Yes

No

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#100061 May 15, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you think even if life started from a puddle of crud that in the beginning that most will be closely related? Have you ever studied nature?
nice dodge. What does this have to do with Fundamentalists insisting that all people descended from Adam and Eve, yet they ignore that the Bible talks of people other than blood relatives of Adam and Eve.

Haven't you ever studied your Bible?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#100062 May 15, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Am I allowed Not to mention atheistic Communism?
Your source did you twit and then said it's non religious therefore wars over Communism are not religious wars in any way. And that is what we are getting off topic on by trying to help you see the built in error your source used when deciding was is and isn't a religious conflict.
You must be too young to understand what people meant when they talked of the threat of godless communism.
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100063 May 15, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>OK, how clever, change the direction by floating around a flood. LOL.
Are you serious? Clever? You seem to be full of opinions - in my opinion, when your deity wiped out the earth, that was based on something sort of like religion, right? Or was it just a G*d sized temper tantrum?

You sir, are dodging.

Your creed says it - don't you believe it? Or do you just not want to talk about it?
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100064 May 15, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Am I allowed Not to mention atheistic Communism?
Is that a retraction of your statement?
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100065 May 15, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>nice dodge. What does this have to do with Fundamentalists insisting that all people descended from Adam and Eve, yet they ignore that the Bible talks of people other than blood relatives of Adam and Eve.
Maybe he should hook up with Kimares "pastor"....he's certainly lacking information.
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100066 May 15, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Your source did you twit and then said it's non religious therefore wars over Communism are not religious wars in any way. And that is what we are getting off topic on by trying to help you see the built in error your source used when deciding was is and isn't a religious conflict.
You must be too young to understand what people meant when they talked of the threat of godless communism.
Thank you, DNF - I even copied and pasted his own words - and still, I'm the kook?
Toby

Eugene, OR

#100067 May 15, 2014
In Dog We Rust wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Clever? You seem to be full of opinions - in my opinion, when your deity wiped out the earth, that was based on something sort of like religion, right? Or was it just a G*d sized temper tantrum?
You sir, are dodging.
Your creed says it - don't you believe it? Or do you just not want to talk about it?
RetardoFire doesn't need to attempt to explain anything, his Abrahamic God promises to kill about 4 billion humans in the tribulation, that is if the Bible is inerrant. How can a Christian hold on to the idea that religion doesn't create wars and human suffering and that human death and suffering really matters to them, and yet maintain that the very God they worship promises to destroy two thirds of all mankind?

RetardoFire should just say " secular wars have the advantage but Gods going to take care of those numbers soon!" Praise Jeebus!
Toby

Eugene, OR

#100068 May 15, 2014
Christians are brought to near orgasm with the very thought of the tribulation, all those rotten sinners getting their comeuppance, plagues, famines, wild beast, torturing scorpion like creatures, fire from heaven, etc...

Hallelujah !
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100069 May 15, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
RetardoFire doesn't need to attempt to explain anything, his Abrahamic God promises to kill about 4 billion humans in the tribulation, that is if the Bible is inerrant. How can a Christian hold on to the idea that religion doesn't create wars and human suffering and that human death and suffering really matters to them, and yet maintain that the very God they worship promises to destroy two thirds of all mankind?
RetardoFire should just say " secular wars have the advantage but Gods going to take care of those numbers soon!" Praise Jeebus!
Exceptionally well said - you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!:-) Thank you!
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100070 May 15, 2014
And thank you again, Toby - I completely left out hell - the burning lake of fire with weeping and gnashing of teeth - promised for the masses. Crazy....

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#100071 May 15, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
You present a classic case of confirmation bias, that is, you post a news source that is far right wing, and even had one of its founders Ben Domenech resign because of plagiarism, but yet you seem to think that "flaming liberalism" is the problem. His work was also removed from the Huffington Post after it was discovered that he " received $36,000 from Joshua Trevino, a conservative pundit and lobbbyist, to write favorable opinion pieces about the government of Malaysia." Of and Erick Erickson who is the editor in chief of RedState is a close buddy of Rush limpballs and a frequent guest on his lame program.
Confirmation bias at its best.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Sacramento, CA

#100072 May 15, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalins granddaughter is not a communist at all, and it does make me proud to know that this country is so loved and cherished that even some of Stalin's relatives live here. I know everyone is a "communist" is Portland right?
Are you saying that she is a minority there in Portland? I suggest you start a new post about Stalin's granddaughter.

Sacramento, CA

#100073 May 15, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way I love Jerry Brown, he's your governor right?
Do you love him because he has driven jobs our of CA and some have gone your way?

Sacramento, CA

#100074 May 15, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>
Then when you say WW2 had nothing to do with religion, despite the fact that religious persecution combined with nationalistic and ethnic extremes, you only make yourself look as silly as Kimare.
?
I never wrote that WW2 had NOTHING to do with religion. I said the war was not fought over religion.
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100075 May 15, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Liberalism is a mental disorder.
More labels. OK - stand by for the "like unto thusly" remark that balances your remark....

The opposite of Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Wow - now we have both said something that means nothing.:-)

Sacramento, CA

#100076 May 15, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>nice dodge. What does this have to do with Fundamentalists insisting that all people descended from Adam and Eve, yet they ignore that the Bible talks of people other than blood relatives of Adam and Eve.
In Hebrew,‘Adam’ isn’t just a name—it literally means ‘man’. So the creation story can either be about one man called Adam and his wife Eve, or about the birth of man. Since Genesis 5:1-2 explicitly refers to Adam as ‘them’, it makes sense to think of Biblical Adam as an example of synecdoche—a literary technique where a part (one man) is substituted for a whole (the entire human race). So even God himself didn’t intend Genesis to be read literally. Study your Bible first.
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100077 May 15, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I never wrote that WW2 had NOTHING to do with religion. I said the war was not fought over religion.
OK - so you've restated your WWII stance, you've discredited the great flood (and not answered my questions, by the way), said nothing about the Rapture, and haven't addressed the whole hell element.... I'm curious as to how you view those things....

Sacramento, CA

#100078 May 15, 2014
In Dog We Rust wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir, are dodging.
I am not sure how Literal you absorb the old Testament, but talking about a global disaster was off our conversation. Let me remind you that I was defending religion as the culprit of wars.
Toby

Eugene, OR

#100079 May 15, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that she is a minority there in Portland? I suggest you start a new post about Stalin's granddaughter.
Yea I know it's the RetardoFire "Third Red Scare" the commies are coming , the commies are coming!
In Dog We Rust

Denton, TX

#100080 May 15, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I am not sure how Literal you absorb the old Testament, but talking about a global disaster was off our conversation. Let me remind you that I was defending religion as the culprit of wars.
I overestimated you - if you cannot logically connect the dots presented as a macro view of the conversation, I can't explain it any clearer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 641,868
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Nohweh 38,680
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 min DENG 38,373
Everyone in my school thinks im a slut because ... (Apr '09) 12 min Suckmeoff77 32
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Brian_G 970,107
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,454
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 1 hr Jimmy 1,582
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve III 618,440
More from around the web