Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#99915 May 11, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, you spit Another hate rant on Mother's Day.
Pointing out what Greg has previously said on Topix is a hate rant? Are you two in bed together?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#99916 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem?
I made a valid point and you want me to just be quiet and change the subject.
I don't know, bend over and ask your Sandy vagina.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#99917 May 11, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a good start, let's get rid of Father's and Mother's day, it's just not fair and equal for all. What's next?
LMAO what's not equal about it when there is a "FATHER'S DAY" AND a "MOTHER'S DAY"? Should I post the definition of the word "EQUAL"? You just type huh, no actual thought is involved. Are you an adult or a teenager? Just curious?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#99918 May 11, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out what Greg has previously said on Topix is a hate rant? Are you two in bed together?
I have not agreed with him several times, but I don't go on a sissy rampage of name calling. I do agree with some of his comments.

Elk Grove, CA

#99919 May 11, 2014
BloodGypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO what's not equal about it when there is a "FATHER'S DAY" AND a "MOTHER'S DAY"? Should I post the definition of the word "EQUAL"? You just type huh, no actual thought is involved. Are you an adult or a teenager? Just curious?
Is it EQUAL for a child of 2 fathers to remind him or her that they have no Mother? Or the other way around. Should I post the definition of the word "EQUAL"? I notice you can't hold an argument and must resort to putting me down. How sad.

Elk Grove, CA

#99920 May 11, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, bend over and ask your Sandy vagina.
Pointing out what Greg has previously said on Topix is a hate rant?

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#99921 May 11, 2014
Toby wrote:
BloodGypsy, anyone who defends homosexuals or same sex marriages and points out the blatant homophobia being posted in this forum is instantly labeled a homosexual by our resident homophobes, as if labeling someone as being homosexual is really a stigma today socially.
They must believe that legitimizing stereotypes and junk science is their duty for humanity, however every argument they have presented has been torn to threads and discarded as pure bigoted drivel. Yet they redundantly reiterate the same bigoted talking points and with such an intense irrational certainty one would think they are emotionally imbalanced and must feel threatened by homosexuality and same sex marriage.
Do U know how many times I've been called a lesbian or a transvestite, since I started posting on this thread?! Wouldn't mind a dollar for each...

No doubt if I used a more boyish screen name, they'd call me a poof as well.

It makes me ROFLMAO! LOLOLLH!
Toby

Portland, OR

#99922 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
According to homosexuals and you, it's no big deal, anyone, even a man can take her place.
<quoted text>
No person, no matter how special they become to me, will EVER take the place of my mother.
You are a bigoted idiot.
Your mother is ashamed of you, but she still loves you.
You just make up drivel as you go and then say you've made a point, many same sex couples have biological children through surrogacy and AI, so at least one of the parents is the biological parent. If you're going to base your assertion that same sex marriages are especially harmful to children because they deprive children of (a) parent, on the bases that in many same sex marriages the child will not know one of its parents, then all adoptions by heterosexual couples are depriving children from knowing( both) of their true biological parents, so you better get busy condemning all heterosexual marriage adoptions.

Also single parent families(deprive) children of a Father or Mother especially when the Father or Mother abandons the family or as in millions of cases the Mother never married and from the beginning raised her children alone, there are 13.7 million single parents in the United States, so millions of heterosexual single parent families, both products of divorce and unwed Mothers are (depriving) children of a biological parent. Better get busy KiMare condemning unwed single parent mothers and fathers, and all single parent families that are products of divorce, you got a lot of condemning to do especially in the Bible Belt states.

In comparison to millions of traditional marriage divorces and single parent families, at least in a same sex marriage the child never knew one of its biological parents and was not traumatized by divorce, spousal abuse and protracted custody battles, so you better get busy vehemently condemning those unwed single Mothers and families that are divorced.
Toby

Portland, OR

#99923 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'assume' nothing. I just don't believe everything I read on here.
We are talking about the horrific position children are put by the fraud of gay marrage.
Today, there will be a child with two 'moms' and no dad.
On purpose.
One of those women will be the favorite. The other will have the deepest sense of rejection a woman can feel. Especially if she is the birth mother. YOU put a child in that position.
On Father's Day, that child will be painfully aware of what YOU deprived them of.
And you are okay with that.
Sad and sick.
You just posted quote " No, Toby's license is a fraud." really what license? You're right though,you don't assume, you just lie.
Toby

Portland, OR

#99924 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'assume' nothing. I just don't believe everything I read on here.
We are talking about the horrific position children are put by the fraud of gay marrage.
Today, there will be a child with two 'moms' and no dad.
On purpose.
One of those women will be the favorite. The other will have the deepest sense of rejection a woman can feel. Especially if she is the birth mother. YOU put a child in that position.
On Father's Day, that child will be painfully aware of what YOU deprived them of.
And you are okay with that.
Sad and sick.
I'm talking about the (horrific position) many children of traditional marriages are put into after bonding with a biological parent an then seeing that parent ripped away by divorce, and the traditional marriage divorce rate is almost 50%, maybe they should all just have an opened marriage like Newt Gingrich suggested when he was crusading around the nation for the (sanctity of marriage).

The natural corollary to your twisted reasoning would be that you also vociferously oppose of all heterosexual adoptions, heterosexual single parent adoptions, and especially same sex adoptions. Do you also believe that a single parent unwed Mother should be charged with a crime, she is after all depriving a child of a father. You need to also explain to me how I personally deprive any child of a parent.

“It's time. . .”

The South Pole

#99925 May 11, 2014
Toby wrote:
Now those same sex marriages are happening in Arkansas, KiMare you better get over to Arkansas and demonstrate , maybe carry a sign that reads " Anal sex is an imitation of marital intimacy,it is inherently harmful, stop same sex marriages now!"
Only thing is there are hundreds of thousands of heterosexual married couples in Arkansas who engage in anal and oral sex, who ever said anal sex was practiced only by homosexuals, do you think anal sex has anything to do with female same sex marriages? Maybe you should recruit your internet sock puppet Mandigy to appear and give us all the lowdown on how lesbians are alright in his egomaniacal perspective, but male faggots are evil.
Excellent dude! I bet Dr Fairytales is having kittens right now.

ROFL!

“It's time. . .”

The South Pole

#99926 May 11, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, God damn America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people.... God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme." ... "We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye." ... "We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost." ...

--Barack Obama's pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, in various sermon
Oh did he? I thought you were finally talking some commonsense - for a moment.

“It's time. . .”

The South Pole

#99927 May 11, 2014
BloodGypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much. ;)
No worries, mate.
:-)

“It's time. . .”

The South Pole

#99928 May 11, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Kids in divorced homes have A Mom and a Dad. Do you see the difference now?
So do the children of gay couples...everyone has a biological mother and father.
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/...

“It's time. . .”

The South Pole

#99929 May 11, 2014
BloodGypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anything I said rang defensive? You have no valid point therefore you are harping on nothing. Clearly being or not being gay is not an issue for ME. For one thing your aren't sophisticated or smart enough to manipulate me or anyone else here into thinking I am offended by gay people, that would be honor (for YOU) lies in your own head. You can't come up with anything of REAL substance to say therefore you jump on a word and try to make it something else....You're funny bunny rabbit.
You will find a lot of that sort of thing on here. LOL
Toby

Portland, OR

#99930 May 11, 2014
The resident homophobe and sock puppet, is not concerned with 876,000 traditional marriage divorces a year and the(horrific position) many children of traditional marriages are put into after traditional marriages end in divorce, he is instead feigning a repulsion for children not knowing a biological parent in same sex marriages.

BBL

“It's time. . .”

The South Pole

#99931 May 11, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>The very same piece of paper you do you idjit!
LMAO
Oh lord.
LMAO
BAZINGA!
( and you walked right into it you doofus)
LMAO
Oh LORD thank you for creating such imbeciles as Kimare.
LOLOLOL! Touche'.

“It's time. . .”

The South Pole

#99932 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I stay away from articles written by dumb and dumber.
Like your blog, with all that cr@ppy "poetry".
Toby

Portland, OR

#99933 May 11, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
So do the children of gay couples...everyone has a biological mother and father.
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/...
I pointed that out to him but he couldn't comprehend it, all children have a biological Father and Mother, but that doesn't to any degree ensure that they will be raised by both or even know both, there are over 876,000 traditional marriage divorces every year in America, and with the number of single unwed parents, single parent adoptions, absentee parents, etc., just having biological parents is not really a guarantee of anything.

The premise I'm guessing is that even though there are millions and millions of traditional marriage divorces every decade in America , and even though there are millions of single parents, and millions of unwed single mothers and absentee fathers, and millions of adopted children, at least the unknown biological parents, or absentee biological parent, or divorced biological parents, were heterosexuals! Which means it's not really a valid premise to an argument at all against same sex marriages just another attack on homosexual orientation and homosexual marriage.

“It's time. . .”

The South Pole

#99934 May 11, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about the (horrific position) many children of traditional marriages are put into after bonding with a biological parent an then seeing that parent ripped away by divorce, and the traditional marriage divorce rate is almost 50%, maybe they should all just have an opened marriage like Newt Gingrich suggested when he was crusading around the nation for the (sanctity of marriage).
The natural corollary to your twisted reasoning would be that you also vociferously oppose of all heterosexual adoptions, heterosexual single parent adoptions, and especially same sex adoptions. Do you also believe that a single parent unwed Mother should be charged with a crime, she is after all depriving a child of a father. You need to also explain to me how I personally deprive any child of a parent.
Why are you telling it to that thing, Toby? It's been exposed as the biggest homewrecker!!!

That's OK, it's a preacher so God told him to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min BenAdam 881,214
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 603,600
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Pegasus 272,907
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 min The swamiji 7,664
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 40 min WasteWater 8
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 42 min WasteWater 6,412
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 46 min uncle 584
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 50 min WasteWater 8,365
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr waaasssuuup 4,084
More from around the web