|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Kids in divorced homes have A Mom and a Dad. Do you see the difference now?
So do the children of gay couples...everyone has a biological mother and father.
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/...

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

BloodGypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anything I said rang defensive? You have no valid point therefore you are harping on nothing. Clearly being or not being gay is not an issue for ME. For one thing your aren't sophisticated or smart enough to manipulate me or anyone else here into thinking I am offended by gay people, that would be honor (for YOU) lies in your own head. You can't come up with anything of REAL substance to say therefore you jump on a word and try to make it something else....You're funny bunny rabbit.
You will find a lot of that sort of thing on here. LOL
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

The resident homophobe and sock puppet, is not concerned with 876,000 traditional marriage divorces a year and the(horrific position) many children of traditional marriages are put into after traditional marriages end in divorce, he is instead feigning a repulsion for children not knowing a biological parent in same sex marriages.

BBL

The South Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>The very same piece of paper you do you idjit!
LMAO
Oh lord.
LMAO
BAZINGA!
( and you walked right into it you doofus)
LMAO
Oh LORD thank you for creating such imbeciles as Kimare.
LOLOLOL! Touche'.

The South Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I stay away from articles written by dumb and dumber.
Like your blog, with all that cr@ppy "poetry".
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
So do the children of gay couples...everyone has a biological mother and father.
I pointed that out to him but he couldn't comprehend it, all children have a biological Father and Mother, but that doesn't to any degree ensure that they will be raised by both or even know both, there are over 876,000 traditional marriage divorces every year in America, and with the number of single unwed parents, single parent adoptions, absentee parents, etc., just having biological parents is not really a guarantee of anything.

The premise I'm guessing is that even though there are millions and millions of traditional marriage divorces every decade in America , and even though there are millions of single parents, and millions of unwed single mothers and absentee fathers, and millions of adopted children, at least the unknown biological parents, or absentee biological parent, or divorced biological parents, were heterosexuals! Which means it's not really a valid premise to an argument at all against same sex marriages just another attack on homosexual orientation and homosexual marriage.

The South Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about the (horrific position) many children of traditional marriages are put into after bonding with a biological parent an then seeing that parent ripped away by divorce, and the traditional marriage divorce rate is almost 50%, maybe they should all just have an opened marriage like Newt Gingrich suggested when he was crusading around the nation for the (sanctity of marriage).
The natural corollary to your twisted reasoning would be that you also vociferously oppose of all heterosexual adoptions, heterosexual single parent adoptions, and especially same sex adoptions. Do you also believe that a single parent unwed Mother should be charged with a crime, she is after all depriving a child of a father. You need to also explain to me how I personally deprive any child of a parent.
Why are you telling it to that thing, Toby? It's been exposed as the biggest homewrecker!!!

That's OK, it's a preacher so God told him to.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the child of 2 men raising him or her that they have a biological Mother, it's called a science lab.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I pointed that out to him but he couldn't comprehend it, all children have a biological Father and Mother,
I suggest they have a brunch with the medical lab where they came. How many kids from a 2 man parent upbringing know their biological mother?
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Settle down, nobody would dare call you gay. You are safe. Just don't let your homosexual friends know how shameful it would be if someone called you gay.
It's not shameful to be gay, but it is shameful to constantly lie on people and attempt to stigmatize them with old useless antiquated bigotry that has no meaning in today's World. The fact is I wouldn't assert that any homosexual is straight, not because it would be carry any positive or negative connotation, but because it wouldn't be true. The strange thing about many fundamentalist is they absolutely have no ethics, yet pretend to be moral crusaders.

The old useless tactic of saying" well he or she supports same sex marriages so they must be gay", is not only untruthful but is hackneyed.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, we should have a biological egg donor day to make it "Fair" and "balanced".
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to the child of 2 men raising him or her that they have a biological Mother, it's called a science lab.
Tell that to children of millions of divorced parents who's parent has no visitation rights,or who moves out of state, tell that to millions of adopted children, tell that to millions of children of single parent homes, tell that to millions of children with absentee Fathers and Mothers.

You're saying absolutely nothing sock puppet
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, we should have a biological egg donor day to make it "Fair" and "balanced".
If that is what you desire go for it.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I pointed that out to him but he couldn't comprehend it, all children have a biological Father and Mother, but that doesn't to any degree ensure that they will be raised by both or even know both, there are over 876,000 traditional marriage divorces every year in America, and with the number of single unwed parents, single parent adoptions, absentee parents, etc., just having biological parents is not really a guarantee of anything.
The premise I'm guessing is that even though there are millions and millions of traditional marriage divorces every decade in America , and even though there are millions of single parents, and millions of unwed single mothers and absentee fathers, and millions of adopted children, at least the unknown biological parents, or absentee biological parent, or divorced biological parents, were heterosexuals! Which means it's not really a valid premise to an argument at all against same sex marriages just another attack on homosexual orientation and homosexual marriage.
The difference is those kids from broken homes for the most part have a real Mother and Father even if they are separated or divorced. But some kids are raised by 2 men or 2 women and don't have that since their real mom or dad is from a Lab. Did you think that gays won't divorce? LOL. I'm surprised that you haven't blamed God or Christians for people getting divorced. LOL
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest they have a brunch with the medical lab where they came. How many kids from a 2 man parent upbringing know their biological mother?
How many kids that are adopted know their biological parents, how many kids from a single parent home know both their biological parents, how many kids where the Father or Mother abandoned them know them, how many kids from an unwed single parent Mother knows who their biological father is?

What's the premise to your argument anyway?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to children of millions of divorced parents who's parent has no visitation rights,or who moves out of state, tell that to millions of adopted children, tell that to millions of children of single parent homes, tell that to millions of children with absentee Fathers and Mothers.
You're saying absolutely nothing sock puppet
? The children still have a Mother and a Father, not a test tube. See the difference yet? Guess what, it's not a perfect world.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Is it EQUAL for a child of 2 fathers to remind him or her that they have no Mother? Or the other way around. Should I post the definition of the word "EQUAL"? I notice you can't hold an argument and must resort to putting me down. How sad.
Get your own material Goofy....You must be a teenager, it's a good thing had you actually been an adult that would have been SAD.

BTW when is the proper time to call someone a name? An argument as you put it is ideal IMO, besides I'm not arguing with you just pointing things out. LOL

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>? The children still have a Mother and a Father, not a test tube. See the difference yet? Guess what, it's not a perfect world.
A test tube? Do they still do that?
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The difference is those kids from broken homes for the most part have a real Mother and Father even if they are separated or divorced. But some kids are raised by 2 men or 2 women and don't have that since their real mom or dad is from a Lab. Did you think that gays won't divorce? LOL. I'm surprised that you haven't blamed God or Christians for people getting divorced. LOL
There are millions of children who are adopted into infertile heterosexual marriages and heterosexual marriages that just want to adopt, and there are millions of children who are adopted in single parent adoptions, they don't know who their biological parents are, and by the way everyone has a real biological Father or Mother even in an artificial insemination or an in vitro fertilization, that is, human sperm is not created in a lab. So you believe the key to your argument is "knowing" the biological parents.

There are many traditional marriages in which the male is sterile and the female must be artificially inseminated, even when a male surrogate is used in many cases there is an agreement that he never contact the child and that the child never knows, is that depriving a child of his or her biological parent? Having a biological parent and knowing them is not all the same. You also mentioned that you're surprised I haven't blamed the high rate of divorce on God,why would I blame something on an entity I seriously doubt even exist? Also why do you believe a majority of same sex marriages have children by AI or IVF, most of them that choose to raise children adopt, just like many of traditional marriages do?

The enigma to me is why is the divorce rate the highest in the Bible Belt states, the same states that fanatically oppose of same sex marriages for all kinds if bogus reasons?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 730,300
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min yon 2,188
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 12 min Hot hot 682
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min truth 537,130
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Porkpie Hat 259,315
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min Dave Nelson 225,662
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min yon 38,594
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 599,546
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 172,955

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••