|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are of your father, the devil.
That would mean that a deity created a evil entity that can biologically reproduce, sounds like the making of some unbelievably entertaining science fiction.
Funny

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text> A forum from which there is no end,it appears..I believe we should hate the sin but love the sinner,which according to biblical standards includes this type of lifestyle.Is this sin any worse than the others? S and G were destroyed along with those who practiced and/or tolerated these types of behaviors or so I have read. The question I have in my mind though is whether this lifestyle is a choice or is something genetically predisposed in a person.
How about minding your own business since not everyone agrees with your deity? Lots of folks like to talk about Sodom and Gomorrah - such a horrifically bad example. The fable goes that a man wanted to toss his young virgin daughters to a bunch of drunk men vs. a bunch of drunk men having sex with each other - consenting adults. Of course this was at a time where women were property, society was rife with plural marriage, and it was o.k. for fathers to marry their own daughters, wives of dead brothers required to marry a living (and also married already) brother, etc. etc. So don't worry with labeling other peoples sin, and please don't condescend to "love" a sinner when that "sinner" in no way buys into the bull that you believe in.
Funny

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah yeah yeah, I know!: Love the sinner, hate the sin, yeah yeah yeah! But does that mean that you just 'allow' the homosexual sin to be what it is, or does that mean that you make EVERY EFFORT to lead a homosexual to the Lord and away from homosexuality?!!
I find it incredibly offensive to have someone who doesn't know me decide that I am right, wrong, or indifferent. I am certain I believe it isn't your place to judge me in any way - no matter your reasons - nor to have commentary on your "view" of my alleged "sin". And I really don't care for it. That arrogant presumption that you know some secret that I don't is deeply offensive. I am well-schooled in the ideals that you espouse. That doesn't mean I believe or adhere to them. Thankfully, we don't live in a theocracy and the courts, including SCOTUS, continue to affirm that as people like you make "every effort" to lead..... blah blah blah.

That continuing effort is enormously off-putting. I doubt seriously that there are more than a small minority of people who know what your type thinks of being gay. Do you think there is a magic number? Perhaps if you try and "lead" somebody 9,999 times, that on time number 10,000 - POOF - I'm no longer gay? It is false-logic, it is annoying and off-putting. People are leaving organized religion in records numbers - in no small part due to this obsession you people have with showing other people the error of their ways. In every intellectual test available, I test out at the genius level. I don't need some buy-bull thumping nudnik spouting their beliefs every time I turn around.

You believe it. Bully for you!!! Yeah! And you said it! Yeah!! Awesome!! Now please, close your blow hole and stop bothering nice gay people. We contribute very few off-spring and pay a fortune to educate the off-spring of good xtian breeders. Enjoy the windfall - and maybe, just maybe, instead of continuing on your current path, just say THANK YOU.
Funny

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What a silly stupid gay response.
Your marrage is inferior to marriage.
Smile.
What a silly stupid straight response.

Your entire life, including your raggedy little marriage is inferior to everything about me and mine.

Smile.

(What are you, 12? 13? your writing is incredibly juvenile. Does your mommy know you are playing online?)
Funny

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
You are of your own making - a fanatical lunatic. I know a lot of people from Arkansas - most of them aren't as stupid and backwards as you. Your poor state - they must be embarrassed by tiny minds like yours.
Funny

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a gay would say that.
Smirk.
Only an ill-informed pus-wah would say that.

Snark.
Funny

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
KiMare - if you possessed any real intelligence, you would realize that your response to being taken to school and paddled is entirely without merit, and quite embarrassing. Are you truly this big of a fool?

The truth is, your raggedy little opinion changes nothing. If it makes you feel better to repeatedly say it, then please, continue to do so. And most of us will continue to tell you that you are inferior - in every way - married or not.

Gay people like myself will always be right. I am better than you in every aspect of my life. And you are a powerless little pussy who means nothing to anybody. You don't make a difference - you don't make the world a better place. You don't treat people fairly and equitably. Your lack of knowledge about more and more subjects is abhorrent. You're just a stupid country hick, plain and simple. Try and be somebody, dude - besides strutting around like a little banny rooster all the time. You're just showing anyone who will listen what a stupid monkey you really are. I have shoes that are smarter than you are - and probably cost more than you squeeze together in a year. I think you are bitter because you are gay, closeted, poor, and stupid. Oh - and powerless.

Since: Feb 11

www.godhatessinners.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Right on, KiMare! Gay responses are the pinnacle expression of disdain for God! ONLY heterosexual marriages are valid in the eyes of God the Father. Any other attempted replications are abominations deserving of eternal torment. Every day God damns someone for being gay and for acting out and defiling the sacred rite of marriage. Who will God damn today? GLORY!
Funny

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
People like you create division, not cohesion. Get on the bus and join us. Get right or get left - as in behind, dude. Go away. Your bizarre view of the world is dying. It's a new world order - like it or not. HAHAHAHAHA! Ya big ole closet queen!! Do you make your woman wear a strap on and bang your bunghole? It's o.k. to like it - LOTS of straight men do!
Funny

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Said it before and I'll say it again - don't give a rats behind about acceptance - especially from the likes of people like you. None of my very large circle of employees, friends or family even associates with people like you. We much prefer the company of people more like ourselves - highly educated, dignified, successful, charitable, outgoing people. We are also people who know how to disagree on an intellectual level, and look at people like you as practically valueless in society. You're just a veneral wart - a blemish - something that may need to be excised.

I understand your discomfort. You are being squeezed into a much more sophisticated world that you can no longer control with threats and smoke and mirrors. Your world is getting smaller and smaller - and tens of thousands are coming to view your views as vile and hateful. Enjoy the new world order, kitten.

www.godhatessinners.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Even God's favorite judge, Roy Moore, the Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, a scholar by anyone's measure, has said more than once that the First Amendment - indeed the entirety of the United States Constitution - only applies to Christians! Therefore, homos should have no rights whatsoever and should be either deported to their own doomed-to-fail country - due to their inherent infertility - or should be executed, as many a good Christian pastor has so rightly recommended!
Funny

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
In many cultures and many societies, it is commonplace for a married man to have mistresses. In some it is expected. In some, it is expected that women take multiple lovers. Marriage is to each his own. Marriage and divorce are no doubt practiced in ways that I do not agree with, that you do not agree with, and that many others do not agree with. That changes nothing. Your definition for your marriage and what it means to you, and to your deity, is completely valid the way you see it. In your view, gay people should not be married. Fine. Federally, and in many states, they can be. That doesn't change the value of your marriage. Your matrimony - your ceremony - your commitment to your deity - that is what defines your marriage. Nothing can take that away from you. I certainly wouldn't want to. In our history, marriage has been about power, ownership, rights of inheritance, alliances, debt-service, indentured servitude, arrangements, love and commitment. The fact that plural marriage was very much accepted in the Hebrew Bible, OT, Torah - whatever you want to call it, does not mean your marriage today that is not plural is of less value. Your religion may tell you that everything is very clear cut - black and white, right or wrong. That's o.k. But not everybody believes that. Some don't believe at all. They are human beings, just like us. They get to decide for themselves what they do and do not believe. So long as consenting adults are making joint decisions that don't impinge on the freedom of others, we need to accept that that is their right. It doesn't change us, or who we are, or who or what we believe. It is simply another way of thinking. We don't have to participate - but we also don't have to interfere either. There is truly room for all of us - and it makes it more pleasant if we try and get along.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text> I will make every effort to offer them the alternative to choose whether to continue to lead this lifestyle or offer them the education of what my beliefs are regarding my christian standards and beliefs. With that being said, it is their choice to believe in their earthly or manly values or to seek guidance from a higher power than any earthly person could ever be. None of us are without sin and I will not cast the first stone for sure. I will be the first to admit that I do not understand the logic behind the desire to be with someone of the same sex as my beliefs are that of which I have been taught at a very young age. I do not believe I was placed upon this earth to preach hellfire and damnation to someone who does not follow the same doctrines I have been taught. I strive not to be complacent but to be tolerant toward a lost soul as they are for myself. To be honest, I sometimes cannot identify a gay person unless it is stated to me by the individual due to the fact that their sexual proclivities are not the first topic we are discussing. I have witnessed suffering in their eyes and have had lengthy discussions with them in regard to their choices. So also have they with me on mine.
Another goofy post.

What is it like to have your head up your ass?
Funny

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
You should really just be honest and admit that you aren't of legal age to BE married. The way you present yourself is quite juvenile. I mean that in all sincerity. You seem like a child. An annoying fundamentalist child, but a child none the less.
Funny

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text> I will make every effort to offer them the alternative to choose whether to continue to lead this lifestyle or offer them the education of what my beliefs are regarding my christian standards and beliefs. With that being said, it is their choice to believe in their earthly or manly values or to seek guidance from a higher power than any earthly person could ever be. None of us are without sin and I will not cast the first stone for sure. I will be the first to admit that I do not understand the logic behind the desire to be with someone of the same sex as my beliefs are that of which I have been taught at a very young age. I do not believe I was placed upon this earth to preach hellfire and damnation to someone who does not follow the same doctrines I have been taught. I strive not to be complacent but to be tolerant toward a lost soul as they are for myself. To be honest, I sometimes cannot identify a gay person unless it is stated to me by the individual due to the fact that their sexual proclivities are not the first topic we are discussing. I have witnessed suffering in their eyes and have had lengthy discussions with them in regard to their choices. So also have they with me on mine.
You may have listened if you fail to hear "choices" - the only choice is to deny who one is and spend life alone, or embrace who the deity made you to be, and be the best person possible. Is it any wonder that there is pain? Pain brought on by people who believe that gay is wrong, and they must try to right it. Ugh. Exhausting. How about something different? You're straight? Awesome! Are you happy and fulfilled? Cool! Are you gay? Nice! Are you happy and fulfilled? I certainly love you for who you are! Sure, I wonder about my own salvation - but I do the best I can. I'm sure you do, too! All is well.
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

How many silly starry-eyed descriptions about traditional marriages can KiMare post in any given week? Millions of marriages can and do fail, regardless of what kind of marriage, traditional marriage, polygamous, same sex marriage, etc..

www.godhatessinners.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really just be honest and admit that you aren't of legal age to BE married. The way you present yourself is quite juvenile. I mean that in all sincerity. You seem like a child. An annoying fundamentalist child, but a child none the less.
Funny, I can personally vouch for KiMare (Pastor Greg Kirschmann) being of age to be married in the eyes of our Lord. He knows, as you will when you stand before God for judgement, that true marriage is only between a man and his women. Repent now before that moment of truth where your eternity will be decided!

www.godhatessinners.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Toby wrote:
How many silly starry-eyed descriptions about traditional marriages can KiMare post in any given week? Millions of marriages can and do fail, regardless of what kind of marriage, traditional marriage, polygamous, same sex marriage, etc..
Toby, a true marriage was never a true marriage when it is destined to fail. Marriages only fail when either the man or one of his women renounce their faith in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Only complete submission to the laws of the Bible can keep a marriage from failing, which includes complete and unwavering submission of women to their man in all things. The Bible is the word of God and exists to help you to understand the Truth, the the Truth will elude you forever if you do not read it! Glory!
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

All-Righty wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, I can personally vouch for KiMare (Pastor Greg Kirschmann) being of age to be married in the eyes of our Lord. He knows, as you will when you stand before God for judgement, that true marriage is only between a man and his women. Repent now before that moment of truth where your eternity will be decided!
KiMare told me months ago that he wasn't Pastor Kirschmann, but that Kirschmann idolized him and got some of his "sayings" that he repeats verbatim just like KiMare, from KiMare. I thought it was a bit strange that this Kirschmann character was repeating some of the exact same junk science that KiMare repeats here, and with the same syntax, but KiMare vehemently denied it and became very defensive.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
How about minding your own business since not everyone agrees with your deity? Lots of folks like to talk about Sodom and Gomorrah - such a horrifically bad example. The fable goes that a man wanted to toss his young virgin daughters to a bunch of drunk men vs. a bunch of drunk men having sex with each other - consenting adults. Of course this was at a time where women were property, society was rife with plural marriage, and it was o.k. for fathers to marry their own daughters, wives of dead brothers required to marry a living (and also married already) brother, etc. etc. So don't worry with labeling other peoples sin, and please don't condescend to "love" a sinner when that "sinner" in no way buys into the bull that you believe in.
How about the fact that this is an open forum for ALL opinions to be represented and not just yours? Go crawl back under your bridge if the sun is too hot for your sanctimonious azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

397 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
more instagram followers (Dec '13) 11 min Emma Hester 7
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min danetoo 115,487
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 24 min Lil-Sis33 301
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min truth 533,294
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 40 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE 242
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr sweets2360 721,945
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 172,516
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr WasteWater 256,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••