Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#100167 May 16, 2014
In Dog We Rust wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I'm not saying I'm not one, but if I am, I'd like to at least know what Ricky Ricardo thinks it means.:-)
Only a Low Life would post a response and include an insult about another poster that you are angry at. That describes you.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#100168 May 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You better check, you might be a pervert. Most normal people don't go around talking about sex to anyone. Yes it's abnormal and in my opinion sick.
Most normal people don't go around talking about sex to anyone?

Is that a commentary on the quality of your sex life or your lack of partners?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100170 May 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO at you. You even admit how stupid you are for thinking that post was serious. LOL
I'm relieved. Now if the group files a lawsuit against me for defamation I can send them to you.
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100171 May 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You better check, you might be a pervert. Most normal people don't go around talking about sex to anyone. Yes it's abnormal and in my opinion sick.
Hmmmm.... Not curious about human sexuality. OK. I guess you didn't approve of Kinsey and his work, or the thousand and thousands of other people who find the topic fascinating. That's o.k. It is, however, something almost every living thing on the earth has commonalities with, and dismissing it, or thinking it is "sick" actually, psychologically speaking, makes you the weird one.

But hey - embrace it! Now, since I gave you the information, are you going to respond intellectually, or just keeping throwing names and labels?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100172 May 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Only a Low Life would post a response and include an insult about another poster that you are angry at. That describes you.
wassamadda

your mirror broken again dear?
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100173 May 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO at you. You even admit how stupid you are for thinking that post was serious. LOL
Yessssss.......poking fun at oneself - a demonstration of a person comfortable in their own skin, unafraid to joke about themselves? And others?

Is this another one of your "gotcha" moments? Darn it - you caught me again.

You are just too sharp for me to fool.
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100174 May 16, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>My thanks. I just posted the comments you referenced from Brad Lyons of Oceanship on their webpage on Facebook.
Maybe he'll get the less fans he hopes for.
LMAO
Great minds think alike! I was going to do the same thing! Now....let's watch and see if he deletes it. I'm betting he's a loud mouth fraud.
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100175 May 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Only a Low Life would post a response and include an insult about another poster that you are angry at. That describes you.
What? I'm not angry with anybody - quite the contrary - I am highly entertained - amused - delighted - actually laughing! I'm a very happy person. I wasn't being insulting, I was being serious. I told you how I chose my monikers and was curious as to how you chose yours?

Again, I ask a serious question, and you just hurl insults. That suggests that you cannot come up with a valid statement about any topic - even how you chose your own moniker.??
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100176 May 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
Are you trying to invoke offense at my use of the name Ricky Ricardo? Why? He was only a character, and he was Cuban? Part of your moniker is "Riccardo" - which to me sounds close to "Ricardo"??

You're really a very overly sensitive insecure individual. It gets better.
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100177 May 16, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I'm relieved. Now if the group files a lawsuit against me for defamation I can send them to you.
Lawsuit wouldn't go anywhere - after all, how else were you supposed to contact him and let him know that someone was besmirching his good name?
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100178 May 16, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I'm relieved. Now if the group files a lawsuit against me for defamation I can send them to you.
Don't look now, but apparently one of his fans just discovered the post and didn't care much for it. Must not be him, or must hide his disdain for gay people well......

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100179 May 16, 2014
In Dog We Rust wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't look now, but apparently one of his fans just discovered the post and didn't care much for it. Must not be him, or must hide his disdain for gay people well......
no worries. I just posted again to their webpage to inform them of who may be posing as the leader of their group.

Have fun RiccardoFire

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#100181 May 16, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
That´s about it. That´s the way it goes. I asked EdmondWA and not you by the way.Moron
Take your medication, Adolf.

Sacramento, CA

#100182 May 16, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text> Most normal people don't go around talking about sex to anyone?
Is that a commentary on the quality of your sex life or your lack of partners?
Yes because my quality is so high with my wife that I don't need to call up my friends and tell them what I did to her. Is that a commentary on how desperate these people are that have to talk about it? Most people that talk about it are not getting any.

Sacramento, CA

#100183 May 16, 2014
In Dog We Rust wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm.... Not curious about human sexuality. OK. I guess you didn't approve of Kinsey and his work, or the thousand and thousands of other people who find the topic fascinating. That's o.k. It is, however, something almost every living thing on the earth has commonalities with, and dismissing it, or thinking it is "sick" actually, psychologically speaking, makes you the weird one.
But hey - embrace it! Now, since I gave you the information, are you going to respond intellectually, or just keeping throwing names and labels?
Most normal people don't go around talking about sex to anyone. Only those that are not getting any are the ones talking about it.

Sacramento, CA

#100184 May 16, 2014
I have lots of great sex but I'm not going to be sharing details with third parties. It's an intimate act.

Seems like I value Sex more then you, that's all. Next.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100185 May 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes because my quality is so high with my wife that I don't need to call up my friends and tell them what I did to her.
Well of course not since you post it on the internet instead!

LMAO

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100186 May 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Most normal people don't go around talking about sex to anyone. Only those that are not getting any are the ones talking about it.
so about your last post....

Only those that are not getting any are the ones talking about it

LMAO

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#100187 May 16, 2014
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is a spiritual corruption
Your post is a spiritual corruption.
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100188 May 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Most normal people don't go around talking about sex to anyone. Only those that are not getting any are the ones talking about it.
C*nt please - 26 years in and we have sex almost every day. You're just a tight-as* freak who is sorely missing out on life's pleasure.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Ann Bonney 969,980
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 15 min Paul is dead 4,113
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min marge 641,622
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 26 min ROCCO 38,289
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Ricky F 618,404
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 48 min bad bob 182,292
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 280,900
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 44,395
More from around the web