kirschman character as being KiMare, even though it's possible that this Kirschman is just an associate or friend who shares the same bigotry and homophobia that KiMare has. So is it KiMare? I don't really know, if it's not then there are two equally hateful homophobes who share the same disgusting bigotry.
Thank you very much for the info. I appreciate the insight and will check out the Kirschman guy.

Seems these situations involve Kimare needing an ego boost at the expense of others. I am not one to think that selfishness is necessarily a bad thing; if not for selfishness being a component of the instinctual human psyche, our species would never have survived long as we have, nor would we as individuals have the willingness to defend our lives as well as the lives of loved ones and others who are in danger. Selfishness and love for one's fellow human beings can be complementary to each other; however, it is extreme, unbridled selfishness that is destructive to one's psyche, personal life, reputation, character and ultimately, a danger to themselves and/or others.

Using a position of authority in order to take advantage of any person, in any way, one knows feels subject to him/her is morally bankrupt. This also falls in line with the unbridled selfishness, which is addressed from a biblical standpoint in the seven deadly "sins," all of which have aspects of unbridled selfishness at the core of each of the seven. I look at them from a philosophical POV; it seems true enough the seven can have drastically negative effects, though not necessarily in and of themselves. But for those who take those actions to the purely self-serving extremes found within each concept, they become like leeches, sucking the "souls" of others they use into their web of deception.

From my perspective, Kimare doesn't mind leeching the goodness of others in attempts to keep his balance upon his personally set up pedestal, no matter who he hurts. As long as it makes him/her feel better, it's all good in his mind; though I have seen some religious ones use this argument against atheists, it seems nothing more than lame projection when their actions clearly show they are the ones who abuse and use others as they see fit, as long as it makes them feel better about themselves. IMO, it is truly a shame that the teachings of Jesus on selflessness have been used to the very ends of being all about self in that Jesus sacrificed himself only for them and their screw ups, "sins." Though still we all die..."the wages of sin is death"....so logically, from a biblical perspective, that explanation makes Jesus' execution completely irrelevant. Go figure...

No offense meant to any Christians; I know many good people of many different religions, mostly Christians obviously. I am pointing at those hypocrites who use religion for their own selfish purposes and quite regularly, if not daily.

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#101552 Jun 17, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text> Lil kimmie is so worried about us taking the word "marriage" and he;s insisting we call it something else (guess he was sleeping when that ship sailed).
So next on his hit list will probably single Moms and Dads. After all if there is no Daddy around how can there be a Mommy, right? And vice-versa.
Oh he already hit single moms pretty hard in a reply to one of my posts which included several links regarding parthenogenesis. Not surprising.

Kim Jun Are? lol

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#101553 Jun 17, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh he already hit single moms pretty hard in a reply to one of my posts which included several links regarding parthenogenesis. Not surprising.
Kim Jun Are? lol
He'll try anything to avoid admitting his cause is lost.

We talk issues, rights, legality, the law, and he never fails to make it about anal sex.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#101554 Jun 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, are YOU really one to judge that???
Smile.
Well we know that you aren't, hypocrite.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#101555 Jun 17, 2014
Toby wrote:
It exposed itself with all that ridiculous "poetry". Then posted the same doggerel on one Gregory Kirschmann's website.
http://watchmann.blogspot.com.au/

Outed!

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#101557 Jun 18, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
in·tel·li·gent de·sign
noun
noun: intelligent design
the theory that life, or the universe, cannot have arisen by chance and was designed and created by some intelligent entity.
This is false proven by natural selection and mutation, which is random and by chance. Creation, on the other hand, could use randomness as a means to create endlessly in the absence of design.
Oh but it was designed and created by some intelligent entity. Praise the Rainbow Serpent!

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#101558 Jun 18, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, if your target is the stifling of open conversation.
It's little wonder that 99% of online conversations are just pointless yelling matches. People don't follow the simplest conventions of etiquette and good manners.
I understand; some people can be VERY hard to talk to, almost impossible to get through to. But if that's what you WANT to do, you aren't going to accomplish it by finding the basest ways to demean them. You're only going to make them dig their heels in and resist you all the more.
And for Pete's sake, I DON'T WANT TO SOUND LIKE I'M TRYING TO BE ANYONE'S "KING". I just think that a whole lot more conversation and understanding could be reached, if we all tried to be a little more respectful. Even if the other person is NOT. I just don't understand why more people don't try. I'm not sure if they just let their emotions run away with them, or maybe they're here to deliberately stir things up, or what.
I mean, I don't know what RiccardoFire's problem is. I don't know why he won't answer any of my questions, or engage in an exploration of biblical claims. I don't know why he seems to be so belligerent to me. And I won't try forever. But while I AM trying, I will use the screen name he's chosen, and I'll avoid invectives like "stupid" even if he uses them. I'll show the respect that I WANT, rather than reflect the respect that I'm given.
I don't mean to come down too hard on you. Don't take me too seriously. I know, this is just the internet, we should all be able to take what we can give, etc etc. But what would the world be like if everyone were actually TRYING to communicate, instead of just to shout the other person down? The internet has a lot to offer human communication. It's a shame so many people choose to waste it on childish name-calling.
Not at all. The main reason I came to this thread in the first place, was to shut down the hatemongers. This thread was full of them a couple of years ago, believe me.

My tactics may not be the best. But I try to be civil, until someone gives me a [email protected] good reason not to be. Then it's time for Skippy to put the boot in.

Your tactic seems to work well. You always sound like a real gentleman, making the opposition sound like a rude abusive fundie.

Finally, I firmly believe that people should be judged for what they do in public, not what they do in private. I know plenty of people who are exemplary if you follow that rule. I'm sure you would agree.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#101559 Jun 18, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
You wasted all that on assumptions, I am not an atheist, I am agnostic, that is I believe no one really knows, especially people such as yourself. How does nature abhor a vacuum when 99 % of our Universe is a vacuum, how does nature have emotions anyway?
I believe you are an atheist. But, of the two possible kinds of agnostic, which kind are you: 1) Strong agnostic who says we can’t know anything for sure? or 2) Weak agnostic who says we don’t know anything for sure (but we could if we had enough evidence)? Do you agree that an open-minded person should be willing to look at all the evidence? If so, then are you willing to look at the evidence for God’s existence?

Sacramento, CA

#101560 Jun 18, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious faith is believing in things that can never be proven, Science is a completely different matter and archeological records of human evolution is not remotely relevant to religious faith. Science deals with the natural world and religious faith deals with a fictional world and world of things wished for, hoped for, some call it immortality striving. You have every right to believe in any Deity you chose to believe in, as long as it doesn't become oppressive to other people who have the right to make up their own minds what to believe.
Sorry, I don't have the faith to believe in the assumptions and guessing of the fairy tales of science. Glad you do in your agnostic pointless stance.

Sacramento, CA

#101561 Jun 18, 2014
Toby wrote:
The immaculate conception is something that even Christians grabble over, some say she was impregnated by God or the Holy Spirit (whatever that could possibly mean), and many others say it just means she was free from original sin which has nothing to do with sex. The idea that it was (in vitro fertilization) by a Deity is bizarre to say the least, but that's what a creationist is reduced to asserting in defense of Abrahamic myths.
Yes for sure, a God should act like we expect Him, right? " What a God should act and think" by the agnostic. LOL

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#101562 Jun 18, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
No I do not know exactly how old Hillary is. But what difference does that make anyway?
I have no theology, "situational" or otherwise. Talk about making stuff up! I'm not a theist, but a deist. Yeah, look that one up and try to understand the difference.
I'm simply pointing out that in old age, Hillary changed her position out of political expediency. Nothing else.

Sure you have a theology. I responded to your statement about what you claim Jesus said.

Blonde...

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Just Think 641,500
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min Clearwater 182,272
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min Steve III 44,344
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 33 min Clearwater 38,096
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min MUQ2 280,877
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Paul is dead 4,111
Do you want to earn $0,00025 from each your web... 1 hr AussieBobby 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve III 618,386
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Brian_G 969,957
More from around the web