Yes

No

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#99659 May 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

It is none of that. It is factual reality.
You tenacity is admirable, you trampy, trailer-trash, tranny troll trucker, but repeating something ad nauseam doesn't make it true. Your bigoted opinions about SS couples and marriage equality are irrelevant in the real world.

Only a troll would get his ass handed to him on a daily basis for years on end and come back for more.

How many SSM's have your opinions actually managed to invalidate, legally?

SecretSmile, Hunty.

Since: Feb 11

www.godhatessinners.com

#99660 May 5, 2014
Oh, my dear Funny, would that I could make you see the value of caricature. Our congregation of "True Christians" exists for purposes you have not yet grasped, but worthwhile purposes, nonetheless. By supporting Pastor Greg's stance on these important issues, I have quite successfully served to further galvanize opposition to his agenda. I offer no apologies. I invite anyone who thinks they know their Bible to join and participate in our forum. The irrefutable "truth" is that people like KiMare (a.k.a. Pastor Greg Kirschmann) are inconsequential in this debate. Indeed, debate over this issue of same-sex marriage should have already earned its place on the shelf right along side avocado green appliances. The "truth" is that all the poetry and unsupportable "facts" offered by KiMare and others of his ilk amount to nothing that matters. Thomas Paine once said, "Arguing with one who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." That said, what is the value of this whole argument? Not one single participant has had a change of mind about their position on this issue from the beginning of this thread. What a colossal waste of time! Greg will continue to recycle the same tired old poetry and "facts", his supporters will continue to try to make their case, and same-sex marriage will, in our lifetimes, become the law of the land. Period. It really is that simple. People like Greg really are that simple. We're not going to change the way they think and they aren't going to make any difference in the inevitable outcome of this issue. So spend - nay, waste - whatever time you like on this cyclical debate. To what end? All that's really happening is that people like Greg get a forum for their meaningless drivel that only entertains them.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#99661 May 5, 2014
Oh, and to you, Greg; kiss my "All-Righty" a$$.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#99663 May 5, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
All that's really happening is that people like Greg get a forum for their meaningless drivel that only entertains them.
More true words were never spoken.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#99664 May 5, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
Oh, my dear Funny, would that I could make you see the value of caricature. Our congregation of "True Christians" exists for purposes you have not yet grasped, but worthwhile purposes, nonetheless. By supporting Pastor Greg's stance on these important issues, I have quite successfully served to further galvanize opposition to his agenda. I offer no apologies. I invite anyone who thinks they know their Bible to join and participate in our forum. The irrefutable "truth" is that people like KiMare (a.k.a. Pastor Greg Kirschmann) are inconsequential in this debate. Indeed, debate over this issue of same-sex marriage should have already earned its place on the shelf right along side avocado green appliances. The "truth" is that all the poetry and unsupportable "facts" offered by KiMare and others of his ilk amount to nothing that matters. Thomas Paine once said, "Arguing with one who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." That said, what is the value of this whole argument? Not one single participant has had a change of mind about their position on this issue from the beginning of this thread. What a colossal waste of time! Greg will continue to recycle the same tired old poetry and "facts", his supporters will continue to try to make their case, and same-sex marriage will, in our lifetimes, become the law of the land. Period. It really is that simple. People like Greg really are that simple. We're not going to change the way they think and they aren't going to make any difference in the inevitable outcome of this issue. So spend - nay, waste - whatever time you like on this cyclical debate. To what end? All that's really happening is that people like Greg get a forum for their meaningless drivel that only entertains them.
Exactly. They play a big part in helping our cause by being simple minded trolls.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#99665 May 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Except that a ss marrage will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender half of marriage waving a piece of paper.
<quoted text>
It is none of that. It is factual reality.
However, my argument is that at its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Smile.
Looks like you have nothing more than an invalid argument. Please keep up the good work helping our cause with your simple minded opinions.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#99666 May 5, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you have nothing more than an invalid argument. Please keep up the good work helping our cause with your simple minded opinions.
What will the Lord Jesus Christ say to YOU when you meet Him......at the Great White Throne Judgment? Or do you plan to be among those who will appear.........before the Mercy Seat...of the Lord Christ Almighty??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#99667 May 5, 2014
I'm waiting 4 U.......SEWAGE WATER.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#99668 May 5, 2014
Where art thou, SEWAGE WATER??!!!! Hast thou hide thy self???
Funny

Coppell, TX

#99669 May 5, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
Succinct and brilliant - my thanks! You are correct in every way. It is a sick pleasure, but batting around the phenomenally stupid makes me laugh myself stupid. There's idiocy and then, there's this KiMare fool. I haven't laughed this hard in weeks! Amongst the idiots, he gets a prize!:-)
Funny

Coppell, TX

#99670 May 5, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> What will the Lord Jesus Christ say to YOU when you meet Him......at the Great White Throne Judgment? Or do you plan to be among those who will appear.........before the Mercy Seat...of the Lord Christ Almighty??
Oh - hahahaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA! I'm guessing he will say - thank you JEEEEEEZUS you are FINALLY here! That megalomaniac moronic mistake of creation DOCTOR REALITY was boring the BRAINS out of me! I hope ole beelzebub a**-rapes that fool until he says something reasonably sensible!

Are you partial to thrones? I actually prefer a classic Barcolounger... And I suppose white is your favorite color? Boring.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Funny

Coppell, TX

#99671 May 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, your hemorrhoids are inflamming again...
Snicker.
You're dreaming of eating a snicker out of hemorrhoids? Dude - that's kinda sick....
Funny

Coppell, TX

#99672 May 5, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> What will the Lord Jesus Christ say to YOU when you meet Him......at the Great White Throne Judgment? Or do you plan to be among those who will appear.........before the Mercy Seat...of the Lord Christ Almighty??
Uhhhhh....wellll..... Maybe....... GIRL! You are as fabulous in person as my daddy made you! Welcome home, hot pants! Sit down and watch this video! It's of a nitwit calling himself DOCTOR REALITY! HAHAHAHAHA! He BOUGHT that bullshit!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

freshroast666@gmail.com

#99673 May 5, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
And where is there a finer example of a Christian who actually caricaturizes himself than this simpleton? Albert Einstein once said, "If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." And isn't that what organized religion amounts to, really? It has always been about fear of punishment and hope for reward, as if those are the only things that can possibly drive goodness in human beings.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#99674 May 5, 2014
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>And where is there a finer example of a Christian who actually caricaturizes himself than this simpleton? Albert Einstein once said, "If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." And isn't that what organized religion amounts to, really? It has always been about fear of punishment and hope for reward, as if those are the only things that can possibly drive goodness in human beings.
How else you will ask people to pay their taxes?

Try any other means and see what is your success rate.

Reward and Punishment are the ways to make people work. No other system is practicable.

Why it is OK for your Govt and not for your Creator?

“Bittersweet Until The End”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#99675 May 5, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
And what cause is that?
Toby

Portland, OR

#99676 May 5, 2014
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>And where is there a finer example of a Christian who actually caricaturizes himself than this simpleton? Albert Einstein once said, "If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." And isn't that what organized religion amounts to, really? It has always been about fear of punishment and hope for reward, as if those are the only things that can possibly drive goodness in human beings.
It would be the same as a biological father telling his Children they better love him and obey him, or he has created a place of perpetual torment for them, how would that Father ever really believe it is genuine love, when he knows terror is the motivating factor, the same tactic a brutal dictator would utilize. Also what biological father would leave his two children with the most malevolent entity that exist as a sort of babysitter, is this deity a sociopath or perhaps not omniscient at all, perhaps just another anthropomorphic God that man created and used as a form of behavioral modification and extortion for the human race?

The adherents to Abrahamic religions especially fundamentalist Christians and Muslims, are always threatening, condemning, ordering murder and setting up fictional places of torment and incessant torture they can threaten others with, Abrahamic Gods are jealous, vindictive and always demanding love and complete obedience with the threat of perpetual damnation, curses, deaths, famines, natural disasters,etc.. It's also quite alarming to observe how fundamentalist live vicariously through their own fictional archaic gods, it's as if they want to play the role of their God themselves. What's really strange is when they even begin to speak in that crazy old-fashioned Elizabethan English while quoting Bible verses, it's as if they become Gods in their own minds for a moment while posting.

freshroast666@gmail.com

#99677 May 5, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How else you will ask people to pay their taxes?
Try any other means and see what is your success rate.
Reward and Punishment are the ways to make people work. No other system is practicable.
Why it is OK for your Govt and not for your Creator?
The government doesn't impose infinite punishment for finite crimes.

freshroast666@gmail.com

#99678 May 5, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be the same as a biological father telling his Children they better love him and obey him, or he has created a place of perpetual torment for them, how would that Father ever really believe it is genuine love, when he knows terror is the motivating factor, the same tactic a brutal dictator would utilize. Also what biological father would leave his two children with the most malevolent entity that exist as a sort of babysitter, is this deity a sociopath or perhaps not omniscient at all, perhaps just another anthropomorphic God that man created and used as a form of behavioral modification and extortion for the human race?
The adherents to Abrahamic religions especially fundamentalist Christians and Muslims, are always threatening, condemning, ordering murder and setting up fictional places of torment and incessant torture they can threaten others with, Abrahamic Gods are jealous, vindictive and always demanding love and complete obedience with the threat of perpetual damnation, curses, deaths, famines, natural disasters,etc.. It's also quite alarming to observe how fundamentalist live vicariously through their own fictional archaic gods, it's as if they want to play the role of their God themselves. What's really strange is when they even begin to speak in that crazy old-fashioned Elizabethan English while quoting Bible verses, it's as if they become Gods in their own minds for a moment while posting.
All excellent points, Toby. And how could a purportedly perfect god be so imperfect as to have any needs whatsoever, such as the needs to be worshipped, obeyed, feared? And who decided "God" was male, by the way? What need would "God" have of gender-defining genitalia?

freshroast666@gmail.com

#99679 May 5, 2014
_Brownsugar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
And what cause is that?
That is the "cause" of helping more and more people to see the absurdity of the mind sets of the religious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 568,597
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Not Porter 796,714
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 8 min Redneck 15
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min he4she 267,570
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 38 min ChromiuMan 5,761
6 Signs You Have a FOOD ADDICTION and What You ... 2 hr I Just Read It 2
need sex now (May '14) 3 hr jakesbigeight 27
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr mike 607,285
Scientific proof for God's existence 9 hr eyeful 642
More from around the web