Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#100625 May 29, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
You attack a person who is defending your perverted "marrage?" You are marred beyond belief!
Of course, the guy is caught between a rock and a hard place now because English isn't his first language and he wasn't seeing the misspelling as purposeful, which means he made no bad assumptions about you. Looks like I need to change the marred to burnt. You must have done some hard drugs before you got "saved."
Um, honey, I don't HAVE to agree with everything a person believes.

Otherwise you are defending a person who believes in kidnapping girls for sex and slavery.

How is your marrage by the way?

Smirk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#100626 May 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A marriage vs a marrage.
Remind me again, which state and federal authorities recognize your pretend word? You know, the word on which you base your arguments....

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#100627 May 29, 2014
Hows, your marrriage, KiMare? You know the marrriage I refer to; the one with a schwanz (aka micro-clitty) and to vaginae....

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#100628 May 29, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey so do I when it's made easily available. I don't go looking for it, but it's good for a hoot once in a while. Or a scare sometimes, since so many people believe his crap. I look at it like this...it's always a good idea to see what the adversary is washing brains with at any given time. Sort of like,'keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.' And yes, I'd consider Pat an enemy of the state, so his newest zombie talk interests me. He does have a certain amount of political power in his numbers alone. He should be watched by concerned citizens. But that's just my take on it.
Like him or not, he has the right to say what he wants just as we have the right to turn him off. To call him an enemy of the state is a stupid Liberal Communist comment.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#100629 May 29, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
False. You have no understanding of the Judaic text regarding Sodom and Gomorrah. I can give you the background from a Hebraic standpoint, but only if you are interested in knowing the actual rendering of that story rather than repeating what you've been taught by Christian preachers who also know little, if anything, about the Jewish text.
Ezekiel 16:48-50
New International Version (NIV)
48 As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, your sister Sodom and her daughters never did what you and your daughters have done.

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
48 “‘As I live’ says Adonai Elohim,‘your sister S’dom has not done, neither she nor her daughters,[as much evil] as you have done, you and your daughters. 49 The crimes of your sister S’dom were pride and gluttony; she and her daughters were careless and complacent, so that they did nothing to help the poor and needy. 50 They were arrogant and committed disgusting acts before me; so that when I saw it, I swept them away.

King James Version (KJV)
48 As I live, saith the Lord God, Sodom thy sister hath not done, she nor her daughters, as thou hast done, thou and thy daughters.

49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

( I like how 3 different versions can have such significant similarities in some words yet glaringly different interpretations for others; 'hospitality' and 'abomination' for example)

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100630 May 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ss marrage is fatally inferior to marriage.
Always a barren, duplicate gender half of marriage.
Wave that fraudulent piece of paper.
Smile.
Isn't foster parenting a play marriage as well?
(No offense to foster parents. I am simply asking Kimare why people who raise children they didn't conceive are not entitled to marriage rights and protections)..
So when someone adopts a child that fraudulent and sinful since they are also denying that child their natural mother and father.

That IS the main objection you always fall back on isn't it? Denying a child their NATURAL parents? Yet you did the same thing when you were a foster parent didn't you?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100631 May 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hows your religion faring?
Should Christians be worried?
Smirk.
You tell us.

Evangelicals Have Higher-than-average Divorce Rates, According to a Report Compiled by Baylor for the Council on Contemporary Families
http://www.baylor.edu/mediacommunications/new...

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100632 May 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

According to your own argument, homosexuals don't need marriage for children. Or is it just heterosexuals?
Smile.
No that is not true.

How you came to that conclusion is beyond reason when the two lesbians in the Prop 8 trial each had biological children, and I have been stressing that point since Prop 8 began.

Once again, please explain why the children of Same Sex Couples should not have the same benefits children of heterosexuals?

You keep trying to wimp out of answering.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100633 May 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already answered why my wife and I fostered children.
No actually you didn't.

BTW how much $$$ did you get from the State for raising someone else's child? And why shouldn't gays and lesbians have the same opportunity you had?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100634 May 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I note two points of reality. One regards marriage, the other sexual function. Either one disqualifies ss couples as married.
For those two undeniable truths, you judge me as hateful.
Nor do you have the right to make liars of everyone else to perpetrate a fraud.
I judge you as someone demanding everyone else join you in denial.
So you judge them as someone in denial?

Is that because in your work you have 3 letters from psychiatrist friends to attest to your sanity, as you claimed last year? And that you needed them so you'd be better able to treat people in deep denial like you claimed?

And where did Regenesis find homosexual households to study when you have insisted that only lesbian households have ever been studied?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100635 May 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
The very human fabric that holds cultures together!
Do you have a reasoned response?
Smile.
Evangelicals Have Higher-than-average Divorce Rates, According to a Report Compiled by Baylor for the Council on Contemporary Families

Looks like your system is broken Kimare.

Please explain why evangelicals divorce more than other groups because of SSM.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#100636 May 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ss marrage is fatally inferior to marriage.
Always a barren, duplicate gender half of marriage.
Wave that fraudulent piece of paper.
Smile.
What about companionship and commitment dumbass?

Location hidden

#100637 May 29, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>You tell us.
Which means they leave more than 50% of their children in broken homes.

Location hidden

#100638 May 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hows your religion faring?
Should Christians be worried?
Smirk.
The Bible still says for you to mind your own damned business.

1 Peter 4:15

New King James Version (NKJV)

15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#100639 May 29, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>It means more people agree with my points than agree with yours.
It means many see that when it comes to logical arguments, you don't have any.
Thanks for mentioning that.
He doesn't. That was a good rebuttal, Counsellor.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#100640 May 29, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you just explained Kimare's problem!
Thanks
That is a cracked record. Scratch that, he's just cracked.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#100641 May 29, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind me again, which state and federal authorities recognize your pretend word? You know, the word on which you base your arguments....
If that's the best argument they could use in court, no wonder more and more states over there are falling like dominoes.

Location hidden

#100642 May 29, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a cracked record. Scratch that, he's just cracked.
Exactly. A cracked jackass for sure.

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#100645 May 29, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
All-Righty is just being satirical, it is not intended to be taken seriously, the website on his post is the fictitious Landover Baptist Church
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php... ;
Oh, the legendary site! Love it. My apologies to All Righty for misunderstanding his posts. This venue isn't the greatest when it comes to reading something as satire, sarcasm, etc sometimes.

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#100646 May 29, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Reverend Phelps died but was being kicked out. You might want to update your information.
He died but the group didn't. Not long after his death, a town close to here was on their list because a soldier's body was being sent in to family for services and they planned to "attend." Didn't happen. Too many of us got together with police to keep them far away as possible. And their law firm is still very active. His daughters are just as bad or worse than he was, if that's at all possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Bongo 37,991
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 641,342
my name is lorna and morrcan cock is biggest 20 min uncute 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min trifecta1 969,936
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 31 min Johnny 744
Women and Men: DO NOT marry/date an Engineer!!! (Oct '08) 39 min dimmu 112
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 39 min good advice 44,312
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 53 min good advice 618,365
More from around the web