No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#101158 Jun 9, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
I respond in kind to your posts.
Never denied what I said; only how you twisted what I said.....as usual.
You demean single parents who do and have indeed fulfilled both roles quite successfully in their children's lives. Mother's have taught their young boys to play ball; I taught my son how to pitch both softball and baseball since my hubby works out of town a lot. I change a head gasket on my car, and put it all back together by myself, cleaned the pistons and rocker covers to a shine; I just needed a friend to come over and torque it down because I didn't know the sequence. You drastically underestimate what women are capable of doing, esp those raised in the rural south.
But many single mother's do these things out of even more necessity. A mother will do everything she can for her child. Men/combos like you have no clue about a mother's unconditional love for her child, so don't sit there and pretend like you do and that all women are just June Cleaver's who have no clue about anything but cooking. But hey, your woman may be quite incapable. OTOH, many of us are more than capable when it comes to what you probably look at as "male" interests, like fishing, hunting, growing fields of food and harvesting, etc. Your soft, that's for sure. Bet you can't skin and field dress a buck in 20 minutes, girly man.
***"In fact, any real parent never feels able to sufficiently fulfill their own role."***
Then those are the ones who shouldn't have had children in the first place. Thanks for proving me right about that low self esteem issue of yours. I do feel for your children.
***"The rest of your post is even more gay."***
WTH does that even mean?? How is a post "gay?" Nurse is late with your shot I see.
God, your English is horrible. Maybe it's gay, too. Who knows, since according to you a post can be gay. This just shows some deep-seated mental issues and the reason you may actually be right. If you of all people can get married, maybe all marriage needs to be banned like that proposal in OK. You are a great example of why that should be so.
You keep parroting how same-sex marriage is inferior to heterosexual marriage. So where exactly does that leave your own marred union? The bottom of the gutter. Too bad for you, girly-boy.
You can teach baseball so that makes you a capable father?

There goes that gay blonde brain again...

Location hidden

#101159 Jun 9, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, didn't. Women can reproduce without men; yes, without your overly-self-loved spermies. Learn some science then get back to me.
Show me one child produced without sperm.

Smile.

Location hidden

#101160 Jun 9, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm not the 1." Unless you plan on saying "hello to my little friend" too.
Um, Blondie, you don't have the balls.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#101161 Jun 9, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>51 states?
lmao
DC is not a State.
Girls, girls, girls,

I was including the state of Confusion.

Where homosexuals and Blondes think a inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender marrage is the same as marriage.

Or that a man can perfectly be a mom.

Or that an anus is the same as a vagina.

Or that a fraudulent law can change reality.

Now that's a big state of Confusion!!!

Snicker smile.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#101162 Jun 9, 2014
Homosexuality is not just a sin it is the purest form of evil in this world. It is disgusting, unnatural, dirty, a mistake, vile, an abomination. a perversion, aberration, demeaning and even insulting.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#101163 Jun 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls, girls, girls,
Where homosexuals and Blondes think a inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender marrage is the same as marriage.
Snicker smile.
B1tch, b1tch, b1tch,
You live in a state of confusion.
Marriage is marriage is marriage.
You're the one who insists that one man must be the mom, and then you point out the difference.
The anus, while not a vagina, can be used for pleasure. It's not your job to decide which body parts are ok to use for sexual gratification. Some people enjoy shrimping, but I find it quite gross. Still, that's not my call.
Laws haven't changed at all, you silly twit. The point is that we're no longer being denied our rights to enjoy those laws.
Again, the big state of confusion is all yours, you trampy trailer trash tranny troll trucker troll turd twit twat.
SecretSmile, Hunty.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#101164 Jun 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one child produced without sperm.
Smile.
Jesus of Nazareth.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#101165 Jun 9, 2014
Dingringsing wrote:
Homosexuality is not just a sin it is the purest form of evil in this world. It is disgusting, unnatural, dirty, a mistake, vile, an abomination. a perversion, aberration, demeaning and even insulting.
Opinion. Dismissed.

Location hidden

#101166 Jun 9, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus of Nazareth.
Wrong. It is the first example of in vitro.

Nice try though.

Smile.
god

Carlsbad, CA

#101167 Jun 9, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Ok yes sir, after 100900 some posts, what can you add?
its no more a sin than hetero which is toxic if theres no intent to procreate

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#101168 Jun 9, 2014
god wrote:
<quoted text>
its no more a sin than hetero which is toxic if theres no intent to procreate
and you say it again, for the 900th time, nice repeat.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#101169 Jun 9, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>51 states?
lmao
DC is not a State.
The great obama said he visited 57 states.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#101170 Jun 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. It is the first example of in vitro.
Nice try though.
Smile.
So God (Yhwh, G-D, Adonai, El Elohim, Jehovah) is a physical entity with sperm?

You're really not very good at this, especially for a retired pastor.
SecretSmile, Hunty.
Toby

Portland, OR

#101171 Jun 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls, girls, girls,
Snicker smile.
What's confused is a freak of nature such as yourself, who is so fixated, engrossed and obsessed with anal sex, and who hysterically rants on endlessly about it, as if, you any say at all in the matter.

What's the difference between a homosexual and yourself? At least the homosexual occasionally thinks about something else other than anal sex.
Toby

Portland, OR

#101172 Jun 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know the 'truth' about me from Toby?
The only thing Toby exposed is that denial develops a deceit vortex.
And you affirmed the ancient saying,'birds of a feather flock together.'
Smile.
Your inordinate and hysterical obsession with anal sex exposes you, no one needs to put any effort into exposing you, you do an excellent job of that yourself. Either you were sexually abused in your youth, and project that trauma onto everyone else,(especially the gay community), or you got involved as an adult, maybe a young adult, in an intimate relationship that involved anal sex in which you must have had a really bad experience. I do sympathize with you if you were abused when you were prepubescent, no one should ever do that, and it would make perfect sense as to why you are so fixated with anal sex.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#101173 Jun 9, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The great obama said he visited 57 states.
Yes that's true. And though I have not met either Kimare or President Obama, trust me, Kimare is no Obama.
Toby

Portland, OR

#101174 Jun 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you see two homosexuals waving a fraudulent piece of paper, standing next to a mother and father with their child saying, "We are the same!!!"
And everyone else is saying, "Yeah, right..."
SMirk.
Actually a majority of Americans now support same sex marriage, you need to find yourself another shtick.
Says It All Right Here

Scotts Valley, CA

#101175 Jun 9, 2014
Is homosexuality a sin?

No 40,587 73%
Yes 14,984 26%
Says It All Right Here

Scotts Valley, CA

#101176 Jun 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls, girls, girls,
Snicker smile.
WTF?

Is this nonsense supposed to make sense.

Ask the orderly to give you your meds.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#101177 Jun 9, 2014
Says It All Right Here wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Is this nonsense supposed to make sense.
Ask the orderly to give you your meds.
Sadly, in the cobwebs of KiMare's mind, it all makes sense. In the real world, it's just bigoted machinations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min MrAnderson9 881,207
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 603,599
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min The swamiji 7,664
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 35 min WasteWater 8
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 38 min WasteWater 6,412
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 42 min uncle 584
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 45 min WasteWater 8,365
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr waaasssuuup 4,084
More from around the web