Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100145 May 16, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You evil bastard. Homosexuality was considered until 1970 as a mental disorder. It was removed by homosexual psychiatrists, lawyers gay agenda and their promoters.
What is your point here? The law was not involved. Doctors learned that their bigoted ideas weren't supported by science. That makes me evil? And a bastard?
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100146 May 16, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You evil bastard. Homosexuality was considered until 1970 as a mental disorder. It was removed by homosexual psychiatrists, lawyers gay agenda and their promoters.
You realize that your insignificant little opinion has no affect on anything, right? And mental disorders? We're going to talk about mental disorders??? Weren't you saying things a bit ago about the creed that you believe in?

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#100147 May 16, 2014
Adam wrote:
All of whom did a better job of making their case than you have.
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100148 May 16, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a nasty little person, aren't you? What has you so riled up?
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100149 May 16, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron you must know that there is no ability to procreate when you are engaged in homosexuality. Therefore it´s a violation against the nature and cultural norm.
I didn't want to procreate - am I required to by something or someone I am unaware of?

It isn't a violation against MY nature, OR my cultural norm. I'm proud to say, I do not subscribe to your belief system, your "culture" or your "norm".

Why do you care, by the way? Gay people aren't breeding enough to suit you, and you're worried the world population is in danger of dying out? Based on population growth trends, I'd say we're doing pretty well in that department.

And why do you care about how two consenting adults pleasure themselves or express their love? It would never occur to me to judge what I might wrongly assume you do in the bed with your spouse/partner?
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100150 May 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Who really cares what percentage of people on this forum votes for what. LOL. Is that why you are here to gain confidence? LOL. It sounds from you like you are doing everything the right way, as you say. LOL. That is you here on this forum typing those words. That's it. Period.
You're a buffoon, and you couldn't win an argument with a million Israelites behind you. I've acknowledged everything you said, conceded defeat in your "7%" argument, asked you questions about your opinions on disasters - natural or divine, and many other things.

And you come back with name calling? That doesn't make sense.

Your'e actually making a fool of yourself. You keep thinking you are "catching" somebody. I acknowledged all of my monikers - at least the ones I can remember - that lets the air out of your tires again, dude. Nothing to hide here. And I was hoping ADAM might be interested in reading the "Letter to Louise" in hopes of getting a discussion going from a point of view that the two of you seem to share. You certainly read it and discuss it. But then again, that would be very against your demonstrated nature.

You have no point, so you can't prove a point, and you're mad about it. Get in the game, dude. You're young, but I don't think you are as stupid as you appear.
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100151 May 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Let's not argue from the closet powder boy. You brought up my topix name in a response to another poster that I don't agree with and never have. Are you that much of a coward that you can't address me and make your complaints about me to me?
And who says people can't change their moniker if they want to? Is this another example of things not going your way, so you're disturbed?? Lots of people change their moniker. It's sort of, their choice. The information I posted wasn't cited or in quotes because I WAS THE ORIGINAL POSTER.... You have zero credibility.
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100152 May 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Let's not argue from the closet powder boy. You brought up my topix name in a response to another poster that I don't agree with and never have. Are you that much of a coward that you can't address me and make your complaints about me to me?
And speaking of monikers, I told you how I chose mine. How did you choose yours? Is Riccardo some reference to Hispanic origins? Are you Hispanic? Are you in this country legally?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#100153 May 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>okay dumb nosey freak
Yup

Definitely need the whining baby icon.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100154 May 16, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
The psychiatrist behind the proposed change was heterosexual. He happened to be treating many gays and lesbians who showed poor mental health simply because of the prevailing attitudes of the time.

He saw the same types of symptoms in abused children, and victims of violent crime.

You may quote a lie as often as you like Adam, but it doesn't give the lie you speak any more credibility than it originally had.

BTW any psychiatrist at that time was not allowed to be gay and be a member of the APA; being mentally ill disqualified them from being able to be members!

LMAO!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100155 May 16, 2014
In Dog We Rust wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a powder boy?
I was wondering that myself but was too afraid to ask.
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100156 May 16, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering that myself but was too afraid to ask.
LMAO! I'm not saying I'm not one, but if I am, I'd like to at least know what Ricky Ricardo thinks it means.:-)

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100157 May 16, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron you must know that there is no ability to procreate when you are engaged in homosexuality. Therefore it´s a violation against the nature and cultural norm.
Wow Adam what a wonderful post Mother's Day gift that you just gave your own Mom.

Reducing her role in your life and you father's life to that of a bitch at a puppy farm.

Dad must be so proud of you.

Here's some remedial reading for you:
Job 38
Matt. 25:31-46

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100159 May 16, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has a sexual orientation, which they do not choose or control, which directs them to feel attraction toward a gender not of their choosing, or often to both genders.
Do you know why people have this orientation? The Bible doesn't explain why. It doesn't give any good reasons why such people should be treated like criminals or social pariahs.
Humanity has many variations in it. People come in various colors of skin, hair, and eyes. Some people are academically minded, some are artistic, and some are athletic. Some enjoy things like math, some hate it and prefer gardening. Some people are right-handed, some are left. People are short, tall, fast runners, slow readers, musical geniuses, claustrophobic, autodidactic.
With all this variation, we should EXPECT to see variation in sexuality as well. It exists in the animal kingdom, there's no reason to assume it wouldn't exist in humans, too. But none of these variances are cause to vilify or stigmatize people. People aren't "evil" just because they enjoy something which you don't enjoy.
The proof of these variances was in the question I asked you, which you have chosen not to answer. HOW would a person go about changing their sexual orientation on purpose? If I wanted to "obey God" and become heterosexual, what should I do to make that happen? What action can I take, which will cause my feelings toward men to disappear, and generate feelings for women in their place? If you have an answer to that, I'd be happy to entertain it. But without any good answer, you are needlessly slandering innocent people for no reason.
Big Red Heart

Well said and worth repeating often.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100160 May 16, 2014
In Dog We Rust wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I'm not saying I'm not one, but if I am, I'd like to at least know what Ricky Ricardo thinks it means.:-)
Is he saying you're a cokehead twink?

lmao
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100162 May 16, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Is he saying you're a cokehead twink?
lmao
That could be it! Or that I like baby powder? I do like the smell of baby powder..... I just don't know how he knows that?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#100164 May 16, 2014
In Dog We Rust wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't my hangup that prevents me from talking to anyone about anything. Your judgement of "sick" is really weak and baseless. If adults consent to being in a conversation and discussing anything that they want to discuss, isn't it their choice?
Wow - OK - again....hurling insults intimating that the world revolves around..... What I was doing was demonstrating that not all gay people engage in anal sex, many straight people do, and people enjoy their bodies in different ways.? Can't you get that??
You better check, you might be a pervert. Most normal people don't go around talking about sex to anyone. Yes it's abnormal and in my opinion sick.

Sacramento, CA

#100165 May 16, 2014
In Dog We Rust wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one! I thought you were serious until I looked at your Facebook page and saw the "Rainbow" coming out of the envelope for your mailing list. You are obviously courting the gay community!!
I can see why men and women alike look at you - you're easy on the eyes.... Your voice isn't bad either - hang in there!
LMAO at you. You even admit how stupid you are for thinking that post was serious. LOL

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#100166 May 16, 2014
In Dog We Rust wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one! I thought you were serious until I looked at your Facebook page and saw the "Rainbow" coming out of the envelope for your mailing list. You are obviously courting the gay community!!
I can see why men and women alike look at you - you're easy on the eyes.... Your voice isn't bad either - hang in there!
My thanks. I just posted the comments you referenced from Brad Lyons of Oceanship on their webpage on Facebook.

Maybe he'll get the less fans he hopes for.

LMAO

Sacramento, CA

#100167 May 16, 2014
In Dog We Rust wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Low Life would post a response and include an insult about another poster that you are angry at. That describes you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 10 min sno333 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 26 min Bongo 48,934
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min truth 646,698
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 45 min USA-1 38,758
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,077
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 1 hr Hey U 5
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 1 hr Hey U 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr VIKING 971,730
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Bunz7893 44,699
More from around the web